Melissa Shows Off Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was doing a great job flirting with him, resting her hand on his leg precariously close to the bulge forming in his slacks. He was just about drooling over Melissa. Then her eyes momentarily met with Jack's but he was quick not to stare since they were keeping up the charade of not being a couple. Jack couldn't deny his own bulge forming as he thought about what could possibly happen. He was lost in thought and didn't see Mike come up to him.

"Your neighbor looks damn good doesn't she? I think she's going to make a lot of money tonight for us," he said with a grin.

"She looks great but looks a little nervous to me," Jack answered honestly and with a hint of worry in his voice.

"They all start out that way. By the end of the night she'll be acting like a seasoned pro," Mike said as if he had seen it hundreds of times before and Jack realized he had. "There she goes."

Melissa got up from the bar stool taking the man by his hand, she was leading him to a private room for a lap dance. This would be the first of the night. Jack felt a little light headed watching his wife leave with the stranger, she looked every bit the stripper in those heels, her ass swaying sexily as the customer followed close behind with his eyes locked on her ass.

"Do you want to go watch her first lap dance upstairs on the surveillance system?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Jack muttered unable to say anything else.

The men were quick to grab a couple more drinks and go up to Mike's office. They enlarged the screen so they could see what was happening in the private room. Her dance had already started, Mike zoomed in on Melissa who had already removed her top and was letting the businessman fondle her tits. She smiled at him as she leaned in to him so he could suck on her nipples. She let out a little moan as he moved from one to the other.

"It looks like she's enjoying herself," Jack said out loud of which Mike agreed.

Melissa turned around and lowered her body down into the man's lap, she started grinding her ass against his crotch feeling his hard cock pushing up through his pants. She took his hands and placed them on her hips as she leaned back against him. The man had wandering hands as he moved them from her hips to her ass and grabbed her cheeks. Melissa grinned, feeling so naughty letting this stranger touch her. Mike told Jack as they watched, it was easier to start newbie dancers by having them do lap dances because they can get naked in a semi-private place before being in the spotlight. It made sense to him, Melissa seemed way more relaxed and willing to take it off. The customer tugged at the strings of her bikini bottom and peeled them off exposing her pussy to him. Melissa saw the hunger in his eyes and believed he would eat her out right there if she let him. She put a leg up onto the seat, giving him a good look of her pussy lips. She even teased the man by using her fingers to spread her lips.

"That's a sweet pussy," the customer said as she straddled him.

She went back to grinding down on top of him as his hands moved back and forth from her tits to her ass. The only area Melissa wouldn't let him touch was her pussy.

"Damn, she looks like a pro already. Are you sure she hasn't done this before?"

"I don't know her that well but I don't think she's done this before," Jack answered not taking his eyes off of the screen.

The customer paid for a few dances, he wanted his time with her and both Mike and Jack were happy playing the role of voyeur as she continued to dance and grind. Finally, as the third song was winding down Melissa bent over, she held onto her ankles while giving him a long look at her ass. He ran his hands up her long legs to the top where she spread her cheeks, he stared at her tight little asshole until the music stopped. Melissa turned to him and kissed him softly on the cheek and thanked him for choosing her. He was impressed and gave her a generous tip on top of the fee for the dances.

Melissa escorted him back to the club and left him to order a new drink. She was slowly making her way around the floor when she saw her husband and Mike come down from the office, she knew they had been watching which made the experience so much more exciting. Jack's eyes followed her as she moved between the tables, all the guys seemed to turn their heads to check her out which made him think it was going to be an incredible night.

It was not long before she was invited to sit down for a drink with a group of guys, of course she joined them and sat in the lap of the one who stopped her. His hands ran over her legs feeling her soft skin while they all talked and drank. Melissa had quickly become good at flirting and had them all eating out of the palm of her hand. She moved from one guy to the next, making sure each of them had a turn with her in their lap. She knew to only stay for a little while and move on if nobody was going to ask for a lap dance. That was how the dancers made money.

After thanking the group for the drink and conversation she got up again. Within a minute, another man came up to her asking to take her into the VIP room. Jack saw her shake her head no so he knew the customer wasn't looking for a simple lap dance but that was what he was going to get. Through the course of the night, Jack saw his wife take multiple men into back for private dances. He could only imagine how hot she must be getting showing off and being groped by all these men and she was only going to get hotter.

"Let's give a big round of applause for Holly. Lyssa you're up next," the DJ announced, making Jack's heart skip a beat.

Holly's set of three songs seemed to take forever, she was a decent dancer but nothing special in Jack's opinion. He was anxious and wanted to see his wife. She was waiting at the bar with a drink and a shot. Jack knew how she was feeling, she drained her glass and then swallowed the shot before taking a deep breath. She surveyed the crowd and there must have been at least seventy five horny guys in the club there to see naked women. Holly's third song came to an end and the DJ called her name to report to the stage.

"Let's hear it for Holly. Up now is Lyssa. This is Lyssa's first time dancing with us so give her a nice warm welcome. Here she is, the beautiful Lyssa."

Melissa gave her husband a quick look, he was smiling which reassured her that she could do it. As she walked up to the stage there were loud cheers and catcalls from the guys. For some reason Tabitha popped into her mind and she had a sudden urge to take it all off. The lights were a little bit blinding but she found it helpful, it took away from the size of the crowd making it less intimidating. She paraded around the stage giving everyone a look at her, remembering what Mike said, she tried to focus on one guy or group at a time and play up to them. She wrapped her hands around the pole in the center of the stage and swung around it. She found a table in the front and shook her ass for them, they reacted by tossing bills onto the stage.

She repeated the display for some others sitting around the stage. It prompted a couple of guys to come up to the stage to stuff dollar bills in her top or into her bikini bottom. She heard the men cheering and complimenting her nice ass or how gorgeous she was. He nerves were gone and was now enjoying fulfilling what she thought most women fantasized about and that was taking off her clothes for a group of appreciative, horny men. As the first song came to an end Melissa removed her top giving everyone in the club an unobstructed view of her 34B breasts.

As her second song started, she thought about what Mike had said about smiling to make the customers believe she was enjoying herself. Melissa had a big smile on her face and it was real, she was loving what she was doing. She danced around the stage with more determination, stopping only to take tips either between her breasts or in her bikini bottoms. She occasionally gave a guy in pervert's row a peck on the cheek to get a big reaction. It seemed like she was collecting tips more than dancing which impressed Jack and Mike. It was near the end of the second song when Melissa took off her bikini bottoms fully exposing her body to the whole crowd drawing even louder approval. Her confidence was boosted through the roof as the final song of her set started.

Her walk had become a strut as she moved around the stage, she was letting everyone drink in her nakedness. She stood center stage and turned around facing the back, slowly she bent over running her hands down the front of her long legs until she held her ankles. She shook her ass for the audience and they cheered her on. Jack almost fell out of his seat seeing his wife act in such a way. Mike was clapping his hands behind Jack, he definitely appreciated what he was seeing. A group of guys caught her attention in the front as they were cheering more than anyone so she moved in their direction and positioned herself on her back right in front of them. Her adrenaline was pumping as she opened her legs wide. They went wild standing and cheering for her.

The front of the stage had gotten crowded as some guys left their tables to get a closer look at the new, hot stripper at the club. Melissa kept her show going, moving to another section, she got down on all fours crawling over to the edge. She turned to give them a look at her asshole and pussy while moving her body like she was having sex. She made eye contact with a cute young guy, she teased him by sucking on her finger like it was a cock. The last song then ended and Jack felt a wave of pride as his wife was given a standing ovation for her very first stage show.

"That's it guys, give our rookie dancer a nice round of applause. She'll be back shortly for anyone that wants a private dance. Next up is Jen. Let's hear it for Jen."

