MF Max Intel Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello ladies! How might Peterson's Unique Security Service Yard (Yes, PUSSY) assist you today?

Joon showed the saleslady her diplomatic credentials and stated, "I need an unobtrusive armored hover car, capable of seating twelve people in battle gear. I know you have a contract with the Terran Federation to supply their special operations teams with just such a vehicle and I need one for my entourage."

"I am so sorry, Ambassador, but those are strictly military vehicles and can only be sold to special operations units."

Max took the woman to the side and showed the sales representative her Special Operator's credentials. "Run this through your system for verification. When you are satisfied, scrub all the information from your systems. And I am sure you understand when I tell you we were never here."

The sales lady went to her computer and input the data, nodded, and erased all the electronic information from her system before returning to Max and handing back her identification. "We happen to have one of those vehicles we have just finished. It is an upgraded model from the standard we have sold the ISD and I am sure it will meet your needs."

The group walked around back where what looked like a standard motor home was parked. "This girl is loaded. She has an autopilot with self-navigation, two ship's grade pop up Gatling Lasers each with 280 degrees of rotation, 360 degree coverage, with 100 degrees of inclination and 45 degrees of declination. There is a dedicated power core for the guns which can also run the vehicle should its power core suffer damage."

"You have secure communications linkups, and the engine is capable of accelerating this baby from 0 to 300 kilometers per minute in ten seconds flat. Top sustained speed is 18,000 kph. Her climb rate is maxed at 300 meters per second with a ceiling of 115 kilometers in standard Terran atmosphere, so she is sub-orbital capable. She has thruster assisted turning and stabilization, should it be needed, along with a military grade inertial dampener so none of your passengers will lose their lunch when doing any tactical driving. She also boasts an energy shield should you be caught in a heavy fire fight."

Joon asked, "How much?"

"This baby runs 4,000,000 credits out the door."

*Astrid, can we borrow 4,000,000 credits to purchase a state-of-the-art transport for the family?*

*Absolutely! Have the salesperson give me a call and I can provide the account number.*

To say the lady was astounded Joon paid in cash would be an understatement.

Max looked the woman in the eye, "We were never here, all records of you having this vehicle shall be erased immediately, all records of this transaction, except for the payment from Kamatsu Corporation shall be cleansed...and if any word of this leaks out...you will never see me coming."

"Uh....Yes Ma-am! I will see to it personally."

Joon sent her old car back to her parent's house and the group jumped into their new, state of the art, military grade transport and hauled ass back to the Deirdre to pick up everyone so they could get their visit with mom and dad underway.

Max drove while Samira familiarized herself with the computerized functions of the vehicle. When the motor home reached the parking area of the Archery Range, the family was dressed and ready for dinner at mom and dad's.

0o0

(Caller on the line) "Yes, Mrs. Kamatsu, we have verified that the car owned by Ambassador Smith left the house on autopilot. It then drove to an Archery range where it picked up three passengers who then went to a specialty vehicle lot where the group purchased a mobile home. The car returned to the residence and the mobile home picked up all the rest of the group back at the Archery range."

She smiled, hung up and dialed the number she was given, "They are parked at the Archery Range just outside of town, but are visiting family at the Smith house (she gave the address). You have an estimated 3 hour window."

"More than enough. We will pick you up and be there within 1 hour."

"Make sure my daughter isn't harmed, I want her alive so I can control her. Are you sure you can make her compliant?"

"Without a doubt. Consider this a done deal. See you in a few."

0o0

Howard's wife, Dr. Mercedes Smith, noted Joon's car had left the house and walked out the back to the dojo. She had taken the day off to be fresh for her extended family and was excited to meet everyone again. "Joon, Mixie, and the rest of the family are planet side. They should be here for dinner."

Howard looked up from his afternoon Kata and smiled as he continued through the workout. His mind was deep in concentration as the muscle memory for his workout went through the paces.

Howard was concerned about their new neighbors across the street. He and Mercedes had welcomed them to the neighborhood and invited them to a dinner in the near future. But when they had opened the door, Howard's inner alarm bells flared.

They were nice people. But something was off, and Howard was watching them like a hawk. It was quite a coincidence they bought the house which had been on the market for over a year just a day before his daughters were due for dinner.

Howard didn't believe in coincidences.

