Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like her," I said.

"And she likes you mate. She likes Lesley too, but she's a bit jealous of you and Carole."

"I know,"

"Carole just seems scary to me," Buster confessed.

"She does have a bit of a reputation for that. What do you think of Michael?" I asked.

"Absolute top bloke," Buster enthused. "The guy is a legend. I'm with Lesley on this one, I mean who wouldn't want him as their father."

"You know this job's going to take more than a couple of days to finish," I said to Buster.

"It's not a problem mate. As long as Skye can hang out with Lesley she'll be fine."

"Thanks Buster."

Buster and I continued to lift the flagstones and after a while we were joined by Pierre and Fabien again. Michael had given them a lift back to the winery and they'd brought a case of beer with them.

"It's all arranged," Pierre confirmed. "The aggregate will be here tomorrow and the concrete will come on Friday morning."

"Fantastic. It sounds like it's all coming together."

Later that afternoon Pierre's cousin arrived with the digger and some other equipment. We unloaded the little digger from its trailer, along with some other equipment he'd told Pierre we'd need, then we all sat down and had a couple of beers together. The conversation was in French because Pierre's cousin didn't speak English. I felt like the odd one out but it was a small price to pay as the guy was doing us a big favour. When he left, Pierre showed us all how to operate the digger and then we used it to loosen the remaining flagstones. The little digger made light work of the task and with one person operating it while the other two used wheelbarrows to carry the stones out we finished in no time.

When the girls arrived back from shopping we were packing up for the day. Carole invited everyone up to the house for a barbecue to say thanks for their hard work then, having dropped Skye off, the remaining three carried on back to the house.

"I'm sorry I won't be able to help you tomorrow," Pierre told us. "I'm back on shift early in the morning but I'll catch up with you in the evening and I'll call in sick on Friday to help with the concrete."

"You don't need to do that Pierre," I told him.

"You need someone there who's done it before," he said in all seriousness, "and besides, I'd rather be doing this than going to work."

"Work's not good at the moment?" I asked.

"I'm not really enjoying it," he admitted.

"Could you do something else?"

"I'd like to but we've got a house to save up for."

"You can stay in our place as long as you want."

"I know and thanks. But in a few years Sophie wants to start a family, so I've got to suck it up."

I could see Pierre's predicament. As I understood it, being a policeman was a secure job but after what Pierre had been through when he was shot, it was easy to understand why the enthusiasm might not be there any longer.

That evening we had a nice barbecue and spirits were high. The girls had had a good day together in Aix and we had a plan to sort the winery out. When they arrived, Buster and Skye couldn't believe how beautiful Carole's house was, especially the view from the pool. They both fell in love with Donald and Mickey, who knew a soft touch when they saw one. Pierre and Sophie came too and you could see that Sophie had made an effort to look nice for the evening.

After eating, Carole wanted to talk to me alone and suggested we took Donald and Mickey for their evening stroll. I thought she was going to ask me about Fabien and I really didn't want to drop him in it any further than he already was, but in the end we didn't discuss him. Carole was more concerned about Buster giving up his holiday. I told her that Buster was fine with it as long as Skye was kept occupied. Carole said that she'd make sure she was.

"Oh and I spoke to Suzy," Carole told me. "She can get the time off after all."

"Gosh what a surprise," I said sarcastically.

"What do you mean?" asked Carole.

"I saw Daniel nod at you when you suggested Suzy should ask for time off."

"Ah," said Carole. "You won't tell her will you?"

"Of course not. But why did you do it?"

"She made Fabien happy," Carole replied. She hesitated then added, "Which is something I don't seem to be able to do at the moment."

We stopped walking and I gave Carole a hug.

"Fabien loves you, you know that," I told her.

"I wish we'd never started this fucking winery." Carole blurted out. "I shouldn't have pushed Fabien into giving up being an artist."

"He wanted to do it too,"

"But he's no good at it, is he?"

I had to admit that on the basis of what I'd seen she was right.

"Look, building a winery is very different from running one. Buster and I can build it for you with Pierre's help."

"But then what?"

"Hire someone to help Fabien run the winery and the vineyard day to day. A sort of factory manager. That would leave Fabien to focus on the wine itself and give him time to carry on with his art."

