Meeting Her Pt. 06: Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought of myself and what I did to these women that way, but I guess a woman has more muscles and nerves in play when having a good time. Since I was free to do my timing I worked it out for her and gave her some cues. "I won't be long sweet tips... you are so good... so sweet... you feel fantastic... a wonderful body. I... yes it is coming your way... 3... 2... 1..." Then I pushed up, she settled down hard, and I fired into her yummy spot.

"Fuck MEEEEEE YESSSSS!" She yelled as she felt the surge rise through my cock and into her body, filling pussy and head with my climax. A moment later I felt it as she gave her trigger a squeeze. I felt her body rock and spark and spasm on my lap as my second shot went into her very happy body place. I realized I was squeezing both erect, pointy, popped up nipples as hard as I could. She quivered but did not seem to mind. Later I spotted the shiny new hickey on her neck. I wondered where it came from? Well, she would not see students again until her exam Monday, and if her parents saw it they would pester her about who they should give a medal to, so I guess Nancy wasn't going home this weekend.

That sounded like more good stuffing for me!

After I filled her pussy she put on a simple loincloth, using a simple but very soft strip of fabric between her legs and holding it in place with a rope tied low around her. Fuck, why was something so simple so sexy? I felt blood return to my regions far too soon.

Then she turned around, got of her knees again and sucked my cock clean of our fluids. She was pretty clear that it was something she was driven to do, she didn't want me (any guy) to clean her but her sense of "neatness" intersected with her "oral orientation" so there she was, between my legs, sucking me clean and getting the good flavors of our mixed affections.

But she would not kiss me and I had no chance of a creampie. Lots of guys thought that was an ideal arrangement, but you know something? Many of those were the wrong types of guys. The rest were good guys who were just plain confused by the stereotypes perpetuated by Mr. Hefner and his cohorts who could not tell a woman from a bunny.

After that we talked and cuddled. Class was over and she had a decision to make about her future, so we talked about that. She liked cost accounting best, but there was no research there, it was a pretty settled field because the choice were arbitrary and one just applied the logic selected. Finance and financial accounting had the most to offer in research, but even I admitted it was not that much fun. Production was her second choice for both teaching and research, but that required her to commit to the Management department, and to be honest, those folks are not much fun at any school.

(My opinion was that, with very few exceptions, all management teachers were damaged in some way, because of what they did before they escaped in desperation into a PhD program. They were confused on arrival. There they were exposed to more damaged people who they had to satisfy to get their degree, resulting in a serious case of "damaged in - more damaged out." Finally, they were messed up because in academia those who knew and taught management were never the managers at higher levels of the university. Facing this fact was sort of the ultimate put-down of your profession. I mean, what does a management prof say to a student who asks why the Dean is not a management grad?)

Curtis and the Venerable Dean gave her until New Years to decide, but clearly the sooner the better for them, they (Isabel, actually) had to redo the schedule based on her choice. We had more discussion while she cooked and I watched, even in my own kitchen that was as close as I got to actually cooking. Funny how that happened. I could live with it. She had a long discussion with herself, I was allowed to listen and agree but not ask questions. Finally she decided on accounting, which would give both the Ober-Chair and the Mad Dog Of Hades a kick in the balls. She sent out a email to the Provost, with the CCs as required.

Nancy was told that the chairs were not to be included in the email, Curtis would see they got a special surprise when they could not object.

After dessert - take-out from a cheesecake place - Nancy removed her simple loincloth as a signal that she wanted to go to bed, but it was not to sleep. After the gentle lovings before supper now she wanted "to be fucked in face-down bondage for the night." I don't argue.

Once she was tied down for the night she was extremely relaxed, resting, trusting me but ready for whatever fun I might choose to inflict upon her - as long as it was good and deep plus she got her fireworks.

Just to tease her, I asked about inviting a friend over. She said "no" but "if I wanted to use some toys she could not stop me... pretty please?"

I spent some time with the light on, looking at her, running my hands over her body, and telling her how tempting her body, and especially her holes, looked to me. But leaving the good parts alone, there was enough of her without getting into that yet. I just had to spend some time planting little kisses on her back, her spine, her shoulders, her neck and her finally her tempting sweet bottoms. Maybe she got a few more red "love-bite" marks someplace on her bottom where she could not see. She liked it because she could relax and let me do what I wanted with her, she almost relaxed into sleep before I turned out the lights.

Her last words with the lights on were about how she was looked forward to my taking advantage of her body in the dark.

-

I did not waste time, I pulled out a Magic Wand, plugged it in, turned it on, and put it where it did some good.

She made this little surprised, unsure "ohhh" sound when I turned it on, she was not expecting that, and certainly not that quickly. But to be honest her juices were a little dry after so long, so I wanted them flowing. Plus, I did say life without surprises was boring. I wanted to feel her enjoy "my little friend" instead of being bored.

When the wand touched her lightly on her labials she was not bored. "Oh you nasty man, you know me so well... I am going to have to cum for your toy before you fuck me, aren't I?"

"Maybe more than once, my wand says your little noises are very entertaining." I pressed it a little harder, it was still just touching the lips, but the vibrations were getting closer to the fun spots. It was sort of in-between in terms of the sensations, she could not decide if she wanted less contact or more. So she tried to pull away, then pressed back. I moved with her so moving didn't do any good.

Her sounds of "delighted frustration" were just the cutest. So I told her that.

"Please, harder please... I want to feel it better."

So I parted her labials and pressed the big knob of the vibe harder, so it made contact along the middle of her valley. Then I moved a little, closer to the pleasure button. I had her dialed in pretty good, not too direct because that would end things fast. But enough so that she was cruising along, enveloped in a fog of pleasure, where the concept of time slipped from her grasp. Every few moments she would give a little movement, testing the position, but she always settled back at the happy spot of contact and relaxed into the pleasure of this ordeal.

In all her life no man or woman had ever given her this much good feeling for this long. In fact, no man had ever come close. She let her mind go blank, just soaking it up and calling it love.

After some time, maybe 15 minutes, maybe 45, she started to get antsy. She wanted more, she wanted the big messy finish so she could feel my love dripping out of her pussy as she went to sleep.

I had other ideas. Besides, it was too soon for me, getting off would be more work and less enjoyment for me. Instead, while keeping the wand in play, I grabbed a slim, smooth toy, it was larger than a finger but smaller than my cock, and was made of hard plastic. It was cheap, with an ineffective vibe inside, but I didn't care about that. I got it lubed up with one hand, then I slipped it into her and touched it with the head of the Wand.

It worked very well for me. For her it got a little crazy feeling good. It came very close, but it did not feel quite good enough, so she was ready to climax but she needed a bit of a push.

I did not feel pushy yet, I was sure this was fun for both of us.

Still, I knew better than to push her too far. The tone of her pleas and the quality of her pussy juices both reached the required richness so I slipped the toys out the the way, gave her the friendly penetration she wanted, and we worked her up to the peak of pleasure together.

Her relief at the summit was both pleasing and confused. "Oh yes... you nasty man, your make me feel so good after making me beg for it... you get me off better and higher and longer than any man or woman I have ever been with. I am falling in love with you... against all my rational judgement! Why do you do this to me? Treat me this way. Make me... OHHH YESSSSSS FUCKISGOOD!"

I whispered in her ear as she came, convulsing below me. She felt so good. "Because you like it and want it and need it as much as you can get it. Plus, you have to know I like making you feel good. It gives us both pleasure. Right?"

It took her a moment to clear her orgasm-blanked mind. "Yes. No. I don't know, you make me so confused."

"Is there anybody who could make you feel as good as I do? Also, this is important, is there anybody who you want to make feel them feel as good as I make you feel?"

"I don't know, I have never thought of it that way. I know, I am always latching on to the wrong type of guy. I am used to making those mistakes, and then giving without getting. Then making them again. It seems so unfair to find a guy who gives me so much, but I know he will leave me."

"Plus, you will not kiss him on the lips or let him have a creampie because you don't love yourself enough."

"Yes, I know. Confused, thy name is Nancy. I have a lot to work on my self image. I mess myself up pretty good don't I?"

"We are all messed up one one way or another. You are working on it, and I am patient. It will get better... and speaking for myself, it is not bad now."

I decided to stay where I was, on top of her, keeping contact because she liked it, whispering sweet praise because she deserved it. She went to sleep with a smile.

-

Nancy was still a little messy from our earlier sex, so when I woke up a couple of hours later it was very easy to slip my cock into her pussy and take my enjoyment from her body. I was super aroused and maybe my mood was a little selfish. She felt so good to my cock. When she finally woke I was hammering away like crazy, I could not help it. Tied down, unable to see me, and feeling herself being fucked in a way that was not usual for me, her mind went of a very interesting ride. She was never really scared because in the back of her mind she knew it was my bed with her ropes, so it was safe and she could let herself go. Still, there was a spicy hint of doubt from not being absolutely sure who was enjoying the daylights out of her pussy. Plus, honestly she was kind of used to not being that particular as long as it felt good.

I let her enjoy the uncertainty for a couple of moments, to see where she went. I was sure that she could recognize me by feel.

For just a few of those moment she realized that maybe she did not care about the dream-state "who," it felt good so she should just accept "what" was happening under the general blanket of her security about it being my bed, and let herself go with the sensations she felt. I am told that anonymous sex/rape is a popular female fantasy. She slipped a bit into it. Her body was wet inside, and what she could feel moving in her felt good. She heard somebody moaning - it sounded like her. It seemed that she was enjoying it. She was not fully awake yet so the dreamy part of her mind started to imagine things. Her near-silent moans turned into louder noises as she let herself go to a more primitive place where there were friends.

I noticed the change in her. Suddenly the dark got very interesting as I deliberately pulled out and then re-entered her body at a slightly different position and different angle. I did that a few times a few times, just to add a bit more doubt.

The third time I did it her moan took on a giggling quality. A moment later she asked, with just a bit of false panic in her voice, how many friends I had invited over to enjoy her captive body. In the dark, and with her own insecurities she was not 100% sure, but was close enough to feel safe about.

I disguised my voice a bit and whispered, "enough" less than an inch from her ear. That moved her security needle to 100%, because I was the only one who ever did that. It started another little fantasy trip in her head. She knew it was me, but now there was a whimsical bit of "who might she like?" in her mind. So she "penciled in" some other faces. She started with academics we knew and got along with (like Dryden and Curtis) but then she started to add old friends, like Sam Tulip, Jane's husband, and Big Mike Logan from high school. She imagined seeing them all gathered around the bed, watching her, waiting for their turn. Because they were all people she liked, most of them were ex-lovers, it helped her enjoy herself in the dark as I took my own very sweet time before filling her again.

She didn't climax that time, her body was a little too tired to climb up that far. But I took my time enjoying her, and she really enjoyed her dreamy fantasy. Plus she allowed herself another immersion in "muscle memory" building about my climax from behind. She had decided that she could use it on nights alone when she had the right toys and could call the memories.

Before she left late Friday morning (for her Cost review session) Nancy wanted a shower followed by some mutual oral activity. After the shower she was a little cranky when she noticed the hickey on her neck, but she could cope with that. It was a good thing she had a turtle-neck for the review.

-

The review session was in a lecture hall, with questions from the group and no one-on-one discussion. Nancy was very pleased with the idea of having her mouth smell like my cum as she was on the stage, she felt like she was keeping a naughty secret from her fellow faculty on the platform and the 150 students in the hall.

There were 5 Cost teachers, including the coordinator on the stage who Nancy was going to replace next semester, but he didn't know it yet. Still, for the objective exam, knowing the material was more important than looking good for your teacher, so most of the questions were directed at her. This was a carryover effect from the ambush posted on the internet. Normally the more senior teachers would have tried to put her in her place as the most junior, but the students made it clear that she had the highest standing in their eyes, and the President had made it clear that she was to be accorded extra consideration from the group. That point was reinforced when the Provost looking in on the group when the first question was asked.

At the end of the 90-minute session Nancy wanted to come over to my place and fuck some more, but I had some appointments to keep so instead she stopped to see Isabel.

Isabel was looking for a break so they changed to tennis outfits then spent a solid 40 minutes whacking tennis balls at each other just for fun, and to work up a sweat. After they hit the showers.

Nancy could not hide the matching love bites on her butt even if she knew about them, which she didn't until Isabel mentioned them. "It looks like somebody had fun recently, last night maybe? Good for you Nancy, good for you."

Nancy was confused so Isabel explained the two love bites decorating her butt. They almost disappeared from sight when Nancy turned a bright red. Isabel was quite amused, especially so soon after Getty was dead. "You go girl, I hope this one is a set up," Isabel said. "He... or is it a she? certainly has good taste."

Nancy got a little flustered but they talked it out in private. Nancy admitted that she did have a good time, and this was not a "drop her clothes" first date. Isabel said that was good news, she wanted to hear more.

Nancy laughed. "I drained him dry, I am sure he won't be pleasing anybody with that wicked thing for a time."

"Good for you girl, I am glad you found somebody after... well, let's just say I am very glad," Isabel replied. They shared a hug that was a little bit closer than usual, the shared sexual discussion, light as it was, still brought them closer.

My name did not come up.

-

Saturday morning, Nancy and I were back in the bedroom while the Graduation ceremony was going on. She planned a meal that would cook all day so I bought the ingredients and she got things going in my kitchen. After the dish was started she had to vent about the love bites on her butt, but she did it without saying who saw them.

My defense was that I had no reason to expect anybody would see them. The tennis and the shower after had been a happy coincidence. It was happy, wasn't it? Nobody hurt?

We went a round on that but she finally admitted that our time was often spontaneous fun, she did enjoy it, and maybe she was a little proud of letting her friend know that she was getting some loving.

Isabel's name did not come up and I failed to catch the connection.

Once we were happy again we did some obscene things - mostly oral - with our academic attire. She also brought some toys... big surprise, she wanted me to use them on her while she was tied down. She had a dildo shaped head that fit on a Magic Wand, it slipped right inside her. But it was a little small. Next she asked me to press the magic wand against a glass dildo and metal butt plug that were both inside her. That worked a lot better, it drove her quite close to out-of-her-mind.

The butt plug was a first for us, Nancy was not a fan of anal sex.

To vary her pleasures I alternated the toy play with licking her spot, which gave her good feelings while allowing her to catch her breath. I also employed my natural equipment, although I did not climax during this "playtime."

During the afternoon we tried the arrangement with her tied face up for a time when I tried her toys in fun ways, then we flipped her over and tried the same toys from the back.

From the back was always more intense, even when there was no anal play going on, she said that the proximity and exposure heightened the sensations. Also, when using the butt plug, the anal vibrations were the main feeling, swamping anything else. It also turned out that she could get a sincere thrill from the secondary vibrations as they coursed through her body, as long as there was something solid in her pussy and the vibe was used gently.

When the meal was done we had a very messy sweet time with whipped cream, rum sauce, maraschino cherries, a firm banana, and some hot chocolate sauce. It was sweet and messy fun.

After all the play during Saturday she said she was too tired to drive home, and she wanted to stay the night with me "the normal way, without toys or bondage, and with me cumming in her.

I doubled down on that, we made love when we went to bed and again when we woke up Sunday morning. No toys and no gimmicks, just very passionate loving for both of us - but no kissing. There were a couple times when we almost got carried away enough to kiss on the lips, she wanted to, there were tears in her eyes because she wanted it so bad, and I was sure willing, but she just could not do it, the ingrained habit was too much a part of her nature. So she diverted my lips to her neck or nipples each time. She even said I could do another love bite on her neck, if I was so inclined.

123456...9