Me and My Daughter

Story Info
Our Vacation Together.
2.2k words
4.51
21.2k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on facts...some elements have been embellished...names are real...

I hope you enjoy the story. This is a story of incest...

*****

My name is Luisa but everyone calls me Lisa. I married my husband when I was 20. When I was 22 we had twins, a daughter, Jessica (Jessie) and a son, Anthony (Tony). Shortly after our fifth wedding anniversary my husband died in a car accident and with my family's help I raised my children and held down a good paying job.

My daughter and I became inseparable when she turned 18. We were like sisters and not mother and daughter. We went shopping together all the time. I guess it was because she had no father and was clinging to me and was afraid of losing me. Whatever the reason, I enjoyed her company.

Anyway, Jessie was a very pretty thing, about 5'6", maybe 115, big tits for a tiny girl and an athletic figure from her doing cheerleading.

Tony, on the other hand was rarely around and always hung out with his friends. He used to play a lot of sports in high school but was now going to college and working a part time job.

One night I after dinner Jessie and I were watching TV and a movie came on that opened my eyes as two women were kissing. I was a little surprised and mentioned it to Jessie. She smiled and said, "Mom, that's not a big deal. You're old fashioned. You have to get out more." She just laughed.

"Well, young lady, if women want to do that, there is always the bedroom. It's not that I mind them doing it, but sex between people should be between them, without an audience."

Then Jessie said, "Did you ever?"

"Did I ever what Jessie?"

"Do it with another woman?"

"Jessie, that's kind of personal isn't it?"

"Then you did do it...before you married daddy?"

"Jessie, stop it."

"Come on mom, tell me."

"Well, if you must know, yes I did it when I was in college. There...happy now?"

"Are you a lesbian mom?"

"No, I am not a lesbian. And, if I were, so what?"

"If you were, then you can teach me."

"Teach you what Jessie?"

"How to have sex with a woman."

I thought I was going to fucking die when she said that.

"Are you a lesbian Jessie?"

"I don't know. I think about women all the time and when I see you naked, I get chills up and down my spine."

"That doesn't make you a lesbian. Have you ever been with a boy?"

"Well, if you are asking me if I have ever fucked a guy, the answer is no. But I have given a guy a blow job."

"Oh my Lord..."

"When I used to shower with the other cheerleaders, I used to imagine having sex with some of them."

"Maybe we should continue this discuss this subject another night. Right now I need to take a shower."

"Can I?"

"Can you what Jessie?"

"Can I join you in the shower?"

I didn't know how to respond and stupidly told her she could. We then got up and headed to the shower. We got naked and entered the shower and I put the water on.

"Can I wash your back mom?"

"Ok, if you want to."

I felt her soapy hands gliding over my upper back and then her hands going down to my ass. She made sure she spent a little extra time there. I didn't mind as it felt good. I then asked her if she wanted me to do her back and she said yes.

I soaped up my hands and went over her back and ass. Then she turned around and faced me. Our tits almost touching.

"Can I wash you mom?"

I know I should have said no, but I told her she could. Her soapy hands moved across my neck and then down my front and all over my tits. God, my nipples sprang to life as she passed her hands over them. Then her hands went down to my smooth pussy. She spent a lot of time there and I instinctively spread my legs a bit and she slipped her hands between them. Her hands felt very nice and I could feel myself getting wet.

After a few minutes, she asked me to do her front and my soapy hands ran all over her front, including her tits and nipples which got erect. As I soaped her smooth pussy area, she opened her legs to let my hands get between her. I was getting wetter. Then I told her it was time to rinse off and get out, which we did. Then we dried ourselves off and got ready for bed.

I couldn't sleep...my mind kept going back to me and my daughter in the shower...God, what was wrong with me...thinking of my daughter in a sexual way? Then I thought about when I was in college and had sex with my girlfriend and it brought back pleasant memories, but my own daughter?

I guess I finally fell asleep and woke up in the morning with aching, erect nipples. I knew I had to put these thoughts out of my mind.

Over dinner I asked my kids if they wanted to go away for the weekend. I told them we could go to the resort with the amusement park and spend the weekend there and relax by the pool the hotel had. Jessie immediately said yes and Tony said he had to work. So I told them we would do it another time. Then Tony said, "Why don't you guys go and I'll try to get done early and if I can, I will meet you two up there."

I replied, "Ok. That sounds like a plan. Ok with you Jessie?"

"That sounds good mom. Please try and make it Tony."

We finished dinner and I called the resort and made reservations for the weekend, a few days away.

Finally, Friday arrived and Jessie and I packed the car up and away we went. The trip took us a couple of hours and we arrived a little before noon. We checked in and were told that the room had only a king sized bed but that a room with two beds would be available the next night. We took the room and were taken to the room. We unpacked and went to lunch.

After lunch we relaxed by the pool, soaking in the suns and cooling off in the pool. A few hours later we headed back to the room to shower and get ready for dinner.

