Me and the Neighbor Girl

Story Info
Me and the neighbor girl try BDSM for the first time.
1.3k words
3.91
9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years or older

================================

Me and the neighbor girl have been having sex for a long time. Every night she sneaks to my house and taps on my window. I let her in and we fuck for hours. She has a cute little body, with the perfect ass. Her tits are small but perfectly shaped and her pussy is tight as hell. We've fucked so much over the years that it's hard to remember how many times we've done it. We've even tried anal but it hurts too much for either of us. The whole time we fuck each other we talk about our life and our future. We're best friends but Our friendship only took off when we had sex for the first time. It was awkward at first because neither of us really knew what we were doing, but after a while we started to get into it and now it just feels natural.

I was laying in bed wearing boxers as usual waiting for Kallie to come over. My dick was rock hard and ready for some action.

The next thing I knew there was a knock on my bedroom window. I got up from my bed and opened my window. There stood Kallie leaning against the frame with her hands behind her back. She was wearing one of those teeny tiny dresses that make you want to rip them right off her body. Her hair was down and she looked amazing. I am already hard as a rock.

"Hey." she had a big grin on her face

"What?"

"I want to do BDSM tonight." she said holding out a pain of cuffs

My jaw dropped open. "Wha-what? Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

Kallie giggled and walked past me and sat on my bed.

"It's been on my mind lately and I felt like it would be fun. You've always wanted to see me get dominated by a man and today is your lucky day." she said

I couldn't believe my ears. I'd never actually thought about dominating Kallie in any way. Hell, I don't think I've ever seen any domination porn before. I had to admit though, it did sound kind of hot.

She got up and turned around putting her arms behind her back. "Do you want me to put these handcuffs on?"

I nodded nervously. She reached down and grabbed the cuffs and locked them onto her wrists.

"Now what are you going to do to me?" she asked in a voice dripping with sexual tension.

I looked at Kallie and smiled. "Well I am thinking that you could lay here and relax, or maybe you can take care of yourself if you're not in the mood right now."

Kallie laughed and pushed me away. "You are such an asshole. I'm gonna cum right now if you keep talking dirty to me."

I shook my head and laughed. "Okay okay... Sorry."

Kallie pouted and laid back on my bed. She crossed her legs under her and spread her toes apart. She slowly began rubbing her clit. I watched her playing with herself. She'd never been very loud about masturbation before, so I had no idea how she was able to stay quiet with all the moaning and squirming.

Kallie looked up at me and winked. "So what's the plan?"

I got up and moved over to the dresser and pulled out a second pair of handcuffs. I handed them to Kallie and she slipped one on her wrist.

After some work and adjusting we got her cuffed to the bedpost with her ankles cuffed together.

"How does that feel?" I asked as I rubbed my cock through my boxer shorts.

"Ooh... Nice. It feels good actually. How long do you want me to wait?"

"Until I've had my fun" I said, stroking myself harder.

Kallie nodded and closed her eyes.

Once I saw her eyes were closed I moved slowly to the opening of her pussy. I placed my hand between her legs and ran my fingers up and down her wet slit.

"Oh yeah... That feels nice." she moaned softly.

I leaned down close to her pussy and nuzzled it with my nose. I breathed in deeply and smelled her sweet scent. I licked her lips and tasted her warm juices.

"This is so weird." she mumbled.

I moved my tongue further inside and teased her with a few laps. "What's weird?" I asked

"Having you licking my pussy while I'm handcuffed to a bed. It's so naughty."

I moved my face back to her clit and began teasing it with my tongue. I sucked it into my mouth and gave it soft strokes.

"MMMmmmmmm..." she moaned.

I heard her wetness slap against the side of my face. I pulled back and looked up at Kallie.

"Is that what you like?" I asked

"Yeah." she replied as she opened her eyes wide.

I moved my fingers to her soaked hole and began rubbing it as fast as I could.

"Oh! Yeah!" she cried.

I held my breath and waited to see if she'd cum. When she didn't I kept going. I licked and sucked her clit until I felt her start to shake.

"AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!" she screamed.

I immediately stopped what I was doing and sat up

"AW man I was so close" she whined

I got up from the bed and moved over to her head. I bent down and kissed her softly.

"Sorry baby" I whispered in her ear.

Kallie leaned her head back and sighed. "Don't worry about it."

We laid there quietly for a minute so Kallie could catch her breath. Then I remembered my earlier comment about dominance.

"So are you ready to submit or what?" I asked.

Kallie nodded. "Yessss!" she cried.

I reached down and grabbed the blindfold from my dresser. I moved to Kallie's head and tied it tightly behind her head.

"There you go baby."

I got back up on the bed and moved down to her feet. I took a look and noticed that the left ankle cuff was loose. I tightened it and then wrapped the other ankle cuff around the post.

Kallie lifted her leg slightly and sighed.

"Thank you," she said.

I removed my boxers and crawled onto the bed and straddled Kallie. Her spread legs were wide open and I brought them up to my sides.

"You ready?" I asked

"Yes Sir." she replied.

"Its Yes Daddy." I demanded.

Her body tensed up a bit.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing Daddy." she said.

I positioned my cock right above her pussy and pressed forward. I felt her wetness cover my cock and then I pushed inside. I groaned as I sunk deep into her tight pussy.

"Ahhhh baby... You're so fucking tight." I groaned.

Kallie moaned. "You can say that again Daddy."

I thrust my hips forward and pulled back. I repeated this process several times. My balls slapped against her inner thighs each time I pulled out.

We continued fucking for a while. Every time Kallie got close to orgasm I stopped everything and watched her squirm with pleasure. It was really difficult to not come myself but I persevered.

Kallie was moaning loudly as I fucked her. I looked down and saw her hands were clenched into fists.

"Daddy?" she whimpered.

I slowed down again. I couldn't take it anymore

"No Daddy, Don't stop!" she cried.

I continued fucking her for another minute or two. Just as she started to cum I pulled out and shot my load all over her stomach.

We both were overcome with the intensity of our orgasms

"Ahh shit!" she said. "That was awesome."

We got up and cleaned ourselves up.

"Thanks for letting me be your slave." She said while climbing out the window.

I smiled. "Anytime Kallie."

I heard her tap on the window once more and then she was gone.