Memoirs of a Haul Boy Pt. 04

Story Info
Collected memories of a transitioning femboy in the mid 90's.
1.5k words
4.54
2.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haul Boys were only needed if a trip required a ten hour break from driving. A mandatory break of ten hours is required after eleven hours of driving or fourteen hours since the driver went on duty. Whichever comes first. The majority of our business at that time were short trips. Three to four Haul Boys could easily cover fifteen Drivers.

All of the Drivers had different preferences. Some wanted bottoms, some wanted versatile haul boys, and a few wanted tops. I mostly rode with Dan, Mark, and Eddie. I would occasionally ride with Russell and Gary.

Russell is from Tampa, FL. He is obsessed with football. He was a quarterback in high school, but that was twenty years ago. He would pick up local newspapers along the trip and have me read aloud each sports section while he drove. We listened to sports and talk radio about sports. Russell always had clothes for me to wear on the trip. I always got the feeling that he would dress me up like someone he knew. He wanted me to look as masculine as possible, which is pretty hard for a Femboy to do.

He had a different outfit for me on our third trip. It was a football uniform. Complete with pads and a helmet. The name on the back of the uniform was Johnson. Russell got behind me as I pretended to be a center and he placed his hands between my legs.

"Hey Jesse." Russell said.

"Yeah Russell." I replied.

"I need you to play really hard to get, and your name is Jeff, okay?" Russell said.

I nodded.

"Is it okay if I have my way with you while you fight?" Russell asked.

"Ummm, it's okay.... But if I yell out 'tacos', then you stop right away." I said.

"Understood. Thanks Jesse. I need this." Russell said.

Russell had his hands between my legs as I prepared to snap him the pretend football between my legs. He started rubbing my legs and my crotch.

"Stop touching me, Russell." I said.

"You know you want me to, Jeff". Russell said under his breath.

"No I don't Russell. I'm not into guys, I like girls, and this isn't cool man." I said loudly.

"I see how you look at me, how you laugh at my jokes. I know you see me look at you." Russell said with lust.

"I laugh at your jokes because they are funny, asshole. Now call out so I can snap. Everyone is looking at us, dude." I said.

"Blue 42! Blue 42! Im going in your ass, Jeff!" Russell shouted before he pushed me onto the floor of the truck.

It was hard to do the dialogue earlier without laughing. It felt more real and a little fucked up when he pinned me down and inserted himself into me. He finished in under a couple minutes and started to cry.

"I love you Jeff, why wouldn't you be with me." Russell said between sobs.

Other rides with Russell had been fine, but I told Alex I wouldn't ride with him anymore after that trip. I was fine. It didn't bother me, but that shit was just too heavy.

Alex came up to me a couple days later.

"I talked to Russell about your last trip. I asked him if everything is all right. He cried and said 'no.' He asked if he could take a month off to clear his mind. I said 'yes.'"

"I think he needs it, and I hope he gets whatever help he needs." I said.

"Hey, on another note, I need a girl date to a Campaign Speech for my Uncle Charles, the State Senator. I picked up a simple but nice gown for you. It would be nice to have a friend. Be my date?" Alex asked.

"Sure! I got you!" I replied.

I was pretty excited. We both showered and got ready. We drove to Columbia. On the way, I pressed play on the car stereo. "Dancing Queen" started to play.

"What the hell, Alex?" I yelled while I hysterically laughed.

"Shut up, Jesse. I just play it when I'm trying to get laid." Alex said while he fumbled to eject the CD.

"Maybe you could meet a dude that likes dudes and have dude sex with him." I retorted.

"I was having dude sex until the dude decided he was a chick." Alex shot back.

"You caught me wearing my cousin's panties when I was fourteen! Don't act like you were surprised." I said.

"I wasn't, okay. I wasn't." Alex said, a little annoyed.

"I'm just saying you can do better than those unicorn club queens that I have to deal with the next morning while you sleep in. I've never understood why people think they should change their entire identity to a stereotype just because they like how a cock tastes. I don't care about the people who really enjoy ABBA. My issue is with the ones who listen to ABBA because they believe that is what they should do because of their sexuality." I said, happy with myself.

"Why don't you just let others do as others do, Jesse." Alex said, really annoyed.

"That's my whole point. People should do as they please, not perpetuate some stereotype that doesn't represent their true self." I said.

"Ok Jesse, we will go to the 'gay'berhood tonight so you can tell all the gays about how they should not perpetuate stereotypes and should only listen to The Smiths, Joy Division, David Bowie, and The Pixies." Alex said.

"You know that's not what I mean." I said.

"Then what do you mean, Jesse?" Alex asked.

I started to laugh. Alex laughed with me. He put on "Wowee Zowee" by Pavement and we rode to Columbia.

It was early evening. A fancy banquet hall was setup for this speech. All local and state press were there. Several donors and other politicians. A lot of Alex's family. I tried to be as invisible as possible. I met some of Alex's family and even the senator himself. Charles Rumghaud was divorced, in his fifties, and spoke to you as if he had known you his entire life. His ex-wife was the sister of a rising star in the Republican Party, Lindsey Hargram, who was just elected to US House of Representatives.

He gave a speech on the need to maintain the status quo and how he would not allow Washington DC to interfere with South Carolinians. He spoke about heritage and tradition. Alex and I ate at a front row table as he spoke. Afterwards there was a dance. Alex and I stood with his family. Uncle Charles grabbed my hand, and pulled me on to the dance floor.

I haven't danced since Cotillion classes when I was a child, and I was taught to dance as the boy. I tried to protest, but every camera in the room took our picture. I did my best to dance with Charles and not make a fool of myself. Camera shutters and flashes went off the entire time. Charles danced with me for three songs and finally brought me back to Alex.

"A very fine young lady you have Alex, I won't keep you from her anymore tonight." Charles said as he kissed my hand and cheek. "Thank you my dear, the honor was truly mine." Charles said to me.

Video of our dance was on every news channel in the state. Pictures on the front page of every paper in the state. I was listed as "unknown lovely lady in black."

Alex's parents never mentioned anything about Alex's sexuality to the rest of the family. They said that was Alex's business. They were and remain very kind to me. Alex had been home for a day. I could see his car parked at his parents. My parents left to meet a contractor at the church. Alex knocked on the door just seconds after they turned off the street.

We quickly ran to my room. We wouldn't have much time. We never had much time. Alex brought the lube. He got me ready as I got him ready in my mouth. He had been jogging earlier and hadn't showered yet. His dick tasted extra gamey, but I liked it. Alex has a big mushroom head on a nice thick cock. He is easily eight inches when hard. I played with his head using my tongue. This drove Alex insane. Soon he was all the way down my throat as I worked his tool.

Alex positioned me on my bed and took me in prone. It had been a few weeks since he fucked me last. It felt amazing to have him inside me. Alex fucked me hard before rotating me on my side. I looked over the door as he pounded my rectum with everything he had. I was close to orgasm as he grabbed my face and kissed me. This set me off. I moaned loudly and sprayed three weeks of cum out of my little cock. This is precisely when my mom and dad barged through my door. Just in time to see their son orgasm from being sodomized and kissed.

I was given thirty minutes to gather what I could and stuff it into a paper bag from a grocery store. My dad couldn't look at me. My mom told me, "faggots aren't family, leave us. Don't ever come back."

Alex has been my family ever since.