Meeting Her Pt. 06: Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw she was fascinated looking in the mirrors as I stroked, so I said the only thing she was missing was the bottom view of seeing my cock enter and exit from her body with each stroke. That brought an involuntary moan from me, which in turn got a giggle of pure pleasure from her.

"Oh! You are right... I forgot one more thrill," she said. "That stool, kick it over here, between my legs." She pointed to a stool that was too tall for a footstool but too short to sit on. Between her legs was also between my legs, it slid under my balls with very little space to clear. I figured it was for resting her foot on when she shaved her legs. Either that or to stand on when she changed the light bulbs. It was sturdy varnished waterproofed wood, new and very compact.

She positioned it below her crotch. She popped a tab that opened the top to reveal a mirror. It was at a slight angle, so water would roll off, and slightly curved to magnify. While the stool was in position we stayed together for a moment, unmoving. Then she asked me to start moving again.

"Fuck that looks hot! I can see your cock penetrating my ass, fucking me good. Take good long strokes... Yeah! Fuck that big slut ass. Fuck me good."

If I moved just right I could get a glimpse of the under-view she saw in the mirror. But I from above I had a better view of her anal sphincter expanding and contracting, being drawn out and pushed in, as my cock moved in and out of her body. For the most part as I moved the shaft in and out, I kept the ridge and the head inside. But every once in a while I felt a twinge of evil so I carefully slipped the ridge out while leaving just the tip of my cock was against the muscle "doorframe" to her body's crinkled gatekeeper muscle before I pushed in again.

That muscle seemed to have some personality as it sucked in and then spat out my cock.

In my experience, it is rare for was woman being ass-fucked to show sincere joyful enthusiasm in the act, Isabel was the third woman who reacted sincerely to it. (There was the Catholic girl preserving her hymen with great flexibility and the divorced Paki who savored the head trip of violating their faith, she sent an email with pictures to her dog of an ex, who lied to her and tried to enslave her.) Isabel's needs in taking me up her ass were more complex than the other two. She craved that essential feeling of male penetration by a cock entering, and eventually discharging into, her body. To her feeling pleasure with a touch of pain was the essential experience of the ass-fuck. Beyond that, it was pure naughty play for a married woman who was disrespecting her unloving swine of a husband.

I recalled her tale of her fathers, how Curtis was the first man to take pleasure from her wonderful tight ass while Ivan held her, showering her with pure love and affection. I imagined she was flashing back to those feelings as I moved in her. I stood in for Curtis, her out-of-sight backdoor physical lover. Taking the place in her mind of Ivan, her sincere, emotional partner and blood-line relative in the act, she now had the baby in her belly.

While we fucked I heard her talking to the child, speaking so softly I could not make out the name she used.

I gave her all she wanted and she responded with gasping happy moans. I saw her face in the mirror as I moved in her body, there was a hint of pain at times, but it was still lit purely with joy.

She always craved that connection of taking something from a man, taking from his balls into her body to hold tight, whether she was performing fellatio, or vaginal sex, or anal sex like this, keeping the internal climax was critical. In such acts her loving physical and emotional needs were met.

But today was different, this was more about physical "lusting" instead of emotional "loving" because we were going to be apart while her body changed. Distance and change created doubts which stressed her. So we were doing exactly what she wanted sexually, reaffirming and welding the connection for the strains to come. Welding joins the flowing essence of two entities into something new. She put herself into the weld, melting with me in her mind. She was slamming her ass back onto my cock as she matching my energy, my lust, demanding my cock and all it could give her instead of just being a passive receptacle for my lust.

My hands were free to molest her nipples, by now I had her special grab-and-pull technique for her tits well established. I did a side trip to pet her pussy for a few seconds, she gasped when she saw my finger dance on her clit while I was in stroking in her ass. I also palpated her lovely chest mounds, making waves of movement in the flesh. It was something that always brought a giggle because I was so clearly 'playing' with her body.

"You know, I think these are starting to grow," I said.

"It is a bit early for that. Plus I don't want them to sag."

"With a baby and gravity, some changes are inevitable, but you will always be a fantastic figure of a real woman."

