Meeting Her Pt. 06: Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the copies were still attached, so clearly the form had never been filed. That was why a Certificate of Marriage was never issued by the state.

Next was an affidavit, contract and video from an actor who lived in California. He was the man who officiated at the wedding, a task for which he was legally an actor. His contract said the ceremony was an acting job, and that he was not empowered to marry anybody who stood on two legs. (The guy had a side hustle doing dog weddings in California.) The video and the affidavit supported his claim.

For the next part, you have to realize that most of what folks talk of as Las Vegas, is not in fact the city of Las Vegas, but is rural Clark County. Driving down the Strip, you can only tell where the borders are if you look for the signs.

Next was a picture of the hall used for the wedding. It was located in rural Pahrump, which is in Nye County. The Pahrump Chamber of Commerce talks of its the close proximity to Las Vegas, which is in Clark County. For those conditioned to a commute in, say, LA, Pahrump and Vegas seemed close, like one community. Sort of like Pasadena and Glendale. Isabel saw that the wedding form was issued by Nye County, not Clark County where Las Vegas was. A trip to Las Vegas to find a record of the original wedding forms, which would be the start of any official search, would be a complete waste of time. Good to know.

The final item in the packet was the name, phone number and case file number for a "fixer" in Carson City, which is the capital of Nevada. When Isabel called and gave her information they said she would be called back. That call back from the fixer - a law firm - came five minutes later. The file included a statement from a retired Nevada appeals judge that legally, the marriage never existed.

If Isabel wanted to pay an additional fee the fixer could provide a declaratory judgement from the Nevada State Court confirming that fact that a marriage never took place. Such an official statement could be handy if Jorge put up a fuss. The file indicated what documents she would need, everything was in her hands. It would require a day or three in Nevada with an appearance before a judge. By coincidence Jorge's presence in the state would actually make things easier; the fixer could arrange for him to be served in a manner that would cause him to ignore the notice. When one side was not present at a proceeding it sped things up a great deal.

Isabel recalled how, on the wedding day, Jorge acted like dealing with all the routine paperwork was beneath him. That was one of the things that made this packet possible, an ordinary person would wonder why a wedding certificate was never received. It was so thoughtful and insightful for Ivan to give her this gift.

Isabel had already indirectly given her mother-in-law the idea that Jorge should end the marital relationship, the witch whispered the idea to Jorge every time they talked. He would request a trip to Nevada. Isabel would not object, allowing him to fall into the trap of being served. That quickly she would be done with him. At her convenience she could have her name back in a week or two, long before her child was born.

Finally, with these documents in hand, Isabel could concern herself with life after Jorge. She thought she was unlikely to start the next chapter in her life with anyone particular until some time after her child was born. However, there was a glimmer on the horizon she had to explore.

The answer was right in front of her. She just had to adjust her view of the world.

The world had already changed to accommodate her, it happened about five-and-a-half years before.

-

Chapter 7. Post-Exam Week Encounters

During exam week faculty have very little to do, until they have too much to do. Also, their daily schedules are completely messed up because of how exams are scheduled at seemingly random times. There is no flexibility in the scheduling; exams must be given at the exam periods scheduled. A single scheduling complaint from a student, about not keeping the schedule, brings the Dean into the discussion on the student's behalf. But that cuts the other way as well, students are bound to the same schedule, it is why the exam schedule is included in the class listing when they register for classes.

(Let us be honest, faculty have dealt with exam schedules all their lives. If they can't deal with their exam schedule as a faculty member, they must be a spectacular asshole who deserves to be fitted with a "dunce" hat and paraded before the student body for paddling by their students. Student who can't deal with the exam schedule, which was known before they signed up for class, deserved a failing grade in whatever they allege to have studied.)

Once the exams are given there is the race to grade them, compute course grades, and send the grades to the Registrar for reporting. There was a plan for an online grade-reporting system, but that was not ready yet. The press of time is actually much worse for the faculty than the students.

For Isabel, as the head of computer services, she had to be instantly accessible 24/7 for the entire week, in case something went wrong with the once-a-semester grade reporting process. Being at her father's house was actually best for all concerned.

-

Nancy was also very busy during exam week, her generous office hours ran over with students. Thanks to the video posted on the internet the word had gotten out that Nancy was the one who explained things the best, so students from all the other teachers 'tagged along' with her students coming to her office. She could not turn them away. In addition, Nancy was working on three other research projects, all in preliminary form. She was determined to capitalize on our successful submission. To get them out the door by MLK, when classes resumed and her schedule filled up on overload, she had to put in some long hours now.

The upshot was I lost both the regular Tuesday and Thursday fun sessions during exam week and the following weeks up until the convention.

Nancy and I made up for the lost smiles during the weekend after exam week. Once our grades were in we both needed a "sanity break" without any work for 36 hours between Saturday evening and Monday morning. We talked about a trip to a hotel suite, but she said that was just too much bother. Also, her needs were simple. So she came to my place. She packed a bag and came over but did not need to open it, she got naked for me as soon as she arrived and got dressed again just before she left. We lived on takeout, we always ordered enough so there were leftovers. It was wonderful for me, we practiced all of the rear entry positions which she was finally willing to try as well as the usual oral and face-to-face.

