Me? A Gigolo?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She poured some on her hand and rubbed it on her vulva. She was thorough and pushed her fingers into her pussy. She also coated his dick. She climbed on the bed, inserted his crooked cock into her pussy, and rode him. She experimented, causing his dick to touch her in different ways and places.

"May I touch your breasts?" he asked.

"Go ahead. I've been thinking about what you said. How you used Barbe as a sex toy. I'm going to use your cock as a sex toy."

Armand grabbed the massage oil off the nightstand, put some on his hands, and smiled as he playfully groped and squeezed her boobs. The soft tissue was fun to play with and easily manipulated.

"You naughty boy!" she jovially chastised him. She leaned down for a kiss and then rode him like a jockey riding a racehorse in the final stretch headed for the finish line. The only thing missing was the whip. They were each so lubricated that friction caused by sensitive flesh rubbing against sensitive flesh was not a concern.

He joined in the fierce fucking. Sweat poured off them, hearts beat madly, and their breathing was done through open mouths. Estelle had been moaning periodically. She now moaned constantly with the pitch rising until she was shrieking.

Suddenly she went silent and still. Her pussy pulsated, gripping Armands dick and triggering his climax. She collapsed on him.

When she could speak, she said, "See. Frantic, animalistic sex isn't necessarily bad as long as you're in tune with your partner. Get dressed, go home, and get some sleep. We'll start again in the morning."

^^^

Armand was up early and eager to put yesterday behind him. There were no washed undergarments hanging in the bathroom so he reached into the hamper, pulled out a pair of black women's briefs, and sniffed the gusset. It had a rich, earthy fragrance.

He put lotion on his right hand, held the panties to his nose, and stroked his cock. Thirty seconds in he stopped. The bouquet was different. He laid the underwear on the counter. They were bigger than usual so he checked the tag. It said size ten.

"Fuck! I have the wrong undies. These must be Mom's. Yvonne wears a size six." He turned toward the hamper and put his mother's underwear back in. He went through the dirty clothes until he found a small thong. He checked the tag, gave it a quick sniff, and said "These are Yvonne's."

He chuckled and said, "Look at me. I may be a panty-sniffing pervert, but I've got standards. Mom's undies are off limits." He brought his sister's thong to his nose, masturbated, cleaned up, and left the bathroom.

^^^

He greeted his physical trainer when she stepped out of her house. "Good morning, Camille. You look radiant today."

"You're early."

"I'm thankful for what you and the others are doing. The least I can do is not keep you waiting. Shall we stretch?"

They did some stretching exercises and went on their run. They stopped at the large rocks, cooled their bodies in the stream, sat naked on a large, flat boulder, and made out. Armand was respectful and didn't try to touch her breasts or attempt to finger her.

"You're restrained today," she said.

"I realized my behavior has been boorish and crass. I like you. I appreciate what you are doing, and you deserve to be treated right."

"Thank you."

They kissed until it was time to go and ran back to her house. He thanked her, showered, and waited on the porch for Valerie.

He opened the car door for Valerie and said, "Good afternoon, beautiful lady." She replied in like manner in French, twisted in her seat to get out of the car, and flashed her pussy. She wasn't wearing underwear and her dress had ridden up her thighs. She grinned and held the position, knowing what he could see.

She grinned like the Cheshire cat and asked, "Like what you see? Then lick what you like." She laughed loudly and added, "Go on. A lady doesn't like to be kept waiting."

Armand knelt and got to work, licking and kissing her snatch. She bounced in her seat and rubbed her clit on his face for a minute or two.

"I didn't plan to flash you," she admitted, "but what the hell. You have to grab the opportunities that come your way. Am I right?"

"You are always right," Armand said. He licked her essence of his lips and stood.

"Damn right I am." She laughed, got out of the car, and gave him a proper French greeting kissing both his cheeks. She looked him in the eyes and said in a serious voice, "I heard what you did to your yoga teacher." She shook her head, appeared disappointed, and said, "Tsk. Tsk. What were you thinking?"

She held her poker face for three seconds and asked, "Why didn't you railed me like that?"

"What?"

"Little Miss 'I'm so spiritual" doesn't want your nose in her ass and to be fucked like a blow-up doll? Neither does the glamourous Fleur. Estelle and I are a different breed of women with a different attitude. You can grab us and stick a tongue down our throats or pull out your erection and demand that we suck it, We are dirtier, raunchier, more open to a roll in the hay and rough, wild, and uninhibited sex. It's critical that you know your customers and who wants you to make love to them in a canopy bed surrounded by candles and who wants to be pushed up against a wall and ravaged."