"Maybe with a wet nurse... but then I might miss bonding. Can you see me presiding at Faculty Senate while nursing? Decisions and trade-offs, what do I want?"

She decided that what she wanted right now was her own more energetic pussy play. She needed one hand on the hand-rail to stay in place, holding her in position. Her other hand went to her pussy. Two fingers held her lips open while the finger in between started strumming her clit. She strummed herself a little rougher than I did her, but then she was both doing it and feeling the result, so it worked for her. She was better at it than me, and her body movements and moans started to respond, they fell in synch.

I adapted my stroking rhythm to her's, she was slow at first but she picked up the pace and I matched her. Damn, she was fun like this, I had my first "ready to fire, Captain," message from my nuts. (Yes, I watch too many submarine movies.) As we danced she mostly watched the mirror on the stool and what it showed, but every so often she glanced at the side and front mirrors, getting a change out of what she saw me doing to her.

Normally Isabel is a quiet lover, but now she started to make some noise. There was a low moan that grabbed my balls because it was so deeply erotic, so sincere. An occasional "oh yes" and "so good" was mixed in.

Isabel was really tickling my senses. Her sounds of pure passion, her feel on my cock, in my hands and under my body, her pussy perfume filling the small enclosed room, and of course the sight as her wonderful womanly body, moving and shaking in passion while she took my ass-fucking and was building a climax from it, they all accumulated in my mind and activated my balls.

"Ready to go Cap," my balls said. "All green boards here."

I relayed the timely message. "Damn Isabel, you are building fast... I can feel it... go on... take what you want... won't be too long..."

"Fuck me... don't I know... I know it. Give it to me, fire your spunk into my ass, take your pleasure from my ass. Pleassssee."

I might have fired any time in the next minute, I was ready. "At you command..." my balls said. I was tightly focused on the goal. But a stray thought, like something that caught my attention blocking between me and the target, went through my head. I don't even recall just what it was, something in an email. Guys know, it threw me off, suddenly I was not as ready. "Hold captain... hold a minute." I was close but that quickly I was not so ready for her.

I caught a glance at the side mirror where she looked so good with her breasts shaking and her muscular body flexing, plus her voice held her clear urgency that grabbed my balls. Everything said I had to give it up to her. She was on the tripping point. I got two more strokes in before I pushed in and held while my cock seemed to surge like I was filling her ass with my cum. Except I didn't. I dug deep and put my will into faking it. I flexed my cock like I was surging in her sphincter as I shoved it in all the way, deep and hard.

But the thing is, a woman in an ass-fuck really gets her feeling from the surge in her sphincter, so she thought it was happening for real.

She felt that first twitch as it seemed my load surged into her bowels. She was right behind me, triggered by it. "OH YESSS... fill that ass, mark me as your woman!" she called out as she came with her entire body on my cock. "Oh... Oh yes I feel it... Oh I'm... I'm cummmmming," she yelled as she stroked the heck out of her clit. I felt her cum, big time.

Have you ever noticed how things seem louder in the bathroom? Especially with the lights on? I sure did.

Ever since I gave her the DVD of our office fuck, Isabel had become more intent in seeing herself get fucked. Now she could not stop watching us like a porno on those two adjacent mirrors installed on walls. They gave us both a front and side view, plus she could also look down between her legs. She was very responsive, doing it in the dark was hot, but tonight she really got into seeing herself give it up to me, giving her ass under the dim light. She had one hand holding a hand-rail and the other clit-whacking like a demon as she was bent forward. Isabel does not have a skinny ass, she had full-sized muscular hips. Her muscular thighs merged wonderfully with her very muscular buns, like guardians for the valley of her crease where the fun parts lived.

The mirrors were flattering, we both were inspired by how hot we looked as I drilled into her body again and again. She shook and moaned. We both watched as a drop of sweat from the effort ran down her breast to her nipple. There it shuddered and swayed with her body's movement, growing downward as it hung on the tip of her nipple. I had to taste her, so just before it dropped I caught it with my finger. Isabel was watching in the mirror as I sucked her sweat into my mouth.

She gave a little quiver at the sight. "Fuck me... that reminds me of my first, best lover... during hot summers up north. We fucked like monkeys outdoors when the weather was right."

"Do you want to tell me about..." I asked.

"Save your breath, talk later. Just keep fucking ass like a champion. This is so good... I hope... later... Oh, you are still going!"

It seemed a better idea, I kept slamming into the muscular cushions of her ass. I could feel she was still going, but not as strong. I did not want her to stop.

I noticed Isabel's pubic hair. Our first time was in the summer and there had been a longish stubble, it was not enough to get caught in a guy's teeth, but to me almost any pubic hair is not a good choice because it obscures the charm of the slit. At the time she explained it as simply a maintenance issue; Jorge did not do oral sex and she would not show herself "like a baby" to his brothers so she only kept it cut only as needed for swimming suits and such. For our second and subsequent meetings she signaled that she expected me to eat pussy by always being smooth shaven, to encourage me.

But this time there was a very short stubble down there, enough to see and maybe feel, but it was shorter than the first time. It was what I call a dirty trim, the hair darkening her intimate flesh but was not hiding anything, so it lent a naughty air. It was short enough that I had to say it drew the eye in a way that bare pubs didn't, and did it without distracting from the view, or what a mouth did. So I asked about it.

She eased up the slightest bit as she said, "You always eat me so good, you have to know that is very endearing. But tonight I don't want that sweetness. I want you to put your cock into me and cum inside me, but I don't want you to clean me up after, not even the facial I want you to give this slut later. I want to be dirty from you, soiled like a naughty wife all night with your spunk, like granny in a porno, as many times as you give it to me."

"Well, I must say that as a change the look is kind of primitive but also attractive. Maybe I mean it is attractive in an "earth woman" sort of way... especially when you are dripping from me." Another thought occurred. "Maybe, in my mind, shaving smooth suggests virginity, or at least not having a child. While this short growth suggests 'hot willing MILF' who enjoys 'dirty,' or at least 'naughty' sex."

"Yes, dirty sex, that is it! That is exactly what I want. I want to be marked dirty by you, soiled, what you are doing to me, even if nobody else sees it... outside of the woman's shower. I will know it."

I had an idea and I followed it. "Would you like it more if somebody saw you? I'm thinking just a cameraperson, or maybe more... like your naked grandmother... surrounded by men who wanted to fuck her one after another on a movie set."

"OH FUCK! You know just what to say..." Her body reacted to that, every muscle spasmed as the thought went through her. "... your words get me so hot."

Mention of her grandmother got me thinking about children, and who would give them to me. I did not think if myself as a man who would marry while I was in my current career as a hired gun. But children changed that picture. I could see having kids, especially for the good times. Aren't all men like that? Especially today. Isabel could be a single woman of means, raising my kids along with the one from the Victor brothers party weekend. Her parents would enjoy that more. Plus, guys can start a bit older. Look at Tony Randall, his first child came at an age of 77. A beacon of hope for men everywhere. On the other hand, maybe starting that late would not be attractive for either the father or child during the kid's teen years. Maybe 45 was a top age for a man to father children. That would be 18 years into my hired gun career, a bit earlier than I figured to settle down, but maybe seducing a smart hot coed into a wife at my last school... It was something to think about.

That got me on another track. Didn't Isabel say once that she had a sister? A decade younger? Fairer skin? I had to wonder what she liked.

Isabel was not thinking about children, she was still dwelling on her grandmother's experience, putting herself in granny's place. "It would be so hot to be fucked like this in front of a camera and crew. To have and share the memory... I know people thought it was wrong then, but I bet that granny got turned on during the shoots... all those people around, watching her so completely exposed, showing it all, her body, her raw emotions, her uninhibited surrender, dripping after from several men, doing it all... she was the only one on the set who was naked, without even black socks! She would hold her head high after a scene, as she walked off showing her soiled body, white cum on dark sin, knowing what they were all thinking. That would take real strength."

"You mean real confidence," I said, admiringly. "She could hide nothing."

"Not even her feet, like the men."

"Well, some guys get off on a woman's feet, so you cannot miss an audience segment. Guy's feet? No audience there." She gave a laugh at that. Another thought occurred to me. "Who would you want to film us? These days you only need one per camera, plus maybe a lighting guy, a makeup person and a director."

