Meeting Sissy Bunny Dumb Dumb Ch. 03

Story Info
The two sissies endure a hot day at the dump.
1.2k words
4.44
6.4k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a full hour of being an exposed sissy humiliation clown, I was as exhausted and mortified as a prissy little loser could be. My loud revealing outfit that no one but a complete sissy would wear. My horrible clown makeup complete with the word LOSER stamped proudly across my forehead. The bright pink diaper that was on the outside of my clothes for all to see. I'd endured a full morning of teasing laughter, wolf whistles, and the flash of far too many cameras, all while keeping my big sissy smile.

Mistress ordered us to wait, checked both our diapers (I was still dry somehow, but was desperately and uncomfortably holding it in), then approached the house we'd stopped outside and rang the bell. A smartly dressed woman answered the door and broke into a fit of giggles upon seeing Bunny Dumb Dumb and me. We simply whimpered and curtsied as mistress and her friend hugged.

"Bunny Dumb Dumb I recognise," she said, grinning and swatting bunny dumb dumb's padded rear. "But who's the clown?"

"A new loser in training," Mistress Caroline said with a yawn. "It's going to pay for us to enjoy a luxury meal while the two sissies enjoy a nice day at the dump."

"Awwww how generous," said her friend, walking up to me and sneering. "I'm Mistress Claudia, bitch. Why aren't you curtseying?"

"I'm so sorry Mistress Claudia, honk honk," I said with a curtsey.

"Hmph, took you long enough," she said, holding her nose. "God, why do you reek so bad, clowny?"

"Um... I d-don't know, Mistress. Honk honk," I said with another curtsey.

"I may have got Bunny Dumb Dumb to wash that clown costume in a pool of its piss," said Mistress Caroline, giggling.

"Ewwwwww! Girl, you're so mean!" said Mistress Claudia, causing them both to fall into hysterics. I just stood there in my pissy little costume, wishing we could go inside away from all the laughing eyes of the people on the street.

Instead, the Mistresses demanded we turn around and keep heading towards the dump. Mistress Claudia was carrying a large bell which she enthusiastically rang.

"Hear ye hear ye! Two sissy losers want to meet you all ever so much!"

I cringed as a small crowd gathered to watch me humiliate myself. It must have taken another hour of this torture before we finally arrived at the dump. Mistress Claudia approached someone working there, took out my wallet, and gave him a hefty bribe. He laughed as he walked past us with my money and whispered 'have fun!' into my ear. I shuddered.

"Do you fancy spending the day at the stinky dump?" Mistress Claudia asked our Mistress.

"Ewwww, hard pass," she said, laughing. "We should leave the sissies to their smelly work."

As grim as our day at the dump was destined to be, relief washed over me. I'd already learnt to fear these devils incarnate. At least we'd be out from under their thumb. Being a stupid sissy, I didn't manage to hide the relief from my face.

"Awwww, don't worry clowny-wowny! We'll be able to keep an eye on you with these," said Mistress Claudia, taking three cameras out of her bag and handing them to BunnyDumbDumb. "That way we know you won't be taking any breaks at all."

"It's really important you two don't take breaks," said Mistress Caroline. "This is your true purpose, to be punished losers that do tedious tasks while your superiors relax."

I whimpered and thanked my mistresses for being so considerate.

"Claudia, I'm worried the two sissies are gonna be lonely without us."

"Oh my gosh, like, me too! If only there was some way they could have some companionship."

"I know! Why don't they both make a stinky in their diapers? Then they'll get to enjoy those all day while they search for the little needle in the hot sun."

"Awwww, that's such a sweet idea! Sissies, stand back to back and hold hands."

We whimpered and predictably did as we were told. I squeaked when I felt Bunny Dumb Dumb's padded rear against mine, making both the mistresses laugh.

"Now go ahead and mess your diapers. Hurry up now."

The truth was I'd needed to go for ages. I'd spent the whole miserable walk desperately trying to control my bladder and stop myself from messing. But BunnyDumbDumb's soft touch and the way he was rubbing his diaper up and down against mine made it impossible to hold back. I let out a long whimpery moan as I messed myself to the mocking laughter of the mistresses. Now I was a humiliation clown in a soiled outfit and a disgusting diaper. There was no coming back from this. We let go of each others hands and curtsied to our superiors.

"I've m-made a stinky mistresses," I said, sobbing. "H-honk honk."

"Awww, don't cry clowny! Now you get to enjoy a fun day of searching for my needle," said Mistress Claudia with a big smile. She patted me on the head. "Your just a lil scared because you're finally accepting that you're a disgusting loser who deserves nothing but poverty and mockery. It'll be OK. Now you get to live your truth. Yay!"

"Th-thank you Mistress Claudia. Honk honk."

"We're gonna be late for lunch thanks to these two sissies," said Mistress Caroline with a sigh. "We'll have to think of some punishments for them while we're draining clowny's credit cards"

"Definitely. But first, some ground rules."

***

"I've made another stinky Sissy Honk Honk," announced Bunny Dumb Dumb.

I whimpered and stopped searching the disgusting garbage pile I'd been going through on my hands and knees for the last couple of hours so I could mince over to Bunny Dumb Dumb. One of the sissy rules was that whenever either of us used their diapers, the other sissy had to dance and twirl around them and sing a happy little song about how proud they were of their stinky sissy sister for making another mess, while the sissy in the middle smiled and curtsied over and over. This would go on and on until we finally heard a beep from the cameras, no doubt filming every second of this mortifying little performance. It wasn't like the dump was sealed off either - plenty of locals got to see me live as I twirled and sang and wished I was anywhere but here. It was a solid twenty minutes of dancing before we finally heard that beep of freedom. But by then I'd wet my diapers again too, so we had to start over, Bunny Dumb Dumb dancing while I was the little curtseying clown. The sweat dripping down my costume made the piss smell more potent, but I couldn't help noticing in the reflection of the cameras that my makeup wasn't coming off. It DID come off... right?

Finally, we got back to our horrible and completely pointless task. Trying to find this stupid needle that would cost literally pennies to replace. I tried not to think about what my wife would say if she could see what I was doing right now, while two mistresses happily drained my savings. I whimpered and felt myself filling my diaper again, which meant it was time for another curtsey and dance show.

It was dark by the time our mistresses showed up to collect us. I was a sweaty smelly wreck. We had to admit we hadn't found the needle. They made a big show of how disappointed they were at our incompetence.

"I guess this means they'll have to come back tomorrow," said Mistress Claudia.

"T-tomorrow?" I said nervously. "Honk honk," I quickly added.

Mistress Caroline smiled and nodded.