She glared at him and said, "Eat my ass!" she turned around, leaned against the car, and stuck her butt out. Armand knelt, lifted her skirt, spread her cheeks, and licked her anus. He tongued the hell out of her butt hole.

"Oh! What you're doing is so dirty. I love it!"

He kept licking her asshole and started to diddle her clit. She moaned and got very wet. Armand lapped up her free-flowing fluid.

"Fuck me" she demanded.

"Here? Out in the open," he asked. "Anyone walking by could see us."

"Shut up and fuck me!"

Armand stood, pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles, and slid his dick inside her. It went in easily. He stroked it in and out of her.

She responded angrily, "I am not your high school girlfriend! Fuck me. Fuck me like you fucked Barbe!"

He slammed his cock into her. She screamed, "Yes! Like that." Soon they were both gasping for air. She, because she was ecstatic. He, because of how vigorously her was fucking her. Every forceful thrust lifted her onto her toes.

Sweat poured off Armand as he pounded Valerie. She cried out loudly and thrashed around loving the way his curved cock was touching her. A crescendo built inside her, it exploded, and she climaxed.

"Oh. Yes! Oh! Oh! OH!"

She went silent. It was his turn to groan and grunt which he did as he fired off inside her.

"Lovely," Valerie murmured. "Sometimes a girl wants a bad boy. Good job."

^^^

Camille made lunch for Gigi and Armand, set it out, and exited the house. They had a great conversation, covered many topics, and enjoyed their meal. He walked Gigi to her car, bowed, and thanked her for her time.

He was standing outside when the next tutor arrived. Fleur brought some French magazines with her. They sat on cushioned chairs on the porch and discussed fashion, style, and attitude. She completed that lesson, sat on his lap, and they kissed. Soon they were naked. She sucked his cock. He sucked her large breasts and ate her pussy.

"Have you ever had sex in a rocking chair?" she asked.

"No."

"It is nice. The chair does the work. Let's try it."

He sat on the rocking chair. She sat on his lap facing away from him. As she lowered her body she guided his cock inside her. "Mmm. Wonderful," she murmured. "Now make the chair rock. The movement of the chair will cause you to thrust and me to sink onto your cock."

He rocked the chair. It was as she said, a pleasant, gentle way to have intercourse. "Mmm. Nice," she moaned. "This suits my mood today." She sang the refrain from a Lionel Richie song,

"Ooh that's why I'm easy

I'm easy like Sunday morning

That's why I'm easy

I'm easy like Sunday morning!"

She laughed and said, "I'm not a good singer, but that doesn't stop me! These are words from an old song my father used to sing to my mother to annoy her. It's a beautiful song, but it's about a man who wants to be free and is upset that society and a woman are trying to run his life. It was his way of needling her when she was bossy."

She grabbed his hands and brought one to her breasts and the other to her groin. She laid her head on his shoulder and said, "This is an ideal position for wandering hands."

Armand kept the chair rocking as he caressed, teased, toyed with, and massaged her breasts and clit. He kissed her neck and brought her to a delightful simmer the way Barbe had shown him.

She signaled she was ready to orgasm, by grabbing the hand in her crotch, pushing it against her button and moving it vigorously. He took over and masturbated her to an orgasm while his cock gently stroked her vaginal wall.

The moaning, gasping woman and her clenching pussy triggered his orgasm and he came inside her. He held her in his arms as they shared a moment of pure joy.

^^^

Armand had dinner with his family. He found his sister less annoying than usual. They had a nice conversation discussing her trip into town and her visit to a center for arts where people made pottery, painted, and wove dyed textiles. He told her, "Yvonne, I'm impressed by your knowledge of the arts and your passion. You should find a creative outlet. I bet you'd be good at it."

"Really? I like to draw. That's kind of you to say."

^^^

Armand waited for Barbe in Estelle's living room. He fidgeted and his foot tapped on the floor. When she opened the door, he rushed to her, got on one knee, and begged her forgiveness. "Barbe, I'm so ashamed of the way I behaved the other day. Please! Please forgive me."

She smiled brightly, ruffled his hair, and said, "I already have. You're young and impetuous and got carried away. You didn't hurt me. I admit you surprised me. I imagine when you spend time with so many women you can forget who likes what."

