Me? A Gigolo?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marie, will you return to America?" Gigi asked.

"I must. My daughter and her children have moved in with me. My spa is the only source of income for my family. My grandchildren are in school and my daughter is unemployed and divorcing her husband, a degenerate gambler who lost their home and left her destitute."

"That's terrible."

"Yes," Marie said. "Brigitte is devastated. I have her helping me at the spa. Unfortunately, without Victor, we will see a big drop in revenues."

Gigi laughed and said, "So, you will miss his magnificent cock in two ways."

"Yes," Marie answered. "I will miss having sex with my husband and so will many of my customers. I can still offer facials and mud baths, but riding his cock was the draw, the real money-maker for us."

"He had a great cock," Gigi said nostalgically. "I loved the way his curved penis rubbed against the wall of my vagina. A straight penis doesn't do that. I've had to resort to some uncomfortable positions to get a normal penis to caress my G-spot. Victor's curved penis did it naturally when we fucked in the missionary position or I rode him or when he took me from behind."

"Yes. He was great at stimulating his partners in ways others can't. His dick wasn't monstrously large, but the way it pleased you made you think that he had double the cock of other men," Marie said.

"Oh my God!" Armand said to himself. "Grandpa had sex with Grandma's sister and lots of other women!"

"I'm a fan of being on top and controlling the action," Gigi said.

"Aren't we all," Marie said with a laugh.

"Yes. It was special being on top of Victor. His curved penis made it seem as if his dick was prying me open."

"Yes! It pressed on your vaginal wall. Few men can do that which is why he had so many women willing to pay to have sex with him."

There was a pause in the women's conversation. Armand assumed the old ladies were calling up memories of having sex with his grandfather.

Then, he heard Gigi say, "A great lover with an exceptional cock is hard to find. What about your grandson? Armand has been blessed with a similar curved penis."

"He's a good-looking young man and he has the equipment, but he doesn't have that certain something that made Victor so attractive. I don't believe he's ever been with a girl. He's shy, doesn't date, and appears to be more interested in his computer than interacting with people."

"Victor was the total package: charming, confident, experienced, and blessed with a dick that could please any woman," Gigi said. "You know, I'd be glad to train Armand. He has potential."

"I'm afraid your sagging tits, face full of wrinkles, and gray hair would scare the boy into a monastery," Marie said. The sisters nodded and laughed.

"What are you two laughing about?" Armand heard Estelle's voice. The sisters explained the situation.

"He needs a knowledgeable partner, but someone attractive and fit, like Camille," Estelle said. "She's beautiful and is his age. Of course, I'm only talking theoretically."

"No," Marie said. "He needs an older, more experienced woman. Someone who can teach him everything he needs to know. Someone he would enjoy, but also respect. It needs to be a professional relationship. He'd fall in love with Camille."

"You'd be the perfect candidate, Estelle," Gigi said.

"Ha!" Estelle laughed. "You old biddies and your foolish talk. I'm going to cook dinner. Why don't you do something useful and help me?"

^^

After dinner, Armand thought about the conversation he'd overheard. He said to himself, "I've always been embarrassed about the shape of my erection so much so that I don't date and have avoided intimate situations. Maybe it isn't a curse after all."

He went to find his mother. She was alone sitting in a rocking chair on the porch. He approached her and said, "Mom, can we talk?"

"Sure."

"I understand why you left Dad. Does he send you any money?"

"The court said he didn't have to pay child support because you and your sister are over eighteen, He's supposed to pay alimony, but he doesn't. I talked to my attorney about it and he said, unfortunately, there isn't much we can do. He owns nothing. I could take him to court, but what's the point? I'd run up attorney's fees and collect nothing."

"The bastard."

"Yes, but don't worry. Grandmother understands our situation. We can live with her and I can work at the spa. We'll be okay." His mother smiled reassuringly. It was the smile of an innocent.

Armand left his mother and went to find Estelle. She had a house on the farm. The teenager found her sitting with her daughter Camille on the porch. They were enjoying the warm summer night and gazing at the stars. He went to them and asked, "Estelle, can I have a word with you in private?"

"Yes."

Camille stood and said, "I will give you some privacy." She went into the house.

"Is your husband around?"

"No. He's with friends."

