MF Max Intel Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mosira nodded to her people who knocked the struggling Ornalith out to make life simpler for themselves as they then lifted them up and took them to their cells.

0o0

"Prime, the Star Child has called, requesting a moment of your time."

Prime Dictatus replied, "Direct the call to me immediately whenever she calls."

"As you dictate, Prime."

"Hello Agatha, I hope the work crews have begun the initial cleanup?"

"Indeed, Prime, they have. But sadly, there is a diplomatic issue that has arisen, and I wanted your advice on the matter."

Sitting a bit taller, Prime asked, "Indeed? What can I help you with, Agatha? I am at your disposal."

"Well, we have apprehended three workers who are in league with an interstellar crime syndicate called 24K. They were attempting to plant listening devices as well as small bombs on Freeport which, as you know, is a diplomatic vessel. This constitutes an attack on Terran Federation land. Normally that would be a death sentence which we have the right, according to the Concordat of the Minor Empires, to execute immediately. However, given our newly minted accords and in a spirit of trusted cooperation, I, as first secretary to the Ambassador Jooniper Smith/Anders, have decided to allow you to deal with them if you so desired."

It was obvious Prime turned a bit chalky pale as he listened to Agatha. "My dear Agatha, I give you my solemn oath I had no knowledge of this."

"Oh, I have no doubt, Prime. This is just a courtesy I am offering."

"May I see them?"

Agatha relayed the video feeds to Prime's holographic device.

"Ah, I know these three. They are underlings of our mutual friend, the late advisor. I would appreciate it greatly if you would release them to me. I can use this to my political advantage to further erode the power of their sect and I will have them publicly executed according to our ways. Dealing with organized crime also carries the death penalty under our laws. May I send a law enforcement shuttle to pick them up?"

"Whenever you wish, Prime. Thank you for dealing with this issue. I would have no qualms; but particularly after the incident at dinner, I would prefer not to be seen killing more Ornalith. It would just be bad optics."

"I appreciate your courtesy and trust, Agatha. This will be over before the workday is finished. A transport is on its way."

0o0

Lunch consisted of Armadillo eggs created by mixing together softened cream cheese with a good amount of smoked paprika which was placed into capped, hollowed out, and halved Jalapenos. Those peppers were then put back together (minus the caps) and enclosed in ground sausage to make a large pill. That sausage pill was then completely covered in a multi-layered wrap of thick, smoked bacon. The resulting 'egg' was then mesquite smoked on an outdoor grill at 200 degrees for about 45 minutes to an hour (or until the bacon was crispy).

Fifteen minutes before being taken off the grill and after the bacon was crispy, the 'eggs' were then slathered with smoked BBQ sauce. When taken off the grill they were allowed to settle for 10 minutes before serving with BBQ sauce on the side.

To these was added a salad of cut Romaine lettuce leaves seasoned with minced parsley, diced green onions, boiled egg quarters, diced smoked bacon, cherry tomatoes, fresh ground pepper, and homemade creamy ranch buttermilk dressing.

Potatoes that had been previously baked until done were then cooled and cut into wedges lengthwise before being rinsed and tossed in 5 pounds of plain flour which had a cup of corn starch added before being quickly fried in peanut oil. The starch caused the flour to be really sticky and stay on the potatoes, making for a nice crusty skin on the potato logs.

A semi-sweet, freshly masticated cranberry juice was served to drink which cleaned the palate as well as complemented the meal. Shitsuji made sure there was lots of good food available so Agatha could get the calories she needed for her upcoming mitosis.

Mercedes ate until she was sick, "My compliments to the Chef, Yumisama. It was seasoned and cooked to absolute perfection! What were those bacon wrapped things?"

Yumi smiled, "They are called armadillo eggs after an old Terran animal they resemble. I was on Terra for a business meeting some time back and invited to dinner at what is called a southwestern grill where these were made. I fell in love with them, asked their cook about them, and he give me the recipe." Yumi then went through the process of how to make them; Paula listening to every word.

Agatha licked her lips and said, "New favorite mitosis prep meal."

0o0

Agatha lay on a warmed shower floor in Yumi's private quarters with Yumi, another hand of Agatha, Howard and Mercedes in attendance. Agatha gave her insights into the process for everyone when asked, but mostly everyone was just in a quiet awe as they watched. When it was done, Mercedes collected some of the residual mitosis mucus for study. When it was over, both the weakened Agatha were cleaned by Agatha, Mercedes, and Yumi and laid in Yumi's bed with plenty of fluids and fruits nearby. Clean clothes were provided as well.

Mercedes wept, "I thought, when Mixie said it was a spiritually moving event, that she was being dramatic. I could not have been more wrong."

0o0

"The honorable Chigurg, Prime Dictatus of the Ornalith Dictorum has passed judgment. All shall be silent and hear his decree." the Captain of the Guard bellowed in a deep, sonorous voice. The three accused stood in massive chains before the central dais where Chigurg sat behind an ornate stonework desk.

"By the evidence on your persons and by revelations put forth by the investigative branch of the Dictorum guard, you are all three found guilty of consorting with an interstellar crime syndicate and of attempting to install listening and explosive devices on a diplomatic ship of the Terran Federation. Either of these offenses carries the penalty of death. I thereby decree you shall be fed the elixir of calcification so that your preserved bodies of stone may be placed in front of the entrance to the Palace as a reminder to all of the consequences of such heinous actions. Captain of the Guard, carry out their punishment."

Strong guards then put tubes down the throats of the offenders and force fed them a milky fluid. The three convicted Ornalith fought bravely and cursed loudly. But soon each of them began to inexorably turn to stone, and after a minute the transformation was complete. The guards then removed their chains and began the process of relocating them to the front of the entrance of the Palace.

Prime then looked to Agatha, Mosira, and Soumii: "I wish to formally apologize for the misguided actions of these miscreants. It is my sincere hope that the justice dictated this day fully demonstrates our embarrassment as a species for the unreasonably foul reception you and your associates have received from us to this point. I have dictated a full investigation and cleansing of all agents of this crime syndicate from the Dictorum as well."

"Prime Dictatus, the actions of a few do not mark the whole of Ornalith culture whose members we have found to be honest, hardworking people as well as pleasant company. Let us close the ledger on these isolated missteps and move together in a healthy, trusting, and mutually fulfilling new relationship. My ambassador, my associates, and I find your people to be of good character and we have the utmost faith and trust in your wise leadership of such a great society. We look forward to a grand future together as part of the Empowered Minor Empires."

0o0

The crew spent the rest of the day reminiscing with Yumi about her past and the connection she had with dad. Howard joined in on that, indicating he adored Yumi and wanted to marry her, but her father would not allow it, wanting Yumi to find a Japanese husband. The problem was that all suitors who were acceptable to dad wanted to make Yumi a porcelain doll and Yumi had too much of the warrior spirit in her for that to ever happen.

"My Otousan, father, even attempted half a dozen Omiai; with each attempt ending in the prospective suitor bowing out after the initial meeting: he finally gave up."

Howard, knowing the unusual number of those Omiai asked, "Why more than one Yumisama?"

Yumi smirked, "I am not entirely sure; but it may have been my stated intent of killing off his entire family immediately after the wedding." The family stifled giggles or guffaws with Samira shaking her head, "I just cannot imagine how such a statement could have swayed a prospective husband, Obasan. I agree with you, it must have been something else." She said with obvious sarcasm. "The spirit of the Onna-Bugeisha indeed."

Yumi smiled into her tea. "Yes, well after the sixth, my Otousan could no longer get an acceptable male suitor or his Otousan to accept an offer."

Mercedes then asked, "Why did you not pursue my husband after your Otousan passed?"

Howard answered that question, "Because it would have dishonored her Otousan and my Sensei. Something neither of us would have ever done. That time has passed for both of us. We are fond of one another, but that is as far as it could ever go, out of respect."

