All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 14'

by M4bloke

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
nwiannwianover 4 years ago
Follow up soon?

This has been a great story - I hope you plan to take things forward and write more

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

it's been a very clever story, brilliantly written. the dialogue is life like. I hope you continue to write this story - after all - you must have close to 30 years of more stories. and i'm sure many of them are just waiting for you to tell them!

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 4 years ago
Terrific stuff

I've complimented you on the quality of this tale before. Who can say where the modern fairy tale starts and fact fades out? I think that's what makes it special. The excellent writing, including the sexual encounters, and good plotting just make it work perfectly.

SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
Wonderful tale

This story is a well-done story of sex, success and human frailty all written in an entertaining style. I have found myself, tearing up at parts, getting hard at parts and yelling at the characters at times. Thank goodness the story comes to a resting point here; I thought I would have to read all night long. That said, I am very curious as to where the characters will take the story in the next major chapter now that our love birds are married and living such extraordinarily successful lives. Oh, that I could have such fun, success and sex with so many characters blended into my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM4bloke@M4bloke
Fifty something male from the UK who from time to time enjoys writing. I like taking elements from my dim and distant past and combining them with elements that are entirely fictional, to create stories that were much more interesting than real life was.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES