Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," said Lesley when she saw the view.

"This is our dream home," Marion replied taking Roland's hand. "It took us five years to finish but we did it."

"It's spectacular."

"Thank you. Let me show you to your room so you can change out of your biker clothes. Actually we'd better get moving, we've booked a restaurant on the quayside for seven."

Every room in the house had been built to make the most of the view and our bedroom also had one side that was all glass, which opened out onto a balcony. In common with the rest of the house the style was minimalist, modern and white.

Lesley and I had a shower together then got changed for the evening. It was nice not having to worry about being overlooked as we dressed. Nobody, except perhaps someone on a boat with binoculars, could see us.

When we came down, both Lesley and Marion were wearing similar spaghetti strapped summer dresses. Both looked pretty. Marion looked a little bit nervous and Lesley noticed it.

"Before we go out," she asked. "Would you mind if I kissed Roland again?"

"Of course not, he'd love you to."

Lesley moved next to Roland and the two of them began to kiss. So I took Marion's hand and kissed her. As we kissed I watched Roland's hand wander across Lesley's backside then lift up her dress and massage her bottom. I did the same to Marion making sure that Roland could watch his wife getting similar attention.

"That broke the ice a bit more," Lesley said when we'd finished. "Do you like girls too, Marion."

Marion could see where this was going and emboldened by her first kiss she moved closer to Lesley and put her hands on her waist.

"I do," she said, just before the two girls began to kiss.

Roland and I watched as Lesley and Marion kissed passionately for a short while.

"Thank you," said Marion when they'd finished. "I enjoyed that."

"Me too," Lesley replied grinning.

"Marion likes girls," Roland said trying to put in a good word for her. "But she doesn't get too much opportunity."

"And I'm guessing that you like to watch her," Lesley responded. "Judging by the way the two of you were showing off our backsides to each other that is."

"Was that what they were doing?" Marion laughed.

"It's true," said Roland. "I've always liked to watch Marion."

"Don't worry," Lesley said to Roland. "Stephen's exactly the same."

We drove into town and ate outside at a harbour front restaurant not unlike the one I'd first met Marion and Roland in, with Sophie on Corsica. It was a warm evening and the place was busy with tourists and people out from Marseille. The restaurant was pleasant, nothing too posh but it looked like it served good food. Unfortunately there was a lot of fish on the menu and fish wasn't really my thing.

"Would you mind if I had the steak?" I asked everyone as we looked at the menu.

"Of course not," said Roland. "Now that you're going to it means that I can too."

Marion sighed in mock exasperation.

"You try to broaden their horizons just a bit, but it never works," she joked.

"Stephen's the same. Steak or a burger every time but you should see how much he eats too."

"You can talk." I said. "I've never seem someone who weighs so little eat so much."

"I've a very fast metabolism," Lesley giggled.

"I wish I had your figure," Marion complimented Lesley.

"Thank you," Lesley replied. Then she whispered to Marion, "I wish I had your breasts."

A waiter took our order and as we sat waiting for our food the conversation continued. I'd forgotten that Roland and Marion didn't know Lesley that well.

"What do you do for a living," Roland asked her.

"I work in a laboratory, in a hospital. I've done it ever since I left university, but I've just got a promotion so now I manage a team of people across several hospitals in London all doing testing."

"Congratulations. Do you like London?"

"I love it," Lesley replied. "I've been very fortunate. I lived in Chelsea with Daniel and Kate for a year and now we live in Wimbledon, near the common. Almost everyone I care about is in London. Michael and Claire, Steven's parents, Daniel and Kate, Suzy. They're all close by. We love Provence, it's such a beautiful place and we're so lucky to have a house here but London is where my heart is."

"But you're not staying in your house are you?"

"No, Buster and Skye are in there with Sophie and Pierre. We bought the house because we wanted to be connected to Aix but we love staying with Carole and Fabien and their two dogs. It's worked out well because it looks like Buster will stay for a while to help Carole and Fabien set up their winery."

"And Skye?"

"She's going back to university in September."

"I love the way that all of your friends are all connected to each other," Marion commented.

"Steven calls it a pack and it is in a way. Everyone's there for each other."

"You're lucky," said Marion.

"Like Steven said, friends are my most treasured possessions."

