Meeting Madison Pt. 01

Story Info
Meeting a very muscular stripper in Dallas.
2.5k words
4.65
2.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was back in about 2013 or so. The company I was working for flew me to Dallas for a conference. My sister lived in the Dallas area, and I had planned to spend a couple of extra days with her and her kids. During the conference I had some time, and I went over to visit my sister. Her kids were brats, her then boyfriend hit on me, and she told me I needed to get back out there and find a man before I got much older, and no one would want me.

I didn't spend any more time with my sister after that. I figured I could just go see these places by myself. I tried but it wasn't as much fun without anyone to share it with.

I wasn't flying out for another 4 days and it would cost me about $400 to change my ticket. So I just decided to find a way to make the best of it. On day two I was bored. So bored, horny, and lonely, what do I do. I got a bright idea, I decided to go to a gentleman's club in Dallas.

The first one I go to doesn't sit right with me, totally nude place, super high energy, lights flashing everywhere. I just didn't enjoy it. So I left. I go to a place called Babydoll's next. It's a bit more laid back and I'm enjoying myself. I had read the reviews and it had said it was a good place for couples. So I figured single women would be welcome too.

I was dressed nicely but mostly comfortable. I get a table, order something to drink. I tip a couple of girls that I think are dancing well and are cute. Then this woman comes up on stage and she is amazing. She's a body builder and is gorgeous. She dances around strikes poses and I am in lust.

I tip her on the main stage. When she comes around to one of the smaller stages I tip her there as well.

She comes off the stage and goes to the back, and I go back to watching the girls. I start thinking, I've had some fun, I should probably head back to the hotel soon.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up, it's her.

She's looking down at me. She smiles, "Can I sit?"

I'm looking up at this muscular goddess. She's at least 6 foot tall. Well-muscled and defined, dark olive skin, strong well-muscled thighs too. I was in lust.

"Yes, please do!" I stammered.

"By the way I'm Madison."

"I'm Barbara, nice to meet you, Madison." I replied.

"I wanted to thank you for tipping me. It's a slow night tonight so I appreciate it." She told me. "So, what brings you in here tonight?"

"I was here in town for a conference. I used to live here. I was going to spend some extra time going to some of the places I used to. I found out it's not as much fun as when you're with someone. Then I got bored and lonely. Horny too." I said laughing.

"I'm glad you came out. Not everyone is attracted to someone with my physique."

"They should be. You look amazing! You are beautiful." I told her. "Anyone would be lucky for to have you dancing for them."

We sat there for a few more minutes. Then she asks, "Would you like a dance?"

"Yes, of course" I'm blushing furiously.

"How about we go back into one of the private areas. That way we're not being stared at as much."

"Sure and thank you, I, I don't do this often and I'm a bit nervous." I tell her.

She has me grab my purse, takes my hand, then leads me back to the private area. We find a comfortable seating area, agree on a price per dance, then she waits for the next song to come on.

She starts dancing for me. I'm totally enthralled with her. She spreads my legs and starts to dance between them. As she leans in closer, her big breasts in my face, I look up into her eyes with a bit of panic. She pulls back for a second.

"Is everything ok?"

"I'm not wearing panties." I tell her blushing.

** quick note, ladies if you're ever at a strip club and get a dance and not wearing panties LET THE DANCER KNOW. They need to make the choice if they want your pussy juice on them.

"It's okay, Barbara. It's okay. Thank you for letting me know." She reassures me.

She continues her dance. As she dances between my legs, she spreads them wider. My dress raises higher and higher. Her fingers trace up my thighs. I am all goosebumps and desire at this point. Her fingers graze my pussy lips. Gently at first.

"Oh god yesss." I moan.

She looks around, quickly. We are the only ones in that area. She smiles wickedly at me. She starts teasing my pussy while she grinds herself against me. My nipples are hard little points poking through my dress.

"That feels so good." I told her.

She comes in close to my face, kissing my ear. Her hot breath on my ear. She slides two fingers inside me. Slowly working them in and out.

"You are so wet, Barbara. So hot and wet" she tells me.

"Please, please don't stop" I whimper and nod, biting my lip.

She started finger fucking me faster, she leans in I can feel her breath on my lips.

I hear her say, "cum for me slut."

I almost scream out, she kisses me and pins me there, her breasts crushing against me. While I cum on her fingers.

When she breaks the kiss, she pulls her fingers out of me and sucks them clean. She kisses me again and laughs. "That was intense!"

She let me catch my breath and I paid her for the dance. Shooting my shot, I asked, "Can I see you outside of the club?"

"What do you have in mind?" She smiles at me. I can almost see she's queueing up a blow off line.

"Would you like to go to the Fort Worth Zoo with me?" I ask.

"What?" She seemed a bit shocked or confused.

"The Fort Worth Zoo. It's a great zoo. Lots of neat animals to see." I told her. I then go on to tell her the different animals that I remember them having and the amazing gorilla enclosure they have.

I'm not understanding the somewhat shocked expression on her face. I'm thinking I said something bad or offended her.

"I understand if you don't want to or its against the rules." I stammer.

I start blushing furiously. I start looking down at my feet, I'm almost about to cry. I'm not good at this part.

She reaches over and takes my chin. Pulling me up so I can look at her face. "It's ok. I expected something else when you asked. Not a wholesome get to know you date."

Then she told me, "Give me your phone."

She puts her number in. I look at her beaming.

She leads me back to my table. Then starts to go. She looks around the room a bit. Then steps back to me. She looks down at me, then asks me. "Do you mind waiting here for me for a bit? It shouldn't be more than half an hour."

