Meeting Her Pt. 06: Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because the fact was I loved her, even if I never once said it.

We both stopped talking for a moment as our physical sensations and emotional thoughts drove out conversation.

Looking in the mirror I had to stop moving for a minute to lift her torso, pressing her back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her tight, filling my hands with her breasts, squeezing her and whispered in her ear, "You were a wonderful lover, for your father who you loved, as a woman for me, and I know you will be a wonderful mother for all your child. I will visit you, as you wish, for as long as you will have me."

She liked that, it was a gift and a pleasure praising her, one that brought all the thought trains together. She appreciated it.

She responded, "You are such a wonderful lover, I cannot believe how lucky I was to find you that night last summer. It changed my life, secured all my future pleasures. Goodness, you are still fucking me! I want to crawl into bed together and be close as I feel part of what is inside you now inside me." With that she leaned forward again and I resumed moving my cock in her ass. We were close.

It was not long before her ass started to squeeze me as I slid in, and her body started to respond to what was coming her way. She was getting off on the ass-fucking for a second time. "NOW... Oh hold me you wonderful lover! FUCK MEEEE," she called. At that moment she groaned her release and her entire body clenched.

I was also close again, closer than before with the mental images of a pregnant porno and all the rest. I could not stop short this time, I was ready but I barely had control of the timing. When it happened I had just starting to hold back, getting the stroke right. I followed her in climax just a fraction of a moment behind her. Then she was going over the top and I was ready I pressed hard, taking my own release, filling her ass with my cream, giving her what she wanted inside. There was no faking this, it was a big surge. We both clenched together for the first three big squeezes, then we each finished off as we needed, panting, sweating, and making noises of pure affection as we were joined.

Eventually she turned on the shower and we cooled in the spray. My cock shrunk and popped out. As soon as it did she grabbed a metal butt plug and inserted it in her bottom. "I told you I want to keep all your stuff tonight. But just so you know, if you want my ass again, you can feel free to remove this... I have more."

After that she dropped to her knees before me, on to a foam kneeler. There she lovingly washed my cock, getting it clean with soap. She moved the stool so I could rest one foot on it, opening things up below for her. She took advantage to use careful, soapy fingers on my balls, and then working farther back, running her fingers around my back door muscle. She used a hand sprayer to finish, cleaning me well enough so she took the soft flesh of my penis entirely in her mouth as she looked up at me with a beautiful smile. When she was done I lifted her up where we kissed very romantically for a time.

Then I got on my knees and returned the favor of washing and kissing her tender parts.

The night was young, she would have more of me before the sunrise.

-

Over a light supper the first thing we talked about was about how the anal sex resulted in two orgasms for her during a single anal sex penetration, which she never imagined was possible. I confessed that I had faked my first climax in her ass. Because the major sensation for her was at the sphincter she was easy to deceive. Without more frequent practice it was a lot harder to distinguish real from fake. My fake started her first climax, which wiped out her ability to catch subtle physical sensations. "You felt what you felt, but your mind filled in some extras."

She was very surprised that she did not realize this before. I mentioned that anal sex was usually pretty fast for the guy because of the tightness, so most guys could not even try such games. She made it possible for me to last so long because she was so stretched open and lubed, it allowed me to go longer while keeping her pain far below normal levels.

She said if that was what it took to get twice the fun at her end, it might be worth the trouble more often.

"Didn't it take you half the day to stretch yourself?"

"Yes, that is true. But the time was not wasted, I caught up on my reading, did a bunch of emails to people who had no idea I was naked, and spent some time on my Sybian, imagining naughty ideas."

We also agreed that our erotic talk at the time, uncovering and pressing some special buttons after her first climax, allowed her to keep her sexual energy going and her excitement level up to start her second climax.