"And what will you be doing when you start full time Steven," Roland asked.

"That's a good question," I replied. "Daniel, my boss, won't tell me until the end of the summer, which, if I'm honest, is a bit frustrating."

"Steven became very focussed on his exams when he was at university," Lesley began. "He hid himself away for five months and hardly talked to anyone. When he finally came home, he looked like he'd been living in a cave all that time. Daniel felt he was partly to blame for this and so he won't let Steven have anything to do with work until September. He won't let him go to the office and he's even told Lynne, Steven's secretary that she's not to speak to him about work."

"I see," said Roland.

"But you can't stop him," Lesley continued. "Show him a winery that needs building and despite the fact that he knows nothing about winemaking, he's straight onto it."

"I promise, next week I'll leave it to Buster and Pierre," I told her.

"You will," Lesley said firmly, "because I want to spend time with my husband."

"I think you'd be foolish to ignore such a request my friend," added Roland.

We had a simple salad to start with then Roland and I had a nice steak while the girls both had a fish the name of which I'd never even heard of before. Afterwards we all had ice cream sorbet but skipped coffee in favour of a more intimate drink when we got back to the house.

The kissing earlier that evening had removed any lingering uncertainties and as soon as we were through the door it began again. Roland poured everyone a drink and we took them through to the living room area.

"Why don't you boys sit next to each other on the sofa," Lesley suggested.

Roland and I sat down on the sofa but Lesley told us to get closer so we shuffled up next to each other. Lesley knelt across Roland's lap and Marion followed her lead and knelt across me. The girls were so close to each other that their legs were touching as they kissed us. Marion and I kissed passionately as she began to undo my shirt buttons. I grabbed her waist but then I felt Lesley grab hold of one of my hands and move it across to her own thigh. Next she pulled Roland's hand onto Marion's and the two girls continued to kiss us as Roland and I stroked their inner thighs and fingered their pussies through the material of their panties.

Marion's face was obscuring my view of things as she kissed me but I sensed that Lesley's hands were all over her now and soon Marion broke our embrace to respond to Lesley's advances. The two girls began to kiss, giving Roland and me a front row seat of the spectacle. Lesley tried to remove Marion's dress but it was too tight to come off without undoing the zip at the side. I helped her with the fastening and she pulled the dress up over Marion's head then raised her own hands above her head to allow Marion to reciprocate.

The two girls knelt there for a moment admiring each other, then Lesley reached round and released Marion's bra. When she'd removed it she lowered her head and licked her nipples. Marion swooned and pushed her breasts onto Lesley's face as Lesley reached down and pushed her hand into Marion's panties. The girls kissed for a bit longer then Lesley broke free from their embrace.

"We don't want the boys to feel left out," she said then began to unbutton Roland's shirt.

Roland unhooked Lesley's bra as she finished off his shirt buttons. With her bra loosened he tongued her nipples and Lesley stopped to let him play with them. Lesley couldn't resist having her nipples played with and Roland soon figured this out, teasing them with his teeth. I put a hand between Marion's legs and began to massage her pussy, her panties were now slightly wet where they touched her pussy lips and she adjusted her position to give me better access as she worked at my trousers.

The four of us reached a point at which we couldn't go any further without the girls getting up. Marion was first this time and stood up to remove her panties then pull my trousers and brief's off. My cock sprang to attention and she wanked it a couple of times before getting straight back onto me. She lowered herself onto my cock and I could see an urgency on her face as I slipped into her already well lubricated vagina. It felt good and we began to kiss again as she ground her pussy onto me.

Lesley had been side-tracked by Roland's nipple teasing but when he relented she got up out of his lap and got naked too. Roland leant forward and massaged her pussy for a bit before pushing a couple of fingers inside her to test how moist she was. The test proved positive and he pulled her back onto him. Lesley re-mounted then let her pussy devour his cock.

The girls began kissing again and Lesley reached down to play with Marion's pussy. She found her clitoris and began to frig it. I put my hands on Marion's hips and, pulling her closer to me, pushed deeper into her. The combination of a cock inside her and Lesley's stimulation saw Marion reach orgasm fairly rapidly. At the same time Lesley began to buck on Roland's cock as he continued to tease her nipples. Seeing what she was doing to Marion he reached down and frigged Lesley's clitoris himself. The bucking made it difficult for him to lock onto his target but he persevered and was eventually rewarded with Lesley's orgasm.

