All Comments on 'Mexican Women Into Black Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I noticed the overuse, again, of Marianna Hernandez name. What have you got against the use of pronouns?

"A lot of white Canadians find a tall, handsome black man who happens to be educated and confident to be an anomaly or a threat."

What does this have to do with your description of an Haitian/Mexican encounter? Is there a white Canadian somewhere in the plot conniving to cock block between the fat Haitian guy and the short fat, Mexican MILF? No? Then why bring the white Canadians up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a dark and stormy night in the steamy, liquid heat of the City of Ottawa’s winter. Four white racists were conspiring to keep a big and tall Haitian engineering student at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa from imposing his big black penis into the butt hole of a short, fat Saudi princess’ butt hole. The short, fat Saudi princess’ butt hole was crying out for the pain of the big and tall Haitian engineering student’s big black penis, but he had a male recipient, a Brazilian, whose butt hole was first in line. Many Brazilian males object to being cornholed, especially in the butt hole. What’s a big and tall Haitian engineering student at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa to do? Racism rears its ugly head at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa all the time. Many butt holes go undefiled.

“Oh, please!! Lick my ass!!!” said the big and tall Brazilian, whose butt hole stank with the resonance of F-A-R-T. And he casually ripped one off. LaSamuel D’Martinique, the big and tall Haitian engineering student in question, took a big whiff. LaSamuel D’Martinique loved F-A-R-T-s, and often ripped off LaSamuel D’Martinique’s own smelly offerings in the privacy of his dorm room at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa.

Suddenly, the four white racists burst into the room, butt holes reeking of F-A-R-T. LaSamuel D’Martinique didn’t hesitate a moment. Often, four white racists will conspire to keep big and tall Haitian engineering students from cornholing, as if it is any of their business. LaSamuel D’Martinique smiled. He had a secret up LaSamuel D’Martinique’s sleeve.

LaSamuel D’Martinique grabbed the short, fat Saudi princess and tossed her to the ignorant, smelly white racists. LeSamuel knew that their hatred of the Saudi’s would protect LaSamuel D’Martinique’s interests in the racist days to come.

And they lived happily ever after until their butt holes needed yet another cornholing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...