All Comments on 'Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 10'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please more

Best Author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jesus

This gore rape was too much for me it made me physically ill. Tapping out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another great chapter.

Damn, that was brutal. You took it to all the kinky hot corners. The co-workers grinding their soles of their shoes on her pussy and the dark dark ending. I can’t wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ghetto

Please make the ghetto thing happen, or jail Gangbang by huge cocks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Two things

It was a good chapter but besides two scenes, it all felt like a build up for the next one. Which I know can't wait to read, and I hope it will come sooner than the 10th chapter

Big fan. Love the way you are going with it. A bit weird even for me the thing with the father but still good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
you are running in circle.

You should move on. There is nothing more to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
you are running in circle

You should move on. There is nothing more to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You are not running in circles, he is just going for the slingshot

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

worst kind of drivel

roseyfingersroseyfingersalmost 5 years ago
Are there many men who would even want to have sex with this poor woman?

The writing is good and the idea was initially interesting, but I can't understand this. Are there many men who would really want to have sex with Melody, let alone mobs of guys who would line up to use her? What's the attraction?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ignore the critics

Ignore the critics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mug shots are public record

To add to her eternal degradation, her mugshot is her cum covered face and hair with FREE BLOWJOBS. Across her forehead on Sharpie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What's the point?

You should stop. This is gross.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 5 years ago
Enough

When does this end and the assholes get theirs ?

trickamsterdamtrickamsterdamalmost 5 years ago
It's not really rape.

Not only is she cumming, but she could tell any of her coworkers "please call 911!." But she doesn't. I agree she if wasn't into it, and it was just torture, yeah, gross. But it does a pretty good job of explaining why she's into it. It's also clearly not supposed to be realistic. Good prose, erotic, keep going.

One thing, it might be cool for her to catch a few STDs. Over 500, many in the ass, most bare, her pussy all beat up and her immune system probably fucked up from the drugs and exhaustion, she's gonna catch something; and her having to go to the drugstore for her std meds with the pharmacist's judging eyes, might be cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I was really into the first chapter, and I'm always rolling my eyes at people who leave hateful comments on stories in this section, but I have to say ... I only keep checking in because I hope each installment will be the last and will feature someone actually helping her and arresting the guys, if not murdering them, frankly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Have to agree

End it. At this point I am very surprised that this fictional character has not committed suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ending Suggestion

Love the series. I can't imagine that it could go on forever tho. You did set up a couple nice female foils in this chapter. You gotta give Melody a tiny win to go out on. Why not have her turn the tables slightly and rope them in instead of her for a finale?

bittykitty869bittykitty869almost 5 years ago
soooo hot

she clearly is enjoying it or she wouldn't keep cumming lol really hoping her dad is the one to bail her out and try to teach her a lesson......after a few hours with the local police force hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just stop

Enough already. The first few chapters were great but it's gone steadily downhill from there.

mirror_worldsmirror_worldsalmost 5 years ago
You know where the door is.

To all the people that think this has gone to far and don't like it. You can show your selves out and find another story. Some people including me, would like to see how far he can take the story, I don't care if he writes 30 chapters and another 30 and end up having melody getting fucked in black hole by 5 dimensional cocks.

Why people that don't like something that doesn't affect them or anyone in the world in this matter want to have their way and the thing to stop?

Get the fuck out of this story and go read another one, what ever you like.

For example I hate gore, and trans and shemales etc. BUT I DONT GO AROUND AND TELLING PEOPLE WRITING STORIES LIKE THESE TO STOP JUST CAUSE I DONT LIKE THEM SINCE THEY DONT HURT ANYONE AND THEY DONT AFFECT ANYONE ELSE!

Freaking cry babies.

Orpheus, keep going and when you reach the end, keep going some more. Nice stuff, this chapter felt like a filler to be honest, I have seen your previous work, I know and I hope you will continue writing good stories about melody.

Can't wait for the next chapter, I hope it doesnt take months again tho. <3

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To mirror_worlds

Hilarious. Thank you for that. Yeah, I also don't understand why people seek out stories they're obviously not going to like, read them, then complain. But whatever.

I've received the "filler" criticism on a few different chapters (that were quite different from one another), so I'm not entirely sure what to do to avoid the appearance of that in the future. However, I think the coming chapters will be fairly different than what has come before for Melody, so hopefully it stays fresh for the invested readers. I might try to release shorter chapters to make up for the long gaps in between publishing.

As always, thanks for reading, and please email me if you'd like to give me suggestions for what types of things you'd like to see going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
next chapter

Maybe her dad comes to bail her out of jail (after she spends a few days in not having anyone to bail her out or any money, so she's the playtoy for the guards?) and he gives in and fucks her and later her brother does too. hard to find more ways to degrade her and make her filthy without super gross stuff like scat, eating condoms, and prolapsing..

mirror_worldsmirror_worldsalmost 5 years ago
Outside

What I said in the email about her saying but her father is outside the cell (so it has more meaning) and he just watches and masturbates (and she loses hope again)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
cringe

I think the author knows he ran out of stuff to write about and is just unnecessarily trying to escalate the story. XD what a clusterfuck

honeydew4uhoneydew4ualmost 5 years ago
Ignore the haters!

