MF Max Intel Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a white flash that surrounded Vika for a moment and Vika inhaled sharply, the fog on her mind she had been dealing with ever since she took on her rogue-shaman persona lifted, and she was whole again. Vika hugged Paula and whispered in her ear, "Thank you."

Tears and hugs all around as the family celebrated their breakthroughs. Agatha was awash in the tender, loving emotions of the family and waited a moment before saying, "I have the Deirdre, all of you go celebrate being alive."

0o0

Mercedes lay in bed, next to her adoring husband. They had both taken off their clothing and lay naked under the sheets as they faced each other, looking deeply into each other's eyes. Both had wondering hands, though. Through the years of marriage, they had each learned what touches the other enjoyed most and they both attended to each other.

This was not about sex, though that would come. This was about intimacy. Howard ran his fingers very softly over her breasts, leaving titillating lines of goose bumps in their wake. Merci, that was his pet name for her, did the same but used her fingernails over Howie's nipples.

They kissed deeply, but in a slow rhythm, not wanting to rush to the finish as they enjoyed each other. Merci whispered, "We both know that our lives have been thrown into chaos. We have no home; I cannot go back to my job with both of us now being targets. Do you have any ideas about where we go from here?"

Howard pulled lightly on her nipples, "We still have each other and a growing family. I was wondering if you would like to find a niche in their lives where we can support them. I was feeling more and more dissatisfied with the empty house, missing the kids."

Merci lifted one of her nipples to Howie's lips; and as he suckled and nibbled on it, she agreed, "Yes, my work at the hospital was starting to become a grinding routine. I was satisfied with it until I looked at Agatha's DNA and then I realized how much I still don't know on a topic where I am one of the foremost experts."

Merci moaned as her lover worked her nipples and breasts. She knew Howie loved playing with them and she encouraged him to continue. She felt Howie's cock begin to stiffen and she lowered her hand to softly caress his manhood, coaxing it to its full erect length. Howie loved her feathery touches around the ridge and underneath at the Y of his sex. She also loved the sense of power she felt as she slowly coaxed him.

Merci was feeling vulnerable, and she needed him inside her. She needed to feel his controlled strength as he made love to her. She rolled over him, straddling his waist, as she placed the head of his thick manhood at the entrance to her now sopping wet pussy...and she pushed against it.

Howard usually entered her in stages so as not to hurt her. But this time Merci was having none of that. She kept pressing with her dripping pussy until she had engulfed all of him in one, slow, long push. She kept him there, fully hilted inside of her as she sat up, knowing Howie would immediately go to work on her breasts with his strong hands.

Merci placed her hands on his shoulders to help her remain steady as Howard began to play more roughly with her breasts. She reveled in it. She began using her Kegel muscles to slowly massage him as he remained still inside her. Over the years she had developed them so that now she could grab his cock like a vise and slide her inner walls up and down his shaft.

Howard grunted his pleasure as he lost himself in his wife's sex. He could sense she needed him to be strong and powerful with her while being under control so as not to hurt her so every once in a while, he slapped one of her breasts with the flat of his hand. Each time, she gasped and began to move more quickly, her sensual temperature rising with the heat of his slaps.

After 15 minutes of this they were both very close to riding the wave and Merci looked deeply into her husband's eyes and raggedly whispered, "I love you." as they opened up their souls for each other just before their mutual climax. They were swallowed up into each other's gaze as their bodies convulsed, all the tenderness returning in their faces and hands as they roamed over each other.

They lay there, kissing and petting in post coital bliss when Merci smiled, "You remember Agatha can taste emotions?"

Howard's eyes got big, and he turned beat red, "Oh."

Merci kissed him deeply, "I have zero reservations about her doing so when we make love, baby. It is a very special thing I do not mind sharing."

Howard thought for a moment and took a deep breath, "Yeah, with their abilities, there will be changes for sure. I say we jump in with both feet and see where it leads. Not like we are not secure enough or not mature enough to handle it. Heck, it could be fun."

They both knew where this was going, both of them also knew it was going to be an exciting ride, and both of them were ready to embrace the possible. Soon they dozed off, Howard still inside of his loving wife.

0o0

"Hello mom, may I join your dream? It is so full of love and warmth I just had to ask if you minded sharing."

"Agatha?"

"Yes, it is me. Yes, it is real. Yes, we are sharing a dream."