Melissa let out a big sigh of relief, she couldn't believe she did it, she stripped in public. Again Tabitha was in her thoughts but this time she understood a little better why she did it, it was exhilarating to have all eyes on her. She smiled seeing a drink waiting for her when she made it to the back. She drank it as she changed into a tiny black micro thong bikini and black five inch heels. There was a steady flow of men wanting private dances when she made it back onto the floor and near the bar. She went with them and gave them their dances, letting them fondle and suck on her tits and grab her ass over and over.

Jack was in and out of Mike's office watching as she would disappear with each of the guys but he was still hoping she would go into the VIP room to do more. After finishing with a handsome black man Melissa took a break going outside to smoke a joint, Jack followed her out the door. Before she said anything he gave her a deep kiss and told her he loved her. He backed her up against the brick wall pushing his hand into the bottom of her bikini, he slipped a finger inside her soaking wet pussy. Melissa gasped as he worked his digit in and out of her quickly.

"I need to be fucked. Take me somewhere," she said in a hushed voice.

"I wish I could but your public is waiting inside for more," Jack said withdrawing his fingers from her bottoms and grinning wickedly. "It's up to you if you want to take customers into the other VIP room."

Jack planted the seed again into Melissa's mind. She was so horny and desperate that she was really considering it and if he wanted to watch on a surveillance camera he could. Jack left and went back inside first, he took up a spot at the corner of the stage. When Melissa returned it was her turn to dance again. This time she was much more relaxed and extremely turned on, she noticed a bunch of new faces in the crowd and figured it was because it was much later. She stripped her clothes from her body during her first song and stayed naked until the end of her set. She teased and showed off way more to the crowd than during her first show, she was not shy in the slightest about spreading her legs and flaunting her ass.

When the music stopped and the DJ announced the next girl she gathered her tips and headed to the dressing room. After refreshing herself she smoked another joint and changed into a new costume. It was a partially see thru white Lycra micro mini dress, her hard nipples could be seen through the material as well as the tiny white thong that barely covered her pussy. She slipped on another pair of five inch heels this time also in white.

Once back on the main floor it didn't take long before Melissa had a customer come up to her, he was an older man compared to her, somewhere in his fifties and he had been inside the club ever since she got there. He wanted her to go to the VIP room and not for just a lap dance. Jack was watching all this unfold intently and she managed to make eye contact with him. She was so horny that she didn't wait for Jack to signal his permission, instead she nodded and smiled then took his hand and led him to the VIP area. Jack nearly fell out of his seat as he quickly made his way upstairs to Mike's office. Mike looked up from what he was doing and Jack quickly told him that she was going into the VIP room with a guy. Mike laughed and checked the camera as Jack moved around to see.

"I'm happy to see her trying out the VIP room. She'll make a small fortune back there. Your neighbor is turning out to be a real whore. When are you going to get in on the action buddy? She'll give it up for you." He teased Jack with a shit eating grin.

"I'd love to Mike but I'm trying to remain faithful to my wife. She's not thrilled with me working here to begin with so I can't start fucking around too," Jack answered keeping up the story.

"Alright but feel free to come up her and use the surveillance system anytime you want. Just clean up if you make a mess," he teased Jack.

Mike zoomed in on Melissa with her customer, she had already pulled down the top of her dress to expose her tits and the guy had both hands cupping them while his mouth alternated sucking from one nipple to the other. Melissa held his head, stroking his graying hair, softly moaning. The song ended and she shimmied out of the dress, leaving her in only her high heels and micro thong. As the next song started the man caressed her ass and squeezed it making her smile. She liked him, he seemed to be enthralled with her body. She put her hand to his chest and had him sit back in the seat as she unbuckled his belt. She slid his pants and underwear down his legs to the floor freeing his hard six inch cock. She gently stroked him while putting her breast to his mouth for him to suck, she was loving the control she had over the man. She closed her eyes enjoying his attention to her nipples but remembered what Mike told her about getting them off as quick as possible. She would make more money and that was the goal.

