Mexican Women Into Black Men

Story Info
Marianna seduces Eugene in Montreal-Nord.
1.8k words
3.54
6.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

One fine summer's day in the City of Montreal's Nord area, Eugene Matthieux found himself bored. The big and tall young Haitian man is relaxing at home after a rigorous first year at McGill University. Canada's most elite university is full of rich young white folks who challenged Eugene at every turn, especially in the school's prestigious Law program. The professors, middle-aged white folks all, were particularly hard on Eugene. A lot of white Canadians find a tall, handsome black man who happens to be educated and confident to be an anomaly or a threat. Eugene is determined to succeed and do his thing. It is simply the Haitian way.

Eugene finished his first year at McGill University with an average of ninety one in most of his classes. He took five classes per semester. Eugene wanted to get into McGill's School of Law and then have a stellar career in the Canadian legal system. There are quite a few black lawyers in the City of Montreal, Quebec. Of course, the City of Toronto, Ontario, has a lot more black lawyers since it is the business capital of Canada, but so what? Eugene was born and raised in the City of Montreal and intends to make a difference and find success in his hometown.

With his parents, attorney Sylvestre Matthieux and schoolteacher Anne-Marie Laveau Matthieux away enjoying their second honeymoon in the City of Kingston, Jamaica, Eugene has the house to himself. It's every young Haitian person's dream, for real. The Matthieux parents would be gone for the entire long weekend. Too bad Eugene's best friend Jasper was also away in the City of Toronto with his girlfriend Emma. If Jasper (a tall, athletic young Jamaican man whom Eugene had known forever) had been around, then Eugene would have invited him over to chill. They would have watched movies, smoked Shisha and probably hollered at the neighborhood girls. Good times. Sadly, Eugene was on his own for the whole long weekend.

After walking his little dog Harriet, Eugene basically had nothing to do. Eugene lay in bed, watching a rerun of Stargate on the Syfy Channel. The one where a special device allows the SG-Team to move at amazing speeds. One of Eugene's favorite episodes, come to think of it. The sound of a lawnmower caused Eugene to look out the window. Surely enough, the neighbor lady, Marianna Hernandez, was mowing the Matthieux family lawn. How about that? The indefatigable Mexican lady is always up to something. Ever since her adult son Mosiah moved out, Marianna Hernandez has been restless. The gal definitely needs a hobby or something...

On that fateful day, Marianna Hernandez wore a white tank top and neon-pink booty shorts. Marianna has always dressed a bit scandalous for a woman in her early fifties, but Eugene definitely didn't mind the view. Marianna Hernandez had a nice, thick ass which seemed ready to burst out of her neon-pink booty shorts. What is it with middle-aged Latin women and their unique mixture of sass and sexiness? Eugene has masturbated to erotic thoughts of his neighbor Marianna Hernandez on many occasions. The Mexican MILF definitely got it going on.

"Hola, Senor Eugene," Marianna Hernandez said, and the short, plump Latin gal waved at him. Eugene hesitantly waved back, wondering how Marianna sensed his presence. They talked for a bit, and then Eugene felt embarrassed that his family lawn was so overgrown that their nosy but kindly neighbor felt the need to mow it for them. Eugene went to the kitchen and grabbed some lemonade and ice, and went out to meet Marianna. The Mexican gal graciously accepted the drink that Eugene offered, and then stopped mowing the lawn for a bit.

"It's the least that I can do," Eugene said, smiling, and Marianna Hernandez winked at him and touched his arm. Eugene is only nineteen years old but he's smart enough to know that when a female is touching you a lot and smiling, it may be a form of flirtation. Eugene offered Marianna a seat in the backyard, to rest for a bit. They went around and sat on the new chaises that Eugene's mother purchased at the start of the summer from the local IKEA. Marianna Hernandez sat comfortably on the chair and spread her thick thighs in a very unladylike manner. Eugene felt his heart skip a beat, and Marianna Hernandez smiled at him.

"Eugene, tell me, do you have a girlfriend yet?" Marianna Hernandez asked, licking her full lips in a very sensual manner. Eugene sighed, and shook his head. While attending McGill University, Eugene tried to date, but a lot of the local ladies were from the stiff upper crust. McGill University is for Canada what Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, Cornell and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology are for the United States of America. A school attended by the sons and daughters of the elite. As the son of a lawyer and a schoolteacher, Eugene was barely middle-class and didn't cut it among the wealthy students on campus. The hot ladies go after the rich guys. Nothing new under the sun.

"Nah, I was too busy with school and activities, you know?" Eugene replied, and Marianna Hernandez nodded as though she understood. The Mexican MILF looked at the tall, dark-skinned and handsome young Haitian man the way a hungry wolf looks at sheep. A lot of older men go after hot young women and sometimes hot young men. It must be said that the kind of older women who go after young men do exist and Marianna Hernandez, formerly of Oaxaca, Mexico, is most definitely one of them. Since Eugene's parents were away, Marianna Hernandez wanted some of Eugene's action...