Estelle gestured with her hand that Armand should sit. He sat and said, "My family is in financial trouble. My father bankrupted us, we lost our house, and he is not paying the court awarded alimony.

"I've learned that grandfather was the big draw at the spa he and my grandmother ran and that without him, she will make less money. Her situation is made worse by me, my sister, and my mother moving in. Unfortunately, we had to because otherwise, we'd be homeless.

"I want to help, but I don't have a college degree or marketable skills needed to earn a good wage. I do have one asset: a curved cock like my grandfather. I was thinking maybe I could save my family if I knew how to please women as he did. I know this is a lot to ask, but would you teach me?"

"You overheard the conversation I had with Marie and Gigi?"

"Yes."

"Is this a serious request or are you working an angle to have sex with me?"

"Oh, God no! I wouldn't do that to you." His face turned red. Sweat beaded on his forehead. "My family is in trouble and I want to help."

"When are you returning to America?"

"In seven days."

"That is not a lot of time. There is so much to learn, but perhaps with an intense program. Will you be a good student and do everything I ask??"

"Yes."

"Have you had sex with a woman?"

"No."

"Have you seen a woman naked? Not a picture or a video, but in real life. And I don't mean at Victor's memorial served the other day."

Armand looked down and said in a quiet voice, "Does my sister count?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not a pervert. I don't spy on her, but she's not modest. She often parades around the house in her bra and panties in the morning or when she's getting ready for a date and when she is going to and from the shower. If she's wearing a thong, I can see her whole butt. Mom tells her to put something on. Yvonne is defiant and says, 'I'm covered as much as if I had on a bikini'.

"I saw her naked a month ago. She had taken a shower and was in the bathroom rubbing lotion on her skin. I had to pee. I didn't realize that she was there. The door was closed, but not locked. I opened the door and saw her naked. She yelled and threw the bottle of lotion at me."

"Do you think you could have sex with me and other women?" Estelle asked, "As I watched you talk about your sister, you look embarrassed and anxious. Your face is red."

"I am young and inexperienced, but I believe I can do it."

"Take your clothes off," Estelle ordered.

"Here? Now? On your porch?"

He looked at her and he physically started to shake. She said nothing. Armand undressed slowly. His limp dick hung from his body.

She was still and silent.

Armand stood quietly before her. His dick lurched. It lengthened and thickened as it filled with blood. The tip rose. When he had a full erection, the base of the shaft was thick and his unit had a severe upward curve.

Estelle smiled and said, "Good. You passed your first test. You need to be able to get a full erection without any stimulation from your partner. Women take it personally like there is something wrong with them or they are not attractive if a man doesn't get hard in their presence. Okay. I will teach you."

"Thank you," he gushed

"Your clientele will be the affluent women who can afford to pay for your time. They could be bored wives of rich, neglectful husbands or smart, successful women who've made their own money. Either way, they will expect you to perform even if you don't find them attractive."

"I guess I'll have to get a prescription for Viagra," Armand said and laughed.

"Viagra does not give you an erection. It improves blood flow to firm and sustain one, but you need to become aroused. You can't count on your patrons. It's not their job. My understanding is gigolos picture someone who fills them with desire and they have a triggering mechanism from that person: a lock of hair, a piece of jewelry, or a handkerchief with their perfume. You need a talisman."

He nodded.

"Come to me," she said. He did. She grabbed his cock, stroked it, smiled, and said, "This is a good dick. Hard as steel. A good length and thickness. Men think bigger is better. Women know good is good enough. Believe me, a huge dick can hurt. No woman likes being punched in the cervix by a long cock or stretched passed the point of pleasure by an overly thick one."

She ran her hand over his upward sloping dick and said, "This curve will give your partner more pleasure than you can imagine.

"There are some rules that must never be broken. Good hygiene is critical. No dirt under your fingernails. Be clean-shaven, have a stylish haircut, and trim your pubes. Look prosperous by wearing tailored clothes, expensive shoes, and a gold watch.

"Are you clean now?" she challenged him.

"Yes. I had a shower this morning."

She grabbed his cock and pulled him toward her. Using her other hand, she ran her index finger between his ball sack and body. She sniffed it and made a sour face. She shoved her finger under his nose, and said, "Smell."

He did. The musky, sweaty odor caused his lip to curl and his nose to flare.

"Are you clean and odor-free?"

"No. My ball sweat is rank."

"Women have a keener sense of smell than men and a sharper eye for details. A shower on the day of an encounter is not enough. Shower before your rendezvous. Your women will appreciate it.

"Give me your hands," she said.

Armand held his hands out for her to inspect.

"Not bad. Invest in a nail brush to clean under your nails. You can never work on a car engine or do anything that will get your hands dirty. Women are grossed out by the thought of men shoving dirty, grimy fingers inside them."

She touched and looked over his hands. She said, "Touch my cheek." He reached up and rubbed her cheek. "How is it?" she asked.

"Soft."

"It is. A woman's body is softer than a man's. If the skin on my cheek which is exposed every day to the sun and wind is this soft, imagine how soft the parts of me that are covered are, like my thighs, breasts, and vagina."

"I imagine they are even softer," he said.

"Yes. So your hands need to be soft. Use hand lotion and avoid any rough work that might give you calluses. A gigolo must have a soft touch and soft hands. You should get manicures."

"Got it."

"Come inside with me."

Armand followed Estelle inside. Camille sat on the sofa reading her tablet. She glanced at her mother and focused on the nude teenager with the hard cock. She smiled. Armand blushed.

"Camille, Armand and I are going to have sex. We will use your bed in case your father comes home sooner than I expect."

"Yes, Mother."

Estelle led the young man into her daughter's bedroom. She pulled the comforter off the bed. Armand said, "I can't believe you had me walk naked in front of your daughter and told her we were going to be intimate."

"Why not? Am I supposed to pretend she's never seen a man naked or been with one just because she is unmarried?"

"I guess not, but what we are about to do is so personal and you're putting it out there."

"Better I tell her so she keeps my husband from walking in on us," Estelle explained. "That would be embarrassing." She gave him a look and raised her eyebrows. "Camille, knows my husband and I love each other and will never divorce, but we both have our dalliances."

"I guess I'm being a typical American and overreacting to nudity and sex." He laughed and closed the door. She said, "Undress me."

"I don't know where to start."

"That's why I asked. You need to know and women's clothing can be tricky. For the sake of fashion, we have all sorts of closures and they are as discreet as possible."

"If buttons are used, they may be small, hidden, or covered with fabric to blend in. They can also be large although those sometimes are purely ornamental. Manufacturers also use small hooks and zippers. Those are usually located on the side or back of a garment so as not to distract from the look.

"Don't be embarrassed to ask for help. Good clothing is expensive. You don't want to damage it. My sundress has an invisible zipper in the back. The teeth match the color of the fabric."

She turned her back to him and said, "There is a hook & eye clasp at the top of the back of my dress. Tug on the collar to ease the tension to get the hook out. Then, you can pull the zipper down enough for me to step out of it."

Armand unlatched and unzipped the sundress. It slipped from her shoulders and Estelle stepped out of it. She had him unhook her bra, wiggled out of her panties, and stood before him nude. The forty-year-old brunette had full breasts that sagged slightly. They had large, dark areolas and thick nipples developed over years of breastfeeding Camille and her older siblings.

She had a womanly, hourglass figure. Her waist had once been twenty-four inches, but now it was closer to thirty. Her hips had expanded as well. She maintained the desired proportions of a curvy figure, but on a larger scale.

Armand stared at her naked body. Estelle, unlike his sister, didn't object to him viewing her. Her crotch had hair as dark as the hair on her head. Her pubes were trimmed and that allowed him to see her fat, outer labia, and her slit.

"Wow. You're beautiful," he exclaimed.

"Thank you," she replied. "I'm glad you like what you see." She spun around and showed him, her plump bottom.

"Men are visual creatures," Estelle said. "Women are not as turned on by what we see. Sure everyone likes beautiful people, fit bodies, and a great butt, but women have other questions. Is he kind, confident, polite, neat, and successful? Is he well-dressed? What does he smell like? Does he want children?"

"That's a long list!"

"Yes. Men are simple and like explicit photos and videos of naked women. Women are more complex. We want more than a handsome face and a stiff dick. We have lots of questions and want all the answers that's why women like romance novels. The pages are full of details.

"You need to be generous with your compliments. It makes us feel better and it interrupts that track we have running in our head that's asking, 'How's my hair? Does this outfit make me look fat? I feel bloated. Do I look bloated? I should've worn the other color nail polish, lipstick, skirt, shoes or sweater."

