Me? A Gigolo?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened, Camille stepped out, grinned, and said, "Mom's had her morning shot of protein. Armand, have you had breakfast?" He nodded. Camile's sassy comment momentarily rendered him speechless.

"Then, let's go for a run," Camille said and she bounded off the porch. Armand followed.

He wasn't as fit as Camille. He labored to keep up. She adjusted her normal pace so he wasn't left behind. She stopped by a creek and said, "That's a good first workout. Shall we cool off in the water?"

"That... That's a great idea, "Armand said out of breath. He rested and put his hands on his knees.

Camille stripped and waded into the waist-deep water. The cool water made her pink nipples pucker into tight peeks. She turned her back to him and he gazed in admiration at her toned thighs and tight ass. He undressed and got into the water. The cool temperature didn't suppress his cock. He had a full erection and a flushed face.

She sat on a fallen tree that straddled the stream. She waved for him to join her and said, "You're blushing."

"You're being so nice and you're helping me. I'm sorry to flash a big boner at you."

"Come sit with me. Why would I be upset that you have an erection?" He sat next to her. She said, "It means you're a man who likes women and you think I'm desirable. That's a compliment. I know that men don't have total control over that body part."

She laughed and added, "You've heard the adage 'Children should be seen, but not heard.' If there was an adage for erections it would be something like 'Don't be embarrassed, but don't be an asshole'. If you're respectful and don't draw attention to the fact that you have one or demand a woman touch or suck it, then it isn't a problem. Just ignore it. I will."

She put her arms around his neck and said, "We are supposed to practice kissing."

"Yes," He leaned in slowly and kissed her lips lightly.

They traded pecks. Their kisses grew in length and intensity. She ran her fingers through his hair. He embraced her and held her tightly. He removed one arm and used his free hand to touch her breasts. He squeezed them.

She grabbed his hand, pulled it off her breasts, and said, "We are here to improve your kissing."

They returned to kissing. This time with dueling tongues. Armand placed his hand on her lap. Her legs were crossed. He tried twice to slip his fingers in between her legs. Her strong thighs denied him. She stopped kissing him and said, "I know you're a boy and I'm a girl, but please stop trying to do more than kiss. You're getting close to asshole territory."

"I'm sorry."

She stood and said, "Time to get dressed. I need to get you back to meet your next tutor." She got out of the creek, dried her body with a towel she'd brought. She tossed it to him, and Armand dried himself while she dressed. She waited for him and they ran home.

Camille glanced at her watch and said, "Go take a shower. Valerie will be here in fifteen minutes. I'll take one when you're done."

Armand showered, wrapped a towel around his waist, and walked to the living room, he said, "Camille, my running clothes are soaked with sweat and I forget to bring extra clothes." He saw Valerie and Camille sitting on the sofa and he said, "Oh. Hi, Valerie. I didn't know that you were here. Sorry, I'm not quite ready."

Camille got up and said, "My turn for the shower." As she passed Armand, she pulled his towel off him leaving him naked and red-faced in front of Valerie. He used his hands to cover his penis.

"Hello, handsome," the bleached blonde said smiling brightly. She stood and smoothed her skirt. It was outrageously short and showed her shapely legs. Her top had a deep V-neck and she showed a lot of cleavage.

He looked stunned and his mouth fell open as he stared at the trashy bimbo who exuded sex. She stepped up to him, laughed, put a hand on his chin, and closed his mouth.

"I get that reaction a lot," she said with a laugh. "As you can see, I'm Estelle's 'fun' friend. I won't be teaching you how to walk or talk or what to wear." She moved closer so her breasts touched his chest and they stood nose-to-nose. "I'm here to fuck and make you a great lover."

"Ah... Ah..." he stammered.

"Aren't you going to offer me a drink? Or are you going to throw me on the floor and take me here and now in front of Camille?"

Camille giggled and said, "I'm going to shower and then go for a walk so you can have the house to yourselves. I'll grab a change of clothes in case you're in a rush to use my bed."

"Er. Ah," Armand stammered. "What would you like to drink?"

"Have you ever had an Absinthe Drip?"

"No."

"You're in for a treat." She laughed and added, "Many treats."