"You shouldn't bother with those annoying college girls who play mind games and bullshit you, Eugene, you need a real woman," Marianna Hernandez said, and she gently touched his thigh. Eugene nodded, and smiled. Boldly, Eugene drew closer, until his face was inches from Marianna's. The Mexican MILF grinned and then kissed her new conquest. Somehow, Marianna and Eugene went from the backyard to the house, and somehow ended in the family living room. Marianna insisted on getting down and dirty with Eugene right under his parents new painted portrait. Yeah, the Mexican MILF is a wild one...

"Oh damn," Eugene said, marveling as Marianna Hernandez undressed, revealing her curvy body. With her big tits, chubby but sexy body, thick thighs and big round ass, the bronze-skinned and dark-haired Mexican gal was hot as fuck. Marianna Hernandez stood before Eugene and grinned, pleased with the effect she had on him. Even in her fifties, Marianna Hernandez was still hot enough to make younger men's heads turn. The Mexican MILF licked her lips and then got ready to pounce on the young Haitian man. Time to see what Eugene is made of...

"Ensename tu pene, show me your dick," Marianna Hernandez demanded, and she grabbed Eugene's crotch for emphasis. Smiling, Eugene unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. Marianna Hernandez grabbed Eugene's dick and stroked him. As the young man looked on, the sexy MILF got on her knees and went to work. Winking at Eugene, Marianna Hernandez took his dick into her mouth. At last, the Mexican MILF got to taste some Haitian dick, and it didn't disappoint. Marianna Hernandez fingered her wet, hairy pussy as she sucked Eugene's dick. Let the good times roll...

"Hot damn," Eugene said, as Marianna Hernandez soon had his cock hard as a rock. Next, Eugene slipped out of his clothes, and the Mexican MILF admired the burly, dark-skinned younger man's fine, masculine body. Marianna played with Eugene's chest hairs while kissing him. Eugene caressed Marianna's big tits, and palmed her big round ass. There's something undeniably sexy about hot older women and Marianna in particularly. Eugene couldn't get enough of her. Grinning, Eugene laid Marianna on the bed and sucked on her tits. Marianna breathed deeply as Eugene sucked on her nipples while sliding his hand between her thighs.

"Lame mi cono, eat my pussy," Marianna said with a sigh, and Eugene smiled and nodded. The Mexican MILF sighed happily as her lover buried his face between her thick thighs. Eugene hasn't been with many women in his nineteen years but he is nevertheless good at eating pussy. Marianna moaned softly as Eugene teased her clitoris with his tongue and worked his fingers into her pussy. Marianna felt her eyes moisten and her fingers gripped the sheets as Eugene ate her pussy like a hungry man. It wasn't long before the hungry Haitian man's wicked tongue and agile fingers coaxed an orgasm out of a certain Mexican MILF's sweet pussy...

Marianna Hernandez took a moment to catch her breath, and then she smiled at Eugene. The young Haitian man lay flat on the bed as his favorite Mexican MILF climbed on top of him. Marianna took Eugene's hands and placed them on her hips. Eugene caressed Marianna's ass and playfully slapped it. Marianna groaned at Eugene's sheer boldness, and then, since she was too horny to care, she grabbed his cock and inserted it into her vagina. At long last, the two of them were one. Do Haitian dicks fit inside Mexican vaginas? It would appear to be the case!

"Hmm, ride me," Eugene said, and Marianna laughed and did just that. The Mexican gal straddled her younger lover and rode him hard, loving the feel of his hard dick inside of her. Lots of young men like Eugene here have seemingly endless energy and stamina, even if they're still figuring their way around the female body. Marianna cried out obscenities in English and Spanish as Eugene's big dark dick filled her pussy. The young Haitian man even did the motorboat on Marianna's tits as he slammed his cock into her pussy. Marianna found that a bit annoying, but found it hard to argue with Eugene with his dick embedded in her vagina.

"Solo follame, just fuck me," Marianna demanded, and Eugene did as he was told. After a while, they switched positions. Marianna got on all fours, and even shook her big Mexican booty for her new lover. Eugene grinned and kissed Marianna's thick derriere, much to her delight. Eugene gripped Marianna's wide hips and thrust his cock into her pussy. Marianna moaned, loving the feel of Eugene's cock in her snatch. Doggy style is one of Marianna's favorite positions. Eugene fucked Marianna with wild abandon, and her screams of passion mingled with his own...

Much later, Marianna Hernandez and Eugene Matthieux parted ways. For some reason, Marianna insisted on being given a tour of the house, and Eugene, though surprised, still obliged her. Marianna was all smiles as she looked at the master bedroom, where Eugene's parents normally slept. The Mexican MILF even sat on the bed, which caused Eugene to scratch his head, but whatever. Eugene went to piss in the nearby washroom while Marianna took a look around. After a passionate kiss and a brief hug, Marianna departed the Matthieux household. What Eugene didn't know is that Marianna left her panties hidden somewhere in the house, a memento of sorts, but that's a story for another time...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers