Meeting Her Pt. 06: Revelations

Story Info
Secrets exposed and a party overnight at the mansion.
32.5k words
4.79
2.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting Her Part 6: Revelations

by LolaPaul49

Life changing secret come to light during the holiday season, after the Mink date and the end of the school year, leading up to a Christmas overnight at the Hightower mansion. Seeds of love are planted and a marriage is uprooted by a dead lover, opening the door to a brighter future for all.

Chapter 0 is background information.

Chapter 1 deals with Getty.

Chapters 4, 5 and 6 are short and advance the plot.

The rest of the chapters contain various intimate encounters.

-

Chapter 0. Fall Exam Schedule

A word about university schedules. Classes typically include the partial first week of December, plus the following full week. Classes end Thursday night, Friday is Study Day when some faculty hold informal review sessions, there might be hints about the final exam. The second full week is exam week, sometimes including the weekend and running into the next week. Exams follow an unusual and very rigid schedule because the exam periods are twice as long as regular class periods, plus there are common exams that need special blocks of time. Every class has one, and only one, unique exam period. Students leave campus after their last exam is done. Faculty are free to leave after grades are in.

The Saturday between the last class and the first exam is Graduation. Graduation must come before exams because that is the only way to insure faculty and students will be present.

You might reasonably wonder, what happens if a student takes part in the graduation ceremony/celebration but then falls short in one or more of their courses? Are they struck by lightning for the affront to the gods of academia? Or maybe torn apart by the gargoyles depicted on the ancient walls?

Well, the fact is that graduation is a parade/ceremony for parents, a bit of dress-up theater to make folks who pay the bills feel good. However, participation - walking across the stage - has no real significance. The only real requirement to walk across the stage at graduation like the real graduates is access to a cap and gown, whether you are graduating or not.

What really counts takes place after the semester. The transcript is prepared after the final grades are in. When sufficient grades and everything (library fines, lab fees, parking fines, rented cap and gown returned, etc.) else is checked, the paperwork is subjected to a "final check." You are not graduated until all the boxes are checked off at that desk.

-

Chapter 1. Aftermath

Monday December 7, 2020

Monday morning after the Mink date, Nancy stopped at Isabel's office to tell her about her friend Sammy. She thought Isabel might still be intimate with her husband so Nancy worried about the baby and Sam's potential biological visitors after being buggered in public. She gave Isabel the flash drive with the pictures of Jorge hugging the VW Beetle with undue affection and indecent exposure during sodomy. Nancy agreed it was very disgusting.

Isabel thanked Nancy and said that part of her marriage was suspended some mouths ago. Still, having more insight into her husband was always useful, and the pictures were even better because, just that fast, they could be shared with Jorge's family. Because they were friends they also touched on Nancy's love life. Nancy mentioned she was done with Getty, who never scored with her. However, she had enjoyed a "secret special lover" since Spring, even if she was not worthy of him. (She said "since Spring" so Isabel would not think of me.) She admitted to talking me (her co-author) into the date at the Mink, where I was a wonderful.

Isabel thought it was interesting that they had both reached hard final decisions about the men, Getty and Jorge, around Thanksgiving. Isabel let slip that she had a guy "on the side" since early October. The guy had popped into her life. "It was just sex... at least it started that way... but with me kicking Jorge out it might turn into something more."

After hearing some details from the Mink date Isabel assured Nancy that she was a prize for any guy, and her Mink date seemed a very promising step up in self-esteem. "You are worth it, maybe you should go after him," Isabel said.

"Tennis Double wedding?" Nancy said. There was a fictional protocol for a celebration by the alums. It was from a story written and rewritten over the years that was corny and erotic, with things like an arch of tennis rackets, doubles service at the bachelor party and a wedding night where the bridal suite was shared, and not just with the extra friendly bridal couples.

"That would be something," Isabel said with a smile. "Something so naughty for us... and so much fun. Still, the arch of tennis rackets, where we exit the tennis court nude with our husbands after the service... I control the court in the athletic building so it could be arranged..."

"I wonder how many tennis alums we could get to attend?"

