Meeting a Woman 03: At the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will cum for me in 10 seconds after I start the countdown. 10, 9, 8,......1, cum for me slave!"

Just like he had seen with subs many times before, her body just kept winding up, almost vibrating as she held back. When permission was granted and the order to cum was given her body just trashed about the horse and she let it all out. Her groans took the whole breath she had in her lungs and then more air rushed in through her nose to only be let out in a satisfying moan. He kept telling her what a good job she did and what a good girl she was. This positive reinforcement and praise would pay off dividends later. He told her for that reason but also because he truly believed she deserved the praise. As the orgasm faded and her body transitioned to rest and bliss, he rubbed her back, face, and hair to give her the aftercare he was sure she needed.

As she continued to relax. He unbuckled her arms and legs from the horse. He left the waist strap and color connected so that he felt safe that she couldn't roll off the horse. He went to the fridge and got them each a bottle of water and a container of mixed fruit chunks. When he got back over to her, he sat their stuff down on the table and then unclipped her collar from the horse, snapped her wrist cuffs together behind her back, and then unfastened the strap around her waist. He took a firm hold of her as he pulled her off the horse and as he anticipated, her legs weren't the strongest at the moment. He helped her walk over to the twin bed in the corner of the room.

He reminded her to follow the rules and reached behind her and unbuckled the gag from her. He removed it and placed it on the bed beside her. She worked her jaw around stretching the sore muscles around. He held up the water and said one and then the fruit and said two. She blinked once.

He uncapped the water and then snickered and then said this one wasn't drugged like the last one. He told her there would be no more sleeping aids that would knock her out. He held the bottle to her mouth and she drank about half the bottle before pulling back from the bottle. Then he got one of the containers of fruit and a toothpick and poked a piece of fruit and held it out and she leaned forward and took it off the toothpick. He just continued to get out more pieces until she looked at him and blinked once again. This time she only took a few drinks and was ready for the remainder of the fruit and then finished the rest of her water.

He went and got a chair from the table and brought it over for him to sit on while he ate and drank. When he was done, she started looking at him and then looking over at the open bathroom. There were no walls and the shower curtain was even clear plastic. She signaled to him a few more times before he understood her request. He got up and helped her up by the arm and guided her over to the toilet. Once she was seated, he didn't move away, but he did turn his back slightly. He waited for a while and then finally heard her peeing. When she was done, he stood her up, made sure her legs were parted and tore off a few sheets of toilet paper and patted her dry, then disposed of it and flushed.

He walked her back over to the bed and set her down.

"I'm going to put some lotion on your ass and other areas. After I put that on you, I'm going to give you some time to rest. You can choose whether you want to be restrained to the bed on your front or your back. I'll give you some time to think about that while I apply the lotion."

He helped her up and got her to knee-walk on the bed and then helped her lay on her stomach. He went to the cabinet and got the tube of lotion and brought it back over to her. He then kneeled by the side of the bed and began to apply it to her ass, thighs, and back. He parted her thighs so that he could get to the inside where he used the crop on her several times.

He gave her at least two coats of the lotion. He was enjoying seeing her pussy open back up and he could see the moisture forming around her lips. He reminded her not to talk but she could shake her head yes and no to answer his questions.

"Are you horny again?"

Nod yes.

"Are you normally this horny?"

Shook no.

"Do you want to cum again?"

Pause, then nodded yes.

"Do you want me to rub your clit or put my fingers inside? Finger inside?

Shook no.

"Rub your clit?"

Nod yes.

"You remember you need my permission before you cum?"

Nod yes.

"Ok little one, you've been a very good girl so I will reward you."

He started rubbing her clit and with only her hands shackled, she was able to move her hips in ways that increased her pleasure as he rubbed her. Without the gag, she was also moaning in the cutest way as well. She was moving around so much that he finally just held his fingers in front of her clit and let her do all of the work and she was chasing this orgasm hard. He could tell she was getting close.