-

After supper she set a timer, then we talked about her jobs - the 6 hats she wore. During the summer she really did the work of three full-time people because her father asked her to. During the Fall she did not have the time to be a wife even if she wanted to, our affair was all the time she could spare for her sanity. Now, over the next 6 weeks of break, and assuming there were no major problems that came up with anything, her biggest task was hiring some replacements to take her more time-consuming hats from her.

"Well, assuming you continue your career, where are you going when you move up the ladder, and what jobs do you keep to get there?" I asked.

She admitted that she was so busy that she never considered the question that way. "I just did what Dad asked. Not a great example of empowered womanhood."

She had 2 academic positions and those were the ones she liked (building manager for the field house, and acting athletic director). At a school like Hillside neither of them were very full time but both were on call 24/7. The problem was that the only move up from that side of the organization chart was to Provost, and because of her weak research skills that was not a good move for her or the university. The Provost really had to be the "whip-smart bastard" for the school.

The 4 administrative positions (acting head of buildings & grounds, university social director, acting campus security supervisor, and de facto chief of police) could lead her to become the VP of Administration, a post which was equal to the Provost in rank but without all the emotion from the entitled faculty. This was a better long-term career goal for her, but she liked the jobs less. Her technical skills in the area also needed some additional work.

Frankly, if it was up to her, the field house job, plus being the tennis coach, would be ideal. But then the university would hire an outside athletic director, and they became assholes who tended to like their buddies in all the slots around them. We had both seen it happen, so Isabel was sort of stuck there until she gracefully exited both jobs.

I did mention a school I knew of where the various Phy Ed faculty and the coaches (who talk to the press as part of their jobs) quarreled so much that the President got sick of the bickering, so he appointed a sharp practicing lawyer as department chair, with the power to fire anybody, and a PR department to back him up. People did not think bringing in an outsider was allowed, but the president enjoys broad power over chairs. The perception of a threat was enough for the combatants to put their differences aside and pass the peace pipe.

None of this would be an issue if she was a normal employee, who had to compete for her job and was free to move to another university to advance. But for Isabel, that was not the situation. She wasn't going anywhere, and if she wanted any job, daddy would make it hers.

We talked about the options, especially with the pregnancy and the jobs she could delegate. Basically, she had to stop saying "yes" to her father when something opened up (not that easy) plus get the board to approve of some more attractive salaries for the positions advertised. Also, she needed the board to fund three real "assistant to" positions so she could delegate some tasks that absorbed the most time.

The discussion took up an hour, she really needed to talk to somebody with an open mind who did not have an ulterior objective in the discussion. Frankly, that excluded everybody employed by the university except me, because of my 4-year contract. We sketched out some ideas, as a priority she really needed to fill the Police Chief and security jobs now, they needed special skills and experience, which meant advertising with a good salary and benefits. She needed to talk to the Board for approval there.

When the hour was up a timer went off. She figured I was able to perform again and she wanted to do that instead of boring talk.

This round she wanted missionary sex because she was not sure if that position would be an option after MLK because of the baby. The doc had made some noises about low placement that suggested caution towards the end. I was glad to help, I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

She was planning on this for the last hour so she was well lubed with her natural juices and wanted me to get right to it. She still had the butt plug in, it was large enough for me to feel at a very sensitive spot when I was fucking her pussy.

As we got in position on the bed she stressed that she just wanted a night of sex with passion and energy, she did not want a word about the man she married, or anything else for now, except to say she was very close to opening that letter from Ivan with the word "RELEASE" on it, but had not done so yet.

On cue I put her favorite toy into her well lubed slit and began fucking her while my lips pleasured her tits between our deep, passionate kisses. I knew what she liked for that pleasure combo. We both figured that after the anal sex I could go for 30 minutes with passion and energy before I popped.

What we had not done was fucking with the butt plug in place, my cock felt a hardness in a very stimulating spot as I moved in her, and the extra stimulation put a serious rush on things. She got off in ten minutes and we were going for her second cum, but at the fifteen minute mark I was overcome with the need and got off hard in her. I managed about 5 seconds of warning before I to pushed deep into her pussy where I gave it up. This was where the butt plug finally helped her, because of the tightness it caused she was delighted to feel my climax so completely, even if it didn't last that long.