One surprise for me was that Nancy was, for the first time, interested in partial or interrupted fucks. We would fuck for a time, but she felt free enough to call a halt when she wanted to change what we were doing, or wanted to talk about what popped into her head. Previously she never did that. But after turning in her semester grades as a full faculty member she was in a cheerful and slightly scatter-brained mood, including sex.

It was only 36 hours, but we wound up working our lubricated body parts together in 6 different rooms of my house.

There was still no mouth-to-mouth kissing, as she was still skittish about work.

During this relaxed period Nancy especially liked rear entry while prone with me on her back. My weight was not bother and she liked that there was no hurry, we could just stop and enjoy the closeness of having my body "blanket" her "like I loved her." Also, she could stop any time to talk about whatever came into her mind. Nancy was always thinking, and even during sex her mind usually wandered around some other subjects. This was a contrast to Isabel who was pretty much one-tracked during sex, at least with me.

Saturday night Nancy said she wanted to be tied face down, this time with a pillow under her belly making it easier for me to "take what I wanted from her when I got the urge." I did not think that was a great idea but she insisted. I insisted that I would free her when I was done. She agreed so I gave in and gave her what she wanted, plus a little bit more. It helped that her bindings were all "quick release" so she could free herself without any help, if any need arose.

I did say that, in the pose she was in, she was too tempting. Besides my cock enjoying her pussy repeatedly, I liked to "feast on her yummy peach" when the mood struck me... like the first 30 minutes after she was tied. To Nancy oral sex is reciprocal so she complained when I started out that way. But she was not upset enough to hit the quick release, and based on the noises she made, she enjoyed my licking her split as well as anything else I did to her. In fact, she pretty much lost control. Her peach got very juicy over the course of the night.

I may have repeated the process a few times during the night when she was not tied.

I must say, she was very tempting sleeping in my bed, available to my nighttime urges that way, warm and ready to mount on a whim after any stray erotic dream. Besides snacking on her peach a few times (who can count?) I entered her body with my cock four time as she slept, fucking her to a convulsing, sobbing climax each time. After the first time when she was tied I held fire, conserving my ammunition. Once she got off I dismounted, snacked on her peach and went back to sleep. I wanted to enjoy a very good night so I saved my cum.

She complained.

I said that holding my cum was like money in the bank, because by holding I would start ready each time I woke and we could share the... "accumulated interest... instead of creaming and being done." I also reminded her of her "no creampie" rule, but said her peach was so good I could not help myself, so it was her own fault if I left her "uncreamed." Not that it made that much sense anyway, I had seen her creamed pussy the first weekend I saw her and it did not scare me away then.

She admitted that the first time I ate her, almost a year ago, it was a very good memory, much better than she expected.

When I took my pleasure from her body at sunrise Sunday she looked so beautiful that I lost control of my will and almost finished the job. I started by eating her again in the sunlight and then mounted up. I was in her for too short a time - at least as far as I was concerned - before filling her with my cum. She climaxed just before me, begging for for me to let go and "fill her like I should."

After we were both done she said my climax felt especially large to her, it was big and it kept going like that stupid bunny-battery commercial, so maybe I had the right idea about conserving my ammunition.

In the middle of the fuck, before I popped, she took a short break so she could have some orange juice. Then she got back in position and resumed her position. "As you were," she said as her body invited me back in.

We both slept late. Around 10 in the morning she saw something she wanted so she decided to help herself, and just like our first night, she took my erect cock into her mouth. I woke up just before I fed her breakfast of my salty protein.

"Good for the goose is good for the gander," she said as she licked my spunk from her lips after she was done. "You have been eating me all night, so it is about time I got something good out of it."

Since our last time together something in her shifted, after all the pussy-eating in bondage and associated climaxes she became more emotional about me and comfortable about sex in general. I did not realize how much things shifted for her.

During the rest of Sunday she could not be parted from me, she was constantly pulling my free hand to her pussy or my mouth to her breast, just so I would be friendly and give some loving contact. She was actually a bit of a pest about it. I did not complain or show that I was upset but she knew it was more contact than I wanted. She just could not help but be very affectionate and needy about me.

There was also a lot of discussion, a number of topics we just wanted to share, or get the other's view of. Part of it was her future, she really wanted to teach at the university long term and for that she needed a terminal degree. The days when a person could spend a 30 year career as "staff" were over. At the time, both of us were thinking about the type of PhD I had, which took 3 to 10 years at a large university doing a dissertation. She had most of the prep classes already, but she considered the dissertation a daunting obstacle. (It was, that was the idea.)

We did not consider other options. Your PhD teachers and your dissertation is what defines your whole career, you really need to get one from the highest quality research school possible. Getting a less rigorous low quality degree (there were a few options, such as an EdD or a law degree) limits you to teaching at even lower quality schools, that is just the way it is.

Now she had a presentation credit coming which might result in a serious publication. She had three more in process, one with Dryden, one with me and one solo. She was positioned to succeed - if she got that terminal degree.

