Me and My Mother

Story Info
There is no love like a mother's love.
2.5k words
4.12
74.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Molovah
Molovah
7 Followers

This is the story of my relationship with my mother Sowmya. My name is Varun and I am 24 years old. My mom Sowmya is 48. My mom is a very mild mannered, soft spoken, pious and gentle person. She is a bit on the chubby side, not really fat but curvy in all the right places if you get what I am saying. Even though she is 48 now, she is still very good looking, she has that quiet dignified beauty of a country side lady and she is very fair too with blemishless skin and smooth hair, and a lovely smile.

She is a homemaker and a very dutiful wife and loving mother. I think I am the only person in the whole world who knows the other side of her - one where she sheds all her inhibitions and her sexual needs take over, I had been mindblown when I first encountered that side of her. Well, it also took me some hard work to make her drop all her inhibitions and make her reach the point where she let down all her guards and succumbed to the need of the flesh (but more on that later). I don't think even my dad knows this side of her. I am sure she is just a respectful and regular wife who has only had routine sex with him as is expected in a husband and wife relation. However when a mother and son has sex, it is completely out of this world - the most lustful and sinfully pleasurable experience in the world. It is something a husband cannot provide to a wife, only a son can give to a mother. Let me tell you, you have never experienced heaven until you have experienced your mother's pussy.

Anyhow! So my dad works for a large multinational company and is a senior manager there. His work is very hectic and stressful and consumes most of his time. He is a frequent traveller to other cities as part of his work. I am a single son and I love my parents very much. However since the past five months I have started loving my mother in a much different and intimate manner. We have become lovers and I wanted to share with my readers the wonderful experience it has been.

I am unsure of where to start our story. Usually I should do that from the very beginning, but I think I will start with our latest encounter. It happened only last week and I am still completely ecstatic at what has happened. Still high, and still horny.

So get ready as I narrate to you the latest escapade I had with my mom.

"I will be flying to Mumbai tonight on work, will be back only on Tuesday", dad had announced with a groan at the breakfast table as he got off the phone. As soon as we heard this mom and I shot a quick glance at each other. And as soon as our eyes met, she blushed and looked down immediately.

Dad was blissfully oblivious to this quick interaction that had taken place between his wife and son and went on grumbling about how he had to travel at such short notice. I think neither of us heard what he said. The news had already got my heart pumping and made butterflies appear in my stomach, and from the change of expression in my mom's face I think it had a similar effect on her as well.

I was home on vacation and it had been a frustrating week to be honest. Dad was at home all the time (he has a home office and works from home from time to time). This meant that mom and I never really got any private time together. The most I was able to do was steal some very short smooches and the occasional butt grab that I gave her. She was very scared when dad was around that we would get caught and all my attempts to hug or kiss her had been met with valiant resistance, leaving me all frustrated.

But then came this news! It was as if the universe was conspiring for us to have our union. Well, you know what they say - if you want something really bad then the universe will conspire for you to get it. I am pretty sure we both wanted it really bad. And we were about to get it, tonight that too!

I stole another look at my mother. It looked like she had lost all interest in her food, she was just tiddling with it. Her head had dropped a bit more down and there was a flustered and shy look on her face, which only I knew the reason for.

The rest of the day went by in a blur, I don't remember much of it because I was so elated and light headed at the prospect of what lay ahead that day. Dad's flight was at 6 in the evening. Since he was a frequent flier it was not uncommon for him to get short notices for travel and he always had a travel suitcase ready for such occasions. However there were still things that he needed so I had to go out to run some errands and shop for him. When I reached back after shopping there was even more good news waiting for me! Dad said that the company car will be coming to pick him up because there were two other colleagues who were travelling with him, and this meant that we did not need to go to the airport to drop him off!

I tried to catch my mom alone all day but she very cunningly made sure that she did not get caught by me. There was only this one instance where she was coming into dad's room to drop some clothes and I was coming out of it. As soon as she saw me she gave such a weak, shy smile and lowered her head. Oh god, that was such a turn on for me! Her blush told me that she knew exactly what was in store for her that night. And her shy demeanour was like that of a bride standing in front of her husband on their first night. I grabbed her and was about to kiss her when I heard dad's footprints and hurried out of the room.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, around 4:30 in the evening the company sedan pulled up our drive. Dad was a very punctual person and was already completely packed and ready at least an hour before the car arrived. We stepped outside to see him off.

"Have a good trip", my mom said to him as I helped the driver load his bags into the trunk.

"Thanks. Enjoy your weekend", he told us as I came around the side to wave him goodbye.

"We will '', I replied, shooting a quick glance at mom who had turned red hearing my reply. If only dad knew how we planned on enjoying the weekend.

I followed the car to the gate and wheeled it in and locked it. My heart was already starting to beat fast and the sleeping beast between my legs was already stirring from its slumber. I took my phone out and posted in my friend's group that I would not be available tonight because I was busy. I didn't want anything to interrupt us tonight! I hurried inside the house and locked and bolted the front door.

Slowly I turned around, mom was nowhere in sight. I peeped into my parent's bedroom downstairs, it was empty as was the study and the kitchen. She had to be upstairs. I ran up the stairs and checked the guest bedroom upstairs, still no sign of her. She had to be in my bedroom! I almost ran into it and there she was, bent over the table pretending to be cleaning it. I am sure she was pretending because there was no effort in the cleaning. She raised her head when she heard me and opened her mouth to say something.

