Meeting Her Pt. 06: Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no mention of why Isabel was not at the door, so I just assumed it was something that didn't matter.

Nancy and I were shown to our rooms, which were on different floors. We got an idea of the layout of the mansion. It was a big place, three floors plus half of the fourth and fully finished basement with recreation rooms. The family bedrooms were on the second floor, I was in the only occupied bedroom on the third floor.

Marty led me to my room. Isabel was waiting in my room (hiding in the bathroom), she wanted to greet me and knew that if anyone saw her greeting me it would give away too much. As soon as her brother left she came out in her birthday suit and gave me a passionate kiss. Then she started removing my clothing and showed me what she meant by that kiss.

We wound up on the bed with me in my underwear on top of her, she said that was really as far as she wanted to go, otherwise everyone would see how she had "been bad with somebody." I was fine with her limits, and made her happy with my access to her lovely tits and the rest of my body. I told her to relax, then set about with my mouth making her "poor, neglected" breasts feel very good, alternating with the passionate kisses that she likes so much. She also got kisses on her tummy. Plus my hands were all over her, she missed that too.

In between kisses she wanted me to know she was really looking forward to the semester starting. For her, with her responsibilities (mostly hiring replacements to fill some of her hats) we could not really get together until MLK. She was climbing the walls, plus she faced a deadline because her doc would not make any promises about her being medically cleared for fucking after Valentine's day. (Well, it was a positive change, she expected that MLK was going to end sex for her for the duration.) Also, in terms of the spring class schedule, she mentioned there were some changes coming for me, Nancy, and a few others. They were not locked down yet, except to say that for me it was just a case of room shuffling. That was all she could say.

(In academia, the Spring schedule is usually locked down the year before, as early as April and as late as the end of August. They were making changes this late because of Nancy. It was unprecedented and was a big deal. I knew most of it, but one item was still in the air. It was really a consequence needed to advance my plan. So in a sense it was my fault.)

Isabel finished by having a good time sitting on my face "as a holiday snack."

In all she spent about 20 minutes with me, all passionate kissing and kissy-bod, but then she really had to leave while I had to get into my pajamas and robe. There were 2 of each (in case some food spilled), and they were mine to take home tomorrow. She said her mother was so happy to get this tradition going with a few outsiders, because soon Nora and Marty might not be making it home for Christmas. That was the cost of success in today's world.

But on the other hand, next year there would be a young child in the house, making things more exciting.

-

Dinner was served in two sessions, the sit-down meal with a broad selection of meats and side dishes but no dessert, then came a two to three hour conversation period with drinks in the various living rooms and parlors. After that a plethora of traditional Christmas desserts like pies, cakes and cookies were set out. In consideration of Isabel's state there were no alcoholic drinks, but they did have a few non-alcoholic cocktails available. Isabel avoided the rum pound cake and brandied fruit cake, they were pretty strong by themselves.

There were no cosmos, but they did have a cranberry and orange flourless cake that was remarkable. Nancy had three servings, she said it was not the same as the Mink's drinks, but it was good.

One of the topics that came up in conversation was favorite Christmas movies. We talked about how "the big holiday movie" used to be a Christmas tradition in some households, but with smart TVs and every movie available on demand for streaming, the charm of that family tradition was greatly diminished. That led to a discussion of the various "Christmas Carol" movies. The consensus choice was the 1984 version with George C. Scott, everybody put that at first or second in their ratings. By a slight margin I favored the Bill Murray version titled "Scrooged," which has a few rough moments with excessive corniness. All three of the ghosts are super, but Carol Kane really stands out and makes the movie. Plus there were so many great faces in bit parts, like John Houseman, Mary Lou Retton, and a number of Murrays.

In line with that there was one sort of holiday game that was played on Nancy and me. We were all sitting or standing in the living room when Elle asked her husband to get her another drink. Marty and I also jumped up to fetch drinks for Nancy, Isabel and Nora. Then as we came back to the ladies, I turned and corner to see Nancy was standing in an archway, chatting to Isabel, and not moving. I walked over to give Nancy the juice drink she requested.

As I got to Nancy, Isabel mentioned that Nancy was "under the mistletoe," and said I had to kiss her because, "as Bill Murray says in 'Scrooged' that 'it is like a rule' that had to be obeyed no matter how beautiful the woman was." I was surprised that Isabel knew the movie so well as to quote it.

Nancy and I were hesitant, but then I saw Elle's face and suddenly I knew this was a big part of what she valued in Christmas traditions. She mentioned later that mistletoe was exactly how she got her first kiss from Curtis, followed quickly by a kiss - one that was not her first - from Ivan.

So, 11 months after Nancy gave me a BJ at the recruiting conference, we finally kissed on the lips. Once I was committed to the kiss, Nancy was blushing heavily, but she accepted it with grace and some emotion. She had been sucking my cock with a smile and swallowing for almost a year, but this was our first real kiss, and she made it count. Even with the audience she made it very memorable, Isabel moved to cover Marty's eyes lest he get the wrong idea about faculty. They also kidded about "no mistletoe in the cockpit."

A little bit later Nora got me under the mistletoe for a kiss (there was tongue, and not from me, plus smiles) and a bit later Nancy had a happy accident with Marty under another sprig of mistletoe - one that was not there before. It was all in fun which made Elle very happy.

-

When it was time to retire for the night, Nancy indicated that she wanted a naughty visit later, could I come to her room? I knew where it was. She thought that the others should be asleep by two so we both set our alarms for a good time. She would leave the door unlocked and her body would be ready. She said she was starting her warmup ahead of time, but all she had was her fingers so I should not be late. Also, when I arrived, she did not want me to take my time, she was sure that there would be enough excitement just from the setting. She had experimented and found the rooms were well-insulated for sounds, plus Nancy's room was rather distant from the family. She knew that as a guest she was naturally inclined to be both more excited and extra quiet.

I did as she asked and reported on time for my pleasant duty. As soon as I closed the door behind me she was up on all fours at the side of the bed, presenting her wet, open pussy for me to slide into her while standing next to the bed. She looked very aroused, she had clearly played with herself while waiting. The fat outer lips of her pussy were wet with her juices, shining in the moonlight coming through the window as they pouted out from between her muscular thighs. The light was perfect, making an erotic sight which drew me. Her nether lips were so hot and wet and tempting I had to taste them first. Instead of my cock my tongue burrowed in, seeking the stream of sweetness running along her valley.

"Oh, you wonderful man," she whispered as she wiggled in response to my tongue's probing. "It is sooo... How did I get so lucky?"

I lifted up for just a moment to answer her. "As I recall, our first meeting had you surprising me wonderfully with your smile. Every time I do this I am saying thank you for that." I went back to what I was doing.

"Your wicked tongue is so good to me. Plus I feel so bad doing it here like this... Anyone could walk in."

I had to ask, "Who would you prefer to join me in enjoying you? Our boss? The kid? Or maybe one of the daughters..."

"OH! Such a question... you nasty man... dirty mind... FUCK, that idea is hot. Even Elle was looking hot enough that I could snack on her puss."

"Yes she looked good to me also." I probed into her with my tongue, winding her up. I could tell from the taste of raw skin inside her valley, and into her hole that she was well on the way before I arrived. That meant I wasn't doing much more where I was. I moved down her valley to focus on the nubbin at the other end.

Normally I am careful as I approach the little lady, like a waltz, but she was standing up ready for me to rock and roll with her, to rocket her to the heights of pleasure. So I set about with the tongue lashing she eagerly stood for. It did not take much from me.

"Oh Yesssss," she hissed, keeping her voice down while she made her happy noises. "That is so perfect... you are going to make me cum so hard and fast... There, that is it! Whip that saucy clitty... make her... ARGHHH!" The last was muffled because she held the pillow over her face to keep her climax in the room.

The flow of fluids from her pussy increased so I had two jobs: keeping her going as long as she needed, and keeping her sweet juices from being wasted.

By then the standup guy in my pants really wanted to get into the action. For once, I did not feel like looking at her back when that happened. So before Nancy finished her little fun episode I pushed her around and on her back. Then I moved onto the bed between her legs, and stuck my Mr. Happy into her very soggy Little Miss Sweety-Puss.

Damn, she felt real good as she finished her climax with me inside her. Then she started another. Good times, except there was no mistletoe so she refused my kisses. I whispered that next year I would bring my own - on a headband... and a belt. She had a good time at that remark. She knew that if she pushed me I would kiss her in both spots in public. The thing was, she kind of liked that idea.

My manhandling her during the transition was a surprise because I never showed Nancy my strength. But it was not unwelcome. To reinforce her feeling about it she wrapped her legs around me as I began to stroke in and out of her body.

I gave her what she really wanted, a long session of me enjoying her body in-and-out, with a slow cadence while she moaned in pleasure. She seemed especially happy during the exercise, this was the perfect ending for another type of date, one that combined a social setting, some good other friends and intimate fun. By moving slowly I stayed inside her for almost an hour, getting her off twice, slowly, and timing my own climax perfectly. She held the sound it, I felt each climax as it happened but she kept it all inside. After we were one we stayed together like that, hugging and loving just being together. Then I left with kisses on her nipples as she gave me a sleepy smile. It sounded like she was asleep before I closed the door.

-

Chapter 9. Brandy At Three

I spent more than 90 minutes enjoying Nancy's eager body. But as I was returning to my room I had another encounter, it was a little like getting caught with a hand in the cookie jar at three in the morning. Except I was not the only one.

After leaving Nancy's room I was coming up to a corner when I heard Nora say, as clear as could be, "Thank you Daddy for such a wonderful Christmas celebration... both day and night. Such a wonderful present, I am so glad you could... remind me... make me very happy. Tell Mom I really appreciate her lending your yummy... (unclear) to me, I will give her a kiss tomorrow."

"Thank you my dear, it is always a pleasure to see you smile so big. I will see you at breakfast."

The floors of the hallway were covered in thick carpet, plus I was barefoot, so I did not make a sound as I approached the corner. I barely had enough time to hear the exchange, and my brain was foggy enough that I was just starting to process the words, when the floor made a noise. There was no escape, I turned the corner. There, looking in my direction, was Curtis. He was just closing the door of his daughter Nora's bedroom.

I don't know what I would have done in a similar situation if our positions were reversed, plus I was a little off balance about being caught roaming the halls of the house this late at night. Curtis was in his own home and I guess he was more in the moment. Very calmly he brought his finger to his lips in the universal sign for "not a sound." I saw him consider the situation for a moment, he clearly knew everything he needed to know, then gave a friendly gesture that I follow him.

We each knew what the other was about, there was only one bedroom I could be coming from and he knew that he bore the ultimate responsibility for putting Nancy naked in my bed with a specific objective almost a year ago. Also, I realized that while we were both in these wonderful holiday robes, our lower thighs and ankles indicated how neither of us were wearing anything under the robes.

Curtis looked a little surprised by the encounter, but he was not nearly as flustered as I imagined he would be, considering what I saw and heard. Calm as could be he showed me a secret door into a small hidden library, with books lining the walls. When he closed the door behind us I could tell there was excellent insulation for both sound and air, the room was temperature and humidity-controlled to preserve the books. He gestured me to take a seat.

He was very smooth, he went to what looked like a large, seemingly well-aged globe of the earth - using Victorian-era borders. The top half slid into the bottom to reveal a selection of crystal decanters and glasses. There was even ice. "Care to join me for a brandy? Or if you prefer a whiskey... I have several."

"A sniffer of brandy would be wonderful," I replied.

Once we were settled he let me talk. I thanked him again for the invitation to dinner as well as the way his people had been so helpful.

Next he talked bluntly about Nancy and her role in recruiting me. "It was wrong, I know that. I dare say, I never could have imagined the good fortune that would result. I was weak and desperate, I fear I have led you to... tonight. But I must say, she seems to thrive... to blossom... in your company."

"What you did would not have made a difference, it did not entice or discourage me, although I admit it was nice. Honestly, it was the promises you made that mattered... promises you kept... we both gave her the opportunity to prove herself and she did it. Nobody was injured. Hopefully things will not require such desperation in the future."

"I'll drink to that."

Then, cutting right to the chase, I remarked that he had a wonderful family, especially his daughters who had made good choices. "So many promising young women make choices based on the desires of their adolescence, making lifetime decisions based on a posed snapshot in the late teens, using peer pressure and their own curiosity about new feelings instead of looking past the moment, at what the future will bring. They get on the wrong road despite the best efforts of others. Nancy... she is a rare one to have recovered from mistakes... in large part because of tennis. You have raised successful daughters who will improve the life of many... despite the obvious distractions afforded to those of beauty. Plus, and this is amazing to me, you have stayed their close friend, that is the most remarkable part. I have seen so few women who are civil to their fathers in their teenage years, and that usually carries well into the next decade. It is something I admire greatly."

He took that as intended, a cue to talk directly about what I had heard between Nora and him. "Some folks might be confused... think some wrong had been done... or advantage taken..." he started to say. But I waved him off.

"Sir, Nora is a lovely girl who will go far, she clearly knows what she is doing in all aspect of her life, just like... maybe better than Isabel." His eyes narrowed at that comment, it said a great deal about about what I might know. "Well, we both know Isabel works too hard." He smiled at that. "You and your wife have raised two strong and independent daughters. I believe that if either made a private decision she is clearly happy about, then I have no reason to wonder about it... or judge. I would never raise a private topic."

"A man in my position has to be sure," he said.

"With other faculty, that might be true. But you know I am different. You and I have made promises to each other, I put great faith in a conversation some time ago, and frankly, all has gone better than expected. My limited time here will benefit both parties. Plus, as you know, I can and do keep many secrets, large and small, I proved that in my past career. Secrets worth hundreds of millions of dollars - more than the value of this university based on the smallest bit of information. You can set your mind at ease."

He considered my words. My reference to my past career was a telling point, I had been responsibly for very valuable information and I knew he checked my references very closely. I used to talk to hundreds of people a day, all around the globe. The indiscrete do not last long in arbitrage, when questions arise the industry employs the most sophisticated techniques.

After a pause he said, "That is very comforting for me to hear."

We sipped our brandy in silence for a few minutes, then I asked about something else. "I have had some conversations with Isabel, touching on her coming child and the state of her marriage... she indicated that you and your wife would have a significant role in raising her child. She is fortunate to have your help with both her career and motherhood."

"Yes... well my wife will take the lead there, she wanted a large family. I am busier then I was when the children were younger, and will be less... capable. Also, in terms of the issue of a path, you seem to know more... Well, I fear I might not live to see a grandchild graduate from high school. You can imagine that certain... levers... that served in the past may not be credible."

It was a blunt comment, and an invitation. He was effectively telling me that he had promised both Isabel and Nora that he would teach them about sex if she abstained from boys until she was 18. As it happened I knew that both Ivan and Curtis were intimate with Isabel. I imagined that Nora received similar promises, she was beyond 18 when Ivan died.

I spoke honestly about what I knew. "I can't imagine Isabel staying alone the rest of her life," I offered. "Perhaps a man who understands things as you do will be part of her life."

"My wife and I pray for such a blessing, unlikely as it sounds. Her time... thirties pass so quickly. Plus, I know Isabel is ambitious, and I fear her boss is quite demanding." We shared a chuckle at that. "It might be hard to find a companion that fits so many needs."

"I know the truth of that, but I also understand where their is unusual flexibility. She is devoted to this University and it's success, of that I am sure."

Now he was eying me, wondering about how well I knew his daughter. Especially given that I was naked under my robe and had come from Nancy's room. Yeah, he might be wondering about that part too. I wondered, did he consider visiting Nancy himself? It would not be their first time together.

1...456789