"Why don't we take our drinks upstairs," Marion suggested.

We all followed Marion upstairs to their bedroom. Marion lay back on the bed and indicated that I should climb on top of her. Lesley did the same to Roland and the girls held hands as we fucked them. Marion kept telling me how good it felt while Lesley urged Roland to fuck her harder. After a while Lesley's requests caused Roland to flip her over then take her from behind doggy fashion.

I climbed off Marion and rolled her into something like the recovery position, then straddling one of her legs I pushed myself back into her. Holding onto her hip with both hands I started slowly then, once I'd got my rhythm, I began to fuck Marion hard. In this position I could get myself right up into her. It wasn't particularly comfortable for me which meant that I could pound her like a steam hammer without fear of cumming.

Marion loved it and kept telling her husband how good it felt. She reached her orgasm quite quickly then let herself be consumed by the pounding. Reaching under Lesley, who was on all fours she began to play with her clit and Roland's cock. It brought Lesley to orgasm but also had the consequence, unintended or otherwise of doing the same for Roland, who groaned then emptied his load into her.

Lesley buried her head in the bedsheets and let Roland enjoy his last few moments inside her.

"Pin her down for me," Lesley instructed and I altered my position to put Marion on her back again.

In one swift agile move Lesley reposition herself on Marion's face. I don't know if Marion had ever licked her husband's cum from another woman's pussy but she didn't have a lot of choice in the matter now. Lesley squirmed on Marion's face as I fucked her and Roland had a ringside seat.

"Fuck her hard," Lesley instructed.

I fucked Marion as I'd been instructed. I think she struggled for breath a bit as Lesley's pussy smothered her face but when Lesley was satisfied that Marion was in possession of most of her husband's cum she reached down and put her thumb and forefinger around my cock. Applying a light pressure as I continued to pound Marion's pussy she had me cumming within a minute, then when I'd withdrawn she descended on Marion's pussy and cleaned her out.

When Lesley had finished she climbed off Marion and the two girls lay on the bed next to each other.

"I feel like I've been taken advantage of," Marion laughed. "But in a good way."

Lesley kissed Marion then said, "Thank you. I enjoyed that and I think the guys did too."

"I can tell that Roland did," Marion confirmed. "You only have to look at the silly grin on his face."

We tidied ourselves up then went back down to the living room where Roland fixed everyone a drink. We'd paired off with each other's partners now and both girls sat snuggled into their guy.

"I really love your house," Lesley said as she gazed out of the window at the sea in the distance. "It's just so different from London."

She got up and walked over to a corner of the open plan space where all of Roland's books were displayed on shelves. Roland followed her and stood behind her as she scanned the titles.

"Wow," she said. "I thought my collection was big."

Lesley picked up a couple of graphic novels and brought them back to the sofa. One of the titles read, 'Omaha the Cat dancer'.

"I've never read these," she said to Roland. "They're quite erotic aren't they?"

"You've found Roland's stash of porn," Marion joked.

"Marion doesn't understand the art in them," Roland argued.

"Neither does Steven," Lesley replied. "So why don't we take them up to bed with us."

Roland looked at his wife, checking for signs of disapproval, but there were none. They both got up from the sofa and Lesley kissed Marion goodnight then kissed me. I put a hand on her bottom and squeezed it.

"Have fun," Lesley said smiling.

The two of them disappeared upstairs already in conversation about various authors and comic artists.

"She's very confident," Marion said laughing when they'd disappeared.

"She's so much more confident than when we first met, nothing fazes her now. I'm worried that if she keeps going at this rate she'll be insufferable by this time next year."

"You two make us feel very old," Marion continued.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because we used to be like you and now we aren't. We haven't had a night like this in oh, I don't know how long, but we're talking years. I miss it and I know that Roland does too."

"What's stopping you?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I could blame my job but I think we just slowly grew out of it. Meeting you and Sophie, and then Lesley has sort of made us realise what we're missing out on."

"Well it's not too late to change. How old are you by the way?" I asked.

"We're both thirty four. How old are the two of you?"

"I'm twenty one, Lesley's twenty five."

"Oh my god we are old."

"You look much younger than thirty four," I said patronising her.

"Shut up and fuck me again," Marion replied, laughing.

******************

On Sunday morning Marion and I made a run into town to get some fresh bread and croissants for breakfast. We'd fucked again before we went to sleep the previous night, then in the morning she'd given me the most fantastic blow job. It had to be something special to get me to cum from oral sex but what Marion gave me could definitely be categorised as 'special'. She had me clenching the bedsheets with both hands as she slowly brought me to orgasm and as we lay on the bed afterwards I could tell that she was pretty proud of her handiwork.

When we got back from the bakery run Lesley and Roland were up. They were both in the living room reading graphic novels. When Lesley saw me she got up and gave me a big hug and a kiss while Roland and Marion did the same.

"Did you two have a good night," she asked.

"Yes, we did," I replied. Then putting a hand on Marion's bum, added, "And so far I've had an exceptionally good morning too."

Marion giggled.

"What about you two?" Marion asked in between giving her husband small kisses.

"We took some inspiration from one of Roland's graphic novels," Lesley replied.

"Oh did you!" Marion responded with a mock sternness to her voice.

"All I can say is that Steven is a very lucky man," Roland offered.

"Did you hear that," Lesley said to me jokingly.

"I think we're both lucky guys Roland," I said.

"You're right there," he replied.

We sat on the patio and ate our breakfast, washed down with strong coffee. We were back in our respective couples now and Lesley was being very attentive towards me. She usually was after we'd spent a night apart and generally her level of affection was in proportion to the fun she'd had the night before. This morning Lesley was being very affectionate and I couldn't help feeling just a little bit jealous of her and Roland.

I could see that the two of them had made a connection. Lesley became very confident around the people that she connected with. Our credo has always been 'put your lover's needs before your own' and so when Marion said that she'd never been on the back of a motorbike I offered to take her out for a spin and a coffee in order to give Lesley and Roland a bit more time to be geeky. Everybody knew what was going on but nobody objected.

Fortunately, Lesley's helmet fitted Marion and so, with her dressed in a pair of white jeans, fashion boots, a tee shirt, an American college style jacket and a pair of leather driving gloves we set off, leaving Roland and Lesley to enjoy each other. We rode west for a while then turned inland and began to gain height. Although the ground was rocky and arid the road was lined with trees and the scent of them was powerful and fresh. It twisted back on itself in a few places as it wound its way up and I stopped a couple times just to check that Marion was enjoying it. She seemed fine so we carried on.

Near the top of the hill we came across a bar with more than a few motorbikes outside. Out of curiosity and thirst I pulled in. When Marion got off the bike she was buzzing.

"That was fantastic," she said.

"You enjoyed it?"

"Oh yes, especially the bit going up the hill."

"It looks like you've got the makings of a biker."

"Roland used to have a bike, when he couldn't afford a car. That was a long time ago now."

We nodded to the various other groups of bikers as we found a table outside in the shade. When the owner came out to take our order, Marion got us two beers then asked if I wanted anything to eat.

"I can always eat a burger," I told her and so she ordered some food too.

"You know I would never normally come to a place like this," Marion said, referring to the rather run down bar.

"I guess it doesn't really go with your lifestyle," I offered.

"Not really, I guess."

"Biking tends to be like that. It's a great leveller. Unlike yachting, you don't have to be rich to own a bike. I've gone for rides with Daniel, my multi-multi-millionaire boss, just to ride to a food truck on the other side of the city and have a cup of tea."

"Is that what you'll be doing in Annecy?" Marion laughed.

"When we're not with the girls it's a possibility. Otherwise it's likely to be a bit more upmarket," I admitted.

"So is that the bike that Ruth mentioned in her wedding speech. The one you repaired."

"Yes it is. It was David's originally. He bought it before he got cancer. After he'd recovered, Ruth wouldn't let him ride it again and it sat idle for five years before I got it working again. That bike took Lesley and me out on our first few dates. Then I got stabbed and I couldn't ride it for a while. But we'd agreed to go on holiday on it, so when I was better we rode it to Annecy and then on to Aix."