I never allowed her to begin her sentence. In a single violent motion I grabbed her tightly against me and sealed my lips against her. My tongue rushed into her open mouth, and was greeted by hers in a wet juicy kiss. By this time I had a raging hard on. The only thing I needed at that moment was to be inside her love hole. Inside my mom. The carnal need to fuck her was so all consuming that there was no time for anything else. There was no time for foreplay, or sweet kisses or cuddling. There was no time for caressing or oral sex. The soul draining need for me was to be inside my mother's vagina. To pound it as hard as I could. To mate with her in the most animalistic sense of the word.

I think the need to have her son inside her was equally urgent for her. Without saying a word we raced at undressing each other, I pulled off her saree and ripped off her petticoat, her blouse was dealt with in an equally dismissive fashion. By that time she had managed to get me out of my tshirt and pulled my shorts down. My dick had become so hard that it was straining my underwear. I pushed her roughly onto the bed and pulled down her panties, the next moment my underwear joined her panties in the floor and I urgently probed and found the entrance of her eagerly awaiting pussy. She gave a sharp cry as I thrust the entire length of my rock hard manhood into her unceremoniously and without any warning. Usually I would be a bit more considerate and careful, and check with her if she was ok...but right now there was no time for that. I needed that pussy. Badly.

And take it I did.

Her love hole was tight, soft, smooth, warm, very wet and slippery - everything a man needs in a lover's pussy. Raising myself on my hands I adjusted myself so that I could pound her more powerfully. My lover reacted immediately, she moved to adjust herself better too so that I could drive deeper inside her. Mom raised her legs up into the air and grabbed the bed with both hands for dear life as my invasion of her pussy started with all earnestness. Each aggressive thrust from me raised a cry from her mouth, which sounded like sweet music to my ears. The room smelled strongly of sex and it reverberated with her moans and my grunts as we mated with a ferocity that would put dogs in heat to shame. Her motherly pussy was so wet with her love for her son and her juices coated my dick, her pussy walls expanded and contracted as I drove harder and harder into her mercilessly. I watched her face with each thrust of mine, to see the effect it was having on her. It increased my pleasure ten fold to watch her reaction to me ravaging her pussy. Her eyes were closed and her face was a picture of extreme lust and pleasure, her eyebrows were drawn together and she bit her lips as she concentrated all her focus on the ongoing invasion of her womanhood by her son.

Somewhere between our intimate love making she opened her eyes and saw me looking straight at her. To my surprise, she held her gaze and we continued looking deep into each other's eyes while she opened her mouth to moan in sync to each of my thrusts. On my part, I gritted my teeth and grunted like a pig, as I looked shamelessly into her eyes and continued my relentless maternal copulation. Somewhere in the middle of all this the electricity had gone and the room was now really silent, making our ecstatic vocal chorus more pronounced along with the sound of our genitalia at work. We were both sweating profusely, but neither of us were done yet. This earnest pounding continued for the next hour or so.

My mom was nearing her orgasm, her hands left the bed and she ran it through my hair and then it roamed over my back, her pretty, painted nails carved a path through my back and her hands came to rest on my ass which she grabbed roughly with each hand and supervised my thrusts by pressing them against her in sync with my pounding.

She was now matching my thrusts with equally enthusiastic thrusts of her own. As I would pull my dick out, she would tighten her pussy muscles adding to my pleasure with the extra tightness it gave me and as I would thrust back she would raise her hips, helping me reach deeper inside her wet, slippery passage. Soon, her body started to shake and I knew she was going to have one hell of an orgasmic release. I was close too and so I shifted gears and moved to an extremely fast uncontrollable pace, which made her gasp. She raised her head urgently and used her hands on the back of my head to push my mouth onto hers, and started moaning into my mouth.

In a little while her whole body strained, her moan turned into a scream, her pussy tightened around my dick in a vice-like grip and she shook violently as wave after wave of heavenly orgasm rocked her body, mind and soul. The satisfaction I got seeing my mother in the throes of such passion, added with the way she was milking my dick with her pussy was too much for me and with a loud moan I erupted into my mothers womb, shooting my seed deep into her and flooding her passage as she writhed under me violently. Her nails had dug into my shoulders, and she bit my lip and sucked my tongue into her mouth as she milked the last drops of her son's love juice with her pussy.

We were both so exhausted after our extremely taxing and passionate love making, both of us were breathless and panting. I slumped onto her, and laid my head to rest on her large and ample bosom. I could hear her heart beating rapidly on her chest. She raised her back so I could put my arms under her and cuddle into her. If no place can give you more pleasure than a mother's pussy then no place can give you better comfort than a mother's arms. Mom ran her hands over my hair lovingly, she gave a sigh of content as she cuddled me closely and kissed my head.

It was the kiss of both a mother and a lover. We had not spoken a single word the whole afternoon, but no words were needed. No words are needed for the love we have for each other. We are shameless and perverted when we fuck, yet we are respectful and doting when we are not. We are mother and son. We are lovers.

Molovah
Molovah
7 Followers