She left Monday morning. After the tensions of the semester Nancy said it was her best weekend ever for her because she could relax. Also, now that she was faculty, the "get another job" sword that hung over her head each year at Christmas was gone, at least in the short-term. She did not have to spend the holidays sending out resumes. That was a real relief, she had not realized how the constant threat of moving to a new job weighed on her each Christmas break.

She also mentioned that Getty was out of the picture and I was so generous at pleasing her with my cock so I seamlessly, naturally slipped into the "boyfriend" slot in her mind - even if she still did not kiss me I was as close as anybody came.

I had to clarify that I was not her boyfriend, specifically that I was not giving up my other female friend, and that I was not standing in the way of any of her relationships. She said she agreed with all of that... she understood and I was a good guy. But could I please pet the kitty a little? Just a few strokes? "It was feeling lonely again."

There are friends-with-benefits but I started to feel like a friend-on-demand. I did not mention it.

I think that, with Getty now out of the picture so completely, and despite what we both said, Nancy would continue to confuse me with her boyfriend. It was not anything I was doing, but she needed to be attached to a somebody to define herself. I was glad to be a lover and a mentor, but I drew the line at being a real boyfriend of any type. I was going to leave in a few years, and I was not going to be married when I left. We both knew it.

I stressed the point, saying, "I expect to see you happily married before I leave here, and you have to know it won't be me. I am not the marrying kind of guy."

She concealed her reaction to that, she knew I had made the point often, but part of her didn't want it to be true because she thought she needed a boyfriend.

-

Monday, a few hours after Nancy left my place, we were both in our offices before Noon. Working without students around is essential for research. My normal schedule during the breaks is 9 in the morning to 10 at night. Besides my the project I was working on, I also wanted to get a working paper/presentation series started and a publication reward system going.

There is nothing like presenting your research ideas to a bright audience so they can rip it apart; that way you can fix the weak parts before you publish flawed work and kill your reputation for life.

Making these research connections was a big part of my deal to encourage others. Why would anybody come in to work, given that they were comfortable with not publishing? The Dean starting a rumor of a publication-based reward program. Nobody knew specifics yet, but at my suggestion Nancy was supposedly in line for a "large" reward for 2020. It was mentioned by the Provost in the Faculty Senate minutes. Once that got the attention from some folks we would form a Research Committee to formalize rules. The president dropped in at the first informal meeting and said that Foundation funds would go to "pioneers."

An official announcement would get nowhere, but faculty are hungry for gossip so a rumor of something that somebody else got would reach every ear. By MLK everybody in the college who was paying attention had seen what happened to Nancy; staff wanted the same thing and untenured faculty knew that promotion was a race, now with a larger field and they didn't want to be passed up or cut off. They demanded a meeting between Christmas and New Years.

Then, with the Dean present, I asked what people wanted, what type of incentives for collaborative publishing might they value. I stressed collaboration because they counted more than solo pubs, they were more bang for the buck. Those people who could not play nice with others griped that they did higher "quality" work, but I basically told them to go to hell because their slow, solo "quality" work wasn't cutting it for the College on accreditation. The "quality" researchers expected the Dean to put me in my place for that, but he agreed that they were too slow, which was why the college was on secret double probation.

We took a break where a few troublemakers were told by me to either contribute or leave the meeting and start rewriting their resumes. They did neither, they stayed but kept their mouths shut.

Small incentive rewards were the major tool available to a Dean who wanted to motivate faculty. This was part of my plan from the start, the rules were already written for the Research Committee to be led to like sheep. We were asking the questions now in order to build interest for next year, anything useful said this year would be used as a "faculty suggestion." I knew from previous efforts at other "in trouble" schools that the silent majority of tenured faculty who had been motionless for a decade would suddenly invest hundreds of hours of work on a $1,000 limited incentive reward, but only if they trusted the reward process, and knew they would get cash that others - their lesser peers who didn't "win" the game they all got dropped in - would not get.

The system was very manipulative to the faculty, and bordered on being dishonest. But the alternative was endless faculty debates about fairness that would drag on and on until it was far too late. (A guy named Arrow got a Nobel prize proving that there was NO fairness.) With the entire University at stake it was the thing that would save the most folks.

-

For Isabel there was one extended sex session (noon to midnight) at #225 the Wednesday just before Christmas. Grades were finally out and she could steal some free time in the chaos. Frankly, she needed it and my little friend was glad to help. Given all the hats she wears for her father the time between semesters is much busier for Isabel than anyone else on campus.

She wanted me to arrive at noon instead of after dark. With all students gone there was really nobody who could see me in the area, the block was pretty much deserted, so I was okay with it.

When I got there Isabel wanted an ass-fucking in the shower, this time with the lights off, she was again in that type of mood to reprise our first contact. She had a few more changes made in the bathroom so it was safer for her both as the pregnancy advanced and after, when she had to care for her baby. (She was one week short of 5 months.) Some of the changes in the shower promoted sex by making it easier and safer, it was now a bona-fide sex shower for three, if we ever found a third to play with.

1...456789