Changing the topic of discussion, Yumi then asked, "Asa-chan, what are your plans for your new shipping venture called Freeport?"

Astrid replied, "I initially purchased it as a way to recover a Bract Galleon for the Bract Conglomerate as an avenue towards diplomatic relations and as a way to deal with some serious issues of piracy within the Minor Empires. Now that the family owns it outright, we are getting it refitted to luxurious levels and will set it up as a duty-free smelting station, diplomatic and cultural center for the Minor Empires, and a centralized M.E. trading station."

"It will now also be the hub of the combined M.E. spy organization called M.E.S.I.N. which is short for Minor Empires Securities and Investigation's Network. The famed Skerawk spy network, Sharik-Sah has joined, and we have begun development of a spy network within the Slarmian Dynasty, with the approval of the Grand Potentate, and also enlisted the services of the entire guild of ship's captains within the Bract Conglomerate for Intel acquisition. We have successfully developed trade agreements with the Ashanath, Trankarans, Terrans, Bract, Slarmians, and the planet of Dau for trade, shipping, and smelting operations which will all kick off as soon as the refit is finished, and we reposition Freeport to a centralized location."

Yumi crinkled her eyes in mirth, "So what you are telling me, Asa-chan, is your family has won a war with M.E. pirates and slavers, won a war with an intersteller crime syndicate, set up a major spy ring, set up a new system of trade for the M.E., and set up diplomatic relationships with many of the major players in the M.E.; all in the space of just a few months? In the midst of Kirrix and Kintark invasions? And you have gotten all this paid for PLUS a cash infusion of 4 trillion dollars?"

Astrid smiled, "Yes, Obasan. That pretty much sums it up."

Yumi winked, "The spirit of the Onna-Bugeisha indeed! Your father would be proud. I know I am."

Astrid countered, "It was a family accomplishment, Obasan."

Yumi merely bowed slightly to each and every member of the family in response. "It seems my intelligence reports left out a few minor details." She said with a hint of humor in her voice.

Astrid then asked, "Obasan, would you consider adding your security network under the umbrella of M.E.S.I.N.? And/or setting up a tea shop in Freeport with exclusive rights for supplying tea to the Minor Empires?"

0o0

Agatha and Nomissa walked into the newly completed Terran Embassy on Dau.

Agatha was pleased that the cultural importance of Jherish-Milas was preserved with the Embassy being built within the original, now expanded, cave entrance to the Grotto which had also been enlarged to create an inviting meeting place for all the species of Dau. The Embassy expanded upwards from the beach a total of 6 layers within the cliff face.

Agatha was amazed at how quickly it all came together and mentioned that to Nomissa who explained, "Drones do not tire and do not sleep. And the project was saturated with construction drones to the point they almost got in one another's way. But the results speak for themselves."

"Yes, yes, they do. Please give my heartfelt thanks to everyone who worked so tirelessly on this project."

"As you wish, M-Lady."

Agatha looked askance at Nomissa taking that formal tone and Nomissa winked with a humorous grin on her face.

"I detect a gathering above. Am I supposed to be surprised when we meet?"

"Yes, please. Keeping up pretenses is important right now."

The cave entrance now being the entrance to the Embassy grounds through a short section of the original cave leading to the bah relief of the first floor of the embassy on the left, or leeward side, of the cave wall. The massive wooden doors leading to the inner sanctum of the new embassy were made with precious woods from the forest of Dau that were sustainably harvested, and the entire fascia was decorated with bah relief carvings showcasing the three major cultures of the planet.

The top layer of the Embassy was the living quarters for the Terrans, Chazi, Zakai, and even the Razu who had their own sealed living quarters filled with seawater and appropriate aquatics with a secretive water entrance where antigrav ciclics were used in a unique way to provide a water elevator with both up and down channels for their easy access which also provided for continuous refreshing of the water supply. Water channels also provided access to the common areas of this floor as well as each of the other floors in the Embassy.

