Melissa Shows Off Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know Jack. It's different if it becomes real."

"You can try it for a night and if you don't like it, you don't have to come back. It'll be fun to try it just once. We'll just tell him you're a neighbor that is low on cash so no damage done if you quit."

"Are you sure you want me to do this? Kind of like opening Pandora's box."

"I'm positive. Do it just for tonight."

"Well, okay."

"I'll talk to Mike and call you back."

Jack's heart pounded in his chest as he went and told Mike about his good looking neighbor Melissa, a tall, cute blonde with a great ass that was willing to help him out for the night. Mike was thrilled and gave him the green light to call her. He told Jack to tell her to get there quickly and wear some cute panties and to bring a pair of black heels. He also said if she was good, he'd double her tips for the night. Jack went and called his wife telling her to hurry down there. Melissa was already getting ready for the night, she pulled her hair into a ponytail and put on fresh makeup. She put on a matching black lace bra and high cut panty set, got dressed and ran out the door. Melissa was a little scared at the thought of walking around a strip club full of men wearing a skimpy outfit but equally as excited. Jack greeted her at the door and told her to relax, that everything would be fine and to have fun living out a fantasy. Melissa scanned the bar and stage where a woman was dancing naked. She noticed a waitress bending over serving drinks with her panties showing in the back and started to have second thoughts. It was too late, Jack was walking her up the stairs toward Mike's office. He smiled at Melissa as Jack introduced her as his neighbor.

"Wow, Jack, you weren't exaggerating when you said she was a good looking woman. You're gorgeous Melissa."

Melissa blushed a bit and replied with a modest, "Thank you."

Jack left her alone with Mike, closing the office door, he tried listening through the thin office walls. He could hear Mike complimenting her over and over again about how pretty she was and for having a great body. What Melissa didn't know was it was his way of relaxing the employees and giving them confidence. They talked for a little while about her experience and Mike was satisfied she could do that part of the job but there was more to it of course.

"Okay take off you blouse and pants. Let's see what you've got."

Melissa was taken aback by the request, "Why do I have to take off my clothes?"

"Well honey if you are going to be wearing our uniform, I have to see what your body looks like. We have standards here, you know. I have to make sure you don't have any ugly scars or tattoos that will turn off our customers. Now come on don't be shy. If you are shy, this isn't the job for you. I can't just hire a pretty face."

Melissa hesitated a bit then thought, "Well, I've come this far. I might as well see what happens."

She slowly removed her blouse then pulled off her jeans. She was exposed in her bra and panties in front of a man not her husband. She felt very uncomfortable as Mike got up and walked around her scanning her half nude body. He was lecherous but tried to convince her he was a professional simply doing his due diligence. Even though she felt extremely awkward and self-conscious, Melissa was very turned on by being on display for him.

"You'll definitely do for tonight. Go over to that closet and pick out a uniform your size."

Following his orders Melissa went through the rack of uniforms and picked out a top and skirt in her size. She looked over at Mike for what to do next.

"Don't just stand there, put it on." He said with a hint of irritation in his voice.

The top was obviously meant to be worn without a bra so Melissa asked, "Is there a place where I can change?"

"Look honey, I run a strip club. I see naked women every night. You don't have anything I haven't seen thousands of times so quit wasting my time and put it on," he said asserting his authority over her.

Melissa was completely uncomfortable with the situation but figured "what the heck" and went with the flow. She put on the skirt that barely covered her ass then unfastened her bra revealing her bare breasts, Mike's eyes were fixed on her every move. She tried to put on the top as fast as she could but fumbled with the zipper in front which brought a grin to Mike's face. When she was finished dressing she stood before him presenting herself for judgement.

"Turn around."

Melissa did as she was told while Mike gazed at her in her revealing uniform. He got up and walked around her again, he stopped in front of her and partially unzipped her top.

"What are you doing?" She asked calmly trying not to annoy him.

"You'll make more tips if you show some cleavage baby. Trust me."

She knew that he was right; that hadn't changed from her days as a waitress and bartender but she also wore more clothing for those jobs. Mike continued to eye her up and down, then he ran his hands up her legs, lightly brushing up against her pussy before grabbing a handful of her ass. Melissa wasn't expecting that and pushed his hand away.

"What the fuck is that about?" She asked glaring at him.

"Well baby, when you're out on the floor, guys are going to flirt with you, make suggestive comments and they are going to touch you. I was just testing your reaction. If you get too upset it will be bad for business and bad for tips. Don't worry if a guy goes too far, Don will step in and handle things. Just remember if you take care of Don he'll take care of you."

She didn't know what that last part meant and was afraid to ask but she set that thought aside when Mike called Jack back into the office.

"Take a look at your neighbor Jack."

Melissa blushed as her "neighbor" looked at her. His eyes were filled with hunger for his wife and he couldn't wait to see the other guys check her out. Mike was satisfied seeing how she handled being seen by someone she knew in the uniform.

"Go see Don downstairs, he'll show you what to do."

Melissa obeyed Mike's orders and went to see Don who gave her a quick orientation, introducing her to the bartenders and other waitresses then told her to get to work. He started her off at a table with three young guys. Jack watched intently from his desk overlooking the bar. No longer able to get any work done, he was completely distracted by watching guy after guy check out his statuesque half naked wife. Melissa was careful at first not to expose her panties in her short skirt but as some of the guys began buying her shots she loosened up, becoming careless when she bent over to serve them. It was also a turn on when they would make comments about her panties or when they would tell her she looked better than the dancers. A couple of them even tried to coerce her to go up on stage herself. While flattered, Melissa thought there was no way she could do it but that didn't stop it from being fun to hear.

The more time that passed, Melissa became surprisingly comfortable in the club environment. The comments had become far more suggestive as the night wore on and she was able to counter with suggestive comments of her own which only made the guys hornier and easier to separate from their money. She was even getting good at slapping their hands away in a playful manner when they attempted to touch her legs or grab her ass. It wasn't just Jack watching her but Don was also keeping an eye on Melissa, reporting back to Mike on how well she was doing. At the end of the night Mike brought her up to the office keeping his promise to double her tips and she walked out with more money than she had ever made in one day and an offer to become a regular waitress. Melissa looked at the wad of money in her hand and immediately accepted the offer agreeing to return the next night.

Melissa got home shortly after Jack and immediately showed him how much money she earned, obviously proud of herself, which made Jack smile. They were both horny as hell from everything that went on at the club. Not wanting to be out of character, Melissa changed back into her work uniform minus her panties. Jack pawed at her body, informing her how much the customers were gawking at her and paying more attention to her than the dancers. Once inside the bedroom, he pushed her onto the bed and proceeded to unzip her top. He sucked on her lovely tits while reaching between her legs and fingering her soaking wet pussy.

After finger banging his wife for a couple of minutes, Jack moved down and licked her juicy cunt taking her all the way to a wild orgasm. After she came down from her climax, he mounted her and rammed her hard all the while telling her how the men in the club wanted to be the ones fucking her. Melissa closed her eyes imagining a few of the cute guys she saw taking turns with her. Her pussy was so hot being the object of so many men's desires, she had a second orgasm before Jack shot his load deep into her.

After an amazingly sound sleep, Jack and Melissa talked about the night before over breakfast. It was clear to them how hot it was to have Melissa parading around the club in such revealing clothing. Jack broached the subject of there being other things that went on behind closed doors, he admitted he didn't know exactly what was happening but had a pretty good idea, as did Melissa.

"If you want, we can treat the club like Vegas, whatever happens at the club stays at the club," Jack started and paused to gauge Melissa's reaction. "You can have as good a time as you want and it won't bother me."

Melissa let his words sink in, she thought she understood what he meant and had all day to think about what might happen on her second night of her off the books job. She second guessed herself a couple of times wondering if Jack really suggested it was okay for her to have sex with some of the customers or even Mike and Don. She even considered maybe she was hoping that's what he meant. If he was serious, she didn't know if she could actually go through with something like that. What was undeniable was she loved teasing those men with her long legs, ass, tits and lovely smile and was going to have fun doing it again without the initial nervousness. She decided on sheer panties similar to the ones she wore to the restaurant-club that night and would not be shy about showing them off.

