Mental Domination Ch. 02: Angel & Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That settled, I brought my full attention to our slow, sensuous fuck. I kept up the pace, rubbing her clit and eliciting moans and groans of pleasure from her as she rolled her hips and gripped my cock with her pussy. It wasn't long until she was crying out softly in the throes of another orgasm. I picked up my pace as her cunt quivered around my rock hard cock and shot my wad seconds later.

As I settled back in the bed, fully satiated, Alice turned over to face me. "You don't know how sorry I am that I treated you so badly before."

"It's okay babe," I said kissing her forehead. She threw a leg over me and settled her head on my chest. I reached up and began stroking her hair with the arm she was laying on.

"I really do have to go soon," she said with a sigh.

"I know, but first tell me about Gina. I was serious about trying to make that happen for you."

She tilted her head back and looked up at me, consternation on her face. "Seriously?"

"Yes seriously. I can't imagine anything hotter than fucking both of you at once."

"Oh god, me either... It's just so... dirty." I could see from the look on her face that she was still hesitant, but also incredibly turned on by the idea. It looked like my suggestions had fully taken root without me having to push it any further. That was something of a relief. I had a feeling Gina was going to be a much tougher nut to crack. After a pause, she said, "Do you really think we can do it?"

"Yeah, just tell me about what's been going on with her."

Alice talked for the next fifteen minutes or so, giving me the rundown on her sister. Gina was still working at the store, but had become even harder to deal with, to the point that her own sister was torn on whether to keep her on. The root of the issue seemed to be that about a year ago, her husband Greg had finally had enough and left her for another woman, one that was apparently not the ball buster Gina was.

As Alice told me that part, I silently cheered for Greg. He seemed like a decent guy, but had also seemed utterly whipped. I was really surprised he'd actually sacked up and left his controlling harpy of a wife.

Gina had gotten more religious, or to put it another way when it came to her brand of religion, more sanctimonious and judgmental. It was apparently bad enough that her thirteen year old daughter was now living full time with her father because she couldn't get along with her mother anymore either. She wasn't dating anyone, hadn't even been on a date since Greg had left. From what Alice said, all Gina did these days was come to work where she made everyone miserable and go to church every time the doors were open.

The whole thing screamed repression to me, it gave me a few ideas how to approach Gina, but I knew I'd have to have plenty of rest first. A point that was driven home when Alice finally got up to leave.

As she started to crawl out of bed, I decided to go ahead and adjust her dreams despite my weariness. I reached out to her mind and could barely make contact. It was like trying to grip a greased eel. I gritted my teeth and focused past the headache that was now pounding in my skull and finally managed to lock on.

"Your dreams will become more erotic," I whispered through clenched teeth. "They'll build over the next few days until, in your dreams, you're not only sharing me with Gina, but you're fucking each other too. You're not masturbating while I fuck her, she's eating your pussy while I fuck her, and then you're returning the favor. Let your imagination run wild with all the things the three of us can do to each other."

With a supreme effort, I pushed the thought into her subconscious and released my grip on her mind. My vision darkened at the edges and I nearly passed out as the headache blossomed into a full blown migraine. I hadn't had a headache like this since the first days of using my abilities. I knew I'd be all right with some rest, but at this point, I was truly glad I was already in bed.

"Lock the door on your way out," I mumbled as Alice made her way from my bedroom in search of her clothes. I was already asleep before she left the apartment, dreaming about what I was going to do next.



I hope you enjoyed part 2 of the story. If you did, I'd really appreciate any comments you'd like to leave.

I'll be working on part three this week (1/29/23), so you should see part 3 sometime next week if everything goes according to plan.

12