Melissa Shows Off Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was back on the floor feeling more naughty and adventurous than before. She gave her customers plenty to look at by blatantly exposing her ass and tits. It appeared to Mike and Don that their new server was really enjoying herself and it was obvious to the customers too. They became more emboldened, openly grabbing her ass and lingering with their hands inside her top when tipping her. A few of them even slipped their hands further between her legs to rub her wet pussy. Jack's only real thought was getting her home so he could treat her the same way as the other men.

"It's only a matter of time before I get her ass up on my stage," Mike said to Jack.

Jack laughed and shook his head at the man's persistence. They had a few more drinks together before Jack called it a night and left. He needed to get some rest as the late nights was starting to make it difficult to get up in the morning for his day job. He was sound asleep when he suddenly awoke when he heard Melissa getting home. He got out of bed and went into the kitchen where she was standing by the table. His cock had already hardened. She was still wearing the club's uniform with Don's cum stain on the front and clearly drunk. The animal in him took over as he grabbed her, kissed her roughly before spinning her around and bending her over the table.

"You acted like such a slut tonight, I loved it. Every guy in the place wanted to fuck you," he said while pulling her panties aside and driving himself inside her.

"I wanted it and Don's cock was..." Her voice trailed off as she began groaning from the pounding Jack was giving her.

Melissa was mid-way through a major orgasm when Jack grunted loudly, his body tensing before releasing his load inside her. She gasped and bucked feeling him squirt over and over. It was all she could do when they were finished to shower, she was exhausted and needed to sleep. Her last thought was to wonder what the next night at the club would bring.

As was their routine, Jack and Melissa had breakfast together in the morning. Jack told her that he and Mike watched her give Don a blow job from his office. She was a little taken aback now knowing she could be watched like that but also likely recorded as well. Jack was reassuring her that it was the most erotic thing he had ever seen and told her some of what Mike was saying too. As much as she didn't want to admit it, having a peeping audience was kind of a turn on and seeing how Jack loved seeing her suck another man's cock gave her more ideas. Jack again mentioned how Mike wanted her to dance insisting she would be really good but Melissa still had a hang up about it. He was being a little more insistent about it, not wanting to disappoint Mike. He left her alone to think it over and Melissa had a bit of an epiphany. The whole attraction to Tabitha was based on his voyeuristic tendencies and now he had that with her plus their marriage. Melissa didn't want to dance because of her jealousy of Tabitha and that small area of his mind she occupied. But now she saw an opportunity to completely replace the fantasy of Tabitha in Jack's mind.

"I'll think about it," she said to him as they kissed goodbye.

The day was painfully long for Jack, he was distracted and didn't get much done at his day job. He wanted to see Melissa working one of the busiest nights of the week at the club. Mike told him the place would be filled from late afternoon until closing time and that his neighbor should make more money tonight than she did the others combined. Frustrated Jack pretended to be coming down with a headache and left for the day heading straight to the club. By the limited parking he knew Mike wasn't kidding about it being busy and once he got inside it was seriously crowded.

There didn't appear to be any open tables so he took up a spot at the bar. A beer was set down in front of him without even asking making him chuckle. He looked from one section to the next until he saw Melissa, she was extremely busy waiting tables, getting groped and having guys stuff tips into her mostly unzipped top. Satisfied and settled down after the long day he went upstairs to the office to work on Mike's books. He surprised himself by getting quite a bit done while still managing to watch his wife and drink with Mike. He had decided to head home and gotten up to leave when there was a knock at the door interrupting the last exchange between he and Mike.

"Ah, now there is a beautiful woman," Mike said as Melissa came into the small office with a fresh drink from the bar for her boss.

"I was told to bring this to you," she said with a little slur before setting the glass down on the desk in front of him. "Is there anything else?"

Jack stood watching their interaction, he suspected she was also high by the look in her eyes which made him wonder what she was on. Was it just weed she smoked with one of the girls or coke given to her by Don? He had heard that rumor too. Earlier when Melissa had a minute alone with her husband she told him Mike was trying to get more familiar with her and commenting often about her body and how hot it was. She was certain he would try something with her soon.

"Actually yes. I want you to hang up the tray and start on the pole. You can make a lot more money shaking that ass on stage and in the VIP room than serving drinks.

Not to mention you'll be making me more money too."

"I'm not sure I want to do that."

There was a couple moments of silence as Mike's demeanor changed, becoming more serious. He let out a sigh as he stood up and walked around from his desk to be in front of Jack's wife. She didn't look scared to him but he was ready to step in should Mike get carried away but he was pretty sure that wasn't going to happen. Mike was all sorts of bad, sleazy and manipulative tops on the list but violent didn't seem to be part of his makeup.

"Hey Jack you don't mind giving us some privacy to talk this out do you?" He asked gesturing for him to leave.

"Not at all. I'll talk to you later."

Jack answered quickly not showing any concern for Melissa and walking out the door.

He closed it almost all the way, leaving it open just a crack so he could peak inside. Mike looked at Melissa and smiled, he ran his hand through her blonde hair gently getting a legitimate response from her. She loved to have her hair played with and it seemed to relax her which he picked up on quickly. Jack knew Mike was slick and Melissa was about to find out too.

"Look sweetie, what I need is a girl who can make some cash for the club not just another server. You have the look to earn big bucks besides the dancers have way more fun," he said as he reached around and pulled her into him by her ass.

Melissa let out a little surprised yelp followed by a giggle as her boss caressed her ass under the tiny ruffled skirt through her panties. His other hand continued playing with her hair. Jack was mesmerized watching his wife succumb so easily to the man.

"Just think about being up there and all those hungry eyes on your naked body, each one of them wishing they could get between those sexy legs. You know the girls do special parties too, a lot of money to be made in that and you get to have some real adventures." He continued to sell it to Melissa.

Her chest was starting to heave as he never stopped groping her ass the entire time he talked and Melissa almost seemed to be in a trance like state.

"Starting tomorrow night you're stripping right?" He finally asked looking deeply into her eyes.

"Yes," she said giving him the answer he wanted and with that confirmation out there Jack's pants tightened with the image of her on stage with the guys in the front row leering at her.

"Good girl. Now how about you do something else for me?"

He then whispering something in her ear that Jack could not hear. Melissa's cheeks reddened clearly blushing but she nodded, she slowly knelt down in front of him and Jack knew what he whispered. Mike leaned back against the desk as she worked with his belt, then the button and finally the zipper of his pants. He looked completely satisfied with himself as she pulled down his pants and underwear to his ankles, his hard cock stood out at her, staring her in the face. He had a reason to be happy with himself Jack thought, the man had an eight inch cock and his wife appreciated it by the excited look on her face.

Melissa took a hold of it, wrapping her slender fingers around the shaft and pumped it just inches from her mouth. She smiled up at him as she teased the head with the tip of her tongue. Mike knew he had something special with her, she wasn't the same as some of the other crackhead dancers he employed. She licked the length of his cock to the base and back multiple times before opening wide to take him inside her mouth. He groaned as she began to suck him hungrily. Jack kept checking the hallway, he didn't want to get caught peeping on them but he had no intention of leaving now. Melissa moaned as she bobbed on him.

"You love my cock don't you? Have you been thinking about sucking it?" He asked staring down at her.

Melissa lifted her mouth, slowly dragging her tongue around the head before answering him.

"I've wanted to suck it since you hired me. It's so big and thick I want to suck every night."

Jack's draw dropped never had he heard her talk like that and offering to suck it every night blew him away. Mike laughed as he pulled her head back down and made her take him deep into her throat. She gagged but kept sucking, he knew he had her where he wanted. She continued to devour him for a couple more minutes.

"Stand up," he directed.

Melissa did as she was told getting up from her knees. Jack watched unable to say anything or even move as the man gripped his wife by the back of her neck and bent her over the desk abruptly. Her cheek was pressed into the hard wood surface as he yanked her panties down her long legs. The little skirt she wore was flipped up exposing her ass and pussy to Mike. He caressed her bare cheeks, inspecting them thoroughly as he spread them.

