Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I lifted Carole up off her knees and, placing a hand under her bottom, raised her off the ground and guided her onto my cock. She was so light, so delicate that it took virtually no effort. Carole put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist and I felt myself slip inside her. She began to gyrate her hips against me and I pulled her onto my cock, trying to get myself as far inside her as possible. I walked her over to the wall and lent her against it then repositioned her legs over my shoulders. There probably aren't many girls light enough or flexible enough to make this work, but with the wall for support I could push myself into Carole much deeper.

Carole leant back against the wall then pulled herself off it again.

"I think I need a pillow," she said.

I carried her over to the bed and picked up a pillow then we walked back to the wall. Placing the pillow behind her, Carole leant back against it.

"Now you can fuck me," she giggled.

We started slowly but soon built up both the speed. The dogs picked themselves up from the floor and decided to leave the room as their mistress began to whimper and grunt. It was odd how they didn't try to protect her. Presumably they could tell when she was enjoying herself.

Carole was so light that it was no problem to hold her up with one hand while I fucked her. She took my free hand and held it to her breast, placing my thumb and forefinger on her nipple. I got the message and gently squeezed.

"Harder," she instructed.

I squeezed Carole's nipple harder and rolled it between my fingers, then repeated the process on her other nipple for good measure. Carole sighed and I kept the pressure on her nipples as we fucked. It had the desired effect and when she came, Carole's orgasm consumed her totally. She flopped like a rag doll and I had to support her with both hands to make sure her head didn't bang against the wall. I eased back but she shouted at me to carry on and so I kept going hard into her.

I could have fucked her like this all night but I was genuinely concerned that if I wasn't careful she was going to concuss herself on the wall behind. So I made the executive decision to carry her over to the bed. Once I'd laid her down I climbed on top, missionary style, and started to fuck her again. Carole bit into my shoulder to stop herself from making too much noise. I seemed to remember her having done this before and as I felt the sharp pain of her teeth puncturing my skin it spurred me on to give her what she obviously wanted.

Carole certainly didn't want to be treated like a delicate flower but I wasn't good at treating women roughly. Lesley had tried to get me to do it in the past but I just felt awkward. When it came to fucking Carole to within an inch of her life however, that was a different matter. Carole continued to bite into my shoulder as I pounded her. It muffled her grunts but it didn't silence her, although as time went on the grunts turned to whimpers. Carole wasn't ready to give up though and she dug her nails into my buttocks when I began to slow.

When we were both covered in my sweat I lifted myself off Carole, flipped her over and hoisted her hips off the bed then started to fuck her doggy fashion. There were no grunts now. She just buried her head in the sheets and let me fuck her until, sometime later, I came.

I let go of her hips and she slipped off my cock and collapsed on the bed. She rolled over and looked up at me, smiling girlishly.

"Thank you," she said. "You're the only person who fucks me like that."

I lay down beside her and Carole noticed the bite mark on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry," she said, examining her handiwork. "You should have stopped me."

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself," I told her.

"You know there aren't many forty five year old women that still get to experience what I just did."

"Most women would kill for a body like yours," I told her. "Besides, you know I can't resist you."

"I don't know why that is but I'm glad."

Carole cuddled into me and rested her arm on my chest.

"This is why I want to come back to work, Steven. I'm not ready to give it all up and grow old."

"Do you think Fabien will mind?"

"I don't know. He still feels like a kept man but at the same time he loves the lifestyle that comes with being married to a successful woman. He likes being the gentleman artist and winemaker and you should have seen how excited he was to be invited on Daniel's yacht. The lifestyle can be very seductive as I'm sure you already know."

I hadn't really thought about it before but I could see what Carole meant. I only had to compare myself to Buster to see how much my life had changed already and although I wasn't entirely at home with my new found wealth I certainly didn't want to give it up either.

Donald and Mickey sauntered back into the room. Donald stood at the end of the bed and looked at us.

"Have you finished fucking my mummy," Carole asked in a gruff voice, pretending to be the dog.

"I think so," I said and patted the bed.

Donald jumped straight up onto the bed, identified a spot that wasn't being occupied then curled up and closed his eyes. I turned the lights off and Carole rested her head my shoulder.

