Me? A Gigolo?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," she said.

The sight of her spread buttocks was intoxicating. He grabbed his cock, walked up to her, and slid it in. He pounded her with wanton wildness. Again, he didn't last long. When he came he roared, "Ohhh!"

His heart was racing and he was breathing so hard, you'd have thought he'd run a marathon. He slumped over her, slid off her, and onto the bed. Estelle made another visit to the bathroom.

When she returned, she handed him a clean wet washcloth and said, "Clean up, get dressed, go home, and return in the morning.

^^^

Armand had lunch with his family and walked over to Estelle's. She was sitting on the porch wearing a bright yellow dress.

"I like your dress. It's pretty."

"Thanks. Have a seat."

Armand sat in an empty rocking chair. She asked, "What did you think aboutA Billion Wicked Thoughts? Researchers were trying to discover what turns-on men and women by looking at internet search terms. Did they get it right?"

"It was interesting. It's amazing that they got information about what people who visit porn sites want to see and what they are willing to pay to see. Since it's anonymous, I believe the data is authentic."

He laughed and added, "As I've already shown, I'm clueless about women, but when they say guys are aroused by breasts, butts, and feet, that sounds right to me.

"You told me that women aren't as visual as men. This study concurred. I'd be happy with a naked woman, preferably young and pretty, but I'll take what I can get. It makes sense that since women get pregnant that they have to concern themselves with a lot more issues than will this be fun? Things like is he a good guy? Will he stick around? Can he protect and provide for me and our kids?"

"Yes," Estelle confirmed. "Having sex is not a major concern of women since most of us can have sex any time we want. However, even when we're horny and are gagging for a good shagging before we get naked we will ask ourselves, 'Does this man have potential as a long-term partner?'"

"I hear you and that's what the researchers said, but is it true?"

"For most women," Estelle said, "this is ingrained in us. It is a part of our DNA. There's a primitive part of your brain dubbed 'The Lizard Brain'. It is in charge of basic survival functions like the fight or flight response and fear. I'm sure some people are never afraid or don't feel the need to run away when they encounter dangerous situations. I suspect those people are eaten by the lion or pick up the poisonous snake, get bitten, and die so their genes are not passed on.

"The same is true of women who don't think through all the consequences of picking a mate. Those women don't thrive and their offspring are less likely to survive, propagate, and pass on the trait that sex with unhealthy, weak, or partners that can't provide for their family is okay."

"Yes. That makes sense," Armand said. "Getting back to the podcast, in my opinion, they were dead-on describing what turns men on. We like porn. Did they get it right when they said romance novels are to women what porn is to men?"

"Most women can take or leave porn, but we love our romance novels. We spend billions of dollars every year on them. I get wet every time I read one even though the story concepts are variations of the basic formula: boy meets girl, they overcome some obstacle, and fall in love. We don't need pictures or vivid descriptions of the man's cock. We need to learn if he meets the universal criteria."

"Tall, dark, and handsome?" Armand interjected trying to be funny.

"Did you learn anything?"

"Sorry. I was joking. He needs to be confident, cocky is okay. Women like alpha males. He needs to be competent, a doctor, a lawyer, or a plumber, someone who has a skill and can earn a living, He's got to want to have children. Being handsome is not as important as being physically and mentally healthy.

"That explains why women marry jerks, older men, and ugly guys," Armand said. "A man might be funny looking, an arrogant SOB, have a small cock, or treat her poorly, but some woman will be with him because he's the captain of the football team or a successful businessman."

She nodded, smiled, and said, "I'm glad you took this seriously. Men are simple. All it takes is one cue, see a picture of a boob or walk behind a woman with a tight skirt, and you get aroused. For women, we need multiple cues beyond physical features. A guy has to check the right boxes concerning personality, commitment, kindness, and status for us to be interested and inclined to have sex."

"They were right about men. We like women," Armand agreed. "The younger and the prettier, the better, but we will fuck any woman. That explains why Arnold Schwarzenegger, the famous movie star and Governor of California, even though he was married to a rich, beautiful woman had an affair and a child with his dumpy maid, a woman not nearly as intelligent and attractive as his wife."

"Yes. This was foolish on his part, but for the maid, you can understand the appeal. He checked many of the boxes and she and the boy are set for life."