Estelle smiled and said, "I'm not kidding. Our minds work like that. They run a mile a minute and cover every topic under the sun." She smiled, tilted her head to the side, and nodded as she said, "Yes. We are crazy."

She raised her index finger to her lips and asked "Where were we? Compliments. Lots of compliments. And not just about how we look. Tell us we have admirable qualities like we're smart, good, kind, etc. That will convince us that you're kind and that you see us as a person, not just a great ass or a pair of soft, bouncy boobs, or something with warm, snug holes where you can stick your dick."

"Got it, beautiful." He gave her a smart-ass smile.

Estelle went to her daughter's bed. She pulled down the bedcover and stacked the pillows. She climbed onto the bed and sat with her back leaning on the pile of pillows. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders. Her naked body and face were turned toward Armand.

She looked as beautiful and as voluptuous as Venus of Urbino in the famous Titian's painting as she said, "Come to me."

Armand approached her slowly and climbed on the bed cautiously.

"Kiss me," she ordered.

Armand knelt beside her and kissed her lips. It was a sloppy kiss. He was nervous and before he pressed his lips to hers, he licked his, coating them with salvia. His next mistake was to suck too hard.

If he'd opened his eyes, he would have seen that her eyes were wide open and she was staring at him with a look of distress. She squealed signaling her displeasure. The inexperienced boy took that sound as a cry of passion.

After more awful kisses, the youth slid down her body. He put his head in her cleavage and rubbed his cheeks against her boobs.

Estelle thought. "He has no idea how to pleasure me."

Armand explored her breasts with his hands and mouth. He rooted around, found an oversized nipple, and sucked on it. Hard.

"That's too hard. Don't be so rough," Estelle chastised. She slid off the pillows and lay on the bed.

"Sorry," he said.

He left her breasts, climbed on top of her, and began peppering her lips and face with kisses while he dry-humped her. She licked her fingers, reached down, and opened her pussy. She licked her fingers again, wet the head of his cock, and guided his penis to the opening of her vagina.

"Oh, my God!" Armand cried out as his dick slid inside her.

He thrust a half dozen times, cried out, "Ohhhh!", and came. His body twitched. His heart raced. The sensation blew him away. When he recovered, he said, "Wow. That was great."

She nodded, pulled him close, and they lay in each other's arms. She casually rubbed his back. Five minutes later, his erection returned.

"Ready so soon?" Estelle asked and laughed

She grabbed his dick and brought it to her hole. He slid in and groaned, "Oh. Wow. This is so wonderful."

He fucked her for a minute moaning loudly before his body went rigid and he slammed his cock into her and shot another load. Estelle ran her fingers through his hair while he lay on top of her in his post-climax stupor. She gave him a few minutes to luxuriate in the good feeling. Then she said, "Pardon me. I need to use the bathroom."

"Oh, sure," Armand said. He rolled off her onto his back. He placed his forearm on his forehead.

Estelle walked naked to the bathroom, expelled his sperm, peed, and cleaned up. She padded nude past her daughter who was sitting on the sofa flipping through a magazine to get to the kitchen. Her daughter glanced up at her naked body, saw her wobbling tits and the washcloth she was carrying. She returned her attention to the fashion magazine.

Estelle used a French press to make coffee. Five minutes later, she brought a tray into her daughter's bedroom. She set it on the nightstand and said, "I have coffee and chocolate croissants.

"Great."

He got up, put milk and sugar in with the coffee, and sipped it. She drank hers black. He picked up the cube-shaped pastry and took a bit. He offered it to her.

She shook her head and said, "No thanks. I bought it for you."

She picked up the wet washcloth from the tray, leaned over, and cleaned his cock. She was gentle and thorough. When she completed the task, she picked up her coffee, sat on the edge of the bed, and drank it.

He sat beside her, finished the pastry, and drank his coffee. When they were done and the cups were on the tray, she knelt on the floor and took his penis into her mouth. She sucked him until he was fully hard.

"Oh, Estelle!" he exclaimed as he got another erection.

She released his cock and stood. She climbed onto the bed and got on her hands and knees. She was on the edge of the bed, she spread her legs and presented her ass to him.