Melissa Shows Off Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay back," he instructed her and she obeyed.

He pulled off the tiny bikini top so he could play with her tits, which he also tossed to Don. He adjusted her so she was on the edge as he lined his cock up with her opening. She groaned as the head disappeared inside her, He grinned at her as he raised her legs by her knees and thrust. He put Melissa's legs up onto his shoulders and fucked her hard.

"This is why I like new dancers. By the end of the night, most of them are so horny and down to fuck. It's the hottest pussy a guy can get," Mike said between deep hard strokes.

Melissa was lost in how she felt, she was crying out for Mike's cock as she arched her back. Jack was rock hard watching his wife begging for another man's dick as she had a wild orgasm. He kept pumping as she finished her cumming. When he was ready to cum Mike pulled out and made her get down on her knees like he did the first time, he grunted loudly as he deposited his load in her mouth.

"Hey Don are you having some of this? I think this pussy needs some more dick."

Don smirked as he took Mike's place and stuffed his dick in Melissa's mouth. He took hold of her head keeping it still as he fucked her face, his long cock made her gag repeatedly. Jack was thinking he was being pretty rough and considered stepping in to stop him but then he stopped. Melissa gasped to catch her breath as he stood her up. Don bent her over the desk, she stared directly at Jack as he penetrated her from behind. Jack almost came seeing her face as Don slid into her, her eyes closed and pure pleasure was etched on her face. She whimpered as the man pounded her cunt, he was even rougher than Mike. He only lasted a few minutes before he exploded inside her pussy.

"You're up Jack. No way that you're turning this pussy down," Mike said.

Jack hesitated trying to stick to his story about being faithful not wanting to accidentally blow their story.

"It's okay Jack. I won't tell your wife I promise," Melissa said in a soft voice.

Jack got up from his chair, he undid his pants and pulled out his dick which was harder than it ever had been in his life. Melissa put it in her mouth and slowly sucked on it. He was being very careful not to cum too fast and embarrass himself in front of the other two guys. It had been a long night and he had seen his wife do a lot of slutty things so had a huge load ready. He stopped her after a couple of minutes, then helped her up and laid his wife down on the desk so he could see her face. He pushed into her, she was so wet and juicier thanks to Don's sperm already being present.

He started slow and controlled but soon was giving it to Melissa just like the Mike and Don did. Visions of the entire night were playing out in his mind from stripping to hand jobs to blowjobs. Melissa was cumming again as Jack blasted his load into her pussy mixing it with Don's. He pulled out and cum oozed out of her pussy, it was visual proof of a night full of her acting like a whore.

The next night played out almost exactly like the first night of stripping for Melissa but she took more guys into the VIP room to masturbate them and gave more blowjobs. By the end of her shift she had made the decision that she had lived out her fantasy and more, that meant she didn't want to be a stripper anymore.

Melissa was very happy she tried it, the excitement was undeniable and she could remember how it felt anytime she wanted. She also made a ton of cash but it wasn't something she wanted to do on a regular basis but her dilemma was that she didn't know how to tell Mike without pissing him off. When she saw Jack alone she pulled him aside and told him she was done, he was cool with it and liked that it was her making the decision.

"I love you honey," Jack said to her and smiled.

When Melissa's shift ended she went up to Mike's office, he was there talking to Jack. He saw the look on her face and knew what was about to happen. Ladies quit on Mike all the time so knew the look. Naturally he was disappointed but he really liked Melissa so didn't get angry or upset but he did have one last favor before she left.

"I want one last piece of that fine pussy baby. What do you say?"

Melissa couldn't help but giggle, it was insulting but yet from him, flattering. She gazed over at Jack with a look that told him she wanted to do it, sort of like closure. She unzipped his pants then squatted down in front of him. Jack thought she looked amazing in her tiny silver bikini and heels and wanted to get her home so he could fuck her in their bed. Melissa had him hard.

"I know the drill," she teased as she bent herself over the desk, she undid the string to her bottom and offered him her pussy.

He was caressing her butt as he worked his cock in and out of her. Melissa moaned as he seemed to be taking his time with her which was unusual. Her eyes kept going to her husband even though she was trying her best not to. Then she heard something strange, Mike had opened the desk drawer to get something.