"And Arnold is now divorced. He and his family have been humiliated and this all happened because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants."

Estelle nodded. She stood, held out her hand, and said, "Come with me. It's time for you to give me an orgasm."

She led him into her daughter's bedroom, turned down the bedcover, removed her clothes, and lay down, She smiled at Armand and shouted, "Get naked!"

Armand smiled, gave her large breasts a lustful glance, and disrobed. His cock quickly bloomed to full mast. He crawled on the bed and gazed into her eyes because Camille had told him women liked that. He kissed her softly on the lips.

"Mmmm," she cooed.

They kissed for a few minutes. "You are a much better kisser," Estelle said. "I had you scheduled for another session with Camille. Maybe I should cancel it."

"No," Armand shouted. He realized that he had responded loudly and abruptly. He calmed down and said, "I mean. I don't think you should. The more practice the better, right?"

She put a hand on top of his head, mussed his hair, and said, "Don't worry. I won't. Camille would be angry with me. She is looking forward to making out with you. And you're right about practice. You need and will have lots of practice. Since we have a short amount of time, I have reached out to some of my friends and they have volunteered to help educate you."

She cupped her breasts and presented them to him and said, "Suck my nipples and caress my breasts."

He enjoyed her breasts. She delivered a monologue about the importance of being gentle with boobs and the different ways he could stimulate her breasts and nipples. She had him practice.

"You've kissed, licked, sucked, pulled, and pinched my nipples. Now bite them."

"What? Won't that hurt you?"

"I love it when my lovers bite them, but only after I have become aroused. You've warmed me up. Bite me. The pain is pleasurable."

Armand stared at her with an uncertain look on his face. He lowered his head to a breast, put his teeth around a pointy nip, and nipped her lightly.

"Oh! Yes," she cried. "I'm certain that when my nipples are stimulated they activate a pleasure center in my brain. The same one that my clit is wired to. Do it again."

He bit her again.

"Ohh!" she moaned. Her mouth stayed open and her eyes closed. The look on her face reminded Armand of a friend's expression after he crushed an Altoids Curiously Strong Peppermint Mint in his mouth. She savored the rush.

She opened her eyes and said, "As with all the information I share, it comes with the caveat that all women are different. Don't assume that every woman will like everything and remember some will enjoy more pressure, force, or rough play than others.

"To further complicate matters, what a woman wants or can tolerate varies daily. Some of this has to do with our fluctuating levels of hormones and where we are in our menstrual cycle. For example, women's boobs swell and can get very tender before their periods."

"I'm well aware of PMS," Armand said. "My bitchy sister is even more of a pain in the ass right before her period."

"Stick your finger in my pussy."

His eyes popped open at hearing the surprising request. She appeared to mean it so he slid a digit inside her.

"See how easily it goes in? I'm aroused and wet from the kisses and breast play."

He pulled his finger out and looked at the shiny, viscous fluid on his finger.

"Taste it," she instructed.

He hesitated and smelled it before placing it on his tongue. "Mmmm," he grunted.

"Much better than your fluid, eh?"

"No contest."

"I'm glad you like it because you'll be eating a lot of pussy and slurping up lots of vaginal fluids. Many women cannot orgasm by penetration. They need direct clitoral stimulation. You can do that with your hand, but using your tongue is better."

He nodded earnestly.

She spread her legs and said, "Get between my legs and eat my pussy. Suck my clit!"

He hesitated, blushed, and said, "I don't know what or where your clit is."

She gave him a tour of her sex and some basic instructions. He performed oral sex badly, at first, just as his kissing initially was sub-par. With time, encouragement, and direction he got her off.

"Oh. Oh!" she cried as she humped his face and climaxed. She stopped. He lay between her legs wondering if she'd orgasmed. His face was coated with her juice.

"Did you?" he asked tentatively

"Yes."

"Hoorah! I did it," he shouted triumphantly.

"Yes, you did. Go shower. We have guests coming. The friends I mentioned who have agreed to assist in your training. Having more input will make you a well-rounded person and a better lover."

"Oh. Wow. Thanks."

"This is an opportunity for you to practice with different women, see how they are alike and unique, benefit from their experience, and learn to read them. I will quiz you and you will have to tell me what each likes and doesn't like. Degree of pressure and so on."

"Okay. Can I... Will I have intercourse with them?"

