All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 38'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

Pippa, my dear, this is one of your best chapters yet! I love the way the details of your tryst with Sammy "leak out" and your description of your near total submission to John, Dave, and Samma, the PLT (Pippa-Lust-Troika). Youare one hell of a sexy woman, and we're lucky to have to your memoirs. Five stars yet again, JBE

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Love it when a "bull" thinks he is pulling something over on hubby, but really isn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do some shopping for lingerie for Sammy; including tall heels. Either Dave or Sammy should place a toe ring (maybe both) on her to mark their claim on her body. Any possibility of a baby bump by one of the three?

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

The anticipation you're feeling about the upcoming encounter with Sammy, as orchestrated by your loving husband, is palpable! Fresh from the amorous exploits earlier in the day with your new boyfriend and your husband, your old boyfriend Dave gives an explicit account of your activities to your hubby. It is electric how you describe your arousal at being objectified, your intimate responses spoken of so shamelessly by these men. Your delight at being made to submit to their sexual needs is real, and very arousing. The story gets hotter as it evolves.

UrVesseUrVesseover 1 year ago

Wonderful writing Pippa.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

You’re an angel from heaven in your desire to help the aged!!

Sammy is a very lucky recipient if your charms (& knickers!)

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

So,we finally arrive at the Cuckold word.

I'm not sure of my emotions over this.

I love Pip to bits,but have a great deal of empathy with John.

Anjin1962Anjin196210 months ago

Hi Pippa, just an amazing progression, you are truly fortunate to have a number of men share your passion and lust, that are so aroused by, and supportive of your adventures. Of all the wonderful series that I have read on literotica.com, your stories resonate at another level. Perhaps it's because I can relate to many of the feelings discussed. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.