"Jessie, you want to shower first, hon?"

"That's ok, you can go first."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, mother."

I undressed and headed to the shower. As I was soaping myself, I turned around and Jessie was there. "What are you doing in here?"

"I wanted to surprise you. Want me to wash you?"

"Jessie, I don't know what I'm going to do with you. You're so bad."

"But you love me..."

Then she kissed me...not a daughter kiss but a lover kiss. I stepped back, looking at her nakedness. "You shouldn't be doing that Jessie."

"Didn't you like it mother? I did."

"Jessie, let's finish our shower and go to dinner."

The shower ended with no further extra activities, thank goodness.

Dinner was terrific and afterwards we strolled the hotel grounds and we enjoyed the sights and sounds of the place. The sound of the ocean gently hitting the beach was fantastic. After a long time we headed back to the room. When we got back to the room there was a message for me. I called the front desk and they gave me the message. It was from Tony..."Don't think I can make it. Have fun. Tony." I told Jessie and we both felt bad that he couldn't make it.

By now it was time for bed. I told Jessie I was going to bed and she said she would join me in a little while. I got undressed and put on a tank top and my panties and got into bed. I must have fallen asleep pretty quickly too.

I remember as I was sleeping hearing Jessie joining me in bed. As I was in a half asleep mode, I felt hands roaming over my body that stopped on my breasts. The next thing I felt were my nipples being squeezed. God, it felt so good but...but...I then realized it was Jessie. I just laid there without moving at all. Then her hands went under my top and we're playing with my tits and nipples. I opened my eyes and said, "Jessie stop. What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm playing with my mom's beautiful breasts and nipples."

Then she started sucking on my nipples.

"Jessie stop."

She continued, then as she kept sucking my erect nipples her hand moved down to my pussy and she started rubbing it. Without warning she slipped a finger in my cunt. I moaned a soft mmmm and spread my legs a little.

"Jessie, stop."

She continued her assault on my body then moved the cover off of me and moved her face to my cunt and slipped her tongue into my cunt and started eating me. My body started writhing in pleasure.

"Jessie, no baby. Please stop "

It wasn't long and I finally exploded in orgasms as my body shook in pleasure. After I calmed down I said, "Jessie, why did you do that? It's not right."

"I love you mom. I wanted to. You seemed to like it."

"But baby, it's wrong...you and I."

"It's not wrong if we both enjoy it. What's the harm. Wasn't I good?"

"It's still wrong Jessie. And yes, you were good."

Then she leaned over and kissed me. I could taste my own juices as we kissed. I must have been crazy because I kissed her back and started feeling her naked body. In seconds we were making out, kissing and touching each other. God, it brought back memories of me and my girlfriend lover.

Jessie and I made love for a long time and we both came often. It must have been almost two hours we spent in bed until we were both exhausted.

We finally got up, showered and headed out to get a late breakfast. As we ate I told Jessie, "Your brother isn't coming up. He has to work so it will be just us for our time here."

"Oh, I'm sorry he couldn't make it but that gives us some time together."

"Hold on Jessie...last night can't happen again. It's not right."

"But mom, wasn't it good? I made you cum a few times."

"Yes, Jessie it was very good and yes you made me cum but you are still my daughter."

"And you're my mom, now we are lovers too."

"Jessie, what am I going to do with you?"

She leaned closer to me and said, "I want you to teach me how you pleased your old girlfriend."

"Let me think about it...now let's finish breakfast."

We finished breakfast and headed back to the hotel room. As soon as we got inside Jessie started kissing me, sliding her to gurbin my mouth. God, it felt so good, I went into auto mode and started making out with my daughter. We practically tore each others clothes off and soon we were both naked on the bed having sex. I don't remember how long we enjoyed each other but it was a wonderful time for both of us.

Just before noon we got out of bed, showered together then went for lunch. After a quick bite, we were back in the room having great sex. We even had dinner in the room so we could get back to our sexual romp.

Some time later, right after we came a few times I knew I had to have a talk with Jessie.

"Jessie, this has been a wonderful time for us but it cannot continue. I blame myself for my actions and I am sorry."

"But mom, there is nothing to be sorry about. I have always loved you asy mom and now as my lover. So what's the harm?"

"Jessie, it is incest. What if someone found out?"

"They would be jealous...me having sex with a beautiful woman."

"Look, let's do this...when we are home, nothing can happen between us. Your brother might find out."

"We can always have him join us."

"Jessie, stop that."

"I saw him once mom..he was jerking off & he didn't see me. He has a big cock and did he cum a lot."

"Jessie, stop it. Listen, 8f the situation arises, then we can play but it will be up to me, understand?"

"Yes, mother."

That night we had sex until almost dawn. Jessie proved to be a fast learner.

We left the resort and drove home. I couldn't help but wonder what Jessie said about her brother and got me to thinking...before I knew it, I felt like I wet myself I was so turned. I was so horny thinking about having my son's big cock in me, but that is another story.