Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(to be continued)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I expect this chapter to get very low ratings. I don't blame you. There's no sex in it.

I understand completely, and apologize profusely. However, the next chapter needed a lot of info to set it up. Dropping my readers down in the middle of three girls trying to blow over four hundred men would have seemed too ridiculous to believe. I just couldn't do it. What comes next will be hard enough to swallow (no pun intended) even with the explanation of how this foursome snowballed into a four-hundred-some.

So, hold on to your rubber boots. The next chapter is the one I've been wanting to write for forty years. Get ready for a bucket of cum swallowing, super-sized suckfest!

Which girl will chug the most charlie? Helen the drunken whore, Janet the cocksucking squirter or Brandy the junky stripper?

My next chapter truly sucks, but in the best way a chapter can suck, because it swallows, too.

Thank you for your patience. I appreciate it.