As always we took a short nap together after the sex. After her climax, she looked forward to the post-coital cuddles the most. So many men, and some women, don't understand that need until it is too late. I was fortunate to get instructions, detailed instructions, from the older woman who was my first lover.

As we talked after the cuddle she got more emotional than she usually was with me. She knew this evening was coming, her life was going to cut her off from our special time together, so she planned this night like the excess of Mardi Gras which comes before the ritual ordeal of deprivation that is Lent. Like the beads of Mardi Gras, she wanted to keep my cum, to not clean up. This night was a precipice for what would be a difficult and uncertain, and probably sexless, period of work for her until MLK. Also, with her pregnancy, she was not sure what sexual acts would be permitted her on the other side of this sexual desert; on MLK she would be more than 25 weeks pregnant so the sexless period might go several months beyond MLK, she did not know.

-

Next we made out on the couch, with hands and lips visiting everywhere, shamelessly, it was one of our traditions. Then we climbed into bed where we cuddled together until we fell asleep again just because we could, we had plenty of time.

I woke sometime later with an erection and snuck the rascal into her in the spoons position. I lasted a lot longer this time, she was still slick with my fluids and loose from the earlier fucking, the butt plug didn't hit me the same way, and the pace was a lot more relaxed in the dark. We both felt the need to make this a silent episode, touching just where we needed. It was sort of like a dream with special effects. We were not dreaming, but in the dark silence it almost felt that way. I did not have much cum for her but the motions gave her what she needed.

-

Six hours after the spoon fuck, just before I left, I was dressed and at the door. Isabel was on her knees between my legs, working on getting me to generate the facial she wanted. It had been long enough since the spoons, so I had something for her.

She took the first jet on her lips, pressing her tongue against my piss slit. Then she took hold of my cock and sprayed the rest all over her face, making a mess. She wanted to take a picture of that, in the dark lit from the side so it was a little surreal. She would use the picture with her memory during the dry period that was coming.

As I left she did say that, if it was allowed, she might try to work that pregnant porno idea I mentioned into her schedule for soon after MLK.

-

As I drove away I naturally wondered what was next for us. Since I didn't expect to see her at the apartment during the next 6 weeks when she was living in the mansion, I had to wonder if she planned to embrace Curtis as a temporary lover, assuming Elle approved. I knew their affair with Isabel had ended for both Curtis and Ivan when she went off to grad school more than a decade ago. But now things were different, she was used to having a regular lover in her bed. Elle was getting older. Pregnancy and need might draw them closer together, so Isabel might be going back home emotionally in addition to her residence. It was a comfortable and safe place for her.

I had no problem with the idea of Curtis having Isabel. When Spring started many things would change, I was sure. It did me no harm if she was happy when I could not please her.

-

Chapter 3. Nancy's Back

Thursday night, after the last class of the semester, Nancy was back at my place, wanting smiles and feeling completely free of the great black weight on her soul that was Getty. The cops showing her the attempted theft from her bank account cut any lingering emotional connection. It was really a huge emotional load on her, even after she reached a decision working out the "how" and "when" of the ring meant it was not really over. She thought she would see him around town, but now he was dead and she didn't care.

Teaching plus the stream of students during office hours really reset her attitude, she was ending the semester on a very high note, then came the cherry on top.

At the end of her Thursday classes the venerable Dean visited her "just to talk" about her loss of Getty and her promotion and the conference presentation. He indicated that changes were coming and her responsibilities would include an upper-level course, either Cost 2 (replacing Porter) or Advanced Production (which would be hard on the Mad Dog Chairman). He did not want to unduly influence her choices, but at the convention she might look at textbooks for both.

At this point she was leaning toward Accounting and had some ideas. More importantly the old guy was letting her know that she would have a choice to make and he was encouraging no matter what she chose. When he left the meeting she was feeling very good about herself.

I wondered if she needed time to mourn for Getty, or maybe to talk about him, but Nancy insisted she had never really had an emotional attachment, she saw how she was just repeating her old learned routines. Then she saw how he planned to rob her, and that turned her to ice towards him. Now she was interested in new routines. As part of "new" she wanted more practice at "from the back" sex so we did lots of that.

Nancy's first move was to pull out a straight-backed kitchen chair for me sit down in. She could not pass up the chance to suck my cock, that was her nature, plus she wanted to get it up as hard as possible. But she was also anxious to have me fill her, so as soon as her appetite was satisfied and I was hard she stood up and settled herself on my lap, impaling herself face-to-face while presenting her tits like a treat. She also encouraged my lips to nibble on her ears, so I was not tempted to kiss her. She told me to leave the movement to her, she did not want much, just a little to get comfortable together.

I think she cried for a bit, she asked me to hold her tight, hugging me close. I felt some moisture, I assumed it was tears but didn't say anything. Well, Getty died less than a week ago, and he died because he was stupid and believed in luck. Luck didn't believe in him, but Nancy saw something in him that was worth her time and attention and caring. Sort of like the person who can choose a well-bred fine, housebroken, prize winning golden retriever, and instead picks up a mangy, underfed Mr. Piddles and his flea collection off the streets.

(A lot of people believe that "Finance" is about "money." That is not quite true. Finance is about managing risk through time to maximize the benefit of consumption. I have a PhD in risk management. Getty is dead because he did the opposite of risk management, he made the wrong decision at every turn and the inevitable odds caught up with him. If he had not died on the run, in the rest area, he would have died in prison, or worse, as some debt collector made a bad example of his ass. Probably taking some other folks, like his cousin, with him. Of that there is no doubt sooo... no risk. It may sound harsh but the world was better off now that he is beyond bringing, and feeling, and over-sharing the pain.)

After some time sitting like that, holding and communicating loving comfort without words, with my arms telling her she was loved, Nancy wanted to change the lovings. She got up, turned around, and sat on my cock again, taking it from the back so my hands could have at her tits and inviting my lips to her neck.

"Do you think you could move now?" she asked in a quiet voice.

Her thighs were resting on my thighs, so I adjusted and began moving her body on my cock, using my calves lifting my legs and flexing my thigh muscles to add a little range of movement. What motion I made was all essentially internal. Because there was not much movement I started to reach down, towards her magic button, but she was already on the spot. She said the intention was appreciated, but she really wanted my hands on her "little tits" because it felt so good.

"They are not 'little' tits," I replied as I took hold of the subjects under discussion. "They are perfect pointy Nancy tits that fit her, and me, perfectly. I am sure of it. Think of your own experience with tits... I know that you have enjoyed some others, you like large ones and you like small ones, don't you?"

We rarely talked about her and girls, she was not used to it and had been conditioned to avoid the topic. Both her parents and her pack of mutt-like guy friends derided such topics at every turn. Guys considered them unfair competition and her parents knew they could not provide grandchildren and therefore were less than useless.

But after a little thought about the subject she had to agree that yes, small was good and large was good, what counted was the person. She knew I had broad tastes, and deep down inside, she thought her tits were nice and fit her. She finally agreed with me. I moved on to molest them for her pleasure.

The little giggle she gave when I pinched one and softly stroked the other was a sign that she was not crying any more. It said she was mine to play with, to her delight, and for now that was all that mattered. We spent about 15 minutes with that, the limited movement meant it took me some time, and Nancy was in no hurry as she fingered her trigger.

"I want you first..." Nancy whispered as we both got closer. "I want to feel you fill me this way. Pinch my tits... make them hard and pointy... then give me what you have so I can feel it erupt... so it can make me cum... I want to memorize what you feel like, to burn it into my muscle memory like a killer backhand smash."

123456...9