Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds like you're a bit sentimental Mr. Carter."

"Guilty, I guess. I bought a new bike recently. A brand new Harley Davidson, but I wanted to bring this one to France. It's got some great memories."

"Well, if we visit you in England then you'll have to take me out on your Harley."

"It's a deal, but not in those white jeans, ok?"

"They're not really biker gear are they," Marion laughed.

"Don't get me wrong, I like them on you, but no they're not really biker gear."

Our food arrived and I tucked into my burger.

"So, do you think we can tempt you to come and visit us in London?" I asked.

"I think it will be hard to stop Roland," Marion laughed.

"Yes, he and Lesley do seem to get on well."

"And what about us, Steven. Have you forgiven me for Corsica?"

"You were just doing your job. I had nothing to hide anyway."

"So, I'm forgiven?"

"There's nothing to forgive."

We finished our food then got back on the bike and set off down the mountain. Half way down I spotted a sign to a picnic area and turned off onto a fire track. We rode along it for about half a mile before finding a picnic area with a great view of the sea in the distance. When we got off the bike Marion didn't ask why we'd stopped, she just took off her helmet and followed me to a big wooden picnic table in the shade.

"Do you think anyone will come?" she asked.

"I guess we'll find out."

Marion undid her boots then pulled down her jeans and stepped out of them. I did the same and we kissed as we fondled each other. Once I'd established that she was wet and she'd established that I was hard, she lay back on the table and I climbed on top of her. The table made a good surface to fuck her on and I was able to really push into her, although it was a bit rough on my knees. Marion loved it, she wrapped her legs around me and I supported her head with my hand to stop it banging on the wood as we went at it.

It wasn't a long fuck but the possibility of someone turning up made it an exciting one. I gave it all I'd got and consequently within about five minutes I'd cum inside her. I allowed myself the luxury of going soft in Marion then, when I slipped of her, we didn't hang about. We got up, had a quick pee and quickly put our trousers back on. Once fully clothed there was time for more kissing.

"I haven't done anything like that in a long time," Marion told me as we kissed. "I feel very naughty."

"Naughty perhaps, but I don't think we committed a crime did we?"

"Hmmm," she pondered. "Public indecency perhaps, I'm not sure. Do you want me to detain you while I find out?"

"You can if you want."

At that point we heard a car in the distance coming up the fire track. Thirty seconds later a family of five got out of an old Renault and took up residence at a nearby table. Marion said hello to them as we made our way back to the bike. We had one last hug and Marion giggled then we put on our helmets and rode back to the house.

When got back, Roland and Lesley were sitting on the sofa discussing comic books. I hoped they hadn't been doing that all the time we were gone.

"Where did you get to?" Roland asked. "We were getting worried."

"We went into the hills for lunch then stopped at a picnic spot on the way back."

"Why did you stop at a picnic spot if you'd already ... Sorry, it's none of my business," Roland conceded.

Marion and Lesley laughed.

"Anyway, would you like a drink now that you're back," he offered.

"Why not," I said. "Then we should be going."

We had a beer then Lesley changed into her bike clothes and I packed our belongings onto the bike.

"I'll be honest," said Lesley as we said our goodbyes. "I don't really want to leave."

"We had such a good time with you both," Marion told her. "If that invitation's still open then we'd love to visit you in England."

"You're welcome any time," I told her. "Just let us know when you're coming."

"But before then, in three weeks' time," Lesley interrupted, "there's going to be an end of summer party at Carole and Fabien's. It will be our last couple of days of freedom before going back home. It would be great if you could come."

"Is it a clothes on, or a clothes off party?" Marion asked.

"Well it's going to be more of a weekend than a party but it's definitely clothes off. There'll be around eight couples there, including Sophie and Pierre."

Marion looked at Roland, who looked enthusiastic.

"We'd love to come," she said.

"Great, keep that weekend free and we'll call you the week before."

Roland and Lesley kissed for the final time and Marion and I did the same, then the girls hugged each other and Lesley whispered, "Thank you for last night," to Marion.

I shook Roland's hand and thanked him for taking us sailing then we got on the bike and headed home.

The heat of the afternoon was noticeable as we rode back to Aix in our leather jackets, so I decided to break the journey up and stop at a café to rehydrate. We both had an Orangina. They came in a glass bottle that the barman shook before pouring into the glass. Lesley was being very affectionate again and pulled her chair round so that she could lean against me.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked.

"I had the best time," she said. "I know you and Marion went out this morning to give Roland and me some time together, so thank you."

"You and he really hit it off."

"Do you mind?"

"No, of course not. I want you to enjoy yourself."

"Steven. You're the only one I really completely love. You're the one I belong to. You know that don't you?" she said with a slight air of concern.

"Of course I do. And because I know that I'm not worried about you being with other people."

"I really am the luckiest girl in the world, aren't I?" she said dreamily.

When we got back to Aix, Donald and Mickey assaulted us with affection as soon as we walked through the door then Suzy appeared. The girls were very excited to see each other and Suzy gave us each a big hug. Lesley didn't want to let go of her and the feeling looked mutual. We left our bike gear in the hallway and walked through to the pool where Carole and Fabien also were.

"The wanderers return," said Carole. "Did you have a good weekend?"

"We had a great weekend," Lesley replied. "How about you?"

Well Saturday was quiet and today Fabien went to the airport to pick up Suzy while I sorted a few things out around the house.

"So they gave you the time off work Suzy?" I asked mischievously.

"Yes, although it was a bit lucky," she replied.

"Why?"

"Well, first thing on Monday morning I asked my boss if I could have an extra two weeks' holiday and he flatly refused. I was so grumpy for the rest of the morning even though, if I'm honest, I'd half expected it. Then, after lunch, he called me into his office and actually apologised for dismissing my request so quickly. He told me he'd been up to human resources and they'd agreed that I could have the time off. He even told me that if I needed more time to come and see him and he'd work something out."

I smiled at Carole and secretively she rolled her eyes.

"Obviously you must be pretty unbearable when you're grumpy," I joked.

That night Lesley gave up her space in the middle of the bed and offered it to Suzy. All three of us were pretty tired and after a lot of kissing and a fair bit of hugging we fell asleep. The last thing I remember was Donald making a space for himself on the bed too.

CHAPTER 4 - TROUBLE BREWING

On Monday Fabien, Pierre and Buster met the farmer who had for so many years tended the vines, to learn more about the harvesting process from him. I'd wanted to go with them but Lesley had forbidden it and besides, sending four people to interrogate the guy was a bit of overkill. Understandably, Lesley wanted to spend the day with Suzy and show her around, so she, Suzy and Skye planned to go into Aix. I didn't want to intrude on their girly time and so for the first time in a while I found myself with nothing particular to do.

I'd thought about going out for a ride on my bike but then Carole suggested taking the dogs for a swim.

"I'll come with you," she said. "The cleaner will be here soon and I need to get out of her way."

"I didn't know you had a cleaner."

"She comes in every day Steven, you're just always off doing something."

"Oh!"

The dogs were excited to be going in the Land Rover and jumped into the back of it eagerly while Carole loaded the car with a travel blanket and some provisions. I'd been to the reservoir once before but couldn't remember the way so Carole drove.

It was another hot day in Provence and when we arrived we were one of a handful of cars in the car park. Donald and Mickey jumped out of the back of the car and immediately began to sniff their surroundings. Most of the other visitors hadn't ventured far from the car park and as not everyone in France was a fan of dogs, especially when they were as large as Donald and Mickey, we walked a good half mile away from them until we found a secluded spot and laid out our picnic blanket.

The dogs could smell the water and couldn't wait to go in it but what they really wanted was for someone to throw a ball for them. Carole and I took turns throwing a tennis ball as far into the water as we could and the two dogs would paddle out after it. Invariably it would be Mickey, the more dominant dog, who would retrieve the ball with Donald happy to follow him out and back. But occasionally Mickey would lose sight of the ball and Donald would swoop in and pick it up. When they both lost sight of the ball we had a problem and no amount of verbal guidance got them anywhere near it. They both stared at us with sad eyes as if this was somehow our fault.

"It looks like one of us is going to have to go in and fetch it," I said.

"Why don't we both go," Carol suggested and took off her dress to reveal her bra and panties.

I removed my tee shirt and shorts then kicked my shoes off. I held Carole's hand as we gingerly stepped into the water. It was cold and felt even colder because of the heat of the day.

"Let's run," Carole instructed and, pulling me forward, she sprinted into the water.

The first fifteen seconds were shocking as our bodies got used to the cold water, after that it wasn't so bad. It helped to keep moving and so we quickly swam out to where the ball was. Donald and Mickey swam with us and when we reached the ball I held it up for them then threw it further out. With their heads only just above the water the dogs failed to spot it again so we all ended up swimming further out to retrieve it. The next time I made sure they could see where it landed.

Carole and I threw the ball and swam after it a few more times, with Donald and Mickey in hot pursuit. I wasn't sure how long dogs could happily swim for and I didn't want to distress them so after a while we swam back to the shore. As we hadn't planned to go swimming we hadn't brought towels so we lay on the picnic blanket and let the sun do its thing. The cold water had made Carole's nipples stick up like bullets through the flimsy material of her bra and I couldn't help but look at them.

"You can touch me if you want," Carole said, noticing my interest.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be staring. I'll try and do it less obviously next time."

Carole laughed.

"I like knowing that you find me attractive, Steven. It does wonders for my ego."

"I find you incredibly attractive," I told her.

Carole turned towards me and rested on her side. She reached across and kissed me and as we did her hand slipped down to my briefs. She pulled them down just enough that my cock was free and I felt her massage my balls briefly, then take hold of my cock.

"I was so nervous that you wouldn't want me when we first met," she said, gently stoking my member.

"I'm glad you took the chance,"

"I am too,"

"I remember being in the pool with you. You looked great in a bikini with your pert bottom and flat stomach. You put your legs around my waist and clung on to me and I so wanted to fuck you there and then."

"I remember," Carole giggled. "I was rubbing my pussy against your cock. You know it wasn't just you that wanted to fuck."

I reached across to try to stroke Carole's pussy but she told me to lie still.

"Let me do this for you," she said.

Clear pre-cum was seeping from the end of my cock as Carole began to wank me. I found myself pushing my hips up in rhythm with her stroking.

"You know it's odd how Lesley and Daniel hit it off and you and I did too," Carole observed.

"I think you and Lesley and have a fair bit in common, not just the way you look. That's probably why Fabien likes her too."

"I think you're right. There's a lot about Daniel that I see in you, although I'm not sure that's what Kate sees in you," she laughed. "I think could be your muscles."

I laughed and Carole stopped wanking me for a moment and stroked my balls. Then she began to slowly run a finger up and down the length of my cock. I felt myself twitch as she reached the head then relax.

"Kate's beautiful isn't she?" Carole said as she began to wank me again.

"She is," I agreed.

"Do you like her?"

"Of course I do,"

"You know what I mean."

"I do like her. We're best mates if you know what I mean."

"Good, because Kate needs you. It's not easy being married to Daniel. I should know," Carole said. "Now close your eyes."

I closed my eyes and let her work her magic. She began to use two hands on me, one to cup my balls and one to wank me. I relaxed and succumbed to the pleasure and then I felt a finger pressing against my anus. Adjusting my legs as best I could with my briefs still on Carole pushed her finger into me and immediately latched on to my prostate. I was powerless to resist.

I felt the orgasm begin to build up inside me and the motion of my hips became more pronounced. Carole slowed down and, keeping her finger firmly pressed against my prostate now, she took the head of my cock in her finger tips. I felt the orgasm slipping away from me momentarily as she held me there, then she grabbed my cock again and finished me off. I rewarded her with a shower of cum.

"You can open your eyes now" she said and I watched as she scooped up all of my cum with her tongue.

"All gone," she said when she'd finished then she kissed me. "Did you enjoy that?"

"What do you think?"

We cleaned ourselves up at the water's edge then we cuddled up on the blanket and ate the food Carole had packed. The dogs circled hoping for scraps but settled down after they'd been given a few treats and the food had been put away. We lay there and sunbathed for a while, Carole lying there in her bra and panties and me in my briefs while the dogs stretched out in the shade. Then, after throwing the ball for them some more, we packed up and walked back to the car. The dogs eagerly jumped into the back of the car and immediately lay down, tired from their swimming. I felt Carole's arms around me as I loaded our stuff into the car and turned round.