She went into the kitchen. He followed naked. She went to the liquor cabinet and pulled out a bottle filled with a green liquid. She placed two glasses on the counter and filled them halfway with a green fluid. Armond smelled licorice. She placed slotted spoons on top of the glasses and put a cube of sugar on the spoons. Next, she slowly poured water on the sugar. The cubes dissolved and the sugary liquid blended slowly with the green alcohol.

She handed the drink to Armand and said, "Sip it. This is some strong shit."

She savored it. He coughed. "Ready for some fun?" she asked. He nodded unconvincingly and put his drink on the counter intending to leave it.

She marched in Camille's bedroom, took another sip of her drink, set her glass on the nightstand, and undressed. He entered the room and she announced, "Great. Now we're both naked."

She was an attractive woman with a well-proportioned body that was in good shape for a hard-drinking, hard-living woman in her mid-forties. Her tanned tits sagged. They looked soft and had hard, dark nipples. She had a black landing strip below.

"I want to see your special cock," she declared. She came to him, knelt, kissed, caressed, and sucked his flaccid unit. He quickly became hard.

"Oh! I like it. This should be fun." Valerie said as she stroked his curved cock. "I've heard the tales from Bette and Gigi about how Victor gave them fantastic orgasms. They didn't know about the G-spot back then. All they knew was he could make them happier than any other man."

She popped his dick into her mouth. While she bobbed up and down, she used her fingernails to scratch his ball. Armand moaned and spewed pre-cum into her mouth. He warned, "I'm going to come."

She wrapped her hand around his balls and yanked sharply.

"Ow! That hurt like hell!" he screamed. His hands went to his aching genitals. He didn't climax.

"Dude, we haven't even gotten into bed. It's too early for you to come." She released him and climbed into bed. "Come here. I'll make it up to you, but honestly, you've got to develop some stamina."

He climbed into bed and said, "Orgasming quickly has been a problem. I hope that your action isn't the only solution. It felt like you were ripping my balls off."

She laughed and said, "You'll last longer after you're through our course. Kiss me."

They made out. Her breasts were a good size. They were fun to heft, squeeze, caress, and suck. He went down on her and discovered pussy was fleshy. She had large inner lips that hung out of her vagina. She tasted as good as Estelle so he ignored the extra tissue.

"Atta boy! Eat my pussy. You like it, don't you?"

Armand came up for air, smiled, and said, "You're delicious!"

"Damn right I am!" She pushed his head into her crotch and made him lick her pussy for another ten minutes.

"Oh. That's nice," she groaned. "Okay. Stick your magic dick in me."

Armand knelt between her legs and stuck the tip of his cock in her. He moved it in and out two inches per stroke.

"Oh! Fuck! The tip of your dick is pressing on and rubbing my G-spot. Ohhhh. I like that. Give it all to me!" She sat up, wrapped both arms around him, and pulled him with her as she lay on her back.

"Ohhhh!" she sighed as he slid fully inside her. "I love having my pussy filled and stretch." She sunk her claws into his back scratching him as they rapidly fucked.

"Oh! Oh, no!" he cried out and thrust deep inside her as his dick exploded.

"Oh, no is right," Valerie said forlornly. She felt his dick softening and knew her fun was over. For now.

"Sorry," he said and lifted off her. She hugged him, pulled him to her soft, warm body, and whispered, "Stay. Enjoy the good feelings flowing through your veins. I'm not angry with you. I'm disappointed because your dick felt so good. I've been fucking for nearly thirty years. You. What? A couple of days? It is unrealistic to think you'd make me cum on your cock today. But in a couple of days, it'll be a different story."

"Thank you," he said. "You're nice."

"Ha! Nice is not what people usually call me. I more often hear loud-mouthed, trashy, bimbo." She laughed and added, "Snuggle with Val. Take a nap if you want. We've got time for another round."

Armand relaxed and did sleep. Valarie woke him in fifteen minutes by sucking his cock.

"Huh? What? Wow!" he said.

She brought him to a full erection and straddled him, sinking his hard dick into the warmest and softest part of her.

"Oh," she moaned. "I love the initial penetration."

She rode him gently. "Usually, when I have a cock inside me, it is just in me and makes me feel full and stretched. There can be some sensations at the opening. If I'm very lucky, my partner stimulates my clit. With you, I get more. Your curved dick presses against my vaginal wall. I can feel you inside me. That's new, different, and nice. It is amazing when the tip of your cock scrapes my G-spot. That's fantastic."

She rode him slowly and said, "There." ... "And there."... "And there!" When his dick rubbed her G-spot. She saw his eyes shifting from her face to her breasts and back again. She laughed and said, "Go ahead and play with my boobs. Suck 'em if you want."

He smiled broadly and brought both hands and a mouth to her tits. He groped and feasted on her boobs.

"Oh. Oh," she moaned enjoying herself. She got a pleasant five-minute fuck before Armand's pleasure center overloaded and he shot another load inside her. She milked his cock with her pussy, gave him a big kiss, and said, "I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Yes."

^^^

At noon, Armand, freshly showered and dressed, walked Valerie to her car, kissed her goodby, and she drove away. Gigi's car pulled in. She parked and got out.

"Good afternoon, Gigi," Armand said. "Hello," she responded. They climbed the front steps together. He said, "You look lovely." The sixty-year-old woman was well put together. She wore an elegant dress and her hair and makeup were impeccable. "Thank you," she said.

Camille stepped onto the porch and announced, "Madame and Monsieur, your lunch is ready and waiting for you on the dining room table." She went down the steps and walked away.

"Thank you, Camille," Gigi said. She turned to Armand and asked, "Shall we go in?" She held out her arm.

"Yes," he said as he stepped toward the door. Gigi didn't move. "Oh, sorry," he said. He went to her, took her arm, and escorted her inside to the dining room. She stood silently by her chair. Armand was slow to realize that she was waiting on him. When he did, he pulled the chair out for her.

"Thank you," she said. She sat down and said, "Good manners are how we show respect and consideration for others. They are the oil that lubricates the friction of interpersonal relations and creates a happy and successful society. Etiquette is the set of conventional rules of personal behavior in polite society. You need to know both."

They ate lunch and chatted. "In my mind, "Gigi said, "the goal is to make you exceptional in every way. You are blessed with a special cock. I want you to be fit, stylish, polite, and confident. I want you to be a good listener, to be able to have a conversation with anyone and be a skilled lover. You must learn what is special and beautiful about every woman and make her see it."

They talked about things he needed to learn and the skills he needed to develop and agreed to work on them every day over lunch. He walked her to her car and they kissed goodbye. She got in her car and drove away.

Armand waited on the porch for his next tutor. Fleur drove up, got out of her car, and said, "Bonjour." He stood and greeted her. When she came on the porch, she said, "We are going to discuss fashion and style. We should go inside. Fabien has some wonderful clothes and Estelle said you could wear them. I want you to feel the different fabrics, and see how the different cuts and colors look on you."

They went into Estelle and Fabien's bedroom. She said, "Get undressed. I'll get out the things I want you to try on." He stripped to his underwear.

She opened a drawer, tossed him an undershirt, and said, "Put the undershirt on. They aren't only for warmth. They provide a foundation for dress shirts. They protect expensive clothes by absorbing sweat, and a good undershirt hugs your body so they won't ruin your look by being baggy, bulky, or cause your shirt to wrinkle."

She gave Armand a basic education on clothing, everything from materials to style to famous designers. She had him try on many things and see for himself what styles and colors worked for him and what didn't. She discussed quality. Even his uneducated eye could see that he looked better in finer fabrics and more expensive clothes.

"So you've learned a lot today?"

"Yes."

"Good," Fleur said. "Undress me. Carefully. I am wearing some of my favorite and most expensive clothing."

He approached her cautiously and tried to remember what Estelle had told him. She smiled and said, "Don't worry. I understand you haven't undressed a lot of women. I'll walk you through it." She proceeded to explain how to do it and to hang them or lay them out so they didn't get wrinkled or damaged.

"Wow! You're beautiful," Armand gushed. "I was so focused on being careful not to hurt you or your clothes I didn't look at your body. Gosh! You're so slender and you have lovely, long legs and gorgeous curly, black hair. You should be a model."

"And? Do you notice anything else?" she asked.

His mouth opened, closed, and opened again but no sound emerged. While his mouth was flapping his eyes darted from her face to her breasts and back to her face. His face went red. She laughed and said, "Cat got your tongue? Are you afraid I'll be upset if you state the obvious? I have really big boobs. Bigger than a woman with my narrow frame should have.

"They are the reason I'm not a working model. The only jobs I got were lingerie shots. My husband and men, in general, love my big, bouncy boobs, but designers hate them because they ruin the look of their garments. Clothes don't hang or fit as they envision because their creations are made for the vast majority of women who have small to medium breasts."

