Messy Jessy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned you over onto your back. "Rest a little while for me slut, I just need to do something" You nodded and lay there. You suddenly felt a tickling on your back, just under your neck. Then one by one the men came in and you felt them tickling your back too. You soon realised they were writing on you. It felt good and quite relaxing.

After everyone had taken a turn I took a photo of it. Then showed you. I had you read it out loud. "On this day, this worthless useless silly little fuck doll whored herself out for 50p to the following men..." You then read out all fifteen names that had been written on your back. You shuddered and moaned as you finished.

I came to you and hugged you close. You curled into me and sobbed. I stroked your hair. Calming you with my words. A little while longer and you could stand. Your body aching with each step you took into the main living area. As came into view, the men cheered and clapped. They had all dressed. Drinks in hand. Laughing and chatting to each other.

One spoke up "Here she is! Firstly, thank you, Ash, for providing the entertainment, excellent as always, my good man! Secondly and more importantly thank you slut! You have made this stag do for my brother unforgettable. You are one hell of a fuck, young lady. Seriously, every man here agrees! Three cheers for the entertainment! Hip hip Hooray! Hip hip Hooray! Hip hip Hooray!!" all the men cheered and raised their glasses to you. You smiled weakly and again took a curtsy.

We made our way to the main table, and I sat you down. You drank and ate like a half-starved kitten. Slowly you regained your strength. Each man thanked you individually and kissed your hand. This was not lost on you. Clearly not fans of kissing cum lips you thought and smiled wryly. Slowly they all left, thanking you again and asking when they could see you again.

I sat with you, holding your hand. Soon it was just me you and the stag, Andy. He sighed heavily. Then spoke. "Guys, you two are the best. Thank you so much. I get married next Friday; you are both more than welcome to join us for the evening do. No pressure, but the offer is there".

"Oh and, sorry what's your name?" I replied for you, "This is Jess. He nodded and continued "well Jess, you gave me the best blow job I have ever had. I will never forget it!" and with that he stood up, wobbled and headed out the door. I looked at you and smiled "See slut? See how much they loved what you did? No higher praise was ever bestowed upon such a useless worthless silly little fuck toy!" We both laughed.

After a few minutes silence I looked at you "Could you manage a little surprise. I promise it will be gentle?" You looked at me and smiled. Then nodded. I lifted you up and took you back to the bedroom. This time having you lay on your back with your head at the foot end and your feet on the pillows.

There was a knock at the door. "Right on time". I left the room and returned shortly. You looked up, straight into the green eyes of the server from the bar. She smiled. "Hello Jess, remember me?" You nodded. She then proceeded to undress and move to the head of the bed. She looked at me and I nodded.

Then she gently started to caress your feet and legs, first with her soft hands and then her mouth. It was a welcome change from the rough use you had earlier. You soon settled into the wonderful feeling of the server lightly stroking and kissing you all over. Your body melting into the soft bed.

She worked her way up your legs and thighs. Spent a little time licking and kissing your pussy, moving up over your tummy and to your tits, again spending time, kissing and sucking on your nipples, higher still to your collar bone, shoulders and neck.

Finally, she kissed you softly on the lips. You kissed her back, she tasted of your pussy and something sweet. Then she quickly turned around and started licking your thighs. Her pussy now only inches from your face. You looked up at me. I undressed and slid my cock in your mouth. You instinctively sucked on me. Taking me deeper into your hot wet inviting hole.

"That's it slut, get me nice and wet" you nodded as you licked sucked and coated my cock with your saliva. I pulled out and you pouted. I slid my cock straight into the server's pussy. She moaned. Five strokes in and out then I offered you my hard member. You sucked it greedily tasting her and me together.

Five strokes down your throat then I pulled out. Back to the server's pussy. I continued for a while as the young girl licked and sucked gently on your pussy making you moan and writhe. Keeping you on edge but not giving you release. You were moaning and whimpering now. Your eyes glazed over.

I stopped and spoke to the girl "okay, Katie, you've had your fun. Now you can go. Thank you for everything." She got off, dressed, smiled, kissed you and went to leave but instead she turned around, picked up the pen and wrote across your tummy, THIS WHORE HAS THE SWEETEST PUSSY EVER! LOVE KATIE she signed off with two kisses, dropped the pen then walked away.

I then moved so I was between your legs on the bed. I slowly lifted your legs up and wide. You looked down at me. I slide my cock gently into you then pulled out. I lifted you a little higher and slid my cock slowly and gently into your tight ass. You moaned and bit your lip. I locked eyes on you. Never taking my intense stare off you.

"Look at me" I growled "Do not close your eyes" you nodded. "Who owns you, slut?" "You do Sir" "What are you, slut?" "I am your needy wet pathetic horny silly little mindless fuck doll Sir" "And do you love it?" "YESSS, I FUCKING DO!!! NEVER TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME PLEASE SIR!!! I BEG YOU!!! NOW FUCK MY ASS AND MARK YOUR PROPERTY!"

Like I needed asking twice. I rammed my cock in your tight ass and pounded you for all I was worth. You reached down rubbing your clit hard. Moaning and screaming you came over and over as I continued my assault on your ass. Then just as we were both spent, with one final thrust I filled your back passage with my seed. Moaning loudly as I did so. I collapsed on you, letting your legs go. You hugged me tight.

We stayed like that for a while. Eventually we snuggled up together under the duvet. Your head on my chest. Me stroking your hair.

"You best message your boy and tell him you will be home tomorrow." You reached for your phone and as you typed I stroked your soft skin.

Once done we snuggled up again and fell into a deep blissful sleep.....

12