Meeting Her Pt. 06: Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the additions to the shower, an improvement over supporting yourself grasping a safety handle, was another stool. This was a sturdy molded plastic 4-step stool with a large flat top somebody could stand on. It was also perfect to bend over when taking it from behind. The stool was designed to shed water, no extra care was required. We tested it and it got our seal of fucking approval.

The problem with that first ass-fucking in July was that I did not last 20 minutes while she would have been happy with twice that long. A long session of anal sex is always difficult for a guy because the entry is so tight, it is hard to last very long when the woman is so tight.

This time we compromised, sort off. We started with the light dim for a mutual washing of delicate places we usually did not wash, then each of us applied an olive oil and coconut oil blend for gentle edible lubrication. It was quite a feeling, anticipation of doing something so naughty, so taboo, that most people could not bring themselves to say the words to a lover. Our actions spoke louder than words, we each said through them that we wanted to pleasure the other by sticking our tongues into their tempting ass.

It was going to be hot, tight, nasty, and feel so fucking good. We might never speak of it, but it would bind us as special lovers, bind us more intimately than we were bound to the one who took our virginity. After all, everybody talks and writes and makes poems about that. But anilingus is special. It is deep trust and obscene pleasure mixed together in the dark. A unique gift.

We had both prepared ourselves beforehand. We had not said it directly, but the indirect messages were clear, today was the day for the mutual act which she had wanted several times before. To deal with my usual objection (her kissing Jorge after) she sent me a copy of some of the "ripcord" folder that made it clear she was never properly married and so would never kiss Jorge again.

That satisfied me. I assured her that on her journey she would find nothing to object to. (This was not my first backdoor rodeo, Gee had shared this with me in taking pictures during her divorce, showing her using her tongue deep on me, then kissing her husband. Also, there were pictures of his face, tongue extended, at her butt - a scandal to his faith. You can imagine how those pictures went over with her family.) The fact is that I like anilingus, both giving and getting, with the right person and with proper preparation.

When we had both used our fingers to open and lube the other, Isabel wanted to go first. She was positively giddy as I bent over and spread my cheeks for her tongue to play with my nerve-packed opening.

She started with rimming around the outside, getting used to the crinkly surface of the tight gatekeeper muscle. When she was satisfied with that - it took some time - she began to stab the tip of her tongue in. I relaxed and allowed her to enter, so her tongue was testing the inside of the entrance. She pushed in farther, getting more of the tip in. She was fearless once she got into it and was assured there were no problems. She could not speak, but her movements showed such joy, such a thrill she was getting from the exercise.

The activity does drain a person, tongue muscles are not strong so extending them against resistance can tire a person out quickly. Still, I admit I was surprised at how long she lasted. Isabel does not talk like I do, lectured for 90 minutes without interruption on a regular basis, projecting my voice to the back row of a 150 person lecture hall.

For myself, I enjoyed the nerves responding to the wet tongue, the thrill of the feelings. While it was not directly sexual, and would not get me off, it was close enough that I was fully aroused and hard as a rock. In addition there was the special feeling in the pit of my stomach at being part of such a forbidden act.

We had not said a word to each other since I assumed the position, she could not and I was kept silent by my own pleasure, since anything I said that she responded to would reduce the pleasure for an instant. But I have always known that actions speak louder than words, so when she finally was tired enough that she had to withdraw I wasted no in bringing out lips together for a deep kiss, a kiss of reassurance and thanks that spoke far more effectively that my words could.

Because it was so radical, such a forbidden act where she had made herself completely vulnerable, Isabel harbored a bit of doubt that I would reject her after using her in such a way. Instead I kissed her mouth, and in relief she melted into that kiss. I achieved a degree of total trust with her at that moment, it was something she never had with any man save her Uncle Ivan. Even her father Curtis could not get that, it was the nature of their jobs overriding all else.