"You have such a nice booty, I have to tap it before you quit on me."

Melissa began to panic, she had tried anal before and it hurt so much that she never did it again. Jack's reaction was hard to hide, he had never done that with Melissa, she always said no to him. He felt jealousy for the first time as Mike squirted lube onto her asshole and it looked like she was going to allow him to do it. Melissa jumped a little feeling the cold substance on her asshole, quickly followed by his finger being inserted into her ass.

"Don't worry I'll get you good and ready. I've been wanting a piece of your ass since you started."

Melissa felt like it was too late to stop him, she also saw Jack and he looked like he was finally jealous about something and it felt good.

"Okay Mike you can have my ass," she said in a whisper while looking at her husband.

He put some lube on his dick then pushed it between her cheeks pressing it up against her asshole. Jack wanted to stop Mike and take his place but didn't. It was too late as Mike forced the head of his dick inside. He tensed seeing Melissa's face scrunch up, he was watching his wife being sodomized. Mike was being gentle and taking it slow. Melissa felt an uncomfortable feeling in her ass as the head made its way deeper. Jack watched in awe as Mike paused to allow Melissa the chance to relax. He inched into her slowly and groaned as it was by far the tightest ass he had ever tried to fuck. Melissa took a deep breath as the man rocked his hips forward. He started a deliberate pace penetrating her further with each insertion.

"That's it baby, relax and take a deep breath. Feels good to have my dick in your ass doesn't it?"

Melissa had her eyes open and it wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be. His strokes got longer after a few minutes and then he was burying his full length in her ass. She found it easier to handle now that the deed was done and he was moving in and out. Mike gripped her ass cheeks firmly as he kept praising how hot it was. Jack swallowed, his throat dry as Mike started to fuck Melissa's ass like he owned it. He started to pound it, his flesh smacked against her body and to her surprise she was enjoying it especially because of Jack's desire to be in Mike's position.

"Your ass was made for fucking. I think you love it. Tell me, where's my cock Melissa?"

"Your cock is in my ass," she moaned looking directly at Jack.

"Tell Jack what I'm doing to you baby."

"Mike is fucking my ass Jack. I love it."

Mike really started fucking her ass hard and was on the verge of cumming as he smacked her cheeks hard and even pulled her long blonde hair. Melissa had given herself completely to Mike as fucked her ass like one of his whores. He suddenly lunged deep in her and released his load into her bowels. He took his time after that slowly pumping until every drop of sperm was deposited in her ass before he pulled out of her. Melissa let out a gasp feeling the sudden emptiness. Jack sat there is silence as Mike cleaned himself up with some tissues and Melissa tied her bikini bottom back up.

"I get you don't want to do this on a regular basis but can I call you if I need someone for a party or a stag? It's really hard to get girls you know will work and you can trust to make the customer happy," Mike asked as he ran his fingers through Melissa's hair.

"Sure. Give me a call. I might want to pick up some extra cash sometimes," she answered not wanting to reject him outright and she figured it might be fun on occasion.

Melissa gave Mike a peck on the cheek then left to get dressed and go home. She knew Jack was going to be hornier than ever later, she was a hundred percent sure he would try to fuck her in the ass but she was going to have fun with that seeing he was jealous that she gave it up for Mike.

"I should be heading home too. The old lady is getting suspicious with me hanging out at the club all the time," Jack said as he stood up once Melissa was gone.

"No problem buddy. Tell your wife I have a party coming up in a couple of weeks and I'll be calling her," Mike said taking Jack off guard.

"How did you know Melissa was my wife?" He asked.

"It was pretty obvious she was your wife Jack. You were way too interested in her while she was serving or dancing and especially with the guys in the private rooms. You're a lucky guy she's a hot piece of ass and anytime you want to watch her get fucked I'm available and so is Don. But I'm serious about that party, I want her there if you can convince her."

Jack agreed to talk to Melissa about it, he also was done working at the club for a while since he had straightened out the books and given Mike some good ideas. They agreed to stay in touch and Mike promised free drinks whenever he felt like stopping at the club.