Megan's ENF at Adult Store Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan led Rachel by the hand to the closet. She critically evaluated it. It seemed like since she started working at the sex store, her old cloths have been cleaned out and replaced with everything from work.

Finally finding what she was looking for, she pulled out two tiny plastic bags.

"These are matching dresses. We can match. You can take the neon yellow, and I can wear the neon pink. I get such huge discounts at work."

Megan handed a little package to Rachel.

"This dress is called supa slut barely there. It only comes in extra-extra-small, but it's stretchy, and it glows in the dark. How fun."

Rachel took out the little material, held it up and starred at it dumbly.

"I can't wear this."

Megan walked up to Rachel, standing just in front of her. She let her hands glide along Rachel's skin, and over her breasts. When her fingers reached Rachel's nipples, Megan gave each a little pull and twist causing Rachel to suck in her breath.

Megan let her hands travel lower, her fingernails scraping along Rachel's skin. When her hand reached Rachel's pussy, Megan pinched Rachel's clit tightly.

"Don't think. Let your cunt be in charge. Give yourself over to what feels good. Be sexual. Be alive. Feel desired, wanted, lusted, craved. Be horny. Make your pussy dripping wet. You are my slutty pet."

Megan let go of Rachel's clit, causing the girl to almost collapse from her legs giving out from a mini orgasm.

When Rachel recovered, she quietly started putting on the dress. The dress was as ridiculous as Rachel feared.

"supa slut is a good name for this dress" thought Rachel.

The material itself wasn't very transparent, but it became very transparent when stretched. The front had some material on the sides up to about the nipples, and then nothing until just above the pussy. The two sides were held together by a few crisscrossing strings. The nipples were fully visible as the dress was just too small so had to be really stretched to put on. The clit and pussy was less visible unless someone looked closely. The big problem was in the back. There was no material in the back, just crisscrossing strings holding the two sides together. The entire back and ass completely exposed with no material covering it.

Rachel had the dress on first. She was looking down trying to pull the two sides closer together to cover more of her tits and unsuccessfully trying to pull the bottom part higher to give her pussy some more cover. She didn't yet realize that her ass was completely exposed.

"You look amazing. Smoking hot" said Megan.

Megan finally had her own dress on, but she couldn't get the dress to cover both her nipples. Her tits were just too large. So after trying for a few minutes, Megan finally gave up and just left one tit out.

"Oh my god, I can see your ass. This dress doesn't have anything in the back. Oh shit, my ass is exposed too. We need full coverage panties and another dress on top of this dress" exclaimed Rachel after seeing the dress on Megan.

"Honey, you can't wear this dress with panties. It ruins the look" responded Megan casually.

"I can't go outside like this" mumbled Rachel.

"We're not going far, just to the car, a short ride, and then we're inside the store. No one will see us."

"We look like whores" responded Rachel.

"Today, we are whores."

To be continued...

12