I've been a long time fan, since the days of the Christy story - which I hope you will continue also.

The story of Melody's descent to whoredom is titillating, and the fact that each stage further down the rabbit hole gives her massive uncontrollable orgasms is damn erotic.

I always check in for the latest chapter, and I'm sure that just like Melody's fictional online fandom, this story has it's own fandom of dedicated readers who are invested in the tale of her downward spiral. Your writing style is captivating. I enjoy the way you emphasize that the mere thought of the actual degradation is what gives her those spectacular orgasms.

Keep writing. Even though I fear Melody's story may not conclude the way I want it to, I still will continue to follow. (Damnit, I want Brian and Kevin both to get some good dick up the ass!!) But I defer to the author.

Great work, press on!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

So far this has been a fantastic series and I hope to see more of it coming in the future - if you don't mind a recommendation though I think it would be better if she at least tried to resist, fight, escape etc rather than giving in all the time and her ending up tied, gagged, blindfolded etc somewhere public for a good time for passers by would be good. I'd also quite like to read a similar styled story from the point of view of a man in a similar situation, kidnapped and used by hordes of women well past the point of pleasure becoming pain again ideally unwilling, helpless and tied - perhaps the two stories could even interweave with the two gangbang slaves put together.

mirror_worldsmirror_worldsalmost 5 years ago
So what has been happening

So, what has been happening, a few weeks have passed since the release of chapter 10. Have you started of the 11? and if so yes, how is it going?

honeydew4uhoneydew4ualmost 5 years ago
Melody enjoys being used

The allure for me is how much the actual degradation and humiliation gives her those explosive orgasms. Don't turn it into a sob story. Keep reminding your readers how much she reluctantly enjoys being used as a slut.

Psylent21Psylent21almost 5 years ago
Another amazing chapter! Chapter 11 when?

This has to be one of the best series on the entire website and leaves me just wanting to see Melody get ravished in new twisted ways. It was nice to see a check up on some of the male POVs in her father and Brian this chapter. I can’t wait to see what happens with them. Does her father meet her at her next open gangbang incognito or does he let himself be known to her? The anal fisting into double fisting into double pussy fisting scene was one of the best moments in the series and I’m thankful that you made it the focal point. It’s the scene I’ve been coming back to the most recently. That being said, I would have liked to see more detail in the anal fisting part. For example, I would have loved you to include them toying with her ass by pulling nearly out of her before reinserting their forearm up her ass just to tease her with the possibility of relief. Also, when they tried to pull their hand out or reinsert it while in a fist just to put the maximum amount of stretch on her asshole. I hope this is the new bar of how much volume her holes can take only to push it further next chapters. She is now primed for double anal, triple penetrations, and double anal fistings, can’t wait for it! Also, keep bringing back childhood authority figures when you see fit. The best part of these events is their dialogue so more of that is always welcome. There are so many things I hope to see her do in the upcoming chapters. I hope to see more lesbian scenes where she gets her holes fucked by the biggest toys/Stalin’s and maybe there will be another girl that shows up that wants to be the next Melody or at least share part of her gangbang. Melody needs a cum snowballing partner anyway. Another thing that you did in this chapter that you should consider bringing back was give her a time based challenges. I’d love to see you use the premise again for some more vile acts and see her fail at some of them just to receive a harsh punishment that she deep down wants. Some other things that would be perfect for her are guys pissing deep in her holes as she is getting fucked, a cum enema that she has to suck out of her own ass, and more mega insertions.

Thanks for what you’ve given us so far, it’s been spectacular! Any chance you can give a small update? Cheers and hope all is well!

arizonian2arizonian2almost 5 years ago
Still amazing

It's remarkable that you've managed to keep this story so consistently good throughout so many chapters. None of it feels old or overdone, I could open any of the chapters randomly and easily get off without having to use anything else.

The one thing I think is really missing is getting to hear her beg for more. I'd love to see more dialogue overall from her, the bits in the older chapters where she looks right into the camera and confesses to the world that she loves it (or when she was on the phone with her dad, hnnng) are my absolute favorite. It would be great to see some really great mind-break style babbling or begging from her.

My dream scene in chapter 11 is that ultimately it's her dad that picks her up from the police station and takes her home. Things seem okay just long enough for her to start to feel safe, only for him to go to town on her one on one all fucking night. Maybe after that, when she thinks it's over, it turns out he's invited a bunch of people she knew from her old life over to have their way with her in a more intimate, personal gang bang.

Thanks for all you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
possible further developments

Melody is already running borderline hospitalisation scenarios. Brian [and possibly others] needs to be outed rembering that humiliation and embarassment is strongly gender based

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone as always for the comments and feedback. I honestly haven't written a ton of the next chapter yet (less than two pages), but I've been getting more in the mood to write recently, and have picked it up a little more in recent days. Hopefully I can get the next one out to you guys sooner than later, but I don't want to give a hard estimate yet because I'm sure I won't meet whatever I say. Just know I'm still at it, and thanks for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

How is writing chapter 11 going? I am curios about next Melody's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where next?