"Now that is a sweet piece of ass," he stated just before smacking it sharply making Melissa squeal.

He positioned himself behind her lining up his eight inch prick to her opening. He rubbed the head between her lips feeling how wet she was. He rubbed it up and down along her slit teasing Melissa, she moaned aching to have him inside her. Jack loved how she looked bent over like that, her legs looked incredibly long with those black heels. Mike tapped her ankles forcing her legs wider apart.

"This pussy is ready for a hard fucking."

"God yes...fuck me," she hissed again shocking Jack with how badly she wanted Mike's cock.

Mike smirked before thrusting forward burying half his length into her warm, welcoming pussy. Melissa cried out as she felt his thick cock inside her for the first time, it was shocking at first, but instantly became pure pleasure. He pulled back and slammed into her, this time all the way. Jack was almost ready to explode in his pants seeing how his wife was being held down and fucked. Mike wasted no time finding a hard, fast rhythm; each time he thrust Melissa grunted from the force. It was becoming more intense with every passing moment, Jack could hear the slapping of Mike's flesh against his wife. The audible sounds coming out of them reminded him of a porno movie.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! I want your cock," Melissa spat out as she gripped the edge of the desk with her fingers.

"Take it bitch! You love my cock. Tell me you do!"

Jack was aching to touch himself but knew he couldn't. Melissa was crying out when her body went rigid. Jack could see the muscles in her legs flex as her climax hit her hard, Mike kept driving into her as she tightened around him. He groaned deeply fighting the urge to unload inside her pussy. He wanted her to swallow his cum, he made all the girls do it. He pumped and pumped, even pressing his thumb to her ass triggering another orgasm. Jack had never seen her cum like that before and for the first time felt a little jealous.

"I love it," Melissa moaned as her body trembled as she slowly relaxed.

Mike grunted then pulled out, he was on the verge of cumming. He took Melissa by her hair, spun her around to face him and put her down on her knees. He rubbed his slick cock over her lips and smeared her own juices over her face.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Melissa opened up and took him inside. She tasted her own juices mixed with his cum as he began to shoot. She held onto his hips as his body jerked, she swallowed quickly to take it all but it was the heaviest load she'd ever experienced and some leaked out from the corner of her mouth. Her legs felt like rubber, her skin glistened from perspiration and she was gasping for air. Mike wiped his forehead before pulling up his underwear and pants.

"You should get cleaned up before going back out on the floor," Mike suggested, dismissing her quickly and asserting his position of authority over her once again.

Melissa smiled while pulling up her panties and adjusting her skirt. She walked out the door and straight into her husband. She looked at him then down at the floor, even though they knew this was likely to happen she still felt awkward. Jack tilted her head up to look into her eyes, he wasn't angry or upset but simply more turned on than ever before. He took her hand placing it on his crotch as if to confirm it for her. She massaged it gently and smiled, everything was good and she would take care of him later at home. She left him standing in the hallway because she had to clean up and get back to work. Jack walked back into Mike's office to see him with a big smile on his face.

"Your neighbor is a sweet piece of ass. You should be tapping into that pussy too. Not a bad cocksucker either. Be sure and come back tomorrow and you'll see her on stage."

"I'd like to fuck her but it's too close to home if you know what I mean. I'll make sure I'm here tomorrow."

"I'll save you a front row seat buddy. After all I owe you one for recommending her."

Jack was thinking, "You owe me more than one. You just fucked my wife."

Mike was scanning the surveillance system when he said, "Come here and look at this. Your neighbor is one horny little lady."

Jack walked over to Mike's desk and he saw that Don had Melissa bent over his desk now and was fucking her hard, with her begging for his cock. Jack couldn't believe his eyes. His dick strained in his pants watching his wife getting fucked for the second time in just a few minutes.

"If you want, I'll get her back up here so you can have a turn."

He thought about it but resisted the urge, "I better not, she knows my wife too."

After watching Don cum in her pussy Jack decided it was time to head home. He didn't think anything else would happen other than her showing herself off and getting groped some more and he was spent. A few hours later, Melissa got home, she was super drunk and reminded him of how Tabitha used to look sometimes but when she smiled at him his cock hardened again. It was his sweet wife fulfilling his fantasies and discovering her own.

"I need you to fuck me. Now," she said almost pleading with Jack.

"Did anyone else fuck you after I left?"

"No."

"That's too bad," Jack replied with a smile.

He followed her into the bedroom staring at her ass and thinking about how rough Mike and Don fucked her earlier. He never realized that she liked it like that. He had been intense with her before but not like they were.

"Take it off but leave on the heels," he told her. "It makes you look like a real slut."

Melissa made a face, surprised by his direction but she did as she was told. He then pushed her onto the bed. She let out a little cry and giggled as she landed on her back with her legs spread wide open. He smiled while climbing on top of her and driving his hard dick into her well used pussy. She groaned as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, Jack was fucking her hard.

"I was their whore tonight, now I'm your whore," she said looking up at him.

That comment sent Jack over the edge as he pulled both of her legs up folding her over. Melissa gasped as her heels were pointed up at the ceiling. He thrust harder and faster treating her like a whore. Melissa closed her eyes loving every stroke and his dominance over her body. It was only a minute before she was crying out and her pussy clenched around him like a vice. He groaned and started blasting inside her. She was moaning softly as Jack took some deep breaths to compose himself, he saw the glazed look in her eyes having had another orgasm. Her legs fell from his shoulders and off to the sides as Jack rolled off. They laid there together talking about whether she should go through with stripping at the club. Jack was encouraging her to go for it and least give it a try. He thought she seemed to want to do it and Melissa admitted to being curious. She also confided to her husband it felt like she was competing with Tabitha on some level. Jack let out a sigh understanding what she was saying but reassured her there was no comparison to be made.

"What about the VIP room and lap dances?" She asked him.

"It's up to you but I think it would be hot. I can watch on the surveillance camera."

The next day Melissa had it worked out with Mike that she would start work at six o'clock until closing time. Her plan was to get there an hour early and have a few drinks, maybe smoke a joint to help ease her nerves before starting as a stripper. When she arrived, Don told her to get changed into her costume before 6 PM and start mixing with the customers. He wanted to ease her into it before sending her up on the stage in front of a full house. He then told her that after her stage show there would be guys lined up to take her into one of the VIP rooms. He went on to explain that one room was for lap dances and the other was if she wanted to go a little further. It was up to her how far she wanted to go with the customers, he gave her the going rate for a hand job or a blowjob but stressed not to have all out sex with the customers.

"Nobody wants to see a cum filled, gaping cunt dancing in front of them," he said crudely. "And you need a stage name, how about Lyssa?"

At about 5:45 PM Melissa went to get changed. Her heart was racing as she changed into a tiny red bikini that covered her nipples and left a lot of cleavage exposed. The bottoms were high cut in the back but not quite a thong. She hoped Jack would be there for moral support but he wasn't at the club yet. She gave herself another look in the mirror, she had done a great job with her makeup and her nails were professionally done. She put her hair up into a high ponytail and wondered if this was how Tabitha felt before dancing. Mike stopped in to check her out and whistled through his teeth.

"Have a shot of tequila, it'll calm you down," he said as he set it down on the table.

Melissa took the shot, it burned going down and she made a face. Mike laughed, gave her ass a smack and told her to get out on the floor and make some money. Her job was to get the customers to buy more drinks and to make some cash doing lap dances before going up on stage.

Jack was late getting to the club because of his work and traffic He was actually nervous for Melissa, it was so different from when he used to see Tabitha strip mainly because that relationship was never going to last. He scanned the floor as soon as he walked in. The dancer on the stage was not his wife, he anxiously looked around until he saw her at the end of the bar talking to a guy. He had just bought her a drink and Jack noticed his hand was on her leg just above the knee. Jack took up a spot not far from them at the bar and ordered a drink. The businessman looked to be in his forties, he had neat salt and pepper hair and was a little overweight but not fat.