I could feel her body start up the slope again. Those thoughts, picturing herself surrounded by a filming crew, were doing more inside her head. He movements sped up. I kept stroking, she had not caught on to the fake climax yet.

"Such a question, so naughty... But it does raise... hmmm. Oh yes... As a serious fucking question I... I would think of my brother or sister, I could trust them and they have values similar to mine. But I admit that complete strangers also hold some appeal, folks I might see in a store downtown... I would always wonder... Had that man seen me fucked raw and left dripping and soiled? Held a light meter in my cooze? Is that couple talking about what I looked like while ass-fucked? Since you phrase it as 'us' that makes me think of my tennis buddy and your co-author."

I took her meaning but decided to poke some more fun. "My co-author? Do you play tennis with Dryden?"

"NO! I mean Nancy. Her hot and skinny body would inspire us both... don't you deny the appeal, she is hot... and we are tennis team alums, so there are other bonds... secret bonds... between us. Damn, all this talk, I am getting so hot... keep going... keep ass-fucking your pregnant, unfaithful slut... another man's wife... make me your bitch... it is soooooo good... to know you want me like this."

"Maybe, if you like the pictures and video you have, you should think of doing a porno while... pregnant." There was no missing he physical reaction to that, it opened a door to a very dirty place in her mind, and she wanted to play there. "Just thinking, as your grandmother left pictures for you, so you could leave pictures to your children... and your grandchildren, to inspire them. Show them a woman can be both good and bad on the path to success."

When Isabel mentioned Nancy being with us, doing the filming, I admit I got VERY turned on, I had to switch my mind to another topic to keep from cumming right there. She was not quite ready, but was getting there. It would be a close call.

I looked at the mirrors and turned to praising her, for being so sexy and beautiful while making a baby. She was not the gay Madison Avenue vision of skinny beauty - too skinny to make babies - that image they had sold to Americans in commercials for beer and sports and movies and sexy cars, etc. Instead a real, all-around picture of beauty and health and fitness, a classical, timeless beauty, a Mediterranean beauty that is real, full figured with hips to bring children, an image the whole world admires. Then I wove the two thoughts together.

"A pregnant image your children and grandchildren could surely admire with pride, and maybe some reinforcement for long lonely nights, keeping them from bad choices. Imagine watching with the child you now carry, and you child's children, saying proudly 'that was you.' "

Her parents had done that in a way, they used a promise of Ivan and Curtis as sexual lovers to take Isabel to 18 without bad choices. Nancy wasn't so lucky and made bad choices. Then for Isabel, their ongoing play after 18 kept Isabel on track her undergrad years. It was only in grad school that her needs allowed her to see Jorge with rose-colored glasses.

The interwoven ideas of the conversation, running like a film in her head, took Isabel so hard I could almost feel her broadcasting mental images.

Praising her body worked on Isabel, and it did nothing to diminish my desire. But weaving the ideas into formed sentences did pull my mind back from the edge. It made me want to keep going in her, slamming away, enjoying the primitive moments of mutual happy business as long as the moments lasted.

An image flashed through my mind, of us not being alone on camera. I imagined Curtis and Ivan and Dryden and even Nancy with a strap-on standing by, waiting their turn at the pleasure this wonderful woman could provide to us all. Ghostly images of Martin and others watched from the background. I am not normally a fan of scenes with multiple males, but for my imagination they do add a kick.

For some reason I saw Isabel with a wedding ring on her finger, but Jorge was not there. No doubt he would get a special "director's cut" to remind him of what could have been his.

The idea also worked for her, like I was caressing her mind, the words convincing her that I thought she was beautiful and much more than just a convenient tight hole to put my cock into. Women are so tied to their body image that they think becoming bigger with a child is a fatal flaw. As her pregnancy advanced she would need more positive reinforcement, it was clear that her husband was not equipped for that and could not give her squat. Well, I would be glad to keep reinforcing her every moment my cock enjoyed her. I mentioned softly that I had no plans to stop pleasing her when the doc said "no more sex." I could do other things: rub her tummy, suck on her toes, brush her wonderful long hair, anything she desired.

123456...9