Meeting Her Pt. 06: Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Chapter 4: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner

To our great surprise, Nancy and I joined Isabel and her family for the Christmas meal. Jorge sent his insincere regrets, he said he was on deadline. I found the meal to be delightful, the Brumhulds were very warm hosts.

It all started after Thanksgiving, when Elle told Curtis that he, President Curtis Brumhuld, really did not want to endure the Christmas family meal with Jorge present. Some successful marriages work that way.

Since Isabel and Jorge married they always spent Christmas in Chile, the long travel time was a real problem for any other visits. This time Jorge could not travel because of his agreement with the court. So this was the first time in 5 years when Curtis could count on his son and both lovely daughters being at home together, plus they would also overnight and be there in the morning.

With Jorge there Elle was sure that nobody would have a good time and that seemed like a bad idea. So she told her husband to "fix it."

A compounding problem was that Elle had always liked to make a big deal of the holiday, in her mind that included company. She didn't like Jorge, but she shared with Curtis how it would be a distinct letdown if she did not have any company in the big house for the holiday. So Curtis had to fix that too.

Elle hinted that she would prefer not to see people older than she was. This was a reference to the folks at the Hightower Foundation, because most of them were old and would talk business all night. It was impossible to invite only the young people, they would never hear the end of it. But Elle was sure her husband would think of something to satisfy her needs.

Curtis struggled with how to uninvite his only son-in-law. He was aware of how Isabel's marriage was going, and that she was going to move out of the place she shared with Jorge, but he was not sure it was enough. So the weekend after Thanksgiving he had a talk with his oldest daughter to ask if she had a suggestion that would please Elle and himself.

Isabel agreed Jorge's absence was a great idea, so she tried to think about how it might be done.

Isabel first thought, which she had Tuesday while I was licking her so delightfully, was that Jorge despised me. If Jorge knew I was going to be at Christmas dinner he might want to show up just to debate me, or he might try to get out of it on his own, which would allow her Dad to stay "gracious." Odds looked about 50/50 either way. So the question became, how to shift the odds? How could she invite me to Christmas dinner at he father's home? She was still married so my status as her lover did not seem like something she wanted to bring up. Given that secret, how could she invite me without goading Jorge to be there just to be a prick and debate me? She thought about it.

Early Monday after our Mink date, Nancy went to see her tennis buddy Isabel and told her about Jorge's activities with the Tulip stalk. She had a flash drive with the pictures, which she was glad to leave with Isabel for her amusement or disgust.

Talking about the disgusting pictures of public indecency, Nancy mentioned that she went to high school with the Tulip, and that she was his dear friend. She told Isabel about the high school history, including their tongue-hockey dates and platonic sleepovers and the fact that she, Nancy, gave the Tulip it's first BJ and and was the first to ride on the lovely stalk until it pollenated like a good tulip. Nancy kept my name out of it. Isabel found the story fascinating, especially in light of the pictures with Jorge worshiping the Tulip stalk.

Then Nancy closed the discussion by saying how she "stole" Sam from Jorge for a few dances at the Mink, and how steamed Jorge got about it.

Wednesday was when it all fell into place. With me as a focus, Jorge was flight or fight, it could go either way. But adding Nancy to the mix after she met Jorge and Sam at the Mink made the situation quite impossible for Jorge, he would not show his face if Samantha Tulip's name might come up in conversation, as it certainly would after the Mink encounter. Nancy might even bring Ms. Tulip as a date for the evening! Clearly, Jorge would not risk facing Nancy in any conversation with family, not even for all of Elle's pumpkin pie.

Isabel took her solution to her Father. She was light of the "why" the two parts fit together, but she was very clear on what the result would be. Jorge would not show his face to me and Nancy in the same room.

The university president thought for a moment, a naked invitation to the two of us seemed too much of a contrivance. Then Isabel proposed that he could reasonably do a trial run of "new tradition" by extending an invitation to his two newest business college faculty to join his family at Christmas dinner. It helped that Nancy and I were, in fact, the newest business faculty, and co-authors besides. He could sell it to Elle that way, as a step towards something bigger in the future. Isabel and her father agreed to the plan. She did not explain all the factors, but she did mention that Nancy was stronger "Jorge repellant" than me.

Isabel did not know it, but Curtis had been looking forward to having Nancy in his home for the evening ever since the time they celebrated the naked tennis match roughly 8 years ago. Given their positions, he really could not have her over without some bulletproof "cover story" no matter how delightful he found her.

-

After Curtis and Isabel were agreed, Isabel asked Jorge to drop by her office Friday, the day before Graduation. There she casually mentioned the proposal of inviting new faculty to Christmas dinner. At first Jorge was indifferent to the idea, other faculty were insects, below his notice because of his towering importance. Until she mentioned my name.

She waited a few beats to get a read. Jorge flared at my name, he was about to shout how he wanted to talk about my outrageous salary, and with Curtis there the situation would be ideal. But a moment later, before Jorge could speak, Isabel mentioned Nancy's name. That changed everything. Jorge knew about Nancy's connection with Tulip from the Mink date. Jorge recalled well enough the talk in the car when Sam Tulip took Jorge home after the Mink. Sam was delighted to see Nancy and he had gone on and on about how close they were in high school. His voice was so cheerful talking about those "glory days" of high school. In silence Jorge relived his feeling of total humiliation at how easily Nancy took Sam from him for dancing during the date he paid for at the Mink, without even an introduction. He was a Chaired Professor while she was lowly Staff! She should know her place, it was uncivilized behavior! Jorge was sure that, were they in Chile, he could have Nancy fired for not showing him great deference and respect.

Isabel rather enjoyed seeing the conflict, misery and offended pride playing across Jorge's face. She stretched things a bit by saying how, as the two newest members of the faculty from the College Of Business and co-authors, we had both already agreed to come. "Might as well keep it small the first time. Maybe they will each bring a date."

Jorge turned pale at those words, his first thought went to Nancy bringing Tulip. Or maybe I might bring Tulip. Clearly, after the Mink anything was possible, and so many things were bad for him.

Jorge uttered, under his breath, "This girl, she is staff."

Then came salt on the open wound, Isabel corrected Jorge by saying that Nancy had been recently promoted to faculty, retroactive to the start of the Fall, because she co-authored with me. It was something involving Box-Jenkins. "You know all about that, don't you?" Of course, she knew perfectly well he did not.

Isabel said she was sure, with the promotion Nancy was probably earning more than anybody in Jorge's little climate fiefdom, including Jorge's base salary, until one considered his endowment. Maybe even then. "Isn't that Chair up for renewal this year?" she asked. "Such a bother that must be, all the paperwork."

It was, the Select Committee of the Board had already asked Jorge for his list of accomplishments, publications, and the ever-important a citation list of significant articles published recently which cited his research in their references. The last was a problem because he had been planning on his buddies from Antarctica to support him, citing his work as he would cite theirs, to boost his score. But now they were all in trouble because he was running behind on the data "adjustment." Anything not in print by May 15 would not be counted for this year, and right now he had nothing in the pipeline because he had not made up the data lies yet. He was looking at a huge pay cut, and losing the Chair would make it almost impossible to get another in the US. His wife was not willing to exert herself to save his position. It really was a disaster for him.

Jorge realized that he would be isolated like a bull in a ring, the rude barbs would surely continue at his expense all evening. Then, at any time might come the hidden sword used in the ring, a question about Dr. Fortuna perhaps. Isabel had used that at Thanksgiving and it put Jorge off balance. That could come up again, I or Nancy might even know of her and wield the question. Or maybe a story about Ms. Tulip from Nancy who knew him before Bangkok. Jorge felt like he was being set up for humiliation before Isabel's family on dual fronts; that is what his family would do in Chile, where such cruel games are considered a legitimate sport. But in this case he would be alone as the target, surrounded on all sides. It was unseemly. He was sure that not even his wife would defend him. She would just smile as he was humiliated.

