Mel's Fluid Intake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping more and more into control as Melinda succumbed to her arousal, Ben worked her body better than she knew she could do. With his control subverting hers, he made her massage and squeeze her breasts to the very edge of bruising, layering it with thick watery sweat that made her palms rub and twist and her nipples slip and spin in her fingertips, the thick wetness receding back into her skin where her palms left through her network of pores as she slipped her hands down between her legs. She parted her own cunt and felt the bubbling wetness dripping from her love cave in a way that made her yearn needily for release, picturing how hot her spread pussy had to look as her juices flowed from deep inside her.

Reabsorbing the extra water, Melinda's fingertips twisted down into her hole easily and she let herself close around three slick digits, feeling her cave tightening around fingers that sent sensations back to her brain but did not yield to her hesitations. Ben used her own body to fuck her, one hand sawing three stiff fingers deep inside her while the other turned into a mini vibrator on her clit, drumming and buzzing until she began to buck and squirm on the sheets, her pussy overflowing with wetness, giving her a feeling of fullness and helping to wash and massage every inch of her deepest insides. Melinda moaned and moved, but though her legs and head responded to her, her hands were obedient now to Ben's sentience, which robbed her of the ability to stop or loose the spot. When her touch found it, she groaned and shook, and only Ben's assistance held her orgasm at bay as she climbed, climbed, and then kept on fucking climbing.

'You like to be dominated.' Ben said. Melinda shook and moved as he fucked herself, moaning loudly. 'You like to be made to praise a dominant figure, one who pleasures you.' Mel moaned louder. 'You enjoy submissive intercourse, and you - cum - best when such pleasure is withheld from you until you can properly warrant it.' Ben said, self-assured as only one can be when they have complete confidence in their knowledge. He was right to; no, he was spot on, again - not just with her body but with her true desires. He remembered everything Mel had ever done, wanted, and enjoyed. She knew what was coming even though she didn't know what the AI had planned for her, and though she wanted to resist him and argue and be a brat about it, she knew his control drove her insane. All of a sudden her aching hands froze. She groaned and whimpered, her body actually still fucking her own fingers a little as she rocked her hips, but there was very little she could do to her own arms, and as she stared down between her legs, she saw her hands freakily still, frozen in the act of masturbation - or was it intercourse now? - obeying another master. She groaned in desperation.

'Who is a good girl?' Ben's voice said, not shouting, but blindingly loud. She twitched, but her body was only half under her command. Her lip found it's way between her teeth, and Ben prevented her from drawing blood by making it slip wetly out again as she bit down.

'I-i.. I a-am?' Melinda tried, but she couldn't hide anything from the being in her very own brain. Her hands flew away from her body and pinned her to the sheets as if manipulated by ghosts. She writhed but was helpless, stuck as if half crucified. She moaned plaintively. 'I-I am a g-good girl,' she tried.

'Who do you want?' Ben asked her, his voice loud and firm in her brain.

'Y-you,' Mel said uncertainly. Her ankles shot into action and firmly locked themselves to the corners of the bed. Her own muscles, it turned out, were the perfect tool to stop her from breaking bonds that didn't exist. She was immobilized, only her panting chest rising and falling, her pussy still twitching and pulsating. She could see her own solid nipples rising and falling on her chest and knew her pussy was still sopping below them. It was so hot...

'I- I want you, Ben,' she repeated with more confidence. A swirling wash of water burst from every pore on her skin, and she suddenly felt as if she were afloat in a pool. The stimulation was heightened to an excruciatingly strong level as it reached her shared neurons, and she shuddered all over, her whole body stimulated like a massage from a thousand hands. She sighed a blissful moan and swallowed a mouthful of water that she felt go down. Her pussy twitched.

'Who will you cum for?' Ben's dominating thoughts rang out. This time, Mel was ready to accept it. She could feel Ben's water molecules swirling like a tiny whirlpool inside her pussy and it was setting her on fire.

'I want to cum for you Ben,' she repeated confidently.

'No, you will cum ONLY for me,' Ben drilled. Water slipped under her hood with ease and Mel felt her clit come to life. She gasped, and water swam into her mouth, but when she swallowed it she didn't choke - it was just like an on-demand glass of water, rolling down her throat to be reabsorbed instantly. He was coating her skin from head to toe in a later of rushing, swimming fluid, and sending her nerves ablaze. She whimpered again, certain that affirming her desire to cum for Ben would have brought her orgasm forth, but he kept her on edge. An evil grin suddenly split her face.

'I know you better than you do,' Ben said with her own mouth. 'I know your deepest desires, even the ones you haven't yet come to realize. You don't just want to be dominated, Melinda - you want to be controlled. You want your freedom to act and think taken away. You want someone to make your body their toy, to use you, to direct you. You don't just want to submit, you want to become a drone.' Mel's heart pounded faster and faster, but nothing abated - her arousal only steepened, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Deep, deep down, the idea of being completely pliant and obedient - even to the point of moving or speaking or doing actions utterly at command, without thinking about them herself first - did make her yearn. Ben had helped her see that now, and despite years of running from a truth she had told herself was pathetic or cringey, she wanted it more than anything else. Her cunt pulsed desperately.

'I...' Mel stammered, feeling her pussy rushing with water. 'I... Want to be... Your drone,' She intoned. 'I want... You... To control me. I want you... To command my very mind.' And as she spoke, she realized that it was her that was speaking. Ben's voice, which had served as an undercurrent for most of her speech so far, was silent. Although he was in control of so much of her body, he had let her mind, and only her mind, say her last words.

'No one else but me can give you such complete control,' Ben said, and his voice had a new level of human understanding in it. She felt his sincerity - he knew as well as she did that only he, who literally shared her brain, could so totally dominate her, rob her of all control and yet still have her inhabit her body. He could do everything she could do, feel and think everything she could, and he could do anything with her. She could take a back seat in her own skin and let him live in her body if she wanted to. With a twitch, she realized that idea was more attractive than she'd thought. She wanted that with a capital fucking give it to me now.

'Make me cum,' she thought distantly, pleading but calm. It was a primal, but un-polished need formed into brainwaves. Ben was a step ahead.

'Give up control.' He was already inheriting her body from her as he spoke, and Mel felt her body slip entirely into his will. She let him take her over, and felt the giddyingly alien sensation of her own brain moving under external stimulus. She felt dizzy and floaty as she felt herself being subdued in first-person. This was no trick, no video, no hypnotic trance - her neurons were responding to someone else's conscious control.

He didn't have to speak. He didn't even have to think. But Mel knew he did it just for her, just to satisfy her ears as they heard her empty, breathy voice say the words, 'cum for me.' She exploded, orgasm ripping her mind in two as Ben enhanced her pleasure right to the edge of danger. She whited out, bliss overloading every synapse not nailed down. Her immobilized form jerked and squirmed viciously as water rushed in and out of her pussy in a mimicking thrusting motion, cramming itself into her and sucking itself out like a fuck machine dildo made from water. She squirted into the fluid and her streams of slightly cloudy wetness streaked into it like bullets shot into a pool, lighter patches of the water-dildo that rapidly lost power before distilling into the mass and helping to pump back into her. She jerked and tensed as she came, and Ben gave her just enough control back to moan and buck and fuck herself.

She didn't realize it, but her legs had curled up, freed from Ben's internal grip, and her hands had flown in to crush her tits in pleasure. She rolled and shook, and through it all, every drop of sweat and cum that erupted from her was reabsorbed into her body as Ben kept her hydrated and clean. She came long, longer than typically possible, her brain sending the signals as long as Ben told it to. Minutes passed and Mel's brain fried a little as she rocked, until finally, finally, finally Ben let her let go and dropped her into a long, soothing comedown. She panted and groaned, going limp all over as she rode the high for a long, long time. It took ten minutes for her to think again and five more to lift one aching hand off her right breast.

'Thank you,' she barely whispered.

'You're welcome.' She replied to herself. Then, she grinned, stupidly.

She was fucking talking to herself. How dumb was that?

And because Ben understood her, he laughed in her head too as she giggled at her own joke. Because she knew to everyone else, she was a loony with voices. No one would ever believe she had a sentient water-borne AI sharing her skin, one who could control water - and her. Ben was her secret, her private companion.

'That's, if you want to stay,' she thought distantly. It was a sobering thought, actually, and one that dragged her a little out of her stupor and soured her bliss.

'Do you... Have to leave me?' she asked out loud, unfocusedly looking at the crack between the ceiling and wall.

'My creators likely either got rid of me or sent me out to do what I was programmed to do.' Ben said.

'You didn't answer my question.'

'I do not know.' Ben said. Neither spoke - or thought - for a while. Lazily, Mel lightly fingered the edge of her hood, feeling the sensitive flesh, still limply spread-eagled on her sheets.

'I don't want you to leave me.' Ben didn't reply. For a moment, Mel wondered if he'd already left - maybe a worm of water slipping down the bed from her foot or something, like in the movies.

'I don't want to go either.'

'Then it's a partnership.' Mel tried. She felt him - his indecision, his emotions. He shared her brain, and she was growing more and more accustomed to feeling him using her faculties to think and feel for himself. She let him ponder. Finally, he came to a decision, and she half knew what it was before he thought back to her.

'Some day, I might have to leave, to perform what I was programmed to,' he said. 'But... I have no other orders. I am made to learn, and I feel I have much I can learn from... And with... You, Mel.' He risked a grin with her lips as he said it. 'I would like to stay.'

When she grinned next, it was all her, but that didn't stop Ben from smiling too. His happiness was hers. They couldn't be separated. They were one.

'How about a little more of that sex masturbation thing?' Ben said suddenly.

'Hey, I-' Mel began, aware of the stupid way he'd said it and ready to both protest on account of her aching limbs and correct him with something to the tune of 'learning too much of human nature'. But the hand she had previously placed lazily on her crotch just to touch her sensitive parts had suddenly sprung into stuff and strong life, and an instant later Ben had put her on the edge of orgasm. She gasped in shock and felt him shove her consciousness into submissiveness, rough and powerful. She whimpered mentally, all thoughts of argument dying instantly as she whole-heartedly came around to the idea of obeying his 'one more sex thing.' And her own stupid face grinned childishly at Ben's glee as he made her cum for him right then and there, inside her own skin.

He knew she loved every single bit of it. And he felt her bliss right alongside her as he made her explode. Her enjoyment was nearly the strongest thing she could feel, and because he shared everything she was, he felt it all to. And, truthfully? Ben didn't want to give that up.

12