After we broke the kiss it was her turn to bend over and spread her bottom cheeks as I returned the favor. I followed the same routine she used, a rimming followed by stabbing the tip of my tongue in slowly. She tried to open herself, but I told her not to stress, to just allow things to happen. It seemed that nobody, not even her uncle, had tongued her ass so extensively. She was delighted with the taboo thrills from my tongue as I moved around, adjusting my probing from the outside. I gradually spread her open so I could trigger the many sensitive nerves around the inside. She liked the experience so much that she insisted on doing me a second time before I put my cock into her.

Her second session she stabbed right in with her tongue, getting the nerves on the inside that she had not realized could be tickled so intensely. The exercise created a bit of conflict for her, she wanted to keep doing the forbidden kiss but she also wanted my cock inside her, doing what I do.

Finally she gave in the the urge and asked me to screw her butt properly. We changed positions, I relubed my cock and made contact. She turned off the lights. Thanks to the oral play her hole was stretched wide, so I went in easily. She was still tight enough around my cock, it would get me off, but holding my fire was a lot easier than it had been any time before. We both got a lot more feeling and pleasure out of the penetration.

I went about 20 ass-fucking minutes in her. She was able to shift the angle and position easily and loved it, she really felt "ass fucked" instead of serving a hole for sodomy. We had plenty of warning, when we were both ready she gave a squeeze as I pushed in and when I was as deep as I could get I let go of my cum, filling her bowels. She said she loved the feeling, each part of each distinct spurt was a thrill as it went through her sphincter on the way to firing out my cock. She also said that I was long enough, and the angle was good, so she got some of the cumming sensation against her G-spot and pussy. It was a nice addition.

After I was done spurting she put a small butt plug in, then we started kissing under the spray, making out like teenagers who thought they were in love. The pressure from work had dropped off for her when a few hires said "yes." Jorge was essentially out of her life at this point, and she was pregnant, so she got very emotional. The feeling spread to me. With the water spraying while we shared emotions our hands started to get playful. Eventually we both got washing the special places where our fingers were welcome to probe and clean. But we took a lot of time to get there with what was important.

She implied that she intended that mutual oral sex would next on the agenda, "eating before we ate." She also spent a lot of time with her fingers working pretty deep up my butt. I knew why, but I figured we did not need a conversation about it just yet.

I had arrived at noon and neither of us had lunch before we got into things. I had brought a basket, I stopped at an upscale place that relied on the campus for business. Since they had so little business they were able to fill a special order. There were three varieties of cold salmon plus other goodies to make it a meal. Croissants and various rolls were included, they had "butter rolls" that were so rich and tasty they didn't need butter, but with layers of delicious, just below room temperature lox, they were extraordinary. Their fabulous light chocolate and raspberry croissants plus three types of cheese cake would make a good dessert. I confessed that, at the pickup one of the croissants tried to make a run for it and jumped in my direction. It did not last too long.

-

After lunch was over and we were resting on the couch I asked her why the interest in anilingus. "What do you get out of it?" She could not say when, or with whom, she had done it for the first time, except that it had a strong impact on her view of sex in general. (I didn't speculate, I figured she would tell me in due time.) But she did say there was a scrap of film, less than two minutes of scratchy black and white from a home camera that used film. She guessed that it was a scene spliced out of a film made before the video age. The film showed three participants, two female and one male, all wore "Zorro" masks to disguise their features. It started with mutual mouth kisses - including the women kissing each other - where the tongue movements were prominent in the close-up shots. This was clearly an edited scene using film from at least two cameras, probably something left on the cutting room floor based on the community standards of the day.

On some cue the two women sank to their knees where they both started oral mouth-work on the guy, front and back, each alternating between fellatio and anilingus as the very skinny older man stood between them and turned around a few times. The film scrap ended abruptly before any "money shot." Based on beauty marks and the man's military tattoo, Isabel was sure they two females were the actress-actress mothers of Curtis and Ivan, and the man could be her grandfather Martin.

When she was around 16, Isabel accidently caught a glimpse of her mother watching the film, but she was so startled that she did not focus on the contents. The scrap of film was then included in the things that were in the apartment when she moved in at 19, after Ivan and Curtis had made her a woman.

Ever since then she had been curious to try it with a man she could trust, who was willing and she could trust to keep control. She had some luck, more than one, but for a variety of reasons the opportunities were few and far between, and she said, never "complete for what I needed."

To her, sexually, I was an icon of trust. After that discovery she just needed to build of the courage, and discard some latin-based emotional baggage.

After that short talk she wanted affection and closeness, with some sessions of passionate cuddling mixed in as to mood took her, without any probing conversation, so we did that. Instead of the usual thing, where she might cuddle up to my shoulder or side, she seemed very receptive to my cuddling up to her belly where she was now at five months.

We did not mention the child growing in her, she was not receptive to sharing and she had asked her doc to keep the gender from her. But I knew that her child's future was a greater and greater weight on her mind. The concern was not the usual "no booze on New Years." Rather, she had taken the mental step to take her deeper into raising the child without a father. She had to keep asking herself if it was the right thing to do. Was it fair to the child, or should she start searching for a man to be her child's father.

The default was that her father Curtis would take the lead, he had done a good job with her and her siblings. But he was older now, and he would not have his half-brother Ivan to help him as essentially a second father. With the way the world was changing, who knew what her child would face?

After the rest she wanted to 69. For Isabel it is not as frequent an act as Nancy, nor did it have the complex emotions that drove Nancy. Isabel liked giving or getting oral, but the mutual thing needed a bed, comfort, and a pretty complete lack of time pressure. It did not need a climax, it was more like the making out we did on the couch. Today we were relaxed and in no hurry, plus we were both in the mood for it. At the start she kept moving around, on our sides, me on top, her on top, with and without pillows, basically she was playing with her mouth and my body, expecting me to keep up. It was a very pleasant and relaxing time.

Because we had done the anilingus earlier, it was no surprise to me that Isabel wanted to include it in our oral play. She stall had the butt plug in place, so I was not going to return the favor, but she liked what I did with her pussy well enough that reciprocity didn't really matter.

The first time Isabel slipped, quickly and easily, from sucking the bottom of my cock to running her tongue around my sphincter. It was not a surprise, but I did have to remind myself that I was ready for it, so I let her do it.

Isabel quickly made it a normal part of the oral play. We even got to the point of me, sitting on her face, where she pleasured my balls and then moved farther back to rim me and probe with her tongue.

-

As the hour was approaching 11, we got into the shower again for a second round of anal. I had taken a blue pill, to make sure that my fourth erection in 12 hours would get the job done. In the interim I had put my seed in her mouth and her pussy, plus her ass was still sloppy from our first session, so it was easier for me to go a lot longer the second time. After starting in the shower she moved us to her bed - without my pulling out - where she enjoyed a few variations of her on her belly. I lasted long enough that, with straight ass-fucking plus what I did with my hands, I got her off twice while I was in her.

Both Nancy and Isabel needed the tender loving care I provided. Frankly, I checked and given the amount of cum I had for them, so did I.

-

Chapter 8. Christmas At The Mansion

Christmas day I picked up Nancy at 5 for the short drive to Hightower Mansion.

Elle Brumhuld believed that Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Morning were strictly for family. In her childhood it had been a large family with aunts, uncles and cousins, but only family. If there was going to be a "big dinner with non-family guests" including, for instance, those who were engaged by not yet married, it should be the evening of Christmas Day with the other guests. Like her childhood. Still, she wanted to bring some "big family" traditions to this non-family event.

She recalled her childhood, when the family dinner in her mansion brought all the relatives. Since there was drinking well into the evening, and a risk of bad weather, each couple was given a room for the night. Children were allowed to 'camp together,' sleeping in mattresses on the floor in a large room under tables with their cousins. The whole extended family assembled for Christmas Eve dinner in holiday bathrobes and pajamas custom made for the occasion.