"That's entirely up to them. When you asked for my help, you told me your goal was to learn how to satisfy women and that you wanted to give them a wonderful sexual experience. Has your goal changed? Is it to have as many orgasms as possible? To sleep with as many women as you can?"

"No," he answered bashfully.

He got up and took a shower. While he was washing, the curtain parted and Estelle joined him. She said, "I was testing you to see if you were serious about becoming a great lover. You passed. You did the homework and thought about the points the podcast made. You listened to my lesson on oral sex and used the information to give me an orgasm."

She rubbed her soft body against his, smiled, and said, "You've earned a reward. You may wash my body, play with my boobs, grab my ass, and finger my cunt. And then, pin me against the wall and take me from behind."

Bam. Armand's dick was instantly hard. He successfully fought the urge to rush through the tasks and fuck her. He gently washed her body caressing, teasing, and titillating her. When he finished washing her, her heart was racing and her breathing was labored.

He pressed his hard body against her and drove her into the wall. He placed his cock at the entrance to her vagina and left it there as he unhurriedly kissed the nape of her neck and her shoulders.

She could only put up with this behavior for so long. She shouted, pleading, "Do it! Take me!" She pushed into him forcing his cock inside her. He thrust it fully inside her.

"Ohhh," she cried.

They fucked like animals, but not for long. He came. She didn't. She squatted, expelled his cum, and washed her sex. He leaned against the wall, lost in the glow of a great climax, and breathily said, "That was great. How about you?"

"Oh, you dear, sweet boy," Estelle said. "It was fun, but you must last longer and do more to satisfy a woman. You'll get there. I have a plan. I promise if you put in the effort before you fly home you'll make me and all your partner's climax."

She turned off the water and said, "We need to hurry. Our guests will arrive soon."

They quickly dried their bodies and dressed. With wet hair, they step into the living room. Estelle greeted the guests and introduced him to those he didn't know. He knew two: Camille and Gigi. He was introduced to three attractive women his mother's age: Barbe, Fleur, and Valerie.

Estelle sat and said, "Armand, I've explained to everyone what our mission is and they have volunteered to help so there's no need to be embarrassed. I chose these women carefully. Each brings a special skill.

"Camille is young and fit. She will be your kissing and conditioning coach. Every morning, after breakfast, at seven you will meet her here and run, swim, or do whatever exercise she feels is necessary. She will release you by nine.

"From 09:30 to 11:30, you will spend time with the fun, vivacious Valerie," Estelle said. The bleached blonde blew him a kiss, gave him a smoldering look, and said in a sexy, husky voice, "We will get down and dirty and explore the ins and outs of sex."

"Stop it, Valerie. You're scaring the boy," Gigi said. They all laughed except for Armand. He appeared shaken. Gigi smiled and said, "At noon, you will have lunch with me. I'll keep you to 14:00 discussing etiquette, which fork to use, manners, and such."

"From 15:00 to 17:00," Estelle said, "you will meet with Fleur. She is a local couturier and makes us all look fabulous. She will educate you about clothing, style, and whatever she deems necessary.

"At 18:00, you will join your family for dinner. At 19:30, you will spend time with Barbe. Perhaps she will teach you yoga." Estelle and the others laughed. Barbe blushed.

"From 22:00 onward, you will be with me," Estelle said. "After exercising and if you are intimate with someone, please shower before your next engagement. Any questions anyone?" She looked around the room and saw no raised hands.

Armand stood, looked to his left and his right, and said, "Thank you for volunteering your time."

There was an avalanche of positive responses. "You're welcome." "Glad to help. "No problem." "Don't mention it." "My pleasure."

"Your pleasure, Barbe?" Valerie said and cackled. "You're hoping it's your pleasure! I bet you're ready to start your lesson tonight."

"As a matter of fact, I am," the woman retorted bravely. The women laughed. Armand's face turned red.

"Armand, you can leave," Estelle said. "The ladies and I have some things to discuss. I'll see you at dinner and you are to return tomorrow morning at seven to meet with Camille."

"Okay."

"Oh, one more thing," Estelle said. "You wake every morning with an erection, correct?"

Armand felt all the women looking at him waiting for him to answer. He looked at the ground, fidgeted, and his face turned red as he said, "Yes."

"I thought so. I want you to masturbate."

His eyes opened wide and his eyebrows shot up. She explained, "You came quickly when we had sex. You must build your stamina. A great cock and outstanding technique are useless if you ejaculate prematurely. We will help you with that issue. You need to work on it too."

Armand glanced at the assembled women. His great aunt nodded. Young Camille raised a hand to her mouth to cover a smile caused by the frank discussion of him beating off.

"Oh, one last thing," Estelle said. "Use your triggering item. Train your dick to associate the trigger with an erection."

He nodded and hurried from the room. His face was a bright red color.

^^^

Armand had dinner with his grandmother, mother, and sister. Camille and her parents, Estelle and Fabien, were there too. During the meal, Fabien mentioned that he was joining some friends on a fishing trip and that he'd be gone for a week. As he said this, Estelle winked at Armand.

"Brigitte, you may be seeing less of your son," Estelle with a laugh. "He expressed an interest in learning about French culture and customs. I've arranged for some of my friends to tutor him. I hope you don't mind."

Before her mother could respond, Yvonne said, "Seeing less of my brother is a good thing."

"Don't be cruel, Yvonne," Brigette chastised her daughter. Turning to her aunt she said, "I think that's a wonderful idea. Thank you, Estelle."

"My pleasure," Estelle said. She winked at the teenager. "His lessons begin tomorrow."

^^^^^

The next morning, Armand woke early and went to the bathroom to relieve himself. As he held his penis in his hand and peed in the toilet, he argued in his mind.

"I won't do it. I won't jack off."

"Why not? You've done it loads of time."

"It's embarrassing. The six of them will know!"

"The six of them are volunteering their time to help you. Do your part. You promised Estelle you'd put in the work and you'd use a trigger."

"Fuck! What can be my trigger? I've never had a hot girlfriend."

"Look over there. Your sister has washed some panties and hung them on the shower rod to dry. Beat off looking at them. You have in the past."

"Really! You're going there? It only happened a couple of times when I was horny. It was partially her fault for leaving her intimate apparel in the bathroom we shared where I couldn't help but see them."

"You got an erection when you saw Yvonne naked and you get hard when you see her panties. Don't pretend otherwise."

Armand shook his cock, flushed the toilet, and turned toward the bathtub. He spat on his hand and stroked his cock as he looked at his sister's silky panties with a floral pattern. He was hard when he noticed they were fully lined.

"Agh. Those are her period panties. They have an inner, leak-proof lining."

His inner demon said, "So she's on the rag. They're panties that have been pressed up against her pussy."

To his shame, Armand's dick retained its full length and thickness and he continued to stroke his dick. He needed lubrication, saw a pump bottle of body lotion on the counter, put some on his hand, and beat off shooting his cum into the tub. He rinsed his cum down the drain and brushed his teeth and hair.

He blushed when he exited the bathroom because his mother was standing in the hallway waiting for her turn. She smiled brightly and said, "Good morning." He mumbled, "Morning, Mom." and hurried away.

He dressed, had breakfast, and walked to Camille's house. He saw a car out front packed with fishing gear. Fabien and Estelle were standing beside the vehicle. He was dressed in outdoor wear. She had on a flowing nightgown.

They were hugging and kissing, obviously saying goodbye. Armand stopped some distance away so as not to intrude. He heard her say, "One last thing, dear husband."

She dropped to her knees, undid his pants, fished out his cock, and wrapped her lips around it. "Oh. This is a nice send out," Fabien said. "I thought we said our fond farewell last night when we made love."

"I love you. You're a good husband," Estelle answered. She tugged on her loose-fitting gown so it fell away exposing her breasts and she captured his penis with her mouth. She sucked his dick as he groaned and pawed her tits. She was aggressive and gave her husband a great blowjob.

"Ah. Ah. Ah!" he cried out and came. She sucked and stroked his cock as he filled her mouth with cum. When he was done, she swallowed. He leaned against the car for support with his head down, breathing deeply. She walked topless onto the porch. She saw Armand and held up her hand as a stop sign. Fabien got into the car, Estelle waved goodbye to her husband and beckoned Armand to join her on the porch.

"You've witnessed one of the secrets to a happy marriage," Estelle said. She was slow to pull her nightgown up and Armand ogled her tits. "Go the extra step to ensure your mate's happiness."