He looked up at her and said, "I'm in awe of your calm demeanor and forgiving spirit." "Thank you," she said, "I strive to exemplify those things. I set our mats up outside. Come. We have work to do."

They went outside and she directed him through a session. When the physical part ended, she said, "Lie on your back and we shall rest. Savasana in a meditative posture for total relaxation."

They both stretched out on their mats. She said, "Use this time to absorb and integrate the benefits of our session into your muscle memory, mind, and nervous system."

She lay silently for many minutes. When she sat up she asked, "Do you feel better? Relaxed? These minutes of rest and silent meditation allow your heart rate and blood pressure to return to normal. As the mind and body unwind, many people find peace and harmony. I hope you achieve it."

"I feel good. Less stressed. Very relaxed."

"Are you tired?

"No," he answered. "I feel great."

"Excellent. Make love to me."

He rolled onto his side and kissed her sweetly. He tenderly made love to her. It was a bit like their yoga session. They moved unhurriedly as they gracefully transitioned from one position to the other: missionary, spooning, woman-on-top, doggie, and back to the missionary position.

She cried out softly as she came. He grunted, came, and filled her with his cum. They kissed, rolled apart, and once again performed savasana.

^^^

Estelle entered the bathroom as Armand was showering, she announced her presents and asked, "It's Estelle. Can I join you? It was warm today. I got hot and sweaty."

"Yes." he pulled the curtain aside, and the beautiful, mature woman entered the shower. He stepped aside and let her stand under the showerhead. "Ah! This feels nice," she said.

He looked at her and said sincerely, "You are so beautiful. I could never get tired of looking at you or making love to you."

She turned, faced him, and smiled. He admired her wet breasts and hard nippled. "That was a very nice thing to say. You've made my day. I understand you apologized to Barbe. Are you two good?"

"I think so. She said she forgave me. She is such a kind, spiritual person."

Estelle laughed and said, "I think you cinched the deal when you tenderly made love to her tonight."

"You saw us?"

"Yes. I was walking with Camille and we stumbled across you. You were outside in my front yard after all."

"Camille saw me too?"

"Yes. Don't have a fit. You've nothing to be ashamed of. It was beautiful. Very moving." She turned into the water and washed. They dried their bodies, hung the towels, and Estelle said, "I want you to make love to me like you did Barbe."

She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. They embraced, kissed, and fell into bed. He was gentle, kind, considerate, and loving, Her husband couldn't have been more attentive. His actions were like a man who cherished and adored her. He went down on her for thirty minutes and she had four orgasms before his cock entered her body.

He insisted she be on top and she rode him to another searing orgasm. He flooded her womb with his life force.

They cleaned up in the bathroom. He dressed. She put on a robe and didn't bother tieing it. She walked him to the door, kissed him passionately, and said, "Well done. Thank you." "Thank you!" he said and left.

Estelle closed the door and said to her daughter who was sitting on the couch, "I think he's getting the hang of it."

"His goodby kiss surprised me. Your boob is hanging free. I'm sure he saw it, but he didn't grab it."

"Yes. He's turning into a gentleman. Good night. I'm bushed. It's been a long time since I had five orgasms in one night."

^^^^^^

The next morning in the bathroom, Armand used the toilet and went to the sink to wash his hands and masturbate. He got a blob of lotion, closed his eyes, and told himself, "I can do this without undergarments." He rubbed his limp cock. An argument ensued in his mind.

"Why are you being like this? We have a system. Grab your sister's panties."

"No. It's not right." He tugged on his dick. It wasn't rising to the occasion.

"For fuck's sake, you're an idiot. Look, it's not working. You don't have an erection. How does it hurt anyone? It's only clothing and she doesn't know anything about it."

"No." He pulled his soft, spongy dick.

"Are you going to stand here all morning wanking that tube of flimsy flesh? It's as limp as last night's pasta. There's a process. If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Armand looked down at the soft flesh in his hand and he shook his head admitting defeat. He pulled a pair of his sister's undies from the hamper, held them to his nose, and breathed deeply sucking in her scent. Instantly, he was fully hard.

He beat off smelling her musky fragrances, and he came big time. His legs shook and became so weak that he had to support himself by holding onto the sink.

^^^

Camille and Armand went on their morning run. Before the midway point, she stopped him, and they did calisthenics. "You are great," he said. "You can outrun me and you did more pushups and situps than I did."

"I like to exercise, I like sports, and I'm good at them. Do you think I'm too butch? Unfeminine?."

"Not with your body! You're a knock-out. I'd ask you out on a date in a heartbeat if I wasn't your cousin."

She smiled shyly and said, "In France, first cousins date and marry."

"Good to know."

They undressed and cooled off in the stream. They made out in the grass. He touched her face, ran his fingers through her long, black hair, and lightly rubbed back. He didn't allow his hands to wander to any erogenous zones.

"I like kissing you," Armand said. "Have I gotten better? Would you say I'm a good kisser?"

"You are much improved. Yes, you are a good kisser."

"I like to exercise and make out with you, but there's one area, one essential skill, that I need help with."

Her face scrunched up as if something she ate disagreed with her. She said, "Don't try to take advantage of me. Fucking you isn't one of my duties."

"Oh, no. Sorry. You've misunderstood me." He stood, reached out his hand, and said, "I was hoping you'd teach me a dance. I figure if all my tutors taught me a dance I'd be ready for every occasion."

Her face turned red and she covered her mouth with a hand, She took his outstretched hand, stood, and said, "I'm sorry. I assigned you the worst of intentions."

"It's okay. I've groped you in the past. I want to be a better person. I've been more respectful to you recently, but I get it. It takes time to earn someone's trust."

"I want to trust you," she replied sincerely. Her face brightened as she smiled broadly and asked, "What dance do you want to learn?"

"I don't know. Whatever is current. I figure if everyone teaches me something, I'll be prepared for every style of music and every occasion."

"That's smart."

She showed him some moves. They practiced, laughed, and had fun. Her body was amazing: young, fit, and ripe. She was gorgeous, radiant, at the beginning of her womanhood. She was also a good dancer and teacher.

They dressed and ran home with a break for pushups and situps.

Normally, when they returned to her house they went their separate ways. She embraced him, kissed him passionately on the lips, and said, "You're a good man. I enjoyed being with you today." She turned and walked away before he could respond.

^^^

"Hello, handsome," Valerie bellowed when she stepped into the living room.

"Hello, gorgeous," he responded.

"What are you reading?" He showed her the book. "Why are you reading a romance novel?"

"Estelle told me that women love them and reading them would give me an insight into how women think and what they want."

She laughed and said, "I want a big, hard, curved cock. Have I come to the right place?"

He went to her and embraced her. He dipped her slightly, looking into her eyes, and said, "You deserved passion and romance. You deserved to be adored." He kissed her ardently.

He stood her up. She was flush. She raised her hand to her face, fanned herself, and said, "That sounds good." She grabbed him and planted a big kiss on his lips.

Clothes were tossed aside. They kissed and stripped each other. He sucked her breasts. She sucked his dick. He ate her pussy. Soon he was pounding her doggie-style as she screamed encouragement. His dick worked its magic.

She cried out loudly when she came. He smiled as she collapsed into ecstasy and he took his release.

After a glass of water chased by some Scotch, they went at it again. She was hungry, ravenous. She wanted more of what his cock could do. She rode him to a second orgasm babbling the whole time about how good his dick was and what amazing things it was doing to her pussy.

They fell asleep on the floor of the living room. She woke, snorted, and said, "When word of this gets out, it'll reinforce my reputation as a trashy bimbo. We didn't even make it to the bedroom!" She laughed heartily.

"Why would news of this get out? I won't tell anyone."

"I WILL!"

They both laughed, got up, and cleaned up. Valerie refilled her glass with Scotch, sat naked on the living room sofa, and said, "What now? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't think I can fuck you. My nerves are fried." she chortled.

"Would you teach me a dance?"

"What?"

He stood and reached out to her. She stood. He said, "Teach me a dance."

She did.

^^^

Armand had lunch with Gigi. She talked. He listened and learned. After their meal, she taught him the waltz and the foxtrot.

"You are an extraordinary woman. So knowledgeable, cultured, beautiful, and refined," he said.

She blushed and said, "My dear, flattery like that will get you everything."

^^^

Fleur came over. They discussed art and fashion. He stared at her and said, "You're so beautiful and glamorous. Do you ever do anything ungracefully or raunchy? I have a hard time picturing that. When you leave me, I picture you wearing a tiara, long gloves, and a fabulous gown as you hob-nob with the rich and beautiful."

1...45678...10