Just curious as to the outline of melody's next chapter? Where can it possibly go from here? I have confidence you'll pull it off, i just can't imagine what's next. Look forward to the next chapter, keep it up

HResource2019HResource2019over 4 years ago
Amazing

You are a great writter. And i really liked the sad part. This makes your story different from the other ones. Hollywood really fryed our brains with happy endings. It would be really cool if you will describe her state of mind accentuating her madness.

Psylent21Psylent21over 4 years ago
Update on Chapter 11

Just curious on how the eleventh installment is developing. We are all eagerly awaiting for what you have planned for Melody. Cheers, hope all is well!

dikiwh8dikiwh8over 4 years ago
More!

I am (im)patiently waiting for the end of her saga. PLEEEAASSSSE?

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusover 4 years agoAuthor
Update

I'm getting pretty close to finished with Chapter 11. Luckily it looks like my schedule will be allowing me to write more often soon, so subsequent chapters should come a bit quicker, hopefully.

mirror_worldsmirror_worldsover 4 years ago
Cant wait

I srsly cant wait for chapter 11. I do hope things turn out the way you want in a way where you can post the next chapters faster with out losing quolity.

I hope by the end of the month to see chapter 11. <3

PrincessAzula7PrincessAzula7over 4 years ago
Did I forget to leave a comment? Oops

Hi Orpheus! Loved this chapter as usual, and got a good chuckle out of some of the comments too. I came back to see if there was an update and realised I'd never posted a comment about this chapter - my bad!

I second the others in saying it'd be hot if her dad picked her up out of jail. Another person's comment about her having to pick up medication for STDs while the pharmacist judges her was quite alluring as well. I wonder where you want to end up with this? With so many fucking her bare, surely she's going to pick up something. I always end up reminded of a scene from another story I read where the girl was actively trying to get infected with as many STDs as possible, even going as far as to organise a gangbang where she fucks and sucks infected people in an effort to get infected herself. Don't know if that's a route you want to go down, but I wouldn't complain if you did!

I check back to your profile often, though I try not to reread the story too much as I don't want it to lose its sparkle. Though I have to admit, the chapter where she fucks her brothers three friends in the van, and the one where she fucks her old teachers... I can't help but return to those.

One thing I would LOVE to see is a return of those boys from her school who used to bully her. The scene where they take her after her initial gangbang was super hot, but it was also short and not as descriptive as I would have liked.

The allure for this story for me is a girl being absolutely destroyed, I have zero interest in seeing her get revenge or seeing any of the men who organised this get destroyed as well. I hope that's not a road you're going down, but obviously this is just one woman's opinion and you can do what you like with your own story.

Feel free to send me a message, I adore your story and would love talking about it with you!

-E

mirror_worldsmirror_worldsover 4 years ago
Everyday

Everyday I came here excited that the next chepter would be out and each day I see it hasnt and makes my anticipation bigger, and its nice and sad at the same moment.

I want to see so bad what will happen at the station, I hope I don't raise my expectations too high. But still, what ever comes will be fantastic.

Come on.. !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Make it dark and twisted

I don’t need to see Melody get rescued or redeemed. I’m here to see her body and spirit get destroyed and humiliated. Auction off her hair. Drown her in piss again. Make her very existence hell and heaven as the sexual deviation gets her off then knock her up and give her a daughter so Melody Jr. can pick up where her moms sloppy pussy leaves off in the future.

mirror_worldsmirror_worldsover 4 years ago
To dark and twisted.

I am with you man. The daughter part, could give this a spin for many more chapters but its really hard to draw the line bewteen beeing sexy and hot and just disgusting, you know what I mean. But the part of no salvation yeah.. this aint real life. No happy ending needed.

Also, when then next chapter coming ?? :D :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I am webdev and I wrote a script which checks for new comments here and a new chapter after every 10 minutes. And I am disappointed, because it still didn't notify me about new chapter.

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusover 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

I promise it's coming, guys. Sorry I'm slow. I've been busy in real life. Should be having more time soon. Next chapter is mostly done. I promise things aren't going to turn out good for her.

mirror_worldsmirror_worldsover 4 years ago
Yay!

Yay! For the part that its comming and yay for the not good part.

Also, totaly understandable. Real life takes issue first. But I hope you can understand our anticipation.

whore4urwhore4urover 4 years ago

No need to apologise, we're happy(ish) that you're living life. Glad to hear too that things aren't getting any better for Melody. I love the fact she can't help loving the fact she's getting so degraded. Would love to hear her say it more. Wouldn't mind if Brian and co made a comeback, but only to push her further to the depths. Looking forward to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This comment section is crazy, the fact some people can actually find this hot, even worse the guy who ACTUALLY thinks up this stuff. Both parties are VERY wrong, and definitely don’t have a moral compass. It became too much at chapter 2, now it’s just sickening

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...