"I don't mind waiting." I told her.

"Good I'll be right back!"

I sit back and the waitress comes by. I got another drink. I'm parched and flustered. I watch the girls dance, but Madison is the only one on my mind.

About 30 minutes later she comes back in street clothes.

"Would you like to get out of here?" she asks. "I don't think it's going to be a good night for me to be here anymore. Would you mind giving me a ride back to my hotel?"

"Sure, I'd love to." I led her to my car and asked her where too and she directed me back to her hotel.

We talked a bit in the car. I told her about my life at the time. About my husband passing and my son back in Virginia. Just trying to make small talk while driving. I'm nervous, I'm flustered. I'm kind of drowning here.

She seemed to be making her mind up about something. She reaches over and puts her hand on my leg. "Barbara, I like you. It's going to be ok. You don't have to try so hard."

When we got there, I parked, I wasn't sure what to do. I'm getting nervous again. She looked at me. "Do you mind helping me up with my bags? It's easier with two people."

We walk in, she is making small talk as we get to the elevator. She pushes the button, and we go up to her floor. She leads me down to her suite. She opens the door and invites me in.

"Can you put that one over there by the wall." She tells me.

I put the bag where she tells me, then turn around. She's there in front of me. She pushes me against the wall and kisses me hard. She slides her tongue in my mouth, she has her hand in my hair, gripping the back of my skull. I felt her hand under my skirt and when she touched my pussy I was dripping. She broke the kiss, looked me in the eyes and laughed.

She semi commands me "Kneel for me."

I almost hurt myself dropping to my knees. She raised her skirt, spread her legs and pulled me into her pussy. She wasn't wearing panties, I stuck my tongue out and started licking. She was wet and God she tasted good.

She had a big clit and as I continued licking and sucking it got bigger. When I started sucking it, and teasing it with my tongue, she grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth.

I can hear her moaning. Her clit just keeps getting bigger, I started sucking it like a cock. She moaned, "You're such a good slut. Suck it harder. God yes tease it with your tongue."

I suck harder, grazing it with my teeth. Teasing with my tongue. Trying to do a good job for her.

In no time she had my head pinned against the wall and was fucking my mouth, grinding on me. Moaning so loud. I reach around and grabbing her firm muscular ass. I hear her moan, "FUCK YESSS!!"

She starts cuming. She squirts all over me, drenching me and my dress. She lay, leaned up against the way pinning me there, gasping for air. I couldn't move. All I can do is, stroke her legs and wait for her to ease back. I lick her legs, licking up some of her squirt, then suck her clit gently some more.

She gets her breath, she looks down at me on my knees. She smiles and extends a hand down to me to help me up.

"Come into the bedroom with me." leads me into the bedroom.

She starts taking off her clothes, then looks at me just standing there staring at her.

"Strip!" She tells me.

I start to try to do it slowly and seductively. She looks at me and laughs a little.

"No, I'm horny. I want more. Just get naked and get over here."

I finished taking off my clothes. She's naked and sitting on the edge of the bed. I can finally see her completely. She is amazing. She isn't must muscular, she has cut muscles everywhere and I am in awe. I walk to her and she pulls me down and kisses me. She starts pushing down on my shoulders. I try to kiss her chest.

She tells me "No, that's not what I want. It's been a while for me. You need to make me cum again."

I smile up at her as I scoot down. This is sad to say but I loved her attitude. Taking charge, telling me what to do. Telling me what she needed. I start licking her pussy lips again. She lays back on the bed, pulls her knees up and lets me get to work. I work my tongue inside her again. Fucking it in and out. She's moaning, I slide my hands under her ass. I start to squeeze, her ass is incredibly firm. She moans more.

I slide down a little and start licking her asshole. I hear and "Oh god yes!"

I started to work. I lick up and down her crack. Then start getting my tongue into her ass. It's tight but she's really moaning as I work my tongue inside her.

I stretch my tongue inside her, then tease it around her asshole. I reach up and start rubbing her clit as I fuck her asshole with my tongue. She is so wet now. Her fingers are in my hair, grabbing a fistful and pulling me up. I hear her command, "Suck my clit you fucking slut!"

She pulls me up, pulling my face into her pussy. I start sucking her clit. I start easing two fingers inside her assshole while I suck her clit.

Both hands are in my hair, and her thighs start to lock around my head. I'm sucking and working my fingers into her ass fucking her harder and faster. It's about this point I realize I can't hear anything she's saying to me. Her legs are locked around my head and I'm not going anywhere. She's bucking at my mouth and pulling me in. I'm sucking and tonguing her clit like my life depends on it.

It kind of does, I'm not getting much air at this point. I feel her grip tighter and she cums, bucking into my mouth and squirting again. I have a choice of swallow it or drown. I almost drowned; to be honest she squirted a lot. I lick up as much as I can and she finally lets me go.

I'm sitting there on the floor red faced and gasping for breath, she's on the bed doing the same. I finally catch my breath and crawl up on the bed and she pulls me in her arms and cuddles into me.

She kisses me, "Will you stay the night?" She asked.

I looked at her kind of sheepish, "That might be a problem."

I get a look of her and anger from her and let me tell you it was scary.

"I really want to. You have no idea how much I want to. I have sleep apnea; I have meds I need to take before bed. I don't have any of that stuff with me. Also the only clothes I have with me are covered in your squirt at the moment. Any chance we can go to my hotel?"

She got much happier, asked where I was staying then, said I'll pack a bag and we'll go to your place. I smiled, kissed her and said a little prayer of thank you to the universe.