Melissa Shows Off Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa quickly disengaged, turned over and glaring at her husband, "Who the hell is Tabitha?"

Jack didn't understand at first what she asked then realized he screwed up badly.

"Um, uh, uh, nobody...I don't know what I was saying."

"Don't give me that shit. Who is she?" Melissa now said sitting up with fire in her eyes.

Jack tried his best to calm his wife but that wasn't going to happen, Melissa was pissed off and wasn't falling for any of his bullshit answers. Completely defeated Jack confessed that Tabitha was his ex-girlfriend, in fact she was a former stripper that danced at the club he was at for the bachelor party. She no longer worked there but being there made him think of her and brought back some memories. Melissa was fuming that he was thinking of an ex-girlfriend and a stripper no less. She didn't care if she was being unfair or mean but referred to Tabitha as a whore. Jack found himself sleeping on the couch instead of in his bed; even worse the fight continued early the next morning and into the afternoon. In a weak attempt to lessen the tension Jack suggested he take her out to a nice restaurant that evening. The one he was suggesting had a five star rating with a small nightclub too where they could have some drinks and dance. While he wasn't the biggest fan of dancing, he knew Melissa loved it.

Melissa agreed to the date night but was making Jack pay for it, she went shopping with his cash instead of her own for a new outfit for the evening. She felt like he needed to be taught a lesson and it was influencing her choices for clothes. What she was picking was far sexier and more revealing than normal including some new stilettos. When it was time to get dressed to go out she made him get ready in the guest bathroom while she was in their bedroom. As was the routine Jack was ready first and after a while he began feeling anxious because it was getting close to their reservation time and he hated being late.

He was about to go check on her when he heard her call out, "Close your eyes, I want to surprise you."

Jack closed his eyes, excited to see what she bought. He heard the distinct sound of Melissa's heels clicking on the hardwood as she walked down the hallway. When they stopped she told him to open his eyes.

He did as he was told. He saw Melissa and was stunned. Her heavily made up face with deep red lipstick, eye shadow, blush to highlight her cheeks were more than he had ever seen her wear. She had her blonde hair pulled back into a high ponytail just like Tabitha used to wear, which made him wonder if she had seen a picture of his ex-girlfriend but he was not going to ask. Her new dress was an extremely short, slinky black satin slip dress that clung to every curve of her body while barely covering her ass. It had a deep V-neck that exposed a lot of her cleavage and to add to the allure, Melissa had loosened the spaghetti straps so it hung even further down her breasts. She did a little twirl and that is when Jack noticed the bare back and her four inch, clear, open toed heels made her already long legs seem longer. He liked the added detail of her nail polish on both her fingers and toes matching her lipstick. She looked sexy.

"Wow, you're one sexy woman Melissa. Maybe we should order a pizza and stay in to have some fun instead."

Jack said only half joking because he was getting more and more turned on looking at her.

"No way stripper lover, you owe me a nice dinner and aren't getting off the hook that easy," She shot back quickly but chuckled after saying it letting him know she was also playing.

Melissa was sure that her outfit was going to attract plenty of attention, she hoped Jack would realize how lucky he was and even get jealous if guys stared and possibly even hit on her at the club. She planned on flaunting herself the way Tabitha would since he was so infatuated with remembering her the night before. It was when they were walking to the car that Jack noticed his wife's breasts jiggling freely under her dress which meant she wasn't wearing a bra. His excitement grew some more as did his curiosity; he wondered if she bothered to wear any panties.

He got his answer soon enough when he acted the gentleman, opening the car door for her. There was no way she could get in with her extremely short skirt without showing her under garments. Melissa was aware his eyes were fixed upon her legs and at the right moment she opened them revealing the tiniest sheer thong Jack had ever seen. He could see her pussy through the material but also her lips were pushing out from the sides of her panties. Jack's cock continued to stir in his pants as he got in the driver's seat and drove away.

When they arrived at the exclusive restaurant, Jack turned into the valet parking service. The young attendant who appeared to be a young nineteen year old college student approached the vehicle opening the door for Melissa. He got quite the surprise when she put her right leg out of the car and slowly exposed herself to him. His eyes widened before a sly smile developed on his face. Jack stood back watching his wife's brazen display of her thong with some question but also pride. His wife was going to be the talk of the restaurant staff for sure.

Then she took it up another notch when she accidentally spilled some items from her purse before getting out. The young attendant dutifully went to help retrieve them for her, Melissa left her legs open giving him a much closer view of her sheer thong and pussy. The adrenaline was racing through her body by doing something so blatantly naughty and with Jack just a few feet away. Jack wasn't convinced the spill was accidental but it didn't change how erotic it was to see another man down between his wife's legs looking up her dress staring at her almost completely exposed pussy.

Heads turned as Jack escorted Melissa into the restaurant and then to their table. They both were enjoying the attention she was getting, though Melissa was disappointed Jack was showing no signs of jealousy. She decided to push things further. Melissa made a point of flirting with the waiter and he was responding, as he looked down her dress every chance he had. Jack was still not biting. She noticed a couple of guys at the next table who were eyeing her up. As dinner progressed she occasionally gave them a seductive little smile. She casually even turned in her seat so they could get a better view of her legs and thighs. It was a fun little tease she was enjoying regardless if Jack cared. With dinner finished they got up from the table to go to the club side, Melissa made sure to spread her legs wide enough as she stood so the guys got a good look at her panties. She made eye contact with them as they passed by their table and one of them gave her a knowing wink which gave her a rush throughout her body.

"Looks like you have an appreciative audience dear," Jack chirped with a little laugh.

Melissa didn't respond but was annoyed that he still wasn't jealous. She was now extra motivated to change that at the nightclub. Her and Jack took a table at the edge of the dance floor and continued to drink, they had downed a few when Melissa pulled her husband onto the dance floor. Jack sucked it up even though dancing wasn't his favorite thing to do and his wife looked amazing. He danced with her and could see it was pleasing here which was his goal. He was even hoping it would increase his chances of getting off the couch and having sex later. He knew there was something about dancing that made Melissa happy as well as acting like a natural aphrodisiac.

The music picked up and Melissa started shaking her ass and raised her hands above her head while twisting side to side. Jack could see it was highlighting her bouncing breasts, it almost seemed like she was advertising the fact she wasn't wearing a bra. It also lifted the bottom of her dress to the point where you could catch a glimpse of her ass cheeks if you were looking and a lot of people were. Jack had figured out what she was doing but wasn't sure how far she was willing to go. She moved in closer to him and danced in a sensual way with him, almost dry humping him in front of everyone. She spotted the two guys from the restaurant who had made their way over and were watching her every move. Jack hadn't noticed them, he was too focused on how she was making him feel by rubbing up against him. She kept looking over toward them and smiling as she continued to dance until Jack said he needed to go to the restroom.

Jack left her alone at the table but she wasn't alone for long before one of the guys from the restaurant appeared and asked her to dance. She figured, "why not" and let him lead her back onto the dance floor; it would surely get a reaction from her husband. There was something very exciting about dancing with a strange man without Jack knowing, she pick up her sensual moves with her new partner. She had his undivided attention and by the way he looked at her there was nothing but lust in his eyes. He placed his hands on her hips sending a shiver up her spine as they danced closer with his leg between hers. She saw Jack was back sitting at their table with a new drink, to her dismay he was not angry instead grinning like a kid knowing he is being bad. He even raised his glass toasting her when they locked eyes.

She wasn't going to give up so she pressed down against the other man's thigh so he could rub it against her pussy. He smiled down at her. A new song started and the man took a little more control turning Melissa around so they could grind. His strong hands pulled her ass back to his crotch and she gyrated against it. She looked over to Jack but he continued to smile enjoying the show she was putting on. The man was pressing his hard manhood against her more firmly and she let out a gasp. She was incredibly turned on and couldn't help it. She stopped looking over at Jack and turned her full attention to her dance partner. He spun her around again so she faced him. He grabbed her ass pulling her body tightly to his, her hard nipples were clearly poking through the satin material of the dress. He squeezed her lifting her up on her toes as he rubbed himself against her even more openly. Jack was letting the other man grope Melissa at will and she was beginning to lose control.

What Melissa didn't understand was this type of brazen behavior is what attracted him to his ex-girlfriend Tabitha. She was taking her clothes off every night for a roomful of men who were fantasizing about fucking her and he found it intoxicating to be around. He enjoyed watching his her walk around a crowded bar half naked trying to entice men to spend their money taking her into the backroom for lap dances where she would strip completely naked for them and even let some of them touch her. He even suspected some of them paid her for hand jobs or blowjobs, maybe even more. The thought of her being unfaithful didn't bother him and truth be told, turned him on. In fairness Jack didn't understand his feelings either but he knew sex did not equal love. What he had with Tabitha was not love, she was a gold digger and it took him a while to figure that out and accept he was duped. She was still sexy to him and a little piece of him still enjoyed the fantasy but it was nothing compared to what he was feeling watching Melissa, someone he truly loved and felt the same love in return, act in the same slutty way on the dance floor.

Melissa realized that Jack was not coming to save her from this other man, he was becoming more emboldened as he didn't simply grab her ass but he was running his finger between her cheeks and gripping her. He even whispered he wanted to fuck her. She wanted to be fucked, her panties were so wet and the thought of a new cock inside her was almost enough to give her an orgasm. But she broke off the dancing finally, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the good time. He responded with a smile and copping a quick feel of her breast. She giggled as she turned away and walked toward her husband.

Jack knew it was time to leave so he and Melissa left for home. She had mixed feelings on the quiet ride home, a normal husband would have stopped the shenanigans, not letting a stranger grope his woman but Jack was happy to watch it all. What confused her was she was angry at him but so horny from putting on such a display, never mind she let a complete stranger feel her up. When they got home, Melissa's hot pussy got the best of her, she didn't need to fight but she needed to get fucked. Jack was ready and willing, his dick was hard most of the night and he quickly took her to the bedroom where they fucked and sucked each other into the wee hours of the morning.

It wasn't until the next morning over breakfast that they finally had a long talk about their feelings and what happened. Melissa confessed to trying to make Jack jealous. He confessed he knew that but also how he felt watching Tabitha's act in the strip club and how it reminded him of her with the stranger the previous night. He also explained that what she did was a hundred times more exciting because the fact he loved her and knew she loved him. She understood him better realizing she was truly his fantasy girl and so asked him if he thought about the other guy actually fucking her. He admitted he was imagining it which she found intriguing.

Their heart-to-heart talk led to a wild morning of great sex. Melissa took it to a place that they had never gone before by telling him she wanted that guy to fuck her. As she danced with him, she imagined how he would feel inside her. She even told Jack that the stranger said he wanted to fuck her which she kept to herself through their heart-to-heart. She was playing the role of Tabitha in bed with him. Jack treated her like he hoped everyone treated his ex-girlfriend and hammered her hard, calling her a whore and a slut. Although there was no way she would have fucked the stranger, it was apparent that Jack was getting turned on the more she talked about it.

Melissa and Jack continued to enjoy the fantasy of her being like Tabitha, but it remained just that, a fantasy. Melissa began to dress more provocatively more frequently when they would go out and she teased Jack's friends when they were around but that's as far as it went. Giving them "accidental" flashes of her breasts or peeks at her panties was innocent fun that led to great sex sessions but the line was clear and they didn't cross it. But that all changed once Jack ran into an old high school acquaintance named Mike while out at lunch. They weren't good friends in school but knew each other socially.

Mike ran with a wilder crowd than Jack but they still had a brief exchange about the good old days, told some funny stories about some former teachers and classmates. It got interesting when they told each other what they were up to currently. Mike owned a strip club about twenty miles outside of town, this didn't shock Jack but what did was when he learned Jack was an accountant he asked him for help straightening out his books. He offered to pay Jack good money in cash. It would be a few hours at night and included free drinks. Jack laughed about the drinks but told Mike he'd think about it.

That same night during dinner, Jack brought up the meeting with Mike to Melissa. She wasn't really thrilled about the idea but extra cash was enticing given her car was getting older and they wanted to go on a vacation. They lived a comfortable lifestyle thanks to Jack even with Melissa being between jobs but the extra money would still be helpful. After a lengthy discussion they agreed he would take the job until the accounts were straightened out, then he would quit. With his wife's agreement, Jack called Mike to go over the details. They set a time the next night to meet at the club.

Jack was comfortable hanging out at gentlemen's clubs which Mike appreciated. Jack liked that it was a little more upscale. There was a large oval shaped bar, two stages, two VIP rooms where the ladies gave lap dances and a couple of offices on the second level overlooking the first floor. Mike could watch what was going on inside the club from his own office. Jack enjoyed the waitresses and their outfits which consisted of very short, black ruffled skirts with white crop tops with zippers in the front so they could show off as much cleavage as they were comfortable with. He found them just as intriguing as the dancers, the tease of peering down their blouses and seeing panties when they casually bent over was exciting.

Mike took Jack to a corner table so they could talk business. Mike was continually distracted by watching the staff and complaining about how difficult it was to get good help, specifically waitresses. The dancers just had to take their clothes off to make the customers happy but the waitresses were the ones that kept the drinks flowing and had more interactions with the patrons. When he wasn't complaining he was bragging about which girls he had fucked which made it clear to Jack that Mike had lost focus on the business end. It was also obvious to Jack that the last accountant was either a complete screw up or a thief, possibly both and Mike really needed his help. The business was actually very good and he was willing to pay Jack almost as much as he made at his day job and considering it would be all in cash, it was an offer he couldn't refuse.

Jack started immediately and over the next couple of days worked evenings at a desk on the second floor where he could see all the erotic happenings inside the club. There seemed to be a continuous string of dancers and waitresses going in and out of Mike's office and he assumed Mike was fucking them all. He even offered to have some of the women take care of Jack but he gratefully declined with a caveat that he may change his mind later which made Mike laugh. Jack also noticed the bouncer Don, who was a giant of a man and one of the male bartenders occasionally taking some of the women into a small office behind the bar. He concluded they were fucking the girls too.

With all this going on and the naked dancers on stage, he was still taken by the waitresses and their uniforms. He was imagining Melissa wearing one around a bunch of horny men, all of them lusting after her just as much as the dancers. Now totally distracted he wondered if she would actually consider it. He knew she liked being an exhibitionist, even if she didn't want to admit it and with Mike constantly complaining about the lack of decent servers it could be a good fit given her experience as a waitress and bartender before they met. Since their heart-to-heart talk Jack had mentioned a similar fantasy to Melissa and how hot it would be to see her dressed in a skimpy outfit in front of a roomful of men. She responded well to the idea but wasn't sure she could actually go through with it.

It was natural that Jack went home from his second job horny and he introduced the idea of her being a waitress for Mike as part of the fantasizing before and during sex, even doing a little role playing beforehand. Melissa would put on a short skirt and low cut top to serve Jack a drink. She would lean in close and bend over to give him peeks down her blouse or up her skirt. It was playful and fun but still in the privacy of their home but Jack could see she loved the thought of it. A few nights later Jack was talking to Mike, he was pissed off because one of the waitresses didn't show up to work again and he was firing her. He didn't know what to do because he was really short staffed. Jack saw an opportunity, he walked back to his workstation thinking about what he could say to his wife to convince her to work there.

"Mike is really desperate for a waitress tonight. One of the girls didn't show up again and there's a decent crowd in the bar. What do you think? Now's your chance to live out a fantasy."