"I'm going to let you determine when you can cum this one time. But I want you to wait as long as you can. I will tell you now that I like to deny my subs orgasms so that when I do grant one, they are so explosive and powerful they will be remembered for a long time. Since this is our first time together, I will want you to experience some of it, but I know it can't be that way every time or you will go crazy. So I want you to work hard for this orgasm, but I want you to make it last for as long as you can. Be a good girl for me and do as I ask."

And that is what she did. She worked herself to the edge almost a dozen times before he told her she did very well and that he wanted her to cum for him now. He took over rubbing her clit. She was still moving but he kept up and then finally pushed her over the edge. Her body vibrated and had these small little body shakes that were as cute as the quivering exhales that came out along with her moans. She really enjoyed this one.

He rubbed her back and continued to give her praise. He told her that he wanted her to rest now and needed to know if she wanted to be on her front or back. He asked, front. Nod yes. He left her as she was and unclipped her hands and then reattached them to each corner of the bed. There were ropes with carabiners attached to one end which he used to secure each wrist and ankle to a corner of the bed. He told her he had cameras down in the basement so he would be able to see her when she woke from her nap and then he would come back down and rejoin her.

When he noticed that she was stirring from her nap, he grabbed their lunch from the fridge and then headed downstairs. He unbuckled her feet, then her hands, and then buckled them behind her again. He helped her set up and then over so that she sat on the edge. He told her that they would be having one of his favorite quick lunches. It was a baked chicken wrapped. He put some spicy seasoning on when he baked the chicken and then diced them up into small chunks. He would add some bacon-flavored ranch dressing, some shredded cheese, and some lettuce and roll it up.

He asked her if it was ok if they just shared both wraps and ate after each other. She looked at him and blinked once. Water first or wrap. One blink. She again drank about half of her bottle first. Then he fed her the first bite of the wrap. Then he took a bite. He thought he should have put more chicken in there because the ratio of meat to everything else was just a little off. He asked her if she liked it and she gave a quick nod. This time she took a larger bite. He teased her and said there was plenty more if she was still hungry and that she didn't have to hog this one for herself. She smiled as she ate that bite. They soon had both wraps finished. He took a napkin and wiped some of the dressing from the side of her cheek. He broke character for a second and told her she was beautiful. Her face blushed to beat red. He let her finish her water and then she gave him the eyes toward the toilet again. He said yes and let her walk over on her own this time. He walked over when he thought she was done. He took a few sheets of toilet tissue and made sure she was dry.

As they walked back over toward the table, he stopped her and turned her toward him. He told her she did a great job and praised her for communicating with her eyes toward the restroom. He said he liked when smart girls were subs. Especially when in their total submission, they still found a way to let their personality come through. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. We still have almost two days left to test your skills. I think you will continue to do great and I always look forward to testing a good sub. You have some very good potential at being a slave or submissive.

He told her it was enough of the praise for now or she would get all snobby on him. He led her over to the St. Andrews Cross. He uncuffed her hands and then reattached them to the top of each X. Then he did the same with her feet to the bottom of the X. He went to the cabinet and came back with another gag. This was a smaller one than earlier. He told her she wasn't being punished but that he was going to test her and he didn't want her to get into trouble because she lost her concentration. This would help her. She accepted the gag and he buckled it behind her head.

He stepped back from her and said he was going upstairs to take care of a few things. While he was going he wanted her to think about two things. One, the flogger he used last on her ass would be used again, but this time for her chest and tits. Second, if she was a good girl he would finger her to her best orgasm yet. Before he left, he leaned forward and licked each of her nipples, and told her not to go anywhere. He went to the table and picked up the flogger. He said to her that he doubted if she was able to see it this morning, so he would just leave it on the table for her to look at. Then he swung the flogger hard and hit the table, then laid it down gently and walked upstairs without giving her a second look.

As smart as she appeared to be, he felt that her mind would do more work on her than he could do to her mentally. He expected that by the time he returned, she would have herself so horny that he would have to be careful not to let her cum too quickly. He watched her on the tv monitor and she was getting herself wound up. He could see that she was breathing very quickly, her chest was already flush and he thought he could already see moisture collecting around her pussy lips. Very interesting indeed.

He walked back into the basement, picked up the flogger, and slowly walked over to her.

"You look like you are struggling with something in your mind. This morning you had a look of fear, but now it is almost a look of anticipation. Have you been thinking about the flogger hitting your chest and tits?" She nodded.

"Do you realize how wet your pussy is right now?" She nodded.

"Can you feel your pussy juice slowly running down your legs?" She nodded.

"I've not even touched you yet and you are so horny I bet you could cum if I barely rubbed your clit. Can you explain to me why you are so horny?" She shook her head no.

"You understand that I was being kind to you this morning. I can't just let you cum all of the time. If I allow you to cum it is because you've been a good girl. You remember you don't have permission to cum unless I allow it, correct?" She nodded.

"I'm going to whip you and then I'm going to tease you. I'm going to go back and forth until you are crazy about your need to cum. If you could talk, you would promise me anything I asked for. You would beg in ways that would embarrass yourself and in ways you didn't think were possible. When I am flogging you, I want you to scream as much as you want, but don't try to talk even through the gag. And most importantly, if you cum without permission, I will whip your tits and nipples until you wish they would fall off. At that point, I won't care how many times you cum because your tits will be so red, swelled up, and painful that it would be the last pleasure you would feel like receiving for a very long time."

"I will warm you up first by giving you strikes across your whole chest, thighs, and tits. Do you want your tits whipped slave?" She looked at him with a serious look and nodded her head.

"Very well then we will begin."

He landed several horizontal strikes against her stomach and chest below her tits. These strikes were focused more on the entire strings of the flogger landing across her chest so she could feel the concussion. He used a similar style to work on each tit. Again, these were all about the thud and not the sting. Oh, that would come, but not yet.

He stopped and put the flogger over his shoulder.

"Would you ever have thought you would be this horny getting your tits whipped? What would you have called a lady getting her tits whipped and with her pussy leaking down her leg like yours? You would have called her a slut or a whore. Are you a slut or a whore? Do you want me to rub your pussy slut?" She nodded vigorously.

He had to be careful not to touch her clit or he was sure she would explode. He took both hands and pinched her nipples hard and pulled them away from her chest. He needed to get her focused on something other than her pussy for a second. She struggled to lean forward as far as she could to relieve the pressure he was applying to her nips. He dropped his left hand to her pussy and all along her lips and then let his middle finger slide in. She was as wet as he had ever had a sub. She was tight, but there was so much lubrication that her pussy didn't offer much resistance. He took out his middle and then added his ring finger and put them both in. He gave her a couple of nice strokes in and out and she immediately started moving her hips trying to get more.

While he was fingering her, he leaned forward and licked and sucked each nipple. She threw her head back and screamed into the gag with frustration. That was his signal to grasp the flogger over his shoulder and bring it down across her tits. It landed in the middle of her cleavage and the inside of both tits. Her frustrated scream turned quickly to a scream of surprise and pain. He gave her three more in quick succession. He worked down her right side to her hip and then switched hands and worked her left side the same way. He was trying to push her to the point of being overwhelmed. She hadn't felt this type of pain at such a quick pace. He was sure her mind wasn't keeping up processing all of the feelings and emotions coursing through her.

As fast as he started, he stopped and quickly pressed his fingers back inside and sucked on her nipple hard. He sucked as he pulled his head back away and then watched each tit jiggle when the nipple released from his mouth. She appreciated the sucking more than the pinching and that fact proved itself as she was quickly running toward her orgasm.

"I know you are probably having a hard time concentrating right now, but I wanted to ask you what you would offer me if I let you cum right now. Look at me! What would you offer me? I know you can't tell me, but that doesn't mean you can't think about it. Would you let me shave your head if I let you cum now? Would you offer to be my slave for life? What would it mean to you right now if I let you have this orgasm? How about a tattoo of my name over your pussy that said property of. Would you let me pierce your nipples with thick bars? Have you thought about if I just stopped and left you chained to the cross for the night? How frustrating would that be to have your throbbing pussy become useless when all it wants to do is squeeze my fingers as you try to drop your pussy hard on my fingers?"

Her glazed eyes looked at him with great apprehension. But he said he would not do that to her. He said that she needed to take one more round of the flogger and then he would let her cum.

He started twirling the flogger in circles like it was a propeller blade and slowly brought it toward the center of her chest. The feeling was intense for her because it felt like it was never-ending. He would vary the motion of his wrist and it would start striking the inside of either tit. He worked it back and forth several times as she leaned her head back and gave a low scream or growl almost with each breath.

He stopped the twirling and immediately went with 3 hard strikes across each tit. She let out a yipe all 6 times. Then he quickly got his fingers inside her and started licking each nipple. He told her not to cum yet but it would be soon. He searched with his finger for her g-spot. He felt for where he thought it should be and he did feel the lining change in texture slightly. He began to focus the tips of both fingers in that area.

She was coming unglued. He had pushed her as far as he dared. He told her to cum after he counted down from 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. "Cum for me now slave. Show me how good you are for your Master. Cum!"

He thought she might just pull the cross away from the wall attachments. She trashed and jerked, moaned and screamed, and best of all, she squirted all over his hand. He had been around a lot of squirters before, and it just was never like what you see in porn. She was spraying, but nothing like completely across the room. She gave him probably 5 good squirts and then as she came down from her orgasm, she practically went limp. He didn't want her to hurt her arms or shoulders so he grabbed her to help support her. He leaned into her and pinned her to the cross until she could come back to reality. He unshackled her feet and then her hands. He leaned down and let her fall over his shoulder and picked her up and carried her over to the bed.

He attached her left arm and leg to the head and baseboard. He leaned over and unbuckled her gag and gently removed it. He told her he would let her rest for a little while. He told her she did very well again and that he was very proud of her. He kissed her cheek and stroked her hair and then walked away.

He sat at the table and watched her for a little bit until she drifted off to sleep. Then he went around the basement and did some cleanup and put all of the toys he had been using away. He also needed to adjust the stock for her height. The last slave he had in his stocks was much taller, but that is another story for another time. Think about a women's professional basketball player with a bad attitude toward men, but suddenly found out that men could be so much more than she ever thought they could be.

He slipped upstairs and got a bowl of chips and 2 more bottles of water. He set them on the table after going back downstairs and decided he didn't want her to sleep all day and gently nudged her awake. He detached her foot and hand restraints from the bed and she sat up on the side of the bed as she had been. He held up the water and she blinked once. She drank a few gulps and then pulled back. He got a chip and held it out to her and she broke off a piece, gave a few crunches, and then came back for the other half of the chip. He alternated between them until the chips were gone. They finished their water and she motioned with her eyes to the restroom again. He just nodded.

When she was done she got up and just stood near the toilet with her legs spread. He smiled and went to her and took a few pieces of toilet paper and dried her. After washing his hands, he walked in front of her and pulled her chin up so he could look down into her eyes.

"You are a natural at this. I have never had a sub that has passed those two tests in a row like you just did. With your hands free, you allowed me to take care of your needs by feeding you and drying you. Most subs would have thought since their hands were free, they had permission to eat for themselves and take care of themselves after their restroom break. But you are a smart sub. You have already put together in your mind where your place is. As I told you early, you could be a very good sub if you choose to do so. You would make a Master very happy." She blushed and he kissed her forehead.