Me and My Half Brother

Story Info
First and last night with stepbrother.
1.7k words
3.63
15k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To begin with, I would like to introduce myself and tell a few words about myself. My name is Ira, I am a rather diligent and cheerful girl of 18 years old. Quite an average student of one of the industrial technical schools in the vastness of our great and vast Motherland. A short brunette, quite slender, but not fit, with neat breasts of the 2nd size. And so it was Fate that a dozen years ago I had a half-brother Andrei, a couple of years older than me.

We never had particularly warm feelings for each other, but we tried not to spoil life once again. And to my great happiness, my parents sent us to different educational institutions, and besides, my brother was already finishing his studies and was about to leave for the capital to continue his studies at the correspondence department at the university. I was relatively glad that I would have to see him even less in my hometown.

But as it soon became clear that I was not interested in my brother in vain and tried to ignore him. It just so happened that my boyfriend Igor talked with some close friends of his brother, and on the eve of his departure, we ended up in the same apartment. Until that moment, I didn't even suspect that an inconspicuous guy could turn out to be an excellent ringleader and organize a wild party. The noise was wild, and how the 4-room apartment survived the crowd of inadequate students is questionable.

Beer, vodka, wine flowed like rivers, music was blaring, everyone was dancing, joking, singing. And by the very height of it, I had already had a fight with my boyfriend, who became an outright jerk as soon as alcohol got into the blood. Why have I put up with him for more than six months now? On the advice of her friends, she chose a lover with a big dick and suffered, as you already understood, not only because of the size. Twenty-odd centimeters is good if the guy knows how to use it. But no matter how I wriggled, no matter what poses I tried, I finished only with my help. And the boyfriend, as he learned two positions, apparently stopped there.

And then came the moment when the cup of patience was overflowing. The guy had a fight with some stranger, and when I tried to calm him down, I got a slap in the face. At that moment, the music abruptly stopped and I heard a quiet, but very resonant voice of my brother.

"Stop it, you drunken bastard.

Despite the fact that he spoke measuredly and did not shout, everyone around him turned pale. I myself became uncomfortable. I would never have thought that in one phrase, there could be so much threat. This, it seems, was understood by my future ex-cavalier.

- Now, you go to the bedroom and oversleep. And when you sober up, we'll talk - Andrei continued.

- And if not? - judging by the dialect, Igor was in perfect condition.

- You hit my sister. The only reason you're still alive is because you're drunk in shit.

- Andrei, calm down... - said one of the friends.

- Don't interfere. Igor, immediately went to the bedroom. We'll talk in the morning.

Oddly enough, my fool, somehow gathered his strength. And apparently feeling guilty, he went to sleep. He passed out quickly enough and after a couple of minutes there was a loud snoring.

Everyone around began to calm down, a party or a party, as it is better to take it that way, was returning to its course. But now I looked at my brother with undisguised gratitude. And as soon as he approached me, I felt my heart begin to beat faster. Andrei gently put his arm around my shoulders:

- Are you okay?

- More or less. This is not the first time I have seen such a picture. But this is the first time I got it in the face. Fortunately, not much.

- I'm sorry, I should have beat him up.

- And then call an ambulance or the police? If everything is settled peacefully, this is the best option. - I can't stand fights. Because in which case, it is I who will have to court the guy with the broken face.

Further on that evening, events developed so rapidly that I did not remember much of the conversations. My brother and I talked, got drunk together, smoked on the balcony and looked at the stars. I don't remember what he said, what I said. But I remember very well that with every phrase, not friendly feelings grew in me.

And when we danced together, to some kind of lingering sound, I began to snuggle closer to my brother. At that moment, I didn't care anymore whether he was a consolidated or native. Is it right or not. Soon I felt that he was also interested in my closeness. And not on the hands, which were below the waist, but just a little touched my ass. Something touched me from the other side and already quite tangibly. I already guessed that he would not surpass my boyfriend in size. But I wanted sex so much, with a person who would not look at me like a piece of meat. I felt how he inhaled the smell of hair, already disheveled, and it wildly aroused me. I don't know if others noticed us or not. It was dark around, everyone was quite drunk. I tore my head from Andryukha's chest and reached for his lips. And how glad I was when he returned my kiss. I felt very warm in the chest area and in the abdomen. And between my legs it burned so much that I didn't even suspect the existence of such sensations.

- We can continue? I said timidly as our tongues and lips parted.

- Maybe not worth it?

- Never mind, never mind. I want you.

I don't know how many seconds passed before we moved from the living room to one of the rooms. My brother sensually played with my breasts, descended to the hips, accompanying this with passionate kisses. I was trembling languidly and could no longer hold back my moans.

You know, my friends told me about good porno. About powerful orgasms, about foreplay. Previously, everything was limited to blowjob and banal fucking in one of two positions. But now everything was different. In less than a couple of minutes, I was left without panties. And my brother gently caressed my pussy. And DAMN IT! He not only knows where the clitoris is, but also knows how to stimulate it. The head was spinning from the surging pleasure, and the foreplay turned into Cooney. Believe it or not. No one has licked me before. And when I felt Andryusha's tense tongue between my legs, I had to close my mouth. Otherwise, I would have yelled so that I would be heard not only in the next apartment, but also on a parallel street. My eyes darkened sharply, my heart beat so that I could hear the pulse in my head, and my body went limp in voluptuous bliss. Apparently, this is how a real orgasm should feel.

Gradually, I began to come to my senses.

- Fuck me, I beg you, quickly. "I don't really know how to cheer up guys. But either it worked, or the brother already knew what to do.

He gently inserted his hard aggregate into my heated bosom. By this point, I had flowed in such a way that it is difficult to describe. And then it struck me that this was exactly the room into which a certain alkonaut had previously gone. And if you suddenly lost the idea of narration, it was my guy.

Andrew, look! I tried to whisper quietly, but it didn't work out very well.

- Here, damn it! And what to do now?

- To check how soundly he sleeps - in my drunken head an insidious plan of revenge has already matured, prompted by a thirst for pleasure.

Unfortunately, I had to pause for a minute. But when it became clear that Igor was sleeping like a log, I lay down right on him and again spread my legs in front of Andryukha. He froze in surprise.

- Are you going to wait a long time or can you finally fuck me properly?

- Either you are the best sister in the world or the most notorious whore - with these words, he again planted a member in me.

The brother started slowly, but aggressively increased momentum. I have reached that level of excitement when I want not tenderness and romance, but a good spanking. Andrei understood this and pounded me in a wet pussy so zealously that my eyes rolled up from the buzz. I had almost no control over myself. She scratched his back, biting his shoulders so as not to scream louder than necessary.

- In m-m-m-m-enya... - I tried to pronounce, struggling with groans.

And my brother didn't refuse. I could feel his cock pulsing, hot cum bursting out of him and filling me. This time we finished together. I felt that I was getting sober and I understood that this night could be the only one and did not want to remain in debt. And the score was 2 to 1. Quickly dragging my brother to another bed, I pounced on his limp penis. Part of the sperm flowed down my thighs, the rest I licked off his dignity. One of my playful hands actively caressed the scrotum, the second directed the cock into the mouth. I tried not to stop and ran my tongue over the head, over the balls. What a nice taste of his cock, mixed with seed and my juices. I didn't even know when he tensed up again, but just continued to swallow, deeper and deeper. And soon she felt him trembling again. Only this time the sperm splashed down my throat, and I swallowed every last drop.

My brother and I left home early in the morning by taxi. By evening, he left for the capital by train, and I listened to my boyfriend howling with apologies on the phone. But snot, drool, and forgiveness through strap-on humiliation is a completely different story.