All Comments on 'Men in the Mountains Ch. 07'

by gayxxxstories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Preston really messed up in the beginning of this chapter by not sharing his thoughts with Cooper. It's quite possible Cooper has the same feelings but won't share them out of fear of scaring Preston off because of his earlier overreaction to their first kiss. And yeah, it is very definitely possible to fall in love with someone in just a week. Can't wait to find out how this all ends up. This didn't need to have sex to make it another ***** chapter.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

They have been so close and intimate during their hiking trip. Preston may need reassurance that just because the hike is nearing the end it is not the end of their relationship. He has to take some risks, start talking about what they will do next together, and tell Cooper how he really feels.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

I meant to say this…but I hope their story goes on beyond the end of their trip. I hope they continue to see each other while at college even if they are separated by some distance so we can realistically see how they do and if they last as a couple or not.

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

A wonderful addition to their story. Be brave Preston!

mikeinatlmikeinatlabout 1 year ago

I really love this story and am invested in Preston and Cooper. It will be interesting to see how/when the topic of love comes up between them. I’m hoping it’s mutual and that their relationship continues beyond the hiking trip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous