Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

Alan looks surprised but not as much as earlier in the pub, strangely.

He looks thoughtful for a moment then with that trademark cheeky grin and word, he says

"He's a kinky sod alright.....but I'm glad he is.... otherwise..."

We're laid side by side on the bed, close. Alans looking at me and, noticing the stall in sentence i turn to face him.

He's getting up onto his side, hand finding my right breast, face close to mine

".....otherwise....i wouldn't be able to do this"

He moves in for a kiss, soft and tender. It's such an erotic moment, feeling not only alans lips pressing against mine, but also tasting my own familiar juices....freshly squirted.

We kiss there on our bed, feeling the passion rising once more....and it's not the only thing rising....or rather....risen.

Alans cock, though lacking the size of harrys.....is persistent. It's fully erect again, in the time we've been talking, so engrossed in our conversation i hadn't noticed it getting hard.

With my hand coming into contact with its unexpected stiffness i quickly wrap my fingers around it, excited he's happy again.

Alan moans in my mouth before i break off our kiss, making eye contact i say

"Well well....what do we have here..... someone's ready again"

With that i grip him quite tightly, moving my hand up and down, wanking him roughly. Alan groans, eyes narrowing, sucking in a sharp breath

"Ooh pippa......oh pippa...that feels so good.....oh god yes...."

He kisses me again, this time passionately, forcing his tongue into my mouth, clearly he's building in confidence.....

Breaking off he gasps..... revealing a flash of that 'hungry' look in his eyes that drives me to distraction

"......pippa.....i want you.....can we....can we do it properly?......please?"

Oh my god! So endearing.....and so the more erotic for it.

Even now, after what we've just done and are doing.....he still feels he has to ask....and so polite too.

I can't restrain the grin that subsequently spreads across my face

"You....are so cute....of course we can.....here"

Opening my legs and urging him across and on top of me, he stares down between my legs with a special kind of eagerness. Breathing quickly, his eyes narrow as i grasp hold of his stiff little rod.....and guide him to my waiting slick entrance.

Watching alan intently for every little reaction as he slides into his first honey pot in 12 years.....i don't want to miss anything.

I feel it slide home, all the way in, his big old hairy nut sack squashing firmly against my bum.

Alans eyes close, head rises a little.....mouth open wide.

A deep rapid breath inward.....words accompanying the exhale

"Oh god.....thank you"

He pushes even further into me as if trying to find the whole of his lower half..... holding in that pose for a moment before lowering himself down flat on me.....and beginning to hump..... fucking me slowly with deep steady strokes...

Each time he thrusts in he grunts. I hold onto him, kissing and licking his ear, moaning softly into it. Although alan is quite small, he's very hard indeed, coupled with the fact that I'm having a lifelong fantasy fulfilled.....I'm one very happy bunny....

My hands wonder down to his pert little bum, which feels surprisingly hairless, i explore the soft cheeks, feeling them flex in and out as he fucks me....the sensation causing me to move a step closer....

"Oh yeah......oh yeah.....alan.....your.. so hard"

I whisper in his ear....i can feel myself starting to go again.... another big one on the way...

The sheer erotic nature of what's happening is pushing me ever quicker towards the edge......i am being fucked by an old man!.....I've dreamed of this since my teenage years.

Despite the steadily building climax i suddenly remember the 'open wardrobe' camera....

It's just to my right and roughly on a level with the bed....it's pointed right at me....

Looking to my right, alan is oblivious....he's now pounding into me groaning like a trouper..... I give the lense a special 'look' for my husband.....oh john is going to love this!

It does prove to be good timing, i wanted to capture alan bringing me to climax.....but.....at least on this occasion....it was not to be.

However, i do capture my elderly lover coming inside me, which is just as good.

Alan finally gave in to my slick honey pot after just over 2 minutes of trying to last as long as he could.....he did later confess that he tried so hard but couldn't help it.

I felt him going soon after staring into the camera, he pounded for all he was worth, his little bum clenching rapidly, groans getting louder until.....

The familiar thrust forward and then tensing, his whole body taught....

Alan roars into the pillow....the sound muffled.

Wrapping my legs around him and pushing my hips upwards, rubbing myself on his taught body....i can feel him pulsing inside me....feel his spunk flooding into me...

Glancing at the camera once more, briefly. Giving it a meaningful look, i turn and whisper in alans ear

"Good boy.....oh baby.....i can feel you....mmmmm....good boy"

Squeezing him tight, keeping him there.....making sure i get it all....every little bit.

Alans breathing eventually calms a little and he lifts his head out the pillow, to look at me

I've never seen anyone look so jiggered but so, very happy.

I later described his appearance to john as looking like a 'happy heart attack'.

John found this very amusing and broke down in giggles.

He was bright red, covered in sweat and a big pulsing vein could be seen standing out on his forehead.

Not for the first time i was a little concerned. Perhaps that lady at the pub had not been far from the truth when she indicated that i may 'kill him'.

"You alright?"

I ask, gently stroking his head. Alan nods down at me grinning

"Did you?...."

He asks, trailing off to gasp more air and clear his throat

".....did you.....you know?"

I get what he means straight away....and don't lie

Shaking my head a little, i reply

"No.....not this time.....but nearly"

I quickly add the latter words as alan is looking a little hurt.

'yes alan ole buddy..... close.....but no cigar'

The little voice in my head answers as well, in a sarcastic tone. She can be a cruel bitch sometimes.

He pants down at me looking guilty, i can feel his thing shrinking within.. a tickle of cum oozing down my bum crack.

"I'm sorry.....i tried to....you know.....hold it in but.....just couldn't....it.....you....felt too good"

Reassuring him i say

"Hey.....you already made me happy...... remember?"

Alan nods, beginning to grin again.

It's at this moment, that alans mobile phone begins to ring. It's on the floor next to my side of the bed.

Glancing down at it...over the mattress.....i can see the caller display says....susan....

Alans wife is calling....

End of chapter chapter 13.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers
12