She reclined gracefully on the bed and said, "Undress and join me." Armand undressed with care having a new respect for Fabien's fine clothes. He climbed on the bed.

"So the curved cock makes an appearance," Fleur said. She touched and inspected it and said, "I've never been with a man who has a penis like this. I'm looking forward to it. Kiss me."

She laid on her back. Armand laid half on her and half on the bed. He kissed her lips, smelled her perfume, and ran his fingers through her luxurious and amazing hair. Rather quickly his hands touched her breasts. His mouth soon followed. He explored and enjoyed her sensitive boobs and she cooed, sighed, and grew wet.

She allowed him to play with her breasts for a long time. When she pushed on his shoulders, he understood the message. He slid down her lithe body and licked her trimmed crotch.

"Oh!" she cried.

He explored her pussy with the same enthusiasm and attention to detail he'd given her breasts. She quaked, rolled her hips, and gushed. He lapped it up.

"You have shown yourself to be a good kisser and good at pleasing me with your hands and tongue. Show me what your magic cock can do."

"I'm afraid I will disappoint you. My lessons haven't included that."

"Haven't you and Estelle had sex?"

"We have, but she hasn't explained or discussed how I should use my cock."

She smiled and said, "Perhaps we could experiment. Slip it inside me." He got on top of her. She grabbed his dick and placed it on her slit. She nodded. He pushed it into her.

"Oh! That's a nice start. You should always enter slowly, in case your partner is nervous or not fully wet. It's also nice because it allows the woman to savor being stretched and filled. That's a special, enjoyable moment for us. Fuck me and we will see how it goes."

Armand stroked in and out of her. They moaned. He lengthened the stroke and increased the speed and force and lost control.

"Ohhh. Sorry! Oh!" He drove his cock into her and dumped a load of cum. She held him.

He opened his eyes and said, "I'm sorry. It felt so warm and wonderful being inside you. I was overwhelmed."

"It's okay," she said and kissed his cheek. "You're young and inexperienced. You'll get better and develop stamina. It'll take practice. You're in luck. Your tutors like to fuck!"

They went to the bathroom and cleaned up. Armand got an erection. They hurried back to the bedroom, holding hands, and giggling as they ran to the bedroom. She rode him and while he lasted longer he didn't last long enough for her to climax.

"That was better," she said. "I'm sure tomorrow you will last even longer. You have a wonderful gift. The shape of your penis puts pressure on parts of me that other men don't stimulate. I enjoyed it."

^^^

Armand showered and joined his family for dinner. It was a normal meal with people discussing what they did and saw that day. He listened.

"You haven't told us about your day, Armand," his mother said. "It was fine." He didn't add 'I've had sex with two beautiful women and if all goes right I'll bang two more after dinner.'

"Tell us more," his mother requested.

Estelle jumped in and said, "I've arranged for him to meet with several people who can tutor him on a variety of topics. He's learning about French culture, the Arts, literature, and fashion. He will be a new man, well-mannered, erudite, sophisticated, refined, and stylish when we're done with him."

"Wow. That sounds great," Brigette said, "Son, are you enjoying your lessons?"

"Very much."

"We have so much to cover and since he will only be here a short time," Estelle said. "I hope you don't mind that we are monopolizing his time. He has two lessons after dinner."

"No. Not at all," Brigette said. "This is a great opportunity and he's enjoying it. Thank you for arranging this."

^^^

Armand paced back and forth on the porch nervously awaiting his next tutor. A car pulled up and a thin, bouncy, happy woman with light brown hair emerged dressed in stretchy, body-hugging leggings, and a cute, brightly-colored, sports bra. She said, "Hello, I'm Barbe. You must be Armand."

"Yes. Hello."

She went to the trunk of her car giving Armand a great view of her tight, yoga butt. She grabbed two yoga mats and said, "I thought since the weather is nice and the sun won't set until 21:00 we could exercise outside."

"Sure."

She spread out the mats and said, "Yoga is exercise so you'll become more toned, lose body fat, and reduce your blood pressure and levels of bad cholesterol. It'll make you more flexible and, considering your career goal, that will come in handy." She laughed.

"There is another side to yoga. It encourages self-reflection. It can help with self-actualization, spirituality, personal growth, and self-awareness. I became a better friend, a better lover, and a better person. I think those qualities are things we should all strive for."