Meeting Sissy Bunny Dumb Dumb Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Caroline auditions the sissy for her stable.
1.7k words
4.58
11k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Caroline made me and sissy bunny dumb dumb hold hands for the walk back to hers, earning laughs and awwws from the crowded streets. I just blushed and kept my head down, but sissy bunny dumb dumb kept stopping to wave and curtsey.

"You should be curtseying too sissy," hissed Mistress Caroline in my ear.

I blushed and attempted a wobbly curtsey, to cruel laughter from the onlookers.

"Hmmm, that'll need a lot of work. I think a few hours of curtsey practise for you two weaklings tonight."

"Thank you Mistress Caroline!" said sissy bunny dumb dumb, curtseying then looking expectantly at me.

"Th-thank you Mistress Caroline," I stuttered, clumsily curtseying again. Several onlookers applauded in between giggles.

Now we were finally back in the relative safety of her flat. Except no, thanks to the large wall that was entirely glass, showing off me and the horrible decision I was making to the whole kinky neighbourhood. Mistress Caroline was sitting in a comfy chair. There were no other chairs in the room, nor was one offered.

"So let me get this straight," said Mistress Caroline, trying not to laugh. "Now whenever you try to have sex with your wife, you think about sissy bunny dumb dumb and cum immediately?"

I blushed and nodded. Mistress Caroline burst out laughing.

"Did you hear that bunny dumb dumb? You turned this nice boy into a prejaculating loser! How rude."

"I'm sorry Mistress Caroline, hop hop!" said the sissy in a silly high-pitched voice, doing two hops that made his full diaper shake. I shuddered.

"That'll mean an extra two hours added to your nightly corner time tonight," said Mistress Caroline. "In fact, two extra hours for the rest of the week. Fun punishment isn't punishment."

Sissy bunny dumb dumb opened his mouth to protest at this ridiculously unfair consequence, but withered under Mistress Caroline's glare and bit his lower lip nervously instead. He thanked her for his extra corner time and curtsied. My God, I'd never seen something so pathetic.

"As for you sissy," said Mistress Caroline. "Strip."

"W-what?"

She raised an eyebrow, not used to being challenged. "Did I stutter, dumbass? Strip before I throw you out."

I'd be on complete display. I hesitated.

"Bunny dumb dumb, show this loser out," said Mistress Caroline, yawning.

"N-no! Please!" I begged, hastily getting undressed. Mistress Caroline giggled as I shakily folded my clothes and put them in a little pile next to me. She snapped her fingers and pointed at the pile. Bunny Dumb Dumb immediately hopped over to me, took my clothes, then hopped away and out of the room.

"W-where is he going with those?"

My question was ignored as Mistress Caroline looked me over. She twirled her finger and I obediently twirled too, even instinctively putting my fingertips on my head. She smiled.

"OK sissy, the good news is I can help you with your little preemie problem. Isn't that nice?"

"Oh thank you Mistress Caroline!"

"It'll cost you, naturally."

"Um, my wallet is with my clothes, Mistress Caroline."

"Bunny! Bring this loser's cage."

Cage? "Um... maybe some clothes too?" I asked sheepishly. I could hear giggling from outside the window behind me.

"Sure sissy," said Mistress Caroline, grinning. "Bring some clothes too bunny!"

Bunny hopped back inside and my face fell. He was holding a bizarre striped leotard in multi colours, a pink curly wig, polka dot tights, and face paints.

"I already have a Sissy Bunny Dumb Dumb," said Mistress Caroline. "But I've been wanting a Sissy Humiliation Clown."

I whimpered loudly.

"There there, it'll be OK," said Mistress Caroline sweetly. "It's more common than you think. You just need to explore your urges, sissy boy. You, me, and Sissy Bunny Dumb Dumb will have a delightful sissy day - on your dime, naturally - and once we're all done you'll have it out of your system. Then you can go back to your wife and this'll just be a happy traumatic memory. Doesn't that sound fun?"

My brain screamed at me to find my actual clothes and get out of there. My mouth said "yes Mistress Caroline."

"Wonderful. And don't worry about your little preemie problem. Just do as I say and I can promise you'll never sexually disappoint your wife again."

"Oh thank you Mistress Caroline!"

"You're welcome, sissy. Now first things first, I need all my subbies to be safely locked up. Put your hands on your head and don't you dare move them."

I did as I was told, feeling just like a stupid child.

"Sissy Bunny Dumb Dumb, measure and lock."

I opened my mouth to ask what this meant but clamped it shut when Mistress Caroline glared at me. I squealed as Sissy Bunny Dumb Dumb took my genitals and roughly pulled and squeezed at them. Satisfied, it took out a pink cage and put it over my penis, with another ring around the balls. Before I could protest I heard a loud CLICK and then Sissy Bunny Dumb Dumb hopped away, handing its Mistress the key for my new locked chastity device.

"Much better," said Mistress Caroline, attaching the key to a ring around her necklace. "Now put on your darling outfit and hold still while Sissy Bunny Dumb Dumb does your makeup. I'm going to get something to eat and maybe play with your credit cards online for a little while." She got up and stretched, then headed out of the room, but stopped at the door. "Oh! I almost forgot."

She flicked a switch. Suddenly the room was lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Nice and bright! Have fun pansies."

Half an hour later I was standing in front of the mirror, taking in my reflection, my lower lip trembling. I was now dressed in my silly clown leotard that left little to the imagination, with a ruffly bottom and big puffy sleeves at my shoulders and nothing covering my arms. My polka dot tights looked almost as silly as my gigantic multicoloured clown shoes and the big yellow tutu I was wearing around my waist. My pink curly wig was secured in place with several hair clips with loud jingly bells on them. As for my face, I shuddered at how stupid I looked. Bright white makeup with a bright red nose, big pink circles on my cheeks, my eyebrows coloured in pink and pink circles that covered my eyes too, all topped with LOSER IN TRAINING across my forehead. I gasped at how quickly I'd become a sissy loser. Sissy Bunny Dumb Dumb hopped up to me with a large pink fluffy diaper and helped me put it on over my outfit. I walked up to Mistress Caroline, my feet making a loud honking sound with each sissy step, and my hair bells jingling away.

"Don't you look pretty!" said Mistress Caroline, before falling into hysterics. I just smiled, curtsied, and thanked her for her kind words. Why was this behaviour so natural to me?

"I'm impressed Sissy Bunny Dumb Dumb! You haven't done makeup in soooo long, and yet Honk Honk here looks perfect."

I frowned. "Bunny dumb dumb doesn't do her own makeup?"

I gasped as Mistress Caroline pressed her watch, and an electric shock ran through my chastity cage.

"Rules, honk honk! You always address me as Mistress Caroline. And you always end your sentences with 'honk honk' because you are a pathetic loser clown. Got it?"

She sent another horrid jolt through my cage and I squealed. "Y-yes Mistress Caroline! Honk honk!"

"That's better! What a good humiliation clown! Bunny Dumb Dumb, try and wipe off your makeup."

Bunny Dumb Dumb rubbed their face, but nothing came off. It took me a second, then my blood went cold as I realised-

"It's a tattoo."

Mistress Caroline sighed and jabbed her watch again. An even stronger shock this time, making me scream.

"I-it's a ta-tattoo Mistress Caroline honk honk," I said.

"That's right, loser! Bunny wanted to prove it was committed to being my pathetic little diaper lover for the rest of its sad little life. So to prove it, we got its entire face permanently painted, loser and all! Doesn't that sound like fun?"

It sounded horrible, but I could tell Mistress Caroline wanted an answer. She held up that awful smartwatch and wiggled her finger over the screen.

"It sounds super fun Mistress Caroline! Honk honk!"

"Awwww, you really think so clowny? I'll just have to remember that. Now, I think it's time you two got to work, don't you?"

"Y-yes Mistress Caroline, honk honk," I said, dipping a curtsey. I could see from her smile that she was loving how fast I was learning to show respect.

"Wonderful. One of my domme friends called and told me she's had a terrible mishap. She accidentally threw her favourite needle away! Sadly the binbag has already gone to the dump. It'd cost her a whole 5p to replace that needle. Isn't that sad?"

"Yes Mistress Caroline, hop hop!"

"Yes Mistress Caroline, honk honk!"

"Luckily I have two slaves who are more than happy to prance down to the dump and search every bag until they find the needle."

I gasped as she opened the front door.

"Well, what are you waiting for clown?" she asked with a nasty grin. "Come along. You've got a job to do, and it's a long, long walk to the dump."

I sobbed and pranced out of the doorway into the bright sunny day. Immediately gasps, wolf whistles, and mocking laughter greeted my new sissy look. Mistress Caroline just smirked as Bunny Dumb Dumb hopped next to me and took my hand. I was told to skip while bunny hopped, and so we moved agonisingly slowly down the streets. Camera flashes made me squeal. What if someone I knew saw one of those? It was far too late to do anything about that now.

Whenever we reached a corner, Mistress Caroline would demand we halt, put our hands on our heads, and wait until she finished checking our diapers. It was soul-crushingly mortifying, standing in broad daylight in the most ridiculous costume imaginable, while your on-display diapers were checked. We'd mince down another street and then begin the whole excruciating ritual all over again. I whined as I noticed familiar storefronts over and over - this winding route Mistress Caroline was making us take was going back on itself several times. Soon I was hot, sweaty and miserable - so why couldn't I stop smiling?