He had to ask himself, how could his own wife suggest what was sure to be an evening of abuse for him. He recalled how his mother had warned him about bitches in the US. He pointed to Isabel's salary and her position, but Jorge's mother said that well-paid, powerful women were nothing but full-time trouble. Then Jorge recalled his brothers, when they came to his house to breed his wife, as was the family's tradition. On their marital bed, Isabel had clearly enjoyed his brothers when they put their cocks into her as Jorge watched. She didn't even try to disguise her enjoyment! But when it was Jorge's turn she was indifferent to him as a lover, like he was nothing... no, less than nothing to her. He was sure she had enjoyed his brothers and their attentions all weekend. After the first time he could not watch, but he was sure of it. His brothers were probably hoping to cheat with her this Christmas, expecting her to visit as usual. In fact, she probably cheated with the bastards on earlier trips! The slut!

His frown grew as his face got dark. What to do? Did he have a choice? No. The only choice was not to play her game. His escape route was clear.

He pleaded work to do, his employer could hardly object to that. He claimed he had a deadline to deal with - which had the advantage of being true, he actually had a bunch of deadlines for making up the lies for Chile that he was not going to make. His fellow researchers who depended on him were getting increasingly anxious. He resolved to send his regrets to Elle.

Isabel did not even try to pretend that she was sorry at missing her chance to abuse him. Perhaps she was having an affair with one of the others... YES! Maybe both, he knew she had a taste for women. That would be just like her. Well, he would not give her the satisfaction of playing her game.

As they sat across the desk in her office, Isabel enjoyed watching this entire scenario play out on Jorge's face. Knowing the background as she did, nothing was hidden, it was like he was speaking his thoughts out loud. She gave a subtle smile, she had taken the bull by the nose ring and easily led him where she willed him, not to the sword used on noble beasts, but to the killing bolt-gun that is used on lesser livestock. It was amazing.

-

Isabel explained the whole plan to me when she said how much she would appreciate my coming to dinner on Christmas. Maybe she would even arrange a special dessert for me.

I found it in my heart to say yes.

She also invited Nancy the next time they talked, the Friday when they played tennis and Isabel discovered Nancy's love bites on her butt.

That is how I wound up having Christmas dinner with my ultimate boss and my two regular lovers, with nobody knowing all of the hidden relationships which made the evening so interesting.

-

Chapter 5. Graduation Moves

The second Saturday in December, between the last class and the first exam, is devoted to the ritual of graduation. All tenured faculty is expected to attend in their full regalia. The exalted folks who occupied endowed chairs were expected to sit in front in their finest and most colorful medieval attire, since their very colorful presence obviously convinced the folks who paid their princely salary that their child's education was worth it.

Jorge's ceremonial garb, from a Spanish university where members of the faculty made a name for themselves seeking the truth and reading souls during the Spanish Inquisition, was one of the most complex and colorful. His regal status was signified by an awkward chain around his neck, a rough-hewn walking staff which gave him slivers, and the mini-throne which was wheeled into the gym to hold his exalted behind in the front row of the faculty, in a place of prominence. (All this was required under the terms of his endowment.) The result was that the man was pinned down like a large, gaudy butterfly on public display, trying to look intelligent and interested, without taking a bathroom break during about four hours of boring speeches that mattered only to the people making them. Plus the reading of each graduate's name as they walked across the stage.

(Personal note: When I attended such events - once a year was required of faculty. I took my iPod and a set of very tiny top-of-the-line Stax electrostatic earphones, and sat in the back. Attendance was mandatory, but respect for the speaker and our cheerless leader was optional. I favored about 4 hours of the Beatles, the Stones, and selections from Bob Dylan.)

If you think of it, the implication is that colorful costumes which were in fashion 500 years ago must mean better teachers for the graduates today. Certainly the people wearing the gaudy outfits think that.

Nancy thought of going just because she could. But her MBA robe would be the drabbest of the lot ("drab" is actually the required color) and she would sit in the back of the faculty, invisible behind the ranks. In addition, her presence would piss-off at least two department chairmen and their cronies. Why poke the bears when honestly, I could be poking her in a more delightful manner?

I said I would be glad to take her if she wanted, but in the end we decided to use the time wearing our academic attire indecently in my bedroom, and strictly for sexual purposes. We did discover that she and I could share my voluminous custom made PhD regalia together if we were both naked and she kept her head down, it was a very comfy arrangement. We also discovered that if she turned around she could give me a BJ while we both shared my gown. Either way her cap was a lost cause.

Isabel picked the four-hour graduation period to have her things removed from her apartment to her father's home, the Hightower Mansion, where there was much more security. She was becoming increasingly wary of Jorge and his demands that she see "his special doctor" for something he would not identify. With the end of classes his schedule was now open, and his noises were more strident, so she thought it prudent to protect herself and her child.

She left Jorge a typed note saying that he was welcome to stay where he was until MLK, but after that date he would have to arrange his own housing, or pay the market rate of rent for a luxury two-bedroom close to campus. (First and last month plus security deposit required.) She reminded him that the court-imposed restrictions applied no matter where he lived, and that as long as he was in university housing he was a guest of the university so the rules of the house also applied.

Jorge was furious at being treated this way.

Isabel learned later that her fears were justified, he was plotting to take her to his doctor by force during exam week, he had three types of knockout drugs (liquid, injection, and inhaled) in his possession to use as the opportunity presented itself. Her move wrecked those plans.

Jorge saw one silver lining with his wife out of the house; he invited Sammy Tulip over at the end of exam week. Sammy was not pleased with Jorge and charged double his normal rate, plus he demanded payment in advance. Jorge complained bitterly, claiming Sammy "owed" him, but Sammy would not budge so Jorge made the call needed and in the Caymans the required payment was deposited.

Thirty minutes after Sammy arrived, while Jorge was groveling for his rude behavior on their last date, some university cops showed up to invite Sammy out with a warning that his next visit would result in a trespassing charge with overnight accommodations at county expense. Jorge had forgotten that the place was wired and monitored. Jorge apologized profusely to Sammy but after his second encounter with police in two weeks, both because of Jorge, Sammy concluded the relationship was no longer worth his trouble at any price. However, Jorge could not be bothered to notify those in Chile to stop the regular checks, which continued for some time.

Well, with his extras Sammy was justified in a greater than usual fear of jail.

Somebody at the campus police desk sent an incident report to the county court so Jorge was asked to explain himself with a statement to the judge's clerk, who would forward it to the judge. Since Sammy was still dressed when the cops showed up he was not charged. Jorge had a different problem, he was exposed and made no move to cover himself, in fact he was arrogant about it. But the cops knew about Jorge's court-ordered requirements, so they wrote it up for soliciting.

This time Jorge kept himself in check. His lawyer argued that it was a misunderstanding which would not be repeated. He was not locked up. The incident cost him 2 sleepless nights, half a day cooling his heals at the courthouse, the humiliation of reading his lawyer's speech before the judge's clerk, and his bill from the lawyer.

Sending another check for his lawyer precipitated another strained talk with his Mother which wasted even more time.

-

Chapter 6. Pulling The Ripcord

The day after the Graduation ceremony was a Sunday when the campus had no official activities scheduled. For Isabel it was the calm before the storm of grades coming in, being processed and grades going out. As head of the computer center, she would have to be available 24/7.

Isabel took some of the precious calm time for herself. She sat in her family room at #225 and finally opened her "RELEASE" packet from Uncle Ivan, her blood father, her first lover and the man who loved her to the end of his life. It seemed that he knew her better than she knew herself. She was shocked by what she found, it changed EVERYTHING about the past 5 years, and especially recent events. Plus it was an incomparable gift to her child.

The first document in the packet was the original of her marriage license, signed by herself, with all the colorful carbon copies attached. She recalled that she had to pester Jorge for his signature, like it was a bother and beneath him. She finally thought she got him to sign on the third try, then she saw him give it to Ivan. There were signatures of witnesses and the officiant, except the witnesses names that appeared were unknown to her and they looked like Jorge's handwriting. In fact, she would swear to it. The forms stated clearly the Nevada law which required the documents be fully filled out and signed after the ceremony, then properly filed in the county office within one year of the official form being issued.

1...34567...9