Me-Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Masturbating to fantasies of old boyfriend.
1.4k words
4.43
4.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a highly-sexed single woman who loves to masturbate. I can spend hours masturbating to porn clips of guys with big cocks jerking off. Other times I'll get off on memories of old boyfriends or fantasies based on our sexual adventures. I'm also an exhibitionist. I stand by the window in my apartment to get myself worked up, caressing my breasts and touching my clit, imagining guys masturbating while they watch me from behind the blinds across the street. Showing off and letting guys watch me masturbate is very arousing. I was always this way, but my ex-boyfriend JD brought my exhibitionist tendencies to a new peak and I often masturbate thinking about my exploits with him.

JD worked in an auto shop. He was a roughneck, blue collar guy. Not romantic, but very sexy. I met him when I took my car in for a repair. We dated for 6 months and, even though we had little in common, the sex was intense. I loved dressing up for him in tight, revealing clothes, short skirts and stockings and heels, and he loved showing me off. He took me to the dive bars he frequented and we played pool so I could bend over the table and show off my legs and my ass to his friends. One night when I arrived at his place, his younger brother Billy and Billy's friend Shawn were playing video games in the living room. They were both about 18, and I was 25 at the time.

JD took me in his bedroom and closed the door. Before he even kissed me, he sat down and commanded me: "Strip!"

I liked it when he took charge, and this kind of role playing had developed early in our relationship. I unzipped my tight dress and peeled it off my shoulders, then shook it off and stepped out of it. Next I removed my bra and panties. Now all I had on were thigh highs and heels. JD liked me to keep these on during sex.

"Stroke your clit" he ordered.

This was something he knew I liked -- masturbating while he watched. I licked my fingers and began to touch myself. He liked me to cum standing up. Teasing him and showing off my pussy got me really hot and wet. I was also extra horny that night, knowing the young guys in the next room could hear us through the thin wall. JD's bulge grew as he watched me. I could see the outline of his cock uncurling and standing up in his jeans. Before I could cum, he said:

"You're so hot baby. I want you to show Billy and Shawn. I don't want you to fuck them, they're probably still virgins anyway. Just let them watch you cum. You'll blow their minds."

At first I said no. I was too shy. But the idea of masturbating naked in front of two inexperienced guys was exciting. Finally I said, "I'm not going to fuck them. Ok? Can I trust you on that?"

"Sure you can," JD said with a wicked grin.

The confident way he was telling me what he wanted, made me want to please him. I have to say I was also warming to the idea of showing my body to Billy and Shawn. I finally said "Ok," and he led me by the hand into the other room, naked except for my sheer black stockings and heels. The boys looked up from their game, wide-eyed.

"This is my girlfriend," JD said. "She's sexy, huh?"

The boys nodded their heads. Their eyes were running all over my breasts and thighs, the video controllers forgotten in their hands.

"Have you boys ever smelled pussy?" JD asked them. The boys shook their heads.

JD caressed my ass. Then he placed his hand on the small of my back and pushed me gently but firmly across the room, towards Billy and Shawn as they drank in my every move.

"Show it to them up close," JD said.

I stepped closer to Billy and pushed my shaved mound in his face. Then I curled my fingers in his thick hair and drew his face between my thighs until his mouth and nose were inches from my wet lips. He breathed my scent, and gave a long sigh.

"Smells good Billy, huh?" JD said.

Billy gave a groan of assent. I could see a boner poking through his shorts and my clitoris tingled with the thrill of being exposed to guys I didn't even know. I wasn't that nervous, surprisingly. I felt safe and in control with JD there and I could see he was incredibly turned on. I moved over to Shawn. He sat bolt upright and pressed his face between my legs. He had a little peach-fuzz beard, and I felt his soft hair tickle my thighs. He took a long inhale. Then he put his hands gently on my butt cheeks and drew me closer, his nose to my swollen lips as he breathed my scent.

"God," he said, "You smell great!"

JD put his hands on my hips and ground his big hard-on between my ass cheeks.

"Check out her beautiful big tits," he said.

"You can touch them if you're gentle," I told them. They both reached up and caressed my breasts and nipples. I was very aroused, and without thinking I moved my hand off my thigh and touched my clit.

"Oh yeah," JD groaned, "Show them how you do it. Make it cum baby!"

I felt like a stripper or a call girl and in my mind I began to play that role, putting on a show for some horny guys who were paying for my services. The idea of being paid to show off my body and let guys fuck me has turned me on ever since I first heard about prostitutes. I fantasize often about being a high-paid call girl, and that role felt comfortable and helped me shake off my remaining nerves. I began moving my hips in a sensuous rhythm as I masturbated in front of the boys. They were stroking big bulges in their shorts, never taking their eyes off my pussy.

I fingered my slit and rubbed juice on Billy's nose. Then I spread my juice on Shawn's lips. Feeling their hot breath on my pussy as I rubbed myself brought me to a peak of arousal. I had never felt so much sexual power. My body was the focus of all their lust. I suddenly felt my orgasm blooming deep within, running up my spine and down my thighs. I came violently, rocking my hips and pushing my wet cunt in their faces.

Masturbating and cumming in front of three guys made me lose my inhibitions completely. I felt I could do whatever I wanted and I wanted to fuck everyone in the room. I looked at JD, wondering if he might let the boys fuck me. But even though he liked to show me off, JD was possessive about my pussy.

I whispered in his ear that it wasn't fair to leave them with blue balls. I told him I wanted to give them lap dances. JD nodded, so I opened my thighs and sat on Billy's lap.

I whispered in Billy's ear to undo his shorts, so he could feel my pussy better. He unzipped hastily and I slid my naked pussy up and down his hard young cock. I could feel him through the thin cotton of his boxers, thrusting against me. I wished he could slide his cock in me, but I didn't want to piss off JD and spoil our night. Instead, I pushed my breasts in Billy's face and he licked and sucked my nipples.

I reached inside his drawers and stroked his nice young cock until he ejaculated in my hand with a loud groan. Then I moved over and got on Shawn's lap. He came almost as soon as I began lap dancing him, but both boys stayed hard even after they shot their loads. They could have fucked me all night long if we'd been alone.

That's a hot memory and I often masturbate to it. I imagine JD getting a call and having to drive his tow truck to an emergency, leaving me with the boys. When he's gone I let them both fuck me. At this stage of my fantasy, I'm ready to climax. I imagine them fucking my pussy and ass, their hard cocks rubbing against each other inside me. I cum on my big white sofa with my thighs spread wide. Uh. Uh. Uhhh!

That night, after my show, JD told the boys it was time to leave, but I did manage to slip a card with my phone number in Billy's pocket. I'll tell you about that another time.