Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was your weekend with Marion and Roland? I spoke to her on Monday and I got the feeling they had a great time. Marion said something about trying to convince Roland to buy a motorbike."

"It was great. You're not jealous are you?"

"Of course not. We found them together."

"Now that Pierre's leaving the police you'll both be able to see them now, won't you?"

"We will. In fact Marion suggested that when I spoke to her." Sophie stopped for a moment then said, "Thank you for getting Pierre the job at the winery. He's really looking forward to starting."

"Good. Carole and Fabien need someone like him. Fabien's an artist. It's what he loves. He wasn't cut out to run a winery and neither is Carole."

"I'm pretty sure you got me the job in Marion's department too. I just don't know how you did it."

"You deserved that promotion. Everyone can see that."

"Thank you for whatever it was you did and thank you for taking me to Corsica too. I'd been getting a bit negative about things but now I'm feeling really positive"

"You're very welcome."

"How is Lesley? She looked lovely at the party."

"She's doing really well. Everyone loves her but fortunately for some reason she still loves me."

"And Suzy?"

"I think we're still adjusting to Suzy," I joked. "To be honest I didn't see that coming. But Daniel and Kate looked after Lesley last year and I think that she wants to pay that forward now. Suzy's not all that confident in certain situations you see."

"She seems nice."

"She is."

We had a really nice meal, although it would have been nicer to have been a bit more tactile with each other. By the end we both wanted to be somewhere a bit more private. Sophie drove us home and I rested my hand on her leg as we made our way back to the house. The dogs greeted us when we opened the door and I made a fuss of them. They sniffed Suzy and she patted them although you could see she wasn't used to doing it.

There was nobody about and I assumed that Carole, Fabien and Suzy were already in bed. So I made Sophie a drink and, with the dogs following us out, we went and sat on the patio. It was then that we could hear the sounds emanating from the playroom in Carole and Fabien's basement.

At first all we could hear were grunts and moans but after a while we could make out a voice saying, "Harder, harder." The voice clearly belonged to Suzy. Sophie and I sat mesmerized as we listened to her bossing around her tormenters.

"Stick it in me, stick it in me," we heard her say. Then a short while later, "Fuck me with it."

Whatever had been stuck into Suzy caused her to howl and moan in a mixture of defiance and pleasure and you could see that the noise was making the dogs uncomfortable.

"Suzy sounds pretty confident to me," Sophie observed.

"Perhaps we should go inside and leave them to it." I suggested.

Sophie agreed and we went into the kitchen and sat down at the table with our drinks. As we did Carole emerged from the basement, naked.

"Hi, you two, did you have a nice meal?" she asked kissing both of us.

I couldn't help but notice the redness of Carole's bottom. It looked like she'd been spanked.

"It was great thanks Carole," Suzy replied.

"Is everything all right down there?" I asked.

"Suzy's a bit of a livewire, isn't she?" Carole replied laughing.

Carole padded over to the fridge and pulled out a large bottle of water then she kissed us both goodnight and disappeared into the basement again.

Sophie and I went upstairs to the bedroom and we undressed each other as we kissed. Donald and Mickey lay on the rug at the foot of the bed snoozing.

"You know," Sophie said. "If anyone else asked me to come to bed and make love to them while a couple of dogs watched, I think I'd say no."

"Actually they don't like watching," I told her. "They just like being near us."

"It's alright," Sophie said. "I'm used to sharing you."

******************

In the morning Sophie had to leave to go to work. She had a shower while I made her some coffee and toast. We'd had good but tender sex the night before and I was pretty sure that I'd been a considerate lover. I'd resisted the temptation to wank myself off between her fantastic tits then cum over them, despite the fact that we both knew I wanted to, and I think that the gesture had been appreciated. Sophie had been very tactile and loving and didn't complain when Donald jumped up onto the bed to claim his space on it at the end of proceedings.

"You look smart." I said to Sophie when she walked into the kitchen.

"Thank you," she said, hugging me. "But I don't want to go to work."

"Call in sick," I said.

"I wish I could," she laughed. "Thank you for taking me out last night. You were a perfect gentleman. I appreciate that."

"You're welcome, thank you for a lovely evening."

"Next time," she whispered, "you can do whatever you want to me."

"I'll hold you to that," I told her and she giggled.

Donald and Mickey stared up at me as the sound of Sophie's car faded into the distance. They'd waited patiently for their run and so I put my training shoes on and the three of us headed out. I found myself talking to the dogs about nothing in particular as we ran. Other than recognising the sound of my voice, my inane ramblings would have meant nothing to them.

When I got back, I showered then made myself a coffee and lay by the pool. I heard Carole and Fabien talking in the kitchen, then Carole came out to say hello.

"Good morning," I said.

Carole kissed me and wished me a good morning then told me that she and Fabien were off out.

"Suzy's still in bed recovering," Carole laughed. Then she added, "Don't forget we have a cleaner. She starts at ten for a couple of hours. Please be on your best behaviour while she's here."

I went up and tidied our room but decided the best place to be was by the pool so I made myself another coffee and lay in the shade. Shortly afterwards Suzy joined me looking a bit worse for wear.

"Good morning," I said. "Heavy night?"

"Why are you smirking like that?" Suzy asked.

"Stick it in me, stick it in me. Now fuck me with it," I said mimicking Suzy's pleas from the previous evening.

Suzy blushed.

"You heard that?"

"It was hard not to. But don't worry about it. Lie down on the sun lounger and I'll get you some breakfast. You'll feel better after you've had something to eat. The cleaner's here by the way, so best behaviour."

Suzy sat down and winced as she did.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I think we might have overdone it with the riding crop last night."

"Stand up, let me have a look," I asked.

Suzy lifted her summer dress to reveal her panties. I didn't have to remove them to see that her bottom was raw and covered in a mass of welts, probably made by a riding crop.

"Christ Suzy," I said. "What were you doing?"

"I think things went a bit too far," she said looking shamefaced

I made Suzy some breakfast and served it along with some coffee and orange juice and she tucked into it.

"Don't you want to know what happened?" she asked when she'd finished.

"Yes, but Lesley is going to want to know every detail, so we'd best wait for her."

Lesley arrived at around half past ten and we had a few moments to ourselves. I asked her if she'd had a good time and she told me that it had been very nice. I told her about my meal with Sophie and hinted at what Suzy had been up to and Lesley virtually forced Suzy to spill the beans there and then.

Apparently, Carole, Suzy and Fabien had played a game of master and servant. Fabien was the master and Carole and Suzy were the servants. The deal being that the servants did whatever the master told them. Carole was first up and she was tied to the St. Andrews cross. Fabien instructed Suzy to paddle Carole and although it was against her nature she did it. They both took turns paddling Carole then Fabien instructed Suzy to put on a strap on and fuck her while he watched.

When it came to Suzy's turn, Fabien made Carole bind Suzy to the whipping bench so that her arse was at just the right height for paddling and fucking. Carole used a crop on Suzy and Fabien told Suzy to beg Carole to paddle her. Then Fabien used a riding crop on her. They got a bit carried away with the game and the same thing happened when Carole and Fabien started inserting things in her pussy. Eventually they decided that Suzy had had enough so they ended on Suzy kneeling in front of Fabien with Carole wanking him off until he came over Suzy's face.

"Are you ok?" Lesley asked.

"I think it might take me a couple of days to recover," Suzy replied sheepishly.

"I don't want you doing anything like that again, ever," Lesley told her straight. "I'll speak to Carole and Fabien when they get back."

Suzy looked chastened.

"I'm sorry Lesley I didn't mean to offend you."

"It's your choice what you get up to, but if that's how you let people treat you then I don't want anything to do with you."

With that Lesley walked off. Suzy's eyes started welling up and I could see she was fighting back tears. I put my arms round her and she cried into my shoulder.

"I should go and speak with Lesley," I said after a while.

I found Lesley in our bedroom. She was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. I sat down beside her and put my arm around her. It was her turn to cry into my shoulder now.

"Are you ok," I asked.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Don't be."

"I know what it's like," she said. "You'll let people do anything they want to you."

"I understand."

"I don't want that for Suzy. Fabien and Carole knew what she was like and yet they still did this to her. She's hardly had sex in years and now a few weeks after meeting us she's being whipped so hard she can hardly sit down."

"It's not your fault."

"I thought I was helping Suzy when I asked her to live with us, but I've just made it worse for her. I don't want her thinking that the only way to keep a guy is to become some sex object. What have I done Steven?"