"You're right," Carole said. "I'm just not sure I like the idea of employing a manager."

"How about Pierre?" I suggested. "He's not happy in the police and he'd love to do something like this. Plus, you know you can trust him."

Carole thought for a while.

"What does he know about wine making?"

"As much as the average Frenchman, I'm guessing, but he can learn. The thing is, Carole, he's good with people and he'll get things done, which is what you need. And you should see what he's done with the orchard at our house, it looks fantastic. With a little bit of training he can have your vines looking just as good."

Carole put her arms around her waist and kissed me and I found myself grabbing her buttocks and pulling her closer to me.

"You know, you're just like Daniel," she said. "He always had a solution for everything too."

"The only thing is that Pierre would be giving up a lot of job security to come and work for you so you'd have to be serious about seeing the winery through."

"I understand. Let me talk it through with Fabien."

"I also think you should hire Buster. Just while Pierre serves out his notice."

"But Buster's on holiday."

"Buster and Skye would jump at the chance of staying out here, believe me. But they can't do it without some money. Fabien's going to need support until Pierre can start and this way someone will be there when you come to Greece with us."

"And what about you Steven?

"What about me?"

"You're giving up your holiday."

"It's only a couple of weeks. As long as Lesley is happy, I'm happy, and besides this is a bit of a challenge. It's not every day you get to build a winery. It's like Lego for adults."

Carole pushed herself against my now semi erect cock.

"You know, I want to fuck you right now," she said.

"Me too," I replied. "Frustrating, isn't it."

We walked back to the house and Carole, who was never one to hang around, took Fabien into the house for a chat while the rest of us got on with enjoying the evening. Lesley was being particularly affectionate towards me as we chatted in a big group and she sat in my lap with her arms around my neck.

"If you don't mind," Michael said to Buster and me. "I won't join you tomorrow. I'm not sure I'd be much good to you, shovelling."

"No problem Michael. Now that we've got the digger we should be able to make light work of it anyway," I told him.

"As it's our last day tomorrow, we were hoping that you might want to spend the day with us darling," Claire suggested to Lesley. "I was hoping to see the Verdon Gorge while we were here."

"Apparently, there's an excellent restaurant nearby," Michael added. "We could have lunch there"

Lesley's face lit up.

"You know I'd like nothing more," she replied and gave them both a big hug. Turning to Skye, she said, "You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not," said Skye. "I plan to take it easy tomorrow and start reading David's book about you two."

"It's not actually a biography," I told her.

"How do you know," Skye said teasing me. "You haven't read it yet."

Skye did have a point.

When Carole and Fabien returned they looked happy enough but they didn't stay long. Instead they asked Pierre and Sophie if they could have a word and the four of them disappeared back inside.

"What have you been up to?" Lesley asked.

"I think we'll all have to wait and see about that," I told her.

We didn't have to wait long. After about five minutes they came back out and everyone was smiling. Sophie came over and gave me a big hug and whispered thank you to me. Then Carole made an announcement.

"I'm pleased to tell you all that Pierre has agreed to become our winery and vineyard manager. He's going to be responsible for the day to day running of everything and Fabien and I are going to focus on the wine and its marketing."

Everyone congratulated Pierre and then Carole continued.

"Buster, Pierre won't be able to start for three months. So we wondered if you'd like a job until then. With harvest coming up, you'd really be helping us out."

Buster looked at Skye to see what she thought.

"If you take it then we can be together until the end of August," said Skye. "This is a pretty nice place to be and neither of us wants to spend the rest of the summer living with our parents. Then, in September, I've got to back to Uni. anyway, and Taunton's almost as far from Sheffield as Provence is."

"We'd pay you a proper wage, Buster and hire you a car," Carole added. "You needn't work full time while Skye's here and we'd pay for her to come out and visit you when she's back at university."

Buster thought for a while then put his arm around Skye.

"Ok, let's do it," he said

"Thank you," said Carole. "I think that this calls for a celebration."

Carole opened up a couple of bottles of champagne and we toasted the winery's success.

Now all we had to do was build it.

******************

The next few days were backbreaking. The little digger (or backhoe to give it its proper name) was a godsend, however although it was great at digging the ground up, we still needed to shift the stuff out of the winery in wheelbarrows. Buster, Fabien and I put a long day in on Tuesday and by the end of it we were all tired, but Fabien was exhausted. He'd matched Buster and I wheelbarrow load for wheelbarrow load in the morning but after lunch he began to struggle. It wasn't surprising I guess. He was a thirty year old artist not a thirty year old labourer.

On Wednesday morning Michael and Claire had to leave to catch a flight back to the UK. We had breakfast with them then said our goodbyes. Lesley was sad to see them go but she'd really enjoyed the time they'd had together. I wasn't sure if Fabien was going to make it to breakfast but he was determined not to let the side down

The aggregate, along with the steel reinforcing mesh and plastic sheeting had been delivered on Tuesday so Wednesday's task was to lay the aggregate base. It was a three man job, one to operate the digger while the other two shovelled and smoothed the aggregate.

Carole, Skye and Lesley went out shopping for the day and by the time they arrived back in the late afternoon the base had been laid and compacted. Fortunately the girls had thought to bring beer and cakes with them and we sat outside and had a picnic. Carole asked Buster and Skye if they wanted to come for a barbecue that evening but apparently they were already going out with Pierre and Sophie for pizza, so we packed up at five o'clock and agreed to start at ten on Thursday. There wasn't much left to do before the concrete turned up on Friday so we could afford to have a bit of a lie in.

When we got back to the house Lesley and I took a shower together. I wanted to fuck her when we got out but initially she was reluctant to let me.

"You're going to be spending the night with Carole," she said. "I don't want to spoil you for her"

"I don't care," I told her.

Lesley took the job of satisfying her man very seriously and if I needed her then she wasn't about to deny me.

"You'd better lie on the bed then," she told me.

I lay back and Lesley knelt at the bottom of the bed between my legs. She took my cock in her right hand and began to wank it while she massaged my balls with her left hand. I relaxed and let out a small sigh.

"Does that feel nice?" she asked.

"Very nice," I told her.

Lesley reached down and fingered her own pussy then, when she knew she was moist, she stopped wanking me and positioned herself over my cock. I watched as she slid down onto me then let her full weight rest on my hips. I pulled her forward and we kissed.

Bringing my knees up towards my body had the effect of moving Lesley slightly closer towards me and making it easier to kiss. I placed a hand in the small of her back, and pushed my hips upwards. Lesley lifted herself up ever so slightly to let me slide in and out of her and we began to fuck. The position allowed us to keep kissing as our rhythm gained pace. When we reached the point where it wasn't practical to kiss any longer Lesley raised herself up and gave me a ringside view of her lithe body as she fingered herself. When she'd made herself cum she reached round and played with my balls as I fucked her. I never lasted long when she did this and with her urging me to cum inside her I soon orgasmed. I felt myself squirt into her and then relaxed. We slowed down and Lesley pushed herself all the way onto me, letting me savour the moment before bending over to kiss me again.

"Does that feel better?" she asked.

"Much better," I replied.

"Good."

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you too," she replied.

That evening, both Lesley and Carole had made an effort to look nice and because everyone knew what was going to happen, the exchange of partners effectively occurred even before we'd sat down to eat. Lesley and Fabien held hands and kissed while Carole couldn't resist putting her arms around my neck and drawing me in for a kiss too. For my part I couldn't resist grabbing her pert bum and squeezing it.

We had another barbecue because it was easy to do and everyone enjoyed them. Rather than sitting in the dining room to eat we sat at the marble table outdoors with a beer or a glass of wine. Donald and Mickey were close by, ever hopeful of a few under the table treats and with Lesley around they were rarely disappointed. We sat and chatted about the winery and the challenges ahead but the despondency of the weekend had now been replaced by a new optimism.

"What are you going to call the wine?" Lesley asked.

"Maison Bisset of course," Carole replied.

"Have you got a label designed?" I asked.

"Fabien's drawn several but we haven't decided. Why don't you show them Fabien?" Carole suggested.

Fabien disappeared into the house and came back with a folio case full of designs. I hadn't realised how many possibilities there were until I saw them side by side. Some were quite plain but with classic writing on them while others had a line drawing of either the vineyards or the winery on them. There were some very modern designs too.

"What do you think?"

"I'm not sure about the modern ones," said Lesley mirroring my own feelings.

"Only I seem to like those," Fabien admitted.

"I could go for any of the others to be honest but I do like the ones with the courtyard in them," I said.

"Me too," said Lesley.

"And me," Carole admitted.

"It looks like I'll have to focus on those then," Fabien conceded.

Fabien looked tired. Three days of hard labour had taken its toll on him but he hadn't wanted to let the side down and he'd kept at it. Lesley realised this and after we'd eaten she suggested that they had an early night. Fabien didn't object and they left Carole and me to tidy up the dishes. We quickly put everything in the dishwasher then Carole suggested that we took the dogs for a walk.

At nine o'clock the light was fading but the heat was still in the day. We strolled along one of the dusty paths that linked the vineyards together while the dogs padded on in front of us. Every now and then they'd stop and turn around just to check we were still there.

"How are you adjusting to married life?" Carole asked.

"It's fantastic. Although it still doesn't feel like real life. I guess it won't until I start work."

"Not long to go now."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"Good. I know Daniel's got big plans."

"So he says, but he won't tell me what they are."

"Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough. He just wants you to enjoy your summer."

"I guess."

"You know, Daniel's asked me to come back and work for Durolitum again."

I was surprised at the revelation.

"I thought you'd put all of that behind you."

"So did I," Carole replied.

"You don't seem to need the money."

"You're right, it's not about the money. If I'm honest I miss the thrill of it. It sounds a bit pompous but when I was at Durolitum I was somebody. I was making things happen. Now I'm plain old Madame Bisset."

"I think I can understand that. But I'd never describe you as plain," I told her.

"I loved my job but I left Durolitum because Daniel and I were getting divorced. We couldn't work together while that was going on. He asked me to come back a year ago but it didn't feel right."

"What's changed?"

"We're all in a better place than we were last year. Daniel and Kate are more settled and Fabien and I are married now. We're all even going on holiday together."

"Would you move back to England?"

"No, I'd be based here but I'd probably need to get an apartment in London."

"What does Fabien think?"

"I haven't told him yet."

"Ah."

"I wanted to be sure before having that conversation."

"And you're not sure?"

"I'm ready for a challenge Steven and I realise now that I wasn't built to worry about whether the winery has a concrete floor in it or what the label on our wine bottles looks like. In fact I'm rubbish at that. The global recession is coming to an end, Steven. The next decade is going to be full of opportunity for Durolitum and I want to be a part of it."

"It sounds like you've made your mind up."

"I guess I have. I just needed reassuring. Do you think I'm doing the right thing?"

"I do, Carole."

"Thank you."

We walked back to the house and after we'd locked up Carole led me upstairs to her bedroom. We kissed for a while and as we did I helped her out of her summer dress. Underneath, she had on a delicate black lace bra and panties.

"I don't think I've seen you in black lingerie before," I said.

"Do you like it," she asked.

"I do. It's almost a shame you're going to have to take it off now," I told her.

"No it isn't." Carole laughed as she unhooked the bra and stepped out of her panties

I took a moment to look at her taught body. She was slightly shorter than Lesley, only an inch over five feet tall and delicate with it. She'd been a gymnast when she was younger and had worked hard to keep her figure since then. I ran a hand over her flat stomach and admired it.

"My best feature," she said.

"I like your bottom too," I told her.

Carole turned round and wiggled her bottom for me then she turned back and loosened my trousers, letting them fall to the floor. Kneeling in front of me she ran a finger along my cock as it strained against the material of my briefs.

"You do know I get a kick from knowing that I have this effect on you?" she said.

Carole pulled down my briefs and teased the head of my cock with her tongue then took the whole of it into her mouth. She looked up at me briefly then focussed on sucking my erect member. Had I not already had sex that evening this could have been a dangerous time but I let Carole work her magic secure in the knowledge that she wasn't going to make me cum. Selfishly, I let Carole pleasure me for quite a while. Watching her in front of me, working my cock, was doing as much for me as the blow job itself.

1...56789...12