"Wow." Was all Mercedes could say.

They were both nude in the dream but neither one was insecure about it. They both hugged and Mercedes thought, "This is so special. Do you do this with our other daughters as well?"

"Yes mom. Usually we have sex, talk, socialize with others. It is very fun and relaxed."

"Can you pull in Howard?"

"Sure! Let me ask him, first."

0o0

"Hello Dad, would it be okay for mom and I share your dream?"

Howard was stunned, but strangely not surprised. "Sure sweetheart. But I apologize if I do and apologize if I don't."

"No expectations and no recriminations, dad. This is a dream sharing and pretty much anything goes."

Agatha hugged him and their naked bodies entwined. Howard could already tell he was going to have a wet dream, though.

"Agatha?"

"Yes, dad?"

"You do realize base urges surface in dreams, yes?"

"Merci whispered in his ear from behind, "That is kind of the point, my love," as she began playing with Agatha's breasts and nipples. "I know you realize you have no recovery time in a dream, baby. Let's have some fun with Agatha and you can show us how virile you are filling us both up with your baby cream."

Howard couldn't help it. He was rock hard in a half second. He knew himself and he knew it was pointless to have guilty thoughts in a dream where the subconscious could dictate and go where the conscious mind would not. Without a second thought he took Agatha into his arms and began a loving ménage à trois with her and his wife.

What he didn't quite expect was Agatha looking up from between his thighs asking, "Daddy, to you really want your loving daughter to suck your cock for you?"

Before he could react, Merci had her pussy in his face as he was lying on his back and began to grind as she responded to Agatha's teasing, "Yes he does darling daughter, give him your best as I watch."

Howard just groaned and decided to deal with it all later.

0o0

The rest of the family was in the CQ and everyone undressed as if they were on a mission. Emma looked at Nike and asked, "You want to try something really off the wall?" She sent Nike a visual image and Nike giggled, "Oh! Absolutely!"

Emma and Nike then merged into one person. When they spoke, it was as if one voice was overlaid over the other, "Dear Max, as you are also a sister, would you please have sex with us?"

Max was a bit unsure, and she responded, "That is a bit outside my wheelhouse, are you sure?"

Emma/Nike replied in a calming voice, "Sister, the two of us have been having sex together as a necessity for years. Now we can have so much more fun! And we don't have to take turns!"

Joon added, "Damn that is hot! I am about to cum just thinking about it!" Joon immediately laid Emma/Nike (EN) onto the bed and dove between her thighs, licking and sucking her sex. For the already oversexed twins, the effect was doubled as each twin felt and reacted to the stimulation as if they were one person, but both felt the sensations together. In no time EN was riding one fifty-foot wave after another.

Max had to agree, it was very erotic. She tapped Joon on the shoulder and took her place with her erect member and slowly pressed the head of her dripping cock to the entrance of her sister's very wet pussy. She quickly met the resistance of her hymens and held there for a moment.

"You are giving up your virginity to me, are you both sure?"

In answer the twins humped their sex which forced Max's rock hard but very well lubed cock through their hymens and deep into their pussies. There was a quick gasp and then a low guttural moan as the girls felt Max's cock fill them. It was taboo but exciting all at the same time. The twins were more than enthusiastic and leached onto Max as they began to rock their pelvis up and down, moving the head front to back deep inside them.

"Oh Max, that feels sooo good!" the twins echoed as the three enjoyed the slick, hot, throbbing cock enveloped in two willing and very reactive pussies at once. Soon Max was having difficulty holding back, her sisters having multiple climaxes one after the other like they were.

Both sisters felt it in stereo and moaned between their multiple orgasms, "Please cum inside us, please? We want to feel it together."

Max held the twins close and whispered, "Love you both!" as she came inside both twins at once.

The twins let out a long wail of ecstasy before passing out.

Max looked around the bed and it seemed all her wives were either in the process of climaxing or were worn out and finished from the exertion. Astrid was able to still engage and shook her head, "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my entire life!"

After a moment, the twins came to and separated. Emma shook her head, "We are ruined! Nothing can top that!" To which all the wives laughed.

0o0

Lakita watched over Agatha, holding her in her arms and slowly rocking the First Secretary while she rested. Her strong hand gently caressing Agatha's silver and black hair as she held Agatha's head against the soft mound of her breast.

Eventually Lakita began a soft Largathian lullaby. In the middle of the song, she felt Agatha stir and looked down into her now open eyes as she continued to sing. Agatha smiled and snuggled in, enjoying the intimacy until Lakita finished singing.

"Dear Agatha, are you well?"

"Yes Lakita. The family was attacked, and I had to absorb a lot of energy. Containing it exhausted me for a moment. Everyone is fine now."

Looking into Lakita's eyes, she slid one of her dress straps off her muscular shoulder, exposing the nipple of her breast. Agatha latched on, suckling Lakita's large nipple as the Largath began to take deep, shuddering breaths.

After a few minutes, Agatha dove between Lakita's thighs which rippled with muscular strength tightly held in check and she began licking her huge clit. It was moist, hard, and easily 5 inches long. Agatha pressed her lips to the tip, slowly pushed back the sheath and began giving Lakita a blow job on her extremely sensitive clit, sucking it in and out between her lips as she lathed it with her tongue.

Lakita began a deep, guttural, loud groan. Those nearby could hear her but didn't dare interrupt, realizing Lakita was having a personal moment.

"Soon," Lakita panted as Agatha slipped her hand and forearm into Lakita and began running her fingertips across her G-spot.

Lakita stiffened, let out a deep roar, and had a whole body climax as her sex squirted what seemed like a small creek of vaginal fluid. Her contractions were so strong she held Agatha's forearm like a vise inside her vagina. After it was finished, Agatha gave Lakita's clit a small, delicate kiss, which caused it to spasm again, before she pulled out her arm accompanied by a soft moan and shiver by Lakita. After a moment Agatha went to the toilet to grab some towels.

0o0

Soumii and Mosira stood vigil over Agatha until she came to. Mosira held Agatha down when she tried to sit up and asked, "Agata, gut?"

Agatha nodded her head as the big Kintark warrior did her best to show concern. She reached up and patted Mosira on her jawline, "Yes, Agatha is good. Family attacked, all safe."

The Kintark warrior's eyes flashed, "Goot warriorsss yern fanary iss." and she let Agatha sit up with some assistance.

Soumii asked, "Agatha good to help Ssoumii dock Freeport at the sshipyard?"

Agatha nodded and got up, ready to help.

0o0

Agatha nudged everyone who was asleep on the Deirdre awake, "We are 4 hours out from Oxbow. Perhaps it is time to begin preparations? Breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes."

With that there was a flurry of activity for toilets, showers, and clothing. Howard and Mercedes got up from bed, "Dang, Howie! Good thing that was just a dream! You would have killed us both with all that sex!"

Howard was red in embarrassment again and didn't look his wife in the eye, "Well, hon...as you said, our lives are different now. I hope you have no regrets and that you enjoyed yourself."

Mercedes lifted her very strong man's chin with one finger, looked him dead in the eye and said, "Not one regret. We have to adjust if we want to stay in our children's lives. They have surpassed us, and we need to catch up. And, yes, I enjoyed the heck out of it."

Howard let out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding, kissed his wife, and carried her to the showers as she giggled...Howard enjoyed how her breasts moved when she laughed.

0o0

Agatha wanted to make everyone a special meal. Breakfast was a large flour tortilla with a square of fried bulk Chorizo placed in the middle. Over the flat square of chorizo was placed a thick slice of pepper jack cheese, a hard fried egg, and a rectangle of crispy-fried hash brown.

The flour tortilla was then folded over the stack, sealing it completely, and fried golden brown in butter until it was crispy on both flat sides. It was served with a mild Tomatillo and Jalapeno salsa in dipping bowls to the side. Vegetable juice and milk were served along with some hot tea and coffee.

Agatha looked to Mercedes and Howard, "I wish to warn you that the milk has some of my essence in it. I made it for both of you because I want to be able to strengthen your bodies and help keep you from injury. It is your decision to partake or not. It is just, well, you are the only parents I have ever known, and I would like you to be around for a while so I can enjoy you."

Howard looked at Mercedes who nodded assent and then poured them both a glass of milk and everyone dug in without another word.

Mercedes was beside herself and ate until she was almost sick. "Agatha, you can cook for me anytime! That was a wonderful breakfast and so very thoughtful! I must say I have never had that brand of tea before, but it was delicious! And the coffee, made with a pinch of cinnamon?"

Agatha was all smiles, "Thank you, mom. I wanted to make everyone a special breakfast since we all missed dinner. The tea is Wunai Moon Tea from the planet of Dau and the coffee is freshly ground dark roast Arabaca with freshly ground cinnamon, yes."

"And where did you get the Salsa?" Howard asked, "It is some of the best I have ever tasted."

"I made it from scratch with fresh Tomatillos and Jalapenos as you slept."

"Well, next time you cook and need a sous chef just let me know!"

Everyone helped with the cleanup except Paula, Astrid, Mercedes, and Howard. They were pulled into Astrid's office. "We need to get you a proper set of armor that will protect you with all the fighting we seem to be involved with lately. Paula then levitated some heavy cloth that was thick but light and highly wicking. She then cut it into patterns to make mom and dad custom under garments for the oricalcum armor Paula was smelting.

Astrid paused a moment and exclaimed, "Paula! No furnace?"

Paula smiled, "I am strong enough I don't need it now." The pulses of magical energy from the making of the metal were easily absorbed by her bubble and soon she had enough oricalcum for both parents to have a complete set of protective armor. To each chest piece, Paula had embedded her own Pentacle, each segment made up of either ether, water, air, earth, fire, or various metals to give the wearer protective power over all the elements.

After Paula had enchanted the pentacles and armor she had Mercedes and Howard approach them. "You have to bond with your armor. It is magical and must have a master or mistress to command it. After it accepts you, all you need do is call, "Armor, come to me" and it will automatically fly to you and encase you without any effort on your part."

"You need to be aware, though, if there is no clear path to you when you call it, it will make one."

Both of them approached their respective armors and Mercedes caressed hers asking, "Will you bond with me please and be my armor?" Howard just grudgingly showed his respect, grabbing the articulating hand of the armor and shaking it."

Both pentacles flashed and Paula clapped. "Yay! Now call them to yourselves."

Both of the parents voiced, "Armor! come to me!" Immediately both sets of armor rose up and enveloped each of them. Howard was a bit unsure at first, but after going through his Kata he realized the armor seemed to have no weight or momentum and the mobility was akin to him wearing his Gi. "Okay, I am suitably impressed. Now how do I get it off?"

Just say, "Armor, rest." Paula responded.

Both parents said the words and their armor unclasped and lay down at their feet.

"You say they are magical, what are their properties?"

"99.99% laser resistant, you can withstand extended Gatling laser fire. Also, bullets will be deflected. A tank round will cause some concern, but below that, no worries. Also, your strength, reflexes, and speed will be greatly enhanced while wearing them. And spells cast against you will not land, except in the case of a VERY strong Witch like we met yesterday." Paula replied.

Mercedes quirked a smile, "Okay, that is pretty cool."

Howard then asked, "You said these suits would make a path to us if one is not available. As in go through titanium hulls?"

"Yes," Paula answered.

"What if I am wearing it?"

"Then you can punch your way through a titanium plate wall."

"Yeah, that is amazing." Howard agreed with his wife.

"One last thing," Paula began her enchantment and, on the breastplates and backplates, emblems of Solomoriah appeared and looked as if they were alive, the eyes following the parents as they moved.

"Those are enchanted cats, and you have two each. They can manifest and do your bidding. Just think what you want them to do, and your pentacle will relay the command."

Max sent out an all call, "Everyone to the Bridge, please. I have an announcement."

Astrid and Paula seemed confused, so Mercedes asked, "What's the matter?"

"Max just called everyone to the Bridge for an announcement."

"I take it that is unusual?"

"First time."

"Then we should not waste time, should we?"

When everyone had gathered, Max pulled up a hologram with the account they had just made and given to the Witch to deposit 24K accounts into. The balance on the account was 40,345,673,935,751 credits.

Howard got a bit uncomfortable, "That amount of money is going to make a lot of people very nervous."

Joon asked, "Agatha, check the news stories for any mass deaths or murders on our home planet, please?"

It wasn't long before a news feed started up about 250,000 people in a civic center, some of whom were prominent politicians, high ranking military officers, planetary law enforcement officers, lawyers, judges, planetary governors, and interstellar business owners, who had all died immediately, of seeming natural causes, after liquidating all their assets and putting most of them into the same bank account number. The Terran Federation was investigating.

1...34567...15