She gave him a smile as she removed her thong and showed him her pussy. He seemed to be in a trance, staring directly at her lips. She turned around again and went to grinding her ass against his dick. The man groaned and grabbed her by the hips, he started rubbing himself between her ass cheeks and while Melissa was desperate to be fucked she knew she had to be careful that he didn't slip himself into her. He was definitely trying to fuck her but she managed to keep him outside. She heard his breathing getting harder and he started grunting so she knew it wouldn't be long before he came. Sure enough he let out a strange noise and she felt his load landing on her lower back and ass. It felt so warm and seemed to be a lot of it. Melissa turned her head giggling to look at him and he gave her a smile. She gestured toward the stack of hand towels available and he grabbed a couple for the both of them.

"I'm surprised he lasted that long. He's been watching her all night," Mike said as he sat back in his chair.

Melissa collected her money plus another generous tip. She gave a portion of it to Don who would make sure Mike got his cut and then returned to the bar area. She loved parading herself around inside the club giving the horny customers something to stare at. She checked out the men in the club trying to size them up, she wanted to know who would be more likely to want a lap dance, a VIP experience or only wanted to buy a girl a drink and have conversation. The rest of the night saw her give more lap dances than VIP room dances, those were between sets on the stage.

Jack had noticed that his wife was very particular about who she would take in the VIP for more than a lap dance. They had to be decent looking or flash a big wad of cash or she would politely decline. All her guys got hand jobs except for one exceptional young man in his early twenties. Clearly Melissa liked what she saw and after playing with his long smooth seven inch cock for a song she decided to suck it. She knelt down on the floor in front of him and bobbed hard on him until he erupted in her mouth. She had no intention of swallowing his cum but in the heat of the moment kept him between her lips. He groaned loudly as she milked him for every drop. He tipped her extremely well for what she did. Jack's balls were aching by the end of the night as was Melissa's pussy.

It was almost closing time and Jack, Mike and Don were all up in Mike's office talking about the finances for the club. Jack showed them that they were in very good shape and where to be mindful, he also suggested how they could hide some of those funds to avoid the tax man but he prefaced that advice by stating it was off the record. Mike and Don were very happy with what they were seeing and talking to each other while Jack thought about going home. He was tired and not wanting to think anymore.

"Go get the new girl and bring her up," Mike told Don.

Melissa came up with Don and once they stepped inside the office he closed the door. She had changed back into her tiny black micro bikini and heels which really left nothing to the imagination.

"Am I getting fired or something?" She joked not understanding why she was up there.

"Not a chance baby, just the opposite. You were fantastic out there tonight and made us a lot of cash. Tell me did you have a good time?" Mike asked.

Melissa still seemed uneasy and shrugged her shoulders. She didn't want to admit that her pussy had never been so hot with Mike and Don in the room. Mike didn't say a word as he approached her then slid his hand between her legs gripping her pussy through her bikini.

"Your pussy is soaking. I know you enjoyed yourself out there tonight."

She began blushing as Mike's fingers started working her pussy through the thin material. He untied the strings of the bikini bottom and tossed them over to Don. Melissa gasped when he returned his fingers between her legs and pushed one inside her. He started finger fucking her right in front of Jack and Don, Melissa's expression was a mixture of pleasure and discomfort. It felt really strange having them there watching even though she had already been stripping and going the extra mile in the VIP room. Seeing that Jack was not phased or looking like he was going to stop him relaxed her a bit so she went with the flow. She was so horny and it felt good too.

"Come on baby give me some of that great head," Mike said to her.

Melissa looked out of the corner of her eye at Jack but he wasn't upset at all, just the opposite in fact. She thought he wanted to see her give the boss a blow job in front of him and Don. Melissa undid his pants and pulled out his cock which was very hard. She put her mouth around it and sucked it like a real pro. Mike groaned and then laughed at the other two guys as she worked him vigorously. After a couple of minutes Mike pulled her up to her feet and lifted her onto the desk.