All Comments on 'Meg Pt. 02'

by WillowBennett

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonder how long it takes the idiot to discover his wife is slut? Another marriage torn to pieces because one of the tow thinks their vows were simply part of a ceremony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantasy keeps a lot of people from cheating. This commenter seems to think s/he's reading nonfiction. Check out The Washington Post if you want realism. Why are you on Literotica, which literally exists so people can write out their fantasies, if you're going to get furious about what fictional characters do in made-up scenarios.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn't even make it 24 hours before the so-called wife's inner whore comes out to play? What a miserable bitch. Nothing to like here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Err, not at all sure what the earlier anonymous comment was getting at. Where’s the wife? A husband? Story is clearly about two unattached people. Unfortunately, Willow you have to get used to idiots leaving pointless comments. Sadly they seldom seem to read the story and just mark it down which is a pity. It’s a good start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillowBennett@WillowBennett
Willow Bennett lives in New England. She believes in love, passion, and connection. When not writing, she enjoys knitting and baking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Meg Pt. 03 Next Part
Meg Pt. 01 Previous Part
Meg Series Info