Melissa had to be at the club earlier than Jack for the Happy Hour crowd and stay there until it got less busy which wasn't too bad considering it was still early in the week.

When Jack arrived a couple of hours after her, the first thing he did was scan the bar in hopes of finding his wife. He spotted her in a far off corner of the bar at a table with two younger guys, she practically had has ass in the face of one of them while leaning forward to pour a couple of beers giving the other guy a perfect view of her breasts. Jack's dick began to stir when he noticed he could see the crack of her round ass through her sheer pink, high cut, panties. He couldn't remember seeing those before and thought they must be new. That tickled him and he chuckled knowing how into showing off his wife had become. Melissa was enjoying the attention and felt that the material had crawled between her cheeks so an ample portion of her bare ass was exposed for all the customers.

When Melissa left the pair, she saw her husband and gave him a wicked smile accompanied by a wink letting him know she was doing fine. It was a great start to the evening. Over the next couple of hours Jack witnessed several men lifting the back of her skirt to get a better look at his wife's ass. Melissa was playing the peek-a-boo game with them, pretending not to notice and then pushing their hands away in mock anger but always being sure to give them a big smile. This playfulness was getting her bigger tips and being noticed by some jealous waitresses.

Another trick she adopted was to let the guys slip their tips inside her mostly unzipped top. It was a win-win as the tips were greater and the man was able to get a quick feel of her tits. Again, the other waitresses were jealous and felt she was taking away their tips but Melissa didn't care what they thought, she was having too much fun to stop. What she didn't know was both Don and Mike had taken notice of her antics. They suggested to her that she ought to try dancing but Melissa quickly dismissed the idea. They went to Jack in hopes that he would have some influence over his neighbor. He said he would talk to her but couldn't promise anything.

One thing Melissa noticed during her second night was how some of the other servers would duck into the backroom with Don. She gathered up the nerve to ask one of the other girls about it and was told that if they gave him a blow job they could get extra hours or he'd have them work private parties where the payoffs were huge. She was certainly intrigued by the money but also the blow job. Don was a really big guy, 6'7" weighing about 275 pounds which was mostly muscle. He was in his early thirties, quite handsome and she found him to be charming in a way. Don was often telling Melissa how beautiful she was, how she had great legs and a sweet ass but what intrigued her now was his remarks about her puffy lips. Now she knew he was thinking about getting her in the backroom to give him head. Instead of revolting her, it made her even hornier.

After work when Melissa got home, Jack was waiting for her naked. She had kept her uniform on for him figuring he would be awake. She regaled her husband with the details of the guys she teased, how they groped her ass and tits while giving her money. Melissa got down on her knees in front of him seeing his dick was completely hard. She told him about how she learned what the servers were doing with Don and why, while licking the length of his cock from top to bottom. .

"Pretend you're sucking Don's dick now baby. Close your eyes and picture yourself in his office," Jack encouraged her.

Melissa didn't talk, she began sucking his dick faster giving him a sloppy blow job. Jack then brought her up onto the bed rubbing her pussy through her panties. He loved that they were soaked from her juices. He removed them from her body and went down on her. Her juices were flowing as he lapped them up; he needed to get inside her pussy. She let out a loud groan as he stuck his cock inside her and thrust as hard as he could.

"Mike and Don want you to start dancing," he said looking down at her.

"Yeah, I know." She moaned.

"You can do whatever you want, remember what happens there stays there," Jack added seeing the expression on her face. "If you want more hours or if you want to dance, I'm okay with it."

Melissa bucked her hips frantically as Jack plunged into her. She was fantasizing about blowing Don and getting completely naked in a room full of horny men. She didn't know if she had the guts to go through with it but she wanted to do it. It wasn't long before another orgasm hit and she milked Jack's cock with her pussy.

The next night at work was Wednesday, she expected it to be a little busier than the other nights. She decided to wear a thong and stockings knowing the guys would go nuts seeing her ass and her long legs; they were her best assets so she wanted to highlight them. Don was quick to lay on the charm and again pressed her to be a dancer.

"God damn Melissa you're going to make some big bucks tonight. You'd make even more if you decided to dance."

"I don't think I could get up there and take my clothes off."

"Shit honey you're halfway there now. Every guy in the bar has his eyes on you anyway. May as well get paid for it."

"I'll think about it."

Melissa went to work getting drinks and just like she wanted, the customers were noticing her nearly bare ass and her almost completely unzipped top. It was one shot after another being purchased for her by different men as she got more drunk, the less she worried about covering up at all and it was pissing off the other servers. It was setting expectations on them to act the same way in order to get decent tips. By the time Jack arrived at the bar Melissa was very drunk, she didn't notice him arrive but Jack saw her immediately. A guy had his hand firmly on his wife's ass and she was letting him keep it there for an unusually long time. Jack hovered around the bar signaling for a drink as he continued to watch. Finally, she swatted the hand from her butt and smiled at the man. Jack collected the beer that was set in front of him and went to work in the office on the upper floor. He wasn't there long before Mike stopped to ask about any conversations with his neighbor about dancing for the club.

"I brought it up but she only said she'd think about it, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. She doesn't seem to think she's good enough to be a dancer."

"They guys love her, I've had customers asking about her. They want her to dance and go in the back for a lap dances. She could make a fortune in tips if she did it."

"I'll talk to her again Mike."

"Thanks bud, you're a big help."

Jack tried to work for a while on the club's books but he found himself watching Melissa work the tables more. He had just convinced himself to focus on a spreadsheet when he heard a commotion near the bar. He looked down to see that his wife's top was completely unzipped. Her bare breasts revealed for everyone and getting a loud reaction. It happened because she let a drunk stuff cash into her top and probably on purpose, he made it give way and pull apart. She was a little embarrassed but was also laughing. After a moment things settled down, Jack saw that Melissa was talking to Don who seemed to be liking the conversation. He nodded his head and made a gesture for her to follow him. They disappeared into the infamous back office making Jack's heart leap into his throat because he knew why people went in there. He was picturing his wife sucking Don's dick, it was impossible to concentrate on his work and kept looking out at the bar area.

"Hey Jack, come here quick. I want to show you something," Mike called with a little excitement in his voice.

Jack got up quickly and walked into Mike's office where he was watching a series of surveillance cameras.

"Take a look," he said enlarging one of the camera views filling the screen.

"It looks like your neighbor sucks a mean dick. She's going to town on Don, lucky prick. I was hoping to get some play first."

Jack's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as his wife's head bobbed on the club manager's dick. Her top was unzipped again and the huge man was playing with her tits while she blew him. Jack was turned on even more with Mike witnessing the sloppy blow job; his nasty comments about her being a great cocksucker and like every woman having an inner slut only made it better. Jack just nodded and agreed with everything he said. Melissa was lost in the moment, she was intent on giving Don the best blow job he ever had even if he had received hundreds of them before. With Jack's implicit permission, she was free to enjoy it. Her tongue swirled around the head and shaft, she looked up at him with her blue eyes while sucking lovingly on the tip. He groaned as she then took him deep into her throat, she lifted her head back up and repeated it over and over again.

When Don pulled his dick from her mouth, it was slick with saliva and he rubbed it all over her face before having her lap at it with her tongue. The man was getting close, taking Melissa's head in his hands holding it still so he could fuck her mouth. He pushed as much as he could into her throat as he inched closer to cumming. Melissa's eyes watered and she gagged a little as Don made it hard for her to catch her breath. He grunted loudly and Jack almost came in his pants as he watched another man cum in his wife's mouth forcing her to swallow it. A little of Don's cum escaped and dripped down Melissa's chin and onto her top. She wiped her chin with the back of her arm then tried to clean her top before zipping it up. Jack and Mike were quick to go downstairs to the bar where they waited until Melissa came out of the office. Jack and Melissa made eye contact as she headed toward the ladies room. She had a sudden look of panic but he smiled and winked just like he had the night before to signal everything was alright.