"Donald and Mickey say thank you for taking them out and they asked me to give you a kiss from them."

Carole and I kissed. It started off as a slow lazy one but got more passionate as it progressed and we didn't notice the family of four returning to the car next to us. By the time we did it was too late to do anything about it and all we could do was stop kissing and say hello to them. In typical French fashion the parents acknowledged us and carried on about their business.

"I guess it could have been worse," I said when they'd gone. "I could have been kissing Donald."

Carole laughed.

"We'd better go home before we get into trouble," she said.

******************

On Monday night I slept with Lesley and Carole while Suzy spent the night with Fabien. I hadn't been sure that she'd want to spend the night with him but her excitement at the prospect was pretty obvious to everyone. Lesley and I both fucked Carole that night, Lesley using Carole's own strap-on on her. Thanks to its ingenious design I came in Lesley while she fucked Carole, which the three of us enjoyed.

In the morning we all went for a run with the dogs then Lesley wanted to go back into Aix to buy me a new pair of swimming trunks and a few other things'. Apparently my one pair of swimming trunks wasn't going to be enough to go to Aix with let alone go on a boating holiday.

I'd assumed that one of the advantages of being on the bike would be that Lesley couldn't buy loads of new clothes. What I'd not counted on was her plan to leave what clothes we'd brought with us in the house in Aix and re-stock in Annecy with fresh clothes that Daniel and Kate would bring with them from London. Or more specifically Peters and Cath would bring with them in the van along with Daniel's bike. This meant that the bike's panniers would be virtually empty for the journey to Annecy.

To be fair, Lesley didn't want clothes for herself as much as she wanted them for me. She knew that, unlike her wardrobe, mine didn't extend to being restocked from London, due to me still owning only one of pretty much everything I might need. She was right of course. To be honest I liked shopping for clothes with Lesley, even if it was a bit like shopping with your mum. Lesley knew what suited me and she wanted her man to look good, whereas I didn't really have a clue.

It took most of the day to get everything she thought I needed but by the end of it she declared herself satisfied. I don't know how much it had cost in total but it was a fair bit. Financially we could afford it however. Although the money from Lesley's apartment in Nottingham had gone on the house in Aix, while the commission I'd made from the Munich bank had paid for our house in London, we still had her salary and my half salary plus my bursary coming in. Compared to Buster and Skye, or Pierre and Sophie we were doing pretty well, but we weren't in the same league as Daniel and Kate, or Carole and Fabien, or Markus and Heike and I was worried that that it could get a bit awkward over the next couple of weeks.

That evening Lesley had arranged for me to take Sophie out to dinner. She'd suggested it on Sunday when we'd got back from Marion and Roland's. I don't know if it was because she was feeling guilty about having such a good time with Roland or because she thought it was the right thing to do but either way I was glad she'd suggested it and since Pierre was working the nightshift this week it made perfect sense. Lesley had arranged to go and see Buster and Skye while Suzy was going to spend the evening with Carole and Fabien. So Sophie and I would have the night to ourselves.

When Sophie arrived at Carole and Fabien's that evening she looked really pretty, but not only that, she looked happy as well. She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the doorstep then she came in to the house to say hello to everyone. Sophie drove us into Aix in her own car, as Lesley need the Land Rover to get to our house to see Buster and Skye. In any case Sophie would need her car to drive to work the following morning.

On Fabien's advice I'd booked a very trendy restaurant in Aix. It wasn't so busy on a Tuesday evening but still around half full. Sophie was a bit embarrassed when she told me I had to be on my best behaviour in the restaurant in case anyone recognised her. I'd like to think I was the perfect gentleman.

"How are Buster and Skye," I asked her. "Is everything going ok?"

"Everything is fine. We like their company," Sophie smiled. Then lowering her voice she said, "Skye has made Pierre a very happy man and Buster's great fun."

"Buster's a good guy and Skye's nice too. I'm glad those two got it together."

"Buster's very laid-back. He's not at all like you."

"You're right. Nothing fazes Buster."