0o0

Astrid, Samira, and the twins were a bunch of nerves, meeting their parents-in-law in person for the first time. Astrid expressed her tension asking, "Agatha, you have met the Smiths at their home before, what are they like?"

Agatha chuckled, "They are very easy going and nice. They knew I was not human early on, but it only created a great deal of interest in my species rather than hesitance. I was immediately accepted into the family and so will you all. You have no worries. Right Vika?"

Vika looked a bit pensive herself but nodded, "No worries with the Smiths at all."

The way Vika answered that question set off alarm bells with both Joon and Max.

*Any idea what she is not telling us?*

*Only thing I can think of is Astrid's Stepmother is going to pay a visit. Vika didn't specify getting an urban assault vehicle for nothing. It is a good thing three Agathas came along. Agatha, we will need two of you to stay aboard and keep an eye peeled. There might be trouble. Meet any deadly threat in the air with lethal force but try to partially disable them so they can get away. Don't want innocents killed if we can help it.* Max thought.

*On it, my Captain-wife.*

The family arrived just after noon and Max, with Joon on her arm, led the procession out of the motor home. Mercedes and Howard both walked out the front of the house, "Maxie! So good to see you! Oh my! Have you grown?"

Max was wearing her black knight uniform with silver piping and she stood tall as she smiled, "Yes, mom, I have grown a bit." She gave Mercedes and Howard big hugs. Joon soon followed, hugging her mother, when Mercedes backed up after the hug and exclaimed, "Joon! You got a breast reduction?!"

"Well, yes mom. They are much more comfortable now and I don't bump into walls anymore." Joon laughed, blushing just a bit at her mother just telling the neighborhood about her cosmetic (magical) surgery.

The rest of the family quietly lined up for introductions. Joon began, "Mom, Dad, you have already met Agatha."

Both Howard and Mercedes gave Agatha a big hug. "How have you been my newest daughter?" Howard asked.

Agatha smiled, "Doing quite well, Dad. But I think you are in for a bit of a surprise." Howard lifted an eyebrow and looked at the other young ladies and then at Joon.

Joon looked a bit sheepish and bit her lower lip, but she continued with the introductions, "Mom, Dad, please meet your new daughters in-law. Astrid, Vika, and Samira you have seen on the comms, and the twins are Nike and Emma."

Howard didn't miss a beat and opened his arms to hug each of his new daughters, welcoming them to the family. Mercedes laughed, "I never would have thought my little introverted daughter would ever end up with a harem of beautiful women for a family."

Mercedes was shedding happy tears as she embraced each and every one of her new daughters, giving heartfelt words to each one as she did so. "I am so happy for you all."

Max smiled and said, "That isn't the only surprise. Joon is now the Ambassador of the Minor Empires."

Mercedes squealed, "WHAT? My baby is an Ambassador representing the Terran Federation?"

The tears started anew and Joon was wrapped up in her mother's embrace once again. Howard was smiling from ear to ear and when he caught her eye he mouthed, "So proud of you, baby." The entire family got caught up in the emotional display but Joon pulled back from her mother, "Mom, Dad, Max is now Lady Max Anders, a Knight of the Slarmian Dynasty."

Howard looked at his adopted daughter with wide eyes, "There is a story there I have to hear! A Terran given a Knighthood by a foreign species is unheard of!"

At that exact moment: the house blew up.

Well, not exactly blew up, it was strafed by 4 fighter craft and was instantly engulfed in flames before it was hit by a rocket and blew up.

The family were all knocked to the ground but got back on their feet quickly. Max started giving orders, "Mom! Dad! Into the Urban Assault Vehicle! NOW!"

Howard reacted instinctively and grabbed his wife, picking her up and running straight for the motor home. Upon entering, two Agatha said "hello" as the doors closed. Mercedes was confused, "Agatha? How?"

"Mitosis. Different bodies, same mind. More later!"

Howard was distressed, "My girls are not on board!"

"I am sorry, Dad, but I have strict orders from Captain-wife to engage the fighters."

"You are going to engage 4 fighter class airships with a motor home!!!"

"Yeah, I know. I feel sorry for them, too."

Howard's mouth opened but nothing came out until he said, "I have to protect my girls!"

Agatha had set the shields just in time to absorb another strafing run by two of the fighters and the shields were shimmering but held with minor loss of protection. However, Agatha had also powered up the two Gatling lasers and both fighter craft exploded in air when their power cores were hit.