Isabel went right to keeping the memories. "Imagine if we had parts photographed... with video cameras..."

As usual they parted with a hug and a more-than-friendly kiss - a bit friendlier than usual - that they kept feeling good about.

As the door closed they both asked themselves why they never explored each other in a friendly way. In the shower they washed each other's backs, and they admitted to themselves there was some attraction there. They often thought about that contact afterward, when they were touching themselves in the dark. But it was never the right time.

-

After her talk with Isabel, Nancy took her 3-month old Nissan truck in for it's first oil change, Getty had given her a free "full service" coupon. It was still morning and Getty worked evenings, but in the lot she saw a Ford F-150 that looked just like Getty's. When she asked she was told it belonged to a customer.

In the waiting area she ran into "Big Mike Logan," one of her best high school lovers, they embraced with a kiss. Mike was keeping up the family business as a con man and fence for questionable goods while running a bar that doubled as a hot used car lot. He had a really good memory for swag and a lousy memory for who he got it from.

Mike got his name in High School. He was big. His Eastern European last name was more or less unpronounceable, but it did start with "Log" and as it happened, in high school he looked a lot like a character in some cop TV shows that ran continuously on basic cable TV. The nickname caught on. (The same actor played one of the central romantic interests on "Sex And The City" which had imprinted on Nancy.) He was a year older than Nancy, but they graduated together because he stayed in high school the extra year. He said it was to graduate but actually it was to sell cheap weed to other students on school grounds, thereby building a loyal customer base without involving the police.

Nancy had dated Mike a few times, including taking her to prom where he got a limo and made it a big romantic deal. Mike was far and away the best of Nancy's first half-dozen lovers. But they both knew it was play acting. plus their family connections trumped any romantic future before it started.

Mike always acted like seeing Nancy warmed his criminal heart. He was not married, but had a few kids by different women; he always said that his career choice was not conducive to what a wife needed. But he supported his kids better than a lot of married men did. "Like a professional athlete," he claimed. "Not one of the bad ones."

They were talking when Mike noticed Nancy's ring on her necklace, it flexed his great memory and he made a face. "Uh, where did you get that?" he asked. "I have not seen it for a decade. It is supposed to be long gone from this earth."

"It is my 'maybe pre-engagement ring' from Getty, I forgot to take it off. I'm breaking it off."

"Getty? That little shit... I may break him off. Look, I hate to say it but that ring is a total fake, a composite stone in a fake ring. It is not worth the cost of an oil change. The ring has a iron core with a lead alloy facade for weight and lousy thin gold plating. The stone is a composite, a student's work assignment while learning gem cutting. Most of the stone is glass but there is a thin cap on the top made of moissanite which will scratch anything but a diamond. An expert can tell right away, but most folks don't have a clue. Did he tell you is was a caret?"

"He said it was a bit more."

"I should kill the rat-bastard turd... no offense, but his type makes proper villains look bad. You really should take it off, that metal is bad for you." She did exactly that, there was a very faint mark. Mike saw it and he got seriously pissed; for him that means he calmed down. That caused Nancy to worry, she knew Mike.

The conversation took a turn. "Look, do you have life insurance on him? We could split it. I'd give you the family cut!" Nancy shook her head as she put the ring out of sight. She could tell Mike was really serious, she knew he was dead serious now. "To bad. I sold him that ring and a bunch of others, a set of different sizes for a scam... must have been a decade ago. I know he used one on... never mind, you know I forget names. I told him to toss the rest within 6 months, they had a previous owner with... a bad reputation and might hold DNA connections best left uncovered. Are you really going to marry the pond scum?"

"Actually I never agreed to it, but I had never gotten a ring before and it fit, so... You know, he never really asked. I showed in around, it is impressive. But I made the decision to give it back. Please, don't tell him."

Mike relaxed a bit. "Okay. Use my name if you want, tell him that when I saw it I promised to... say 'bust his fingers' for not dumping the set. He promised me... If he gives you any trouble, I will make him really sorry, you have my word on it."

"I appreciate that... but Mike, you know my cousin Linus is a cop, right? Your bar has a sign that says 'never lie to family' so..."

