Melody Lane

Story Info
"You want to be in the Movie."
1.4k words
4.36
4.4k
3

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was summed to a meeting with the managing committee of the law firm, nervously, I walked to conference room. As a Junior associate attorney my responsibilities are gathering information for legal cases and assisting senior attorneys in forming arguments. I facilitate the research process and interview key individuals involved in a case before going to court. I help complete court and administrative paperwork. I argue motions I have helped prepare and sometimes question witnesses with whom I have worked with.

Dressed in a black business skirt suit on my five foot two frame, black pumps on my cute little feet, red hair pulled back, I knocked on the door. Very nervous at what waited behind that door.

"Cheryle, don't bother sitting down this will not take long," the managing partner said in a gruff voice. "We are very pleased with your work here and we've decided you should take lead on a case," sliding a folder across the large conference table in my general direction.

I picked the folder up, thanking them for the opportunity, I headed back to my office. The case involved a porn actress, Melody Lane, who was filming a movie here in Chicago. I had a meeting with her tomorrow over lunch at the Dearborn restaurant so I want to do has much research I could.

The case was fairly cut and dry she had a contract and the production company had violated that contract. I will not go into details for confidentiality reasons. Still it is good to know everything about your client so there are no surprises. I would watch some of her movies when I got home so I could familiarize with her work.

Arriving home and striping off my work attire I poured some wine and sat down to watch Melody Lane perform. The first video showed her naked playing a guitar, a fellow musician, very erotic almost like looking in a mirror. The next vide showed her naked sucking her own cute toes before inserting a black butt plug. Her naked body looked allot like mine small breast, red pubes, long red hair.

My wetness grew watching her like I watched myself in my bedroom mirror. My hands found my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing and squeezing them. Bringing one of my breast to my mouth, teased, flicking my long tongue over my hard nipple. Taking my time enjoying the show as she revealed her cute little shaved penis, stroking it playing with her balls. I let my hand slide down slowly over my stomach through my red pubes to my wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my labia. Inserting one, then two fingers, inside me slowly moving in and out my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my clit rubbing it gently the whole time watching the scene play out in the screen. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out.

I was so turned on my juices trickling down my ass crack sent shivers up my spine. Looking at that read headed slut on the screen butt plug in her tight ass jacking her small shaved penis. Hungerly I sucked fingers fresh from my own pussy imagining it was her beautiful cock. Mesmerized by the little red headed slut with a cute little penis.

My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the room. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of my ass to my brown flower rubbing my juices on my tight asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one finger inside my ass thrusting in deep. Then out, then in, adding another finger and a third driving hard pounding my ass. Rubbing my swollen clit the first waves of sheer pleasure encompass me.

The sounds coming out of my mouth surprised me. Something primal taking over, losing all rational control, I submitted to Melody Lane. The idea of submitting to her giving my self completely over, serving only to desire, pleasure. Bringing my fingers up to taste my ass, "you dirty slut" I heard her say, licking them eagerly. I'm yours take me, make me cum for you, while I watch you perform.

So soft between my fingers I love my cute little bush, Melody has a small one too. Sliding down, past my other hand still rubbing my swollen clit, touching my labia gently. Plunging my fingers in hard, deep ready to cum for you Melody. Watch me as a shattering orgasm shakes my body, my cute little toes curl, screams and moans escaping my lips. While your first squirt of white cum squirts out in your hand on my computer screen watching you bring it to your sweet mouth tasting it.

Exhausted, spent, I laid in bed dreaming of our meeting the next day. What should I wear, would she think we looked like sisters too, for some reason her cute little penis danced in my head.

I showered in the morning preparing for my special meeting, applied my make-up, making sure it was just right. I stood before my large closet for a long time, the outfit had to be perfect, business slutty. Choosing a red suit and matching heels covering my rad lace panties and bra set.

The morning dragged on. preparing for my lunch meeting, as the hour neared I loaded my brief case and head out to the busy downtown streets. Entering the Dearborn I spotted her sitting in the corner. Walking up to the table where she was sitting sipping a white wine. I introduced myself and shook her soft hand wondering if that was the one she came in.

We ate and talked, I laid out my plans to force a settlement, she seemed so pleased. We joke that we looked like sisters, she touched my hand, talking to her the attorney persona drifted away and the slut came to play. I slipped off my heels rubbing the sole off my foot against the top of Melody's.

My toes playing their own game under the table rubbing Melody's leg. Her barefoot finding mine a sensual game of footsie has we drank coffee after finishing lunch. Her red hair draping a soft tender face, beautiful, I excused my self to use the facilities.

"I'll go with you," Melody said with a shy smile.

My heart racing as we walk toward the ladies room. Once inside the bathroom we were all alone to my surprise. Entering a stall, Melody following close behind, I turned to express shock. But her lips found mine her long tongue dancing in my mouth what a wonderful feeling. My hand playing with her small breast, she stroked my face with her soft hands, what was I doing.

Stepping back from me she lowered her jeans a cute little bulge in her black panties.

"Like what you see," noticing me starring.

I looked away, see reached out and caressed my hand, kissing my neck softly. Her mouth moved to mine we kissed our tongues intertwined. I was so turn on, what was I doing, it felt so good natural, I tingled all over, I wanted more. My hand slid inside her panties stroking that small shaved penis with the little red patch above. So smooth, rubbing her sweet balls, my hand exploring my sister's smooth dick.

I felt Melody apply slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down, OMG, sucking a beautiful trans dick, I felt myself drifting down to my knees, what was I doing, kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor. How did I get here on my knees rubbing her beautiful clit/cock wanting to taste Melody's cum. Something primal took me over, I wanted to be her bathroom slut, I wanted to make Melody cum, I dove in licking & sucking her cock and her balls, I heard her moaning. My hand slipped to her ass which I probed with one finger then two, my mouth still devouring her cock, we both moaned in pleasure, grabbing my head with both hands grinding her cock into my face. She was so hard which encouraged me any thoughts of were I was drifted away all I want was to give her an orgasm swallow her cum. Her groans grew louder she started bucking her hips, Melody squealed in delight, holding my head firmly in place wave after wave shook her body squirting cum in my mouth and all over my face.

.

Raising to my feet she licked her cum off my face, then kissing me gently on the lips, she whispered, "You want to be in the Movie."