"Dang it, these old fighters have no shields. I need to be more careful with these next two. Sorry Howard, but trust me, your daughters can handle anything that these idiots can throw at them. I have set up a monitor so you can watch the ground situation."

Howard glued himself to the holo-vid, calming himself down. He didn't know who these people were, but they were going to pay with their lives, even if he had to start a mercenary group to hunt them down.

0o0

As soon as the Urban Assault Vehicle was engaged with the second two fighters, a transport ship made a hot LZ landing and 50 mercenaries in full battle gear hopped out. They immediately fanned out, covering the family whom Joon had called together inside her sphere for protection.

With 50 assault rifles pointed in their direction, a single woman dressed in what could only be called Gucci camouflage stepped out of the transport.

Astrid took one look at her and screamed, "Mother? WHAT THE FUCK!"

"ASTRID! YOUR LANGUAGE!" Ingrid chastised. "Come quietly dear and your friends will be spared."

One of the Mercs called out, "Back it down, Max. I don't want to have to take you out."

Max looked at the Merc and smiled, "Argus, you are a dead man walking."

At that signal, Max engaged her haste, drew her bow and shot arrows so fast the eye could not follow her movements. Vika and Agatha began throwing windblades, Samira brought up her hard light armor, opened her thighs, and four highly modified Hurricane pistols roared to life. Emma pulled up her ghost and began flying around, touching wounded and dead alike with her staff of death while her sister went all firebrand and hugged one Merc after another in her now naked form (she fried her clothes again), enveloping them in flames.

Within about 6 seconds, all fifty Mercs were dead, and their bodies were being completely consumed by fire with only a few shots fired, which Joon's protective barrier just deflected.

Ingrid, however, didn't react like she was just made completely vulnerable. And soon, the family saw why.

A woman, dressed in a purple and black cloak with a black and highly figured silver filigree covered blouse stepped out of the transport. Black smoke was rising from her clothing.

The family gathered again under Joon's bubble of sanctuary.

Nike warned everyone, *She has strong Witchcraft powers, the energy is coming off her in waves!*

At that precise moment, the Witch smiled and began to speak, "Ahh, the last remnants of the Fulmetters! I am so happy to finally catch up to you!" She looked to Max, Emma, and Nike with scorn and said, "I killed your parents; poor things. They begged me for mercy, but I was all out of mercy that day. Seems I am a bit short today as well."

The Witch lifted her hand and shot out a bolt of lightning. Astrid had sensed it coming and enveloped the family in her protective bubble which absorbed the energy of the blast after having punched through Joon's sanctuary bubble. *Whoa! That bitch is powerful! That blast would have taken down a frigate!*

Paula, who attempted to pull the Witch's fortune, then added: *She has the Pentacle of Hecate around her neck! It is protecting her against my pulling of her fortune!*

Emma tossed her Kaladanda Staff at the Witch, but it was deflected along with Samira's Laser blasts and Vika's windblades. Emma recreated the Staff in her hand with ease but was amazed the Witch could counter it.

The Witch laughed, "I was hoping for...well...more. "I remember you from the Academy," she nodded towards Paula. It seems you have added more abilities. You are still a neophyte, though. The Witch shrugged, "If you had come to me instead of running away, I could have taught you so much more. But, alas, you are Fulmetter and I would have had to kill you anyway. So sad. Now it is time for you all to die."

While the Witch was talking, Max took control. *On my mark, Nike see if you can inter her body from the ground through her feet and take temporary control of her. Emma, when Nike is ready, give the Witch your strongest Frightful Moan to temporarily disorient her and give her best chance of success. Nike, as soon as you have control let me know and I will get that talisman off of her. Paula, as soon as I have the talisman and as soon as Nike tells you she has vacated her body, pull her fortune. Then Emma, kill her.*

*Samira, when she is dead, I want you to work some necromancy and pull her back, making sure you bind her to your will and bidding.*

*Three, Two, One, MARK!*

Emma put her hands to her mouth to concentrate the sound and sent the Witch her strongest Frightful Moan. The attack the Witch was forming fizzled with her inability to concentrate. Fighting the effects of Emma's moan due to having worked with Emma, the team was able to weather that storm and as soon as she hit her crescendo Max pulled up her Haste and Maneuver and attacked with her Pole Blade. Vika also attacked with her windblades, both striking as quickly as they possibly could to distract the Witch.

Concurrently, Nike struck through the ground with all her might and was just barely strong enough to enter the Witch's body...but she knew she would not last long. This woman was powerful and trying to contain her will was like striking a granite mountain with a teaspoon. *In! NOW!*

Max immediately reached for the Talisman and yanked, but the chain was enchanted and would not come off.

"FUCK!"

0o0

The two Agatha's successfully engaged the last two fighter aircraft as Howard and Mercedes watched what was happening on the ground. Both of them shocked to the core that their girls seemed to be superheroes.

Howard gave his wife a look which she shared, agreeing without saying a word that a family discussion was going to happen sooner rather than later.

0o0

*Hurry! I cannot hold her! She is kicking me out!*

Max had no choice, she yanked the neck chain over the Witch's head, scraping ears and taking hair with it in her haste. *Got it!*

*Out!*

Paula pulled fortune from the Witch like she had never pulled before. She was able to get quite a bit before the Witch countered her but Emma was ready.

She launched the Kaladanda Staff, and it shot like a bolt of light from point blank range, striking the Witch in the chest. There was a great boom, a strangled cry from the Witch, and she fell as if poleaxed, dead to the world.

Nike was lying down on the grass in her human form, smoke slowly rising from her body. Joon quickly ran to her and enveloped her in a healing aura but there was resistance. "Paula, I need you to lift this spell from Nike!"

Max yelled, "Wait!" She quickly cleaned off the talisman and gave it to Paula. Paula knew she had to bond with it, so she took a moment to do so. When the Pentacle of Hecate accepted the bond, Paula quickly put it around her neck, the clasp having opened by itself. When she clasped it back there was a wave of power that sealed the bond and the chain.

Paula quickly identified the spell and began to cast the counter to lift it from Nike. The power coming from the Pentacle was intoxicating and Paula had to really concentrate on the spell. Once she was done, she touched Nike and dark wisps of smoke rose off her body and evaporated into the air.

Joon wasted no time and immediately healed Nike from the psychic wounds she had suffered from the mind battle with the Witch.

Nike sat up and slowly shook her head, "Damn that bitch was tough!"

Paula felt like her whole being was expanding, "I think I need help." She cried as she began to feint.

Agatha caught her and held her close. "Don't worry my sister, I have you. You just opened a portal to divine power from the spirit realm and it is running unchecked. I can absorb it from you to get you settled down, but you need to close that conduit down."

"I....Paula struggled to concentrate...I don't know how."

Agatha began to absorb the phenomenal amount of power in Paula's body and whispered in a calm voice, just will it to close and stop my lovely sister. It will follow your mental command."

Agatha repeated herself several times until she got through and Paula, in a herculean effort, willed the flow of power to cease. "That's it Paula. Let it slowly leak into me until you are better."

After a few moments, Agatha began to glow with a white aura. She released Paula and backed away from everyone, motioning for them to stay away. She lifted her hands up towards the sky and released a blinding light of pure magical energy that instantly ionized the air and disintegrated the molecules which themselves caused a nuclear level release of energy straight up and through the atmosphere of the planet.

Agatha stood there and smiled at her family. Nude as a Jaybird since her clothing had been vaporized.

*Fuck me!* Was the unified response of the entire family.

Agatha laughed and yawned, *THAT was awesome! But you all need to get back to the ship, I and all my hands are about to pass out. We need to rest.* With that, Agatha laid down where she was and fell asleep.

Joon rushed to her and examined her with her healing ability. "She is fine, just totally exhausted. But if all her hands are in the same shape, the ship is now unprotected."

*Fuck! Agatha was piloting the Urban Assault Vehicle!*

The family looked up and the motor home was slowly descending to the street in front of the now demolished home. Agatha had been able to set up the command just prior to passing out.

With a sigh of relief for her parents, Max looked to Paula, *You okay?*

Paula took a deep breath and let it out slowly, nodding her head.

Max looked to Samira who approached the dead Witch and began enchanting her necromancy spell, making sure to include the soul binding spell in her incantation so the Witch would be compelled to do her bidding. The Witch's spirit responded and the body took a deep, gasping breath before she sat up and looked to Samira for instruction.