"Yeah, sure, I know him, Linus is the real deal, fair and reasonable. Honest too, some... never mind. We are just talking here. But if you change your mind, just say the word... my dogs always need fresh meat. This world will be a better place without a lying cheating fast-talker named... well, just... you made a good choice."

It was a good thing Nancy knew Mike meant well in all he said to her. He was very well connected, had never been convicted, and was more than capable of what he suggested, including the part about feeding his dogs. But for the sake of the fond memories of a prom weekend they both treasured, he would defer his wrath.

-

Nancy was at home Monday evening when Linus came by with a detective.

Linus explained how shots were fired Friday night after Getty got home from work. "Thugs of some type, probably bill collectors of some type, were waiting for him inside his house. He parked next door, spotted them, and snuck in for something." When Getty was discovered bullets flew both directions. The hits were not initially fatal, but they needed medical attention. Getty drove hundred of miles, refilling his car from jerry cans and taking pain killers. When he did the bullet moved and that did the serious damage. The estimated time of death was around midnight Saturday, at a rest stop a couple of states away.

Nancy lost her supper. When she recovered the detective had questions. She answered everything they asked, they focused on Thursday and the shots Friday. She did not volunteer anything beyond her alibi and the facts. She did not mention the ring, or her talk with Mike. She knew Mike was not involved.

It seemed that Getty was last seen leaving his job at about 9 Friday night, and the shooting was soon after that, so I and the Mink gave Nancy a solid alibi.

Two cops also visited me Monday night. The detective talking to Nancy called to send them to check alibis before they left her, so she would not have a chance to warn me. I was truthful and co-operative but basically told them what they knew.

In my previous career, when I moved tens of millions of dollars around, I had been questioned few times by human lie-detectors from Homeland Security, so the firm prepped me as a credible, confident and truthful witness. I said they could take my sheets and the glasses from Mink if they wanted to check for DNA. Mink also scans IDs, has a photo record at the door and I paid with a credit card so we were solid for the time of the shooting. Normally I would not volunteer anything, but on a hunch, and just to be helpful, I also mentioned some disgusting pictures taken outside the Mink which they asked me to give to them to check the metadata, for verification. They proved I was there well after 10.

Somehow, copies of the pictures showing public displays of perversion and the disgusting abuse of a VW Beetle wound up in the hands of the vice cops, so Jorge was looking at some more thrills and legal bills.

Nancy was shook up enough that she wanted to be with somebody. Her family was not an option so Linus brought her over to me Monday night. Linus shared Nancy's father's opinion of Nancy's past prospects. After hearing about my bona fides (her co-author, a faculty member, and alive without a criminal record) Linus agreed with Nancy that I was the type of guy she should be with.

Linus did not say it out loud, but he intimated very clearly that, now with Getty gone it was my chance to make my play for his very desirable cousin.

We didn't have sex that night. Nancy needed to be with somebody she trusted to cry on and I was good with that. The routine of teaching her classes on Tuesday got her back to something normal.

On Thursday the cops came to Nancy's office. It seemed that Getty had tried to steal from her bank account, they showed her the film from the bank and it was pretty clear. After that she was very much over Getty.

-

Chapter 2. Seems Like The First Time

Tuesday December 8, 2020

Tuesday after the Mink date with Nancy, during the last week of regular classes, was my usual evening with Isabel. She had already talked to Nancy and had seen the disgusting pictures of Jorge. Nancy kept my name out of that conversation, but the sexual nature of the subject got both Nancy and Isabel thinking, in a peripheral manner, about what might have been all those times in the past when they were the last ones off the court, and then alone in the shower.

Isabel also knew about Getty and spread the word to her family and some other higher-up. She knew her dad Curtis was a fan of Nancy from tennis. He was the one who contacted Nancy's two Chairmen and got heavy about cutting Nancy "any slack she wanted, including proctoring and grading her exams if needed." This was an incredible indulgence, it had only been done in the case of the death of a spouse or child. Curtis made it clear the Nancy was special. "Treat her like my daughter... or you will wish you had."

Isabel had mentioned to me that we had to take a break from our bedroom meetings, this was probably our last date of the year. Between work, family and the Hightower Foundation she was really busy for the six weeks between the end of fall classes and the start of spring classes after MLK day.

Isabel wanted Tuesday to last all night, if that was possible. She had arranged it from her end. Jorge was pissed but after seeing the pictures she really did not care what he thought, she just told him she would be gone, and "out of touch all night" for him. "If you are going to die, please leave a text message in time."

I had no conflicts as long as I got out of her apartment before sunrise. (The Tuesday night in question is one of the longest of the year.) I planned accordingly by bringing a change of shirt and underwear. She approved.

When I arrived at the apartment Isabel was in a state that I can only describe as overheated sexually. Isabel is normally pretty quick at getting my clothes off, but this time she was more frantic than ever. She dragged me into her bathroom, pulling everything off. I expected it and dressed accordingly. She was perspiring as she got my sweats off. Without prompting she said that like our first meeting, she had spent some time with her Sybian getting ready for a workout. Also, she preferred to take it in the ass without any extra conversation.

I noticed the bathroom had been substantially remodeled since my last visit, but did not get a chance to talk about it.

Once I was in the bathroom she locked me into a deep kiss where her tongue was very aggressive. One arm was pulling my mouth tight against her in the kiss. Her other hand dragged my hand to her butt, she wanted to make her specific desire, and how ready she was, as clear as possible.

My fingers found her ass was more than ready for use. She had been stretched so the entrance was wider than my finger, and was well lubed. Beyond the entrance, she urged me to probe, penetrating deeper with my finger so I could see how deep she had gotten the lube. Her ass was really ready for it.

Once I made my discoveries she wanted us to move to the next stage without delay. She released me from the aggressive face-suck, spun around, and bent forward holding the sturdy grab rail that was installed for this specific purpose. She was in a corner of the shower where mirrors graced the two adjacent walls. Ever since I had given her the DVD of me enjoying her body in my office, filming her like a porno of a naughty coed, Isabel was entranced by seeing herself fucked.

It was a very eloquent wordless invitation to use her body without delay.

I was happy giving Isabel what she wanted. All I had to do was ease my tab "P" in her very co-operative slot "A" for a mutual very good time, just like when we first met in the dark. Except this time we had a great view of the two of us with the lights (dimmed lights set the mood) as she bent over in front of the mirrors, displaying her open hole. She looked so available for the taking in the most primitive, explicit "fuck me now" position. The mirrors presented both a front view and a profile view of us as I eased my cock into her body.

The growling-moaning sound that came out of her throat as I stepped into her was pure female lust.

I stepped up, made contact, and adjusted the vector to the target. Her sphincter was distended, stretched open. Before I arrived she had stretched her back door, there was only one point of relative tightness as my cock ridge passed into her body. She bore down to help, her ass pushed out, blooming like a hungry bum. I pushed just a bit as the ridge of my arrowhead cock popped into her lubed hungry opening which swallowed my cock like it was made for it, taking me all the way in until I was pressing tight against her body. I was driven by the lustful enthusiasm that came upon both of us. "Go on, push it, stretch me and get in there," she said as I entered. "I feel each stroke more that way," she sighed as I pushed all the way in. "Please, now pull out and give it to me again like your slut."

She told me later that an afternoon spent with a set of graduated butt plugs were responsible for the easy and almost painless entry. "It was a sensation enough to feel you move, but not enough to really call it pain," she sighed. "It was perfect."

As I pushed through into her depths the second time I went a little harder. She gave a little moan at the sensation, a very sincere sound that grabbed me; whether it was pain or pleasure or both I could not be sure at the time, but something inside me was driven by it, and maybe that was not my better angels. Instead it was something primitive and greedy, part of the stuff that drove men to wars, like the war of the Sabine women, or the ten year siege of Troy that ruined so much.

As soon as I was all-in she squeezed her opening tight on my shaft as it followed into her body. I felt the powerful muscles of her bottom clench against my cock. With her muscular form she looked and felt fantastic to both of us as I moved in and out of her.

123456...9