However, the days of large close families was ancient history in most of America. Plus, the more distant family Elle had that was still alive had moved away as the kids education and careers took them. After Curtis and Elle married, there was one year when Ivan was the only relative who joined the family, until Isabel arrived. After Isabel married Jorge, she spent Christmas in Chile, so things changed to a more conventional arrangement with the four immediate family members plus Ivan before he passed.

This year, since Jorge was not going to Chile, Elle wanted to revive the old traditions. But since there was no close family she really wanted some guests. When our names came up she wondered if we would fit in, as new people on campus Elle did not know us well. Well, she knew Jorge, and really that was no help. So the two of us were her non-family sample.

Isabel and Curtis were enthusiastic about Nancy, they had both known her for years. Curtis also put in a word for me, so I would be welcome even if I was a hired gun and not family. Isabel cleared the arrangements with both Nancy and I, getting our PJ sizes in the process.

For Nancy the invitation was another recognition of her unexpected promotion. Her cousin Linus told Nancy's parents who I was in more detail than I might like (Nancy insisted it was not a date) so they rescheduled their family gathering to Christmas Eve so as not to interfere with Nancy's big Christmas Day at the mansion "with a winner of a guy." I was not ready to meet Nancy's family, but that was easily avoided by pleading "my own family plans."

(Nancy knew my parents had passed away, I have no siblings, and my remaining more distant relatives are not really used to large family visits. But we both knew that, as a hired gun with no wedding bells in the future, I was not going to meet her parents yet.)

When we arrived Elle and Curtis met us at the door, both were in a very cheerful mood, I could see how Elle was especially delighted to have guests for the night. Elle was the same age as Curtis, and was half-Mexican by birth, but I was taken by the way she looked a decade younger. Having all her children home, without Jorge, had Elle positively twinkling. I saw how the mood of the house reflected Elle, the happy hostess, rather than Curtis, my somewhat dour ultimate boss.

At the door Curtis insisted quietly that, in his home, only first names were to be used and no business - meaning faculty politics - was to be discussed. We were just friends, this was not an attempt at influence which so many administrators feel they must make part of any social occasion.

Next to Curtis was a woman who looked the age of my students.

"You must be Isabel's sister Eleanor. I understand you are following in August's footsteps as an engineer."

"Okay, nobody calls me Eleanor. I know why I have the name, Mom wanted the next generation connected to the Hightower family. But I have never warmed to that name, it feels old on me. I go by Nora with all except board members who just can't let it go."

I knew that, at 23, she was a member of the foundation board. "That sounds very strong-willed. I am pleased to meet you, Nora."

Next was Martin Robin, who went by "Marty" to all but his parents, they insisted on calling him Martin. He was a solid young man, 21 years old, with a military bearing, and he also had to mention his ancestor.

"I know the story of the previous Martin, we can't really prove anything one way or the other and I prefer to hold the favorable view. At the academy I have read some of his reports from the war. He had a number of decorations and those reports are filed forever. He was brave and skilled."

I said, "I imagine that these days there is not much call for his type of strafing combat using manned aircraft. What are you looking at for your service?"

"Actually, I am focused of flying C-17s, and making the Air Force a career. I was rated for multi-engines before I entered the service, and the C-17 flies everywhere, all the time. Mom likes it because it is safe. Dad wants me at home and on the ground, but he knows that is not going to happen."

"It sounds like a good plan. But the thing about plans is that sometimes they change. As you may know, I switched careers after 3 years on Wall Street, sometimes the big picture turns into something you don't expect day-to-day."

"I heard is it was 3 very successful years, where you were doing good things."

"I won't argue that... but burn-out is a very real risk, and when it happens one can do a lot of damage in moments. Better to punch-out too soon than too late, I am sure your father has mentioned careers for people with more relaxed lifestyles. Now I'm here, doing good, and getting better sleep."

1...456789