Memories of Years Ago, She was 18yo

Story Info
An 18yo is punished by head teacher, or is it just a fantasy.
2k words
4.63
7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in Saunders what have you been doing to find you requiring punishment again?"

"Smoking Sir but it was the others who were smoking I was just found with the cigarettes in my bag."

"Well just possession is enough to earn you this punishment. I see it is you third this term, which means I have to be far harder on you this time. Now I am required to have a female member of staff with you so I will ask Miss Bennett to come and join us."

"Please Mr. Stern don't ask her to come in. It is embarrassing enough but I feel very uncomfortable around Miss Bennett, can you not just punish me by yourself?"

"I see you were eighteen last week in the circumstances I will respect your choice if you are sure that is what you want. If I do I will expect you to do what I say immediately."

"Thank you Sir."

"Okay, take your shoes off you can leave your socks on. Given this is your third punishment please strip to the waist and put your blouse and bra on the chair along with your skirt."

"But Sir..........?"

"Do it now unless you want Miss Bennett here too. My goodness you have developed hugely this term."

"I think my boobs have got much bigger since my Mum put me on the pill. It is rather nice as it has certainly got me noticed by the boys."

"I am going to start with the strap as it is a little less damaging than the cane, which we will finish off with. I should add additional strokes to your punishment as your knickers are not standard issue. I will leave that to be decided later. Now, reach across the table and grip the far side with your hands shoulder width apart. Your feet should be the same distance apart."

He stepped back knowing that she would not be able to see him as he drunk in the sight of her full bottom made even better by the lacy knickers that would offer much less protection than standard school issue. He reflected that it was not full it was large but firm and toned by training. He indulged himself by slipping his fingers around the legs of the knickers as if to straighten them. She was not taken in but did not protest.

He applied the strap to the middle of the bottom without great force. He knew that he could strike her much harder than this without doing serious damage. Each of the next five was applied with increasing force spread around the substantial target area. The intake of air and moans increased in volume after each blow. He was delighted to hear the reaction and would never consider asking her to quieten down. Putting the strap down on the desk her told her that the next six would be applied to her naked bottom. As he moved behind her he exclaimed.

"My goodness have you had an embarrassing accident here Saunders?"

"Oh Sir, sorry Sir no I have just got rather.... well a little..... eh kind of excited Sir. I didn't mean to I can't help it. It just happened Sir."

As he peeled her knickers down he realized that indeed the wetness that showed as a wet patch on her knickers was sexual arousal and not pee. This was further confirmed as he pulled them down past her knees and the aroma of sexual excitement flooded his nostrils.

"My goodness have you had this type of reaction previously? It is an extraordinary reaction to being punished."

"I don't think I have ever had a reaction as strong as this but I have got a little excited before. I am so sorry Sir it is so embarrassing. Can I go and sort myself out before we carry on?"

'That will not be necessary Saunders. I am sure as the severity of the punishment increases your body will react differently. The next six with the strap will be much firmer."

With this he took up position to recommence the strapping. She was not the only one in the room to be aroused by events. He had to rearrange his erection as it was not only very visible but it was very uncomfortable. He always enjoyed spanking, strapping or caning an errand bottom and this was a beautiful one. He took his time delivering the next six again increasing the force until the last couple were as hard as he was comfortable administering. It was a good thing that the sound proofing of the room was good as she was now screaming after every strike.

He was enthusiastic to see what effect the second half dozen had had on her. Far from drying up, juices were running down both of her legs and her pussy was clearly swollen and red. He wanted to enjoy embarrassing her as much as possible. He ran his hand up both her legs getting close but stopping short of her pussy.

"I love to cane a wet bottom and there is plenty here to soak the whole area. Let's just mop you up a bit I think I will use your knickers."

Having had a good feel of her bottom as he used his wet fingers to trace the stripes, he took her knickers and finished drying the inside of her legs. He then wiped from the wet center of her pussy up until his fingers covered by her knickers found her large hard clit. The wail that left her lips was very similar to her reaction to the strap but they both knew it was from pure arousal. He circled her clit time and time again enjoying her excited discomfort.

"Please Sir you can't do that it is just so embarrassing."

"I understand that it must be very embarrassing for me to see the evidence of how aroused you are by your punishment. If I push these very wet knickers into your pussy they should stop your excitement spreading any further as I cane you."

He pushed the whole of the lacy knickers into her swollen pussy before taking up the position with the cane in hand. He teased her by tapping her bottom with the cane as if identifying exactly where he was going to strike. As his swing of the cane became longer she anticipated the strike and tensed up. The first strike landed just as she relaxed her bottom. The second and third landed quickly giving her no time to compose herself or prepare.

After the third strike her bottom was dancing around and she was shaking and sobbing deeply.

"Are you still of the opinion that I can't do things because it is just so embarrassing or do you want to apologize? Bear in mind that you are due a maximum of nine more from the cane."

"I am so sorry. I will do anything but please no more caning."

"You will receive a minimum of three more with the cane. I will consider your offer of doing anything if I feel generous after that. Now let's see if the cane has had a different effect on you than the strap did. Well at least your knickers have stopped the waterfall. You do however seem to be very warm and swollen down here. Now am I embarrassing you again or should I carry on checking out how you are responding?"

"My bottom feels like it on fire and twice it's normal size. Please don't cane me anymore but do whatever you want to."

"I have some cream here which I have been told is very soothing when gently applied to a sore bottom. If you ask very nicely I would consider applying it if you keep nice and still and ensure that I can reach all the areas effected by your punishment."

"Please Mr. Stern would you be kind enough to soothe the area it feels so sore and sensitive."

The substance that he massaged onto her large bottom made the area shine and brought out the contrast in colors. He was gentle in applying it making sure he covered every inch contacted by the strap and cane. When he explored right to the heart of her bottom and found the crinkled dark skin of her anus all pretense of soothing damaged skin was forgotten. He lubricated the tight entrance teasing it with his slippery fingers time and time again before his middle finger slipped slowly but firmly deep inside. It wasn't until she let the breath out that she had held for many seconds that she could whisper.

"Thank you Mr. Stern that is very comforting. If I am a very good girl and take all the soothing you can offer would you let me off the rest of the caning?

"You are due nine more. I will consider reducing that after the next three as I promised."

With this he withdrew is finger and using the other hand reached through her legs to her clit. Her body responded like he had applied an electric shock. He only briefly teased the erect button before sweeping his hand through the liquefied pussy lips. He wanted to linger but did not want to risk her having an orgasm.

"I want you bottom totally relaxed for the last three. I will strike as soon as it is relaxed and the quicker that happens the lighter the caning will be."

It took every bit of her willpower to unclench her buttocks as soon as the cane had landed. He was good to his word with these three being the lightest yet. She was however in great pain and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Would you like me to comfort every part of your effected area Saunders?"

She understood the subtleness of the wording and knew her answer needed to reflect that.

"If you would be kind enough to excuse me from the last half dozen I would really appreciate you soothing all the areas that have been so profoundly effected by my punishment. Thank you Mr. Stern."

He was barely able to tease her pussy and clit before he, quite unnecessarily, lubricated his cock and offered it up to the hot wet entrance. Neither was sure who moved most but he sunk surprisingly easily into her tight but very ready pussy. He tried and managed to keep control as he stroked in and out until his balls were squeezed against her clit when he was fully buried. She did not manage to retain control for long as she tried to push back as much as her position allowed. She had gone past the point of no return almost as soon as he entered her and exploded violently as he trapped her against the desk.

He wanted to savor fucking her with the stunning view he had of her large bottom striped and glistening with the cream. The violence of her orgasm took him by surprise and he was unable to prevent himself cumming powerfully deep inside her.

As he finished cumming he slumped forward over her body. The fantasy was suddenly completely lost for both of them. They had been married for five years and Gill had only shared her fantasy, the one they had just acted out, a week earlier. She had admitted that the fantasy had been based on an event that had happened. Mr. Stern did exist. Mr. Stern had caned her. Unfortunately Mr. Stern had insisted on Miss Bennett being present. Any sexual element of the events was almost completely in her eighteen year old head. She did experience an amazing orgasm that day when she was eighteen. It was at the hands of a fumbling boyfriend who had been completely stunned as to why she exploded into a violent orgasm as soon as his fingers found her clit.

Over the next couple of years they fine-tuned the fantasy, as well as others, but that first reliving of her caning at eighteen remained the best sex ever.