"It really isn't your fault," I told her. "Do you want me to talk to Carole and Fabien?"

"No. I'll do it."

When Carole and Fabien returned, Lesley asked them if she could speak to them in private. They were a bit taken aback as they could see Lesley was upset.

It was hot but I decided to take the dogs for a walk anyway and I asked Suzy if she wanted to come with me. We walked along the paths in silence and found some shade under a tree to sit beneath.

"Is Lesley ok?" Suzy asked.

"She is, but she's concerned about you and she blames herself. She thinks you let Carole and Fabien treat you like that because you wanted to please them."

"She's probably right."

"You hardly know them Suzy, but you let them whip you until you can hardly sit down. That's not normal."

"I'm sorry."

"Lesley can't take seeing you like this because it's what she was like with David, and she hates herself for it."

"She wants me to move out, doesn't she?"

"No she doesn't, that's the last thing she wants. But if this ever happens again I'll make that decision for her. I really like you Suzy but I won't see Lesley get hurt."

"I understand."

When we got back, Lesley was having a cup of tea with Carole and Fabien in the kitchen. I could see that she'd been crying. Suzy and I joined them and everyone was aware of Suzy's discomfort as she edged herself gently onto a stool in the kitchen.

"Suzy," said Carole. "Fabien and I owe you an apology. We went too far last night and frankly I'm ashamed of what we did. I promise it won't happen again."

"We both mean that," said Fabien. "I hope you can forgive us."

"I need to take more responsibility for letting people know what I want," Suzy told them. "I know I'm not very good at that. I really like you both, so could we just put last night behind us."

"I think we'd both like that," said Carole. "But we'd understand if you didn't want to stay with us next week."

"I'll be honest, I don't know what to do," Suzy said.

Carole looked a bit shaken by events. She knew she'd fucked up and had jeopardised her relationship with Lesley, not mention the impact on our holiday in Greece. So she suggested to Lesley that perhaps that they could go for a drive. Lesley accepted the olive branch.

Suzy made some excuse about having a headache and went up to our room and I made myself scarce, deciding that now was a good time to service the bike. To be honest, it didn't really need it but I'd bought the oil and filter the previous day so now seemed a good time. The dogs came and sat with me in the shade of the garage as I drained the bike's sump and replaced the filter, then oiled the chain, checked the plugs and points and made sure nothing was loose.

As I was working my way through my list of checks Fabien came out to join me.

"I made you a cup of tea," he said.

"Thanks," I said taking the cup from him.

"I'm sorry about Suzy," he said.

"It's Lesley and Suzy you need to be saying that to," I said to him.

"I know," he said. "Lesley really let us have it with both barrels earlier."

"That's the redhead in her."

"Carole's very upset but it's my fault, I took it too far."

"I don't know what to say Fabien. The girl can hardly sit down, so yes, I'd say you did."

"I seem to be fucking things up at the moment," he said.

I didn't respond.

"You know it's not easy when you come to stay," he continued.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't look all that great by comparison. You breeze in, sort the winery out and it makes me look like the failure that I am. The worst thing is watching Carole get excited about having you around."

"What's that got to do with how you treated Suzy?" I told him getting a bit frustrated.

Fabien went quiet.

"Carole's your wife Fabien, if you don't want me to see her then I won't. Just say."

"That's not what I meant," he replied.

"Then be a man and stop feeling sorry for yourself Fabien. You fucked up. You physically hurt a young woman. Take some fucking responsibility for it. Oh and while you're at it take some responsibility for everything else too."

"It's easy for you to say, when the sun shines out of your arse. You, Carole, Daniel. You're a little club of fucking superheroes, aren't you?" he continued, "making the rest of us look second rate. Do you know how difficult it is to live with knowing that I'll never be as successful as her ex-husband or the guy she wants to fuck."

I got up off my knees and for a moment I think Fabien thought I was going to hit him. Wiping my hands on a rag I picked up the tea again and drank some of it.

"So fucking what?" I asked him. "Does that give you the right to whip some girl you've tied to a bench until she's raw. Is that what you're saying?"

"No, it doesn't," he replied.