While unusual for a foreign embassy to house diplomats from different cultures of a planet, Agatha and Nomissa thought it was expedient to have them close by as there would be growing pains in the three distinct species on the planet who only now began to understand the depth of the true culture of Dau.

The fifth layer housed all of the staff, both domestic and foreign, along with the security detail. Security also had an open cavern to the cliff face for landing and launching security drones, housing a diplomatic shuttle, and handling the logistics needs of the Embassy. The fourth layer was set up with the kitchen, storage, and dining areas, both formal and informal. The third layer from the top incorporated extensive communications suites with private alcoves as well as entertainment centers catering to the three species of Dau.

Each race of the planet had enlisted their own staffs who were also the initial members of the rapidly expanding Dau cyber network; the first inductees having acquitted themselves admirably with the help of the caretakers and Agatha.

The second level from the top was a set of meeting rooms which included a separate office for each of the Dau species as well as the Terran along with a combined meeting room where everyone could sit comfortably and interact face to face... which the Razu and Chazi preferred.

The first level was both a reception area and small gallery/museum showcasing the many aspects of Dau culture and history. The floor of this level had marble tiles set out in a mosaic of the planet, showcasing the special places of cultural and political importance to each species. The walls of each of the levels were all natural, highly polished layers of the materials making up the cliff wall that showed off the geologic strata of the cliff in exquisite detail.

When Nomissa and Agatha walked out of the large elevator into the third story of the Embassy and walked into the formal dining area, Agatha walked into a surprise party...well, as much as it could be a surprise with Agatha having sensed all of them when she entered on the main floor. She had the good grace to effect surprise, much to the delight of those few who were in attendance who knew better.

It seems, deep dish pizza was the main course of the first Ambassadorial dinner party... much to Agatha's amusement; Less and Ness having orchestrated the entire meal for their new family friend. (The import of fine cheeses to Dau was already threatening to unbalance trade; something Agatha had addressed in helping the family learn how to make Terran cheeses. They invested heavily in farming milk cows, pasture land, milking stalls, pasteurizing machinery, and active cheese cultures, intending to corner the market on domestically rendered Terran cheeses.)

0o0

The parting dinner with Yumi was served in the peach orchard and consisted of katsudon: a bowl of hot rice topped with sliced tonkatsu, a deep-fried panko coated Pork cutlet, onions, and egg served with a teriyaki based brown sauce. Gyoza, pan-fried dumpling filled with minced vegetables, was served as a side dish and Miso soup made of Fresh Enoki Mushrooms, chopped onion, minced garlic and ginger root, canola oil, water, miso paste, firm tofu and sliced green onion stems, rounded out the meal.

As a parting gift, Yumi presented everyone in the family with their own, custom fitted set of ceremonial silk Gi which had both the Kamatsu Tiger and Solomoria Panther hand embroidered in rampant, winged display over the backs and chests of the jackets.

Max then presented Yumi with a giant, multifaceted, medium dark red music box made from a single, holowed out, lidded, natural, AAAA grade giant ruby measuring 10cm x 14cm x 12cm high. Nike took the time to find and extract it from deep in the planet's crust. Astrid made the music apparatus that played the song 'Sakura' which was a traditional Japanese folk song often used for music boxes in ancient Japan. Samira laser cut the hollowed out structure, lid, and short stubby legs of the box and the piano style hinge was made of 12 carat gold and bonded to the Ruby at the molecular level with witchcraft from Paula. Under the lid was a shallow space where a magical pentacle talisman on a thin Oricalcum chain resided.

"Obasan, this talisman will protect you from evil spells and small arms fire, even sword cuts and arrows. Please wear it whenever you are away from home." Howard asked.

After tearful bows and hugs, the crew boarded the Deirdra, activated their stealth suite, and began their journey to Freeport, with a quick stop at Staverka.

Yumi took a deep breath and walked into her inner sanctum with Agatha at her side. "So, Iemoto, let us enjoy our first evening together discussing what you really are and how you met the family."