CHAPTER 5 - WE ARE SAILING

On Thursday we finished off preparing the base for the concrete, rolling out the plastic sheeting and then placing the steel reinforcing mesh on top of it. Buster had even figured out where electricity was required and laid out conduit for the cables.

On Friday the concrete arrived. It took two lorry loads to fill the floor space and levelling the stuff off to the right height was hard work. Fortunately Pierre had taken the day off to help us. There was an art to getting a smooth finish on the surface and he alone had it. When we'd finished we all made our handprints in the concrete by the entrance and after that there was no more to do in the winery building for a week while the concrete set.

That evening all four couples went into Aix for a meal to celebrate. Afterwards Pierre and Sophie took Buster and Skye to a nightclub. They asked us if we wanted to join them but Lesley and I needed to be up early on Saturday so we came home with Carole and Fabien and had an early night.

At six on Saturday morning Lesley and I slipped out of the house quietly and made for the bike. Even though Carole and Fabien were still at home, we couldn't leave Donald and Mickey without walking them first. So we'd got up at five and taken them out for half an hour then fed and watered them. After that they lay at the bottom of the stairs with full bellies, happy to watch us leave.

I thumbed the starter and the trusty BMW jumped into life. I made a mental note to service it next week before we left for Annecy, it didn't really need it but just to be on the safe side. When the engine had warmed up, Lesley climbed on and I slipped the bike into gear then we rode off.

It only took us forty five minutes to ride to the coastal town of Cassis, about twenty miles to the east of Marseilles. The early morning ride through the dry Provencal hills was pleasant and finally the hills gave way to a view of the Mediterranean. We stopped in the quay side car park in the centre of Cassis and there were Marion and Roland waiting for us.

After taking our helmets off we exchanged greetings with them. I shook Roland's hand, while the two girls double kissed in the classic French style, then we swapped and did the double kissing thing with each other's partners.

"Did you find it ok?" asked Roland.

"Yes, no problem," Lesley replied. "Steven does the riding and I tell him which way to go."

"It was easier to meet you here than direct you to where our boat is moored," Marion explained. "Shall we get some breakfast then you can follow us the rest of the way?"

We found a café by the quayside and had some breakfast. Roland explained that the harbour was really just for the tourist boats and after we'd eaten, Lesley and I followed Marion and Roland in their car to a natural inlet just out of town where their boat was moored, along with what seemed like hundreds of others. Lesley and I quickly changed out of our bike gear while Roland and Marion carried supplies to the boat. Then, having left our helmets and jackets in their car, we cast off.

Marion went below deck with Lesley to show her the boat and make a coffee while Roland steered the boat out of the inlet on its engine. I was surprised to see how long the inlet went on for and just how many boats were lined up in it.

"A lot of boats," Roland said, reading my mind.

"I can't believe it."

"We're close to Marseille here but people from as far away from Paris moor their boats here."

"But you live close by don't you?"

"Just the other side of town. It's nice here. You're out of the city."

When Marion and Lesley came back, both of them were smiling. The two hadn't really spoken much before and so I guessed they'd been sounding each other out.

"We made you a coffee," Marion said as they handed cups out.

"Thanks," I said, "and thank you for taking us out today."

"You're welcome," Roland said. "Any excuse to take the boat out, besides we wanted to say thank you for inviting us to your party and for making a dream come true for me."

"Have you read the book yet?" Lesley asked.

"Of course," Roland replied.

"Roland went out and bought another copy on Monday," Marion joked. "So that he didn't spoil the copy David had signed."

"I understand. I'm the same. Suzy took the copy David signed back to London with her but David gave us another to read."

"Suzy's your lodger?" Marion clarified.

"Kind of. She's more of a friend who lives with us."

"Lesley's most treasured possessions are her friends," I said.

"It's true," Lesley added. "I didn't have many friends growing up. My parents abandoned me when their marriage fell apart and I grew up in a series of boarding schools. I became a bit insular and it wasn't until I met Steven that things started to change."

"Roland's parents died when he was young. Didn't they darling," Marion said, looking at Roland.

Roland looked uneasy.

"My parents died in a car accident when I was eleven," he began. "My grandparents put me into an orphanage and the nuns who ran it found me a place with a couple who needed help on their farm. Basically for five years I was cheap labour for them. I went to school in the winter and in the summer I worked all day on the farm."

"I'm sorry," Lesley said.

"That sort of thing happened a lot in the countryside. It could have been worse. I wasn't abused or beaten like some kids were. But there was no love. I just got room and board in return for labour. When I was sixteen I left. The couple I worked for knew that I would. They didn't try to stop me. It was just like the end of the contract to them."

"What did you do?"

"I hitch-hiked to Marseilles and got work in the docks and on building sites mainly. A few years later I got a job as a building maintenance man and that's how I came to meet Marion."

"He'd only come round to fix the hot water in our flat and we ended up in bed," Marion giggled.

It's true," Roland laughed. "My boss had warned me that these student types were wild."

"You look like you've done very well for yourself, since then," Lesley observed.

"I met my princess, just like you met your warrior and things started to turn around for me," Roland said, making a reference to David's books.

"Do you read many other authors?"

"Our house is full of books and comics and graphic novels," said Marion. "Each one is cherished and kept in perfect condition and Roland can tell you about every one of them," Marion explained.

"I know someone who's exactly the same," I joked.

"I'd like to see your collection," Lesley told Roland.

"It would be a pleasure," he replied.

The winds were light and, although we had the sails up fully, progress was leisurely. The light winds and smooth sea meant that we didn't need to wear extra layers to keep us warm. Compared to Corsica a few weeks ago the coast was busy. In the distance you could see tankers and ferries from Marseille, while closer to shore there were plenty of yachts and motor boats.

There was no chance of finding a secluded cove for lunch but Roland and Marion knew a couple of places that were tucked away and we moored up for lunch in a bay with just a couple of other boats. The girls changed into their bikinis but, unlike in Corsica, Marion kept her top on, so Lesley did likewise. Roland and I removed our tee shirts and trousers to reveal our trunks underneath.

"Are those the same trunks as last year?" Lesley asked.

"Er, yes," I replied.

"Men," she said. "It's so much easier for you, isn't it?"

"I've no idea how old Roland's trunks are," Marion joked, "but I think he has two pairs."

"I do," Roland said proudly.

"Who's for a swim, anyway?" Marion asked.

"I'll set the barbecue up, so you go on in," said Roland.

"I'll keep Roland company," Lesley offered.

"Looks like it's you and me then," Marion said to me.

"After you."

Marion jumped off the back of the boat and I followed her in, then we swam towards the shore. The bay was gently shelving and when we could both put our feet on its sandy bottom we stopped. I didn't know what to expect from Marion given that she was on 'home ground' but she put her hands on my waist then kissed me. I reciprocated and one kiss turned into several.

"Lesley's lovely," Marion said. "I can see why the two of you are together."

"Thank you," I said.

"Do you think she likes Roland?"

"She told me at the party that she thought he was quite dishy."

"Obviously, I don't need to tell you that Roland is completely smitten. He's been looking forward to seeing Lesley again all week."

"And what about you?" I asked, drawing Marion closer to me.

"Hmmm," she said coyly. "I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been looking forward to today."

"Me too," I said, pulling her closer to me and kissing her one more time.

We swam some more then headed back to the boat and dried ourselves off. Roland had lit a gas powered barbecue that was ingeniously attached to the hand rail of the boat. It hung over its side and was just big enough to barbecue enough meat for four people. Both he and Lesley had a glass of wine and were looking relaxed in each other's company.

"We saw you kissing," Lesley said cheekily.

"You don't mind do you?" asked Marion with slight concern in her voice.

"Of course not," Lesley replied. "I know Steven likes you. In any case, I might have kissed your husband to make up for it."

"I bet he enjoyed that," Marion joked.

"Guilty," said Roland with a smile on his face.

When the meat was cooked we ate it with some bread and salad and a glass of wine. The conversation was mainly about boats and the places that one day Roland and Marion hoped to sail to. I got the feeling that these were Roland's dreams but that Marion was happy to share them with him.

"How is your holiday going?" asked Marion, fearful that we might not share Roland's enthusiasm for all things nautical.

"Well things haven't quite gone to plan so far," explained Lesley. "Poor old Steven and Buster have spent the week laying a concrete floor in Carole and Fabien's winery."

Lesley explained what had happened and Marion and Roland sympathised.

"It worked out well for me because I got to spend time with Michael and Claire."

"They're your adopted parents?"

"Yes, you could say that," Lesley confirmed then she continued. "Next week should be better, Steven can relax a bit. Then we have a week in Annecy on the bike, a week sailing and then a week back here. After that we start our life proper in England and Steven has to go to the office every day."

"Where are you going sailing," Roland asked.

"Greece. Daniel, Steven's boss, owns a boat out there. So we're going with him and Kate, Carole and Fabien, and Suzy."

"Seven people on a boat, I hope you all get along."

"We do. But it's quite a big boat."

"Do you know what type it is?"

"Not really. It's supposed to look like a tall ship but it's built for comfort, not speed. Daniel bought it a few years ago after he and Carole divorced but then he met Kate and they never really used it."

Lesley thought for a moment.

"Apparently its forty eight metres long and ten metres wide, has two masts, two diesel engines and can sleep twelve people and eight crew. We've only got three crew though as Daniel wants to keep it simple."

"Mon Dieu," said Roland. "That's a big boat."

"How big is this one?"

"Fourteen metres."

We all took a moment to contemplate what a boat almost four times as long must look like.

"Well, you know what they say Roland," Lesley responded sympathetically. "Size isn't everything."

Marion sniggered and then we all laughed. Boldly, Lesley moved closer to Roland and kissed him, she ran her hand over his swimming trunks then gently massaged his cock until the outline of his erection appeared. Marion reached across and did the same to me. I felt my cock swell at her touch and strain against my trunks. Nobody was in a hurry for the moment to end and so we kept on kissing for a while. As we weren't alone in the cove however both Roland and I had no choice to behave liked perfect gentlemen while the girls teased us.

"That was nice," said Marion when we came up for air.

"Do you meet many people?" Lesley asked.

"Sadly, not as many as we used to," Marion explained. "It's got harder as we've got older. The people we used to play with all have families now and it's difficult to meet people locally because of my job."

"So nowadays we're limited to weekends away, going to clubs in Paris and meeting strangers or hoping to meet people when we go on holiday," Roland explained. "It can be exciting but the whole thing is very anonymous."

"It's been a long time since we've had friends back to our house. So we're both pretty excited about that if we're honest," Marion confessed.

"Well you must come and visit us in London when you can."

"We'd like that."

"But Sophie has stayed with you hasn't she?"

"Yes," Marion admitted, "we've both enjoyed that. It's just a shame that her partner can't too."

"But he can now, can't he?" Lesley said looking at me.

"Pierre's resigned from the police force," I told them. "He's going to manage Carole and Fabien's winery."

Marion looked at Roland, who smiled back at her.

"Pierre's very nice, and he's fit too," Lesley confided to Carole. "You'll like him."

All trace of wind disappeared in the afternoon and so we had to motor back to Cassis which took us a while. It was late in the afternoon before we got back. The weather was hot now and it wasn't pleasant having to put our bike gear on to make the short journey across town to Marion and Roland's house.

Marion and Roland lived in on a hill overlooking the sea. In common with the other houses in the street theirs stood behind a big concrete wall which obscured it totally from view. The electric gate opened as their car approached it and we left the narrow street and rode in.

The house looked very modern from the outside, all painted white concrete and built with a flat roof, but what was unusual about it was that it was constructed in two layers to follow the slope of the hill. A bit like overlapping Lego blocks.

We followed Marion and Roland inside. It was a bit odd because the front door was at the top of the house and opened on to a hallway which led to the bedrooms. You had to go down some stairs to get to the living area but what greeted you when you did was spectacular. It was just one huge space with an open plan lounge, kitchen, study and dining room. One side of the room was completely glass, giving you access to the patio and pool and beyond that a view of the sea.

1...678910...12