"You'll never be as successful as Carole or Daniel. Most of the fucking world will never be as successful as Carole and Daniel, so you're in good company. As for me, well, the sun really doesn't shine out of my arse," I told him. "Carole loves you, Fabien. She didn't marry you for your money or your business acumen. I think if she's honest with herself, she fell in love with Fabien the artist. Perhaps that's who you were meant to be."

"Perhaps," he said.

"You're a good guy Fabien. You love Carole and I think you're good for her. But, if you ever do anything like this again to anyone that I care about then you'll answer to me for it. Is that understood?"

"It won't happen again."

"Then, as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing more to say about it."

I finished up in the garage and went back into the house. After I'd cleaned up I went upstairs to check on Suzy. I knocked on the bedroom door then opened it. The curtains were drawn and Suzy was lying on the bed in the dark.

"I've brought some friends to see you," I told her, referring to Donald and Mickey. "Can we come in?"

"Of course you can," she replied.

I lay on the bed beside her and unusually Mickey jumped up onto the bed too.

"That's odd. I've never seen Mickey get on the bed before."

Mickey worked his way into the space between us and let Suzy stroke his head.

"What's the matter Suzy?" I said in a gruff voice pretending to be the dog.

"I've been really stupid Mickey,"

"I'm stupid all the time Suzy. I ate fox poo this morning."

Suzy laughed.

"I've been a bit more stupid than that Mickey. I've hurt someone I love and I'm worried that she won't love me anymore."

Mickey changed his position and lay up against Suzy inviting her to stroke him more.

"I find that when I do stupid things, the people that love me get angry but then they forgive me."

"I hope so Mickey. I hope so."

Suzy wrapped her arms around the dog and hugged him and Mickey lay there and let her.

When Lesley and Carole came home things seemed friendlier between them. They both hugged me and Carole immediately noticed that only Donald was by my side.

"Where's Mickey?" she asked.

"He's upstairs on our bed being hugged by Suzy," I told her.

"Well I never," Carole said.

"Look, Carole. Just so you know. Fabien and I have had a bit of a row. I'm sorry but I had to tell him how I felt."

"You didn't hit him I take it."

"Of course not, but I told him I would if he ever did it again."

"You'd probably have to wait in the queue for your turn," Carole joked.

"Have the two of you managed to talk it through?" I asked Lesley and Carole.

"We have," said Lesley. "I don't want to lose Carole as a friend."

"That goes for both of us," Carole added.

The two girls hugged each other.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," said Carole. "I want to make it up to Suzy but I think I need to talk to Fabien first."

"I should probably go and see her," Lesley added.

"I'll come with you," I offered.

Suzy was still lying on the bed with Mickey snuggled up to her. When Mickey saw Donald he jumped off and the two dogs sniffed each other then settled down on the floor.

"Hi," said Lesley sitting down at the side of the bed.

"Hi," Suzy replied.

"How are you?"

"I'll survive."

"I'm sorry that I got angry this morning." Lesley said in a conciliatory voice. "It's just that..."

"There's no need to explain," Suzy interrupted. "I understand."

A long silence followed.

"I'm really sorry about what happened, Lesley and I'm scared that I've ruined our friendship."

"You haven't," Lesley reassured her.

Suzy started to cry, her emotions getting the better of her. Lesley gave her a hug and then the two girls began to kiss passionately. It was strangely erotic despite the tears and I felt as if I was intruding. When they finished Suzy turned to me and held out her hand.

"Do I get a hug and a kiss from you?" she asked me.

"Of course," I said.

I reached across the bed and hugged her. Suzy's mouth found mine and she kissed me as passionately as she had with Lesley. I have to say it was very enjoyable.

"You know I love you both," she confided afterwards.

"We love you too Suzy," Lesley reassured her.

That evening Fabien went out and got Pizza for everyone and we sat down and put things to bed. Carole took the lead and laid out her and Fabien's proposal.

"Suzy, we're both really sorry for what happened last night and we want to make things right. Lesley and Steven aren't going to be here next week and we realise that might make things difficult for you to stay here. So we've got the following suggestion."

I wasn't sure what the solution was going to be but I was intrigued to see what Carole had planned.

"Fabien's going to visit some artist friends of his in Italy for a few days, so he'll be gone until Sunday. Then on Monday, when you've recovered, I